A Waxing Affair

Story Info
She decides to get a Brazilian wax.
794 words
3.93
103.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People who know me will know that I'm a regular customer of that so-called famous waxing salon in town. Every month I will go there for my Brazilian waxing. I'm well known for being a bitch if I don't get service that is up to my standard. It's the time of the month to get my regular wax; I arrived at the salon 10 minutes before my appointment. The moment I stepped into the salon, she caught my eyes. Standing around 1.65 tall, medium-build with nice peaky breast and pouty lip. Our eyes met, both acknowledged each other with a smile. She disappeared into a room and here I'm thinking if she's gonna be my therapist.

5 minutes later, she came out and called my name, we went into the room, she introduced herself as Penny, gave instructions for me to undress and lie on the waxing bed and she will be back shortly. I blushed; it's not my normal reaction when I go for my waxing, but somehow this girl makes me nervous and excited at the same time. The knock came and I was all ready lying on the bed.

She began with the normal procedure by putting powder over my bikini area, her hand felt soft on my skin. She tried to have some small talk to distract me from the pain somehow I'm quietly enjoying her touch over my sensitive area. The waxing was fast, after a few quick pulls, she's almost done with it. As there're some stray hairs that are too short to wax, she said that she's going to pluck them out slowly using a tweezers. As she said that, I felt her delicate fingers hold my folds apart, as she bend closer to pluck the stray hairs on the inner folds. I can feel a gust of warm air blowing against my wet opening and I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter. I wonder if Penny can see or feel it, I closed my eyes and relax, when she's done with the plucking, she cleans my inner folds with the wipes and as she cleaned, her fingers brushed against my swollen clit and I let out a soft moan of pleasure and somehow I shamelessly wish that she will do it again.

She looks at me straight in my eyes and asked me to turn over for my butt crack waxing. I would say this is one of my favorite positions. Nothing beats the sight of someone down on all fours and a partner or two doing the touching and teasing. Penny walked towards me and asked me to spread wider for her; those words sent a straight shudder down my spine and I can feel a tingle on my pulsing clit. I can feel the cool air against my wet opening, as she applies the hot wax onto my crack, I was aroused and I moved my butt against her touch...

I was rewarded for my bold actions. I felt Penny's finger tracing close along my wet opening, although I can't see what she's doing, I'm enjoying from the pleasure. I moved along with her rhythm, enjoying every bit of it. She turned me over, looked into my lusty eyes and asked me to spread my legs wider as she smile and disappeared down south to devour my aching bud. I can feel her soft tongue darting on my swollen clit, I feel myself dripping juices of pleasure, and I needed to scream out loud but was asked to keep it low. She pushed her tongue deeper into my wet well, tasting every drop of my sweet juices and she started to tongue-fuck me. I wiggled and pulled her hair. I was close, real close...before I could tell her that I'm cumming, she plunge 2 fingers into my wet cunt and fuck me deep and hard, I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning; I couldn't hold it anymore, I can feel my orgasm building up fast and I'm going to cum real hard! I grabbed firm on the side of the waxing bed, gave my last push towards her as the pleasure washed thru every bit of my body and veins...Penny looked up and smile as I clean her wet chin with my tongue. She off the light to indicate the "waxing" session is over, I was asked to get dressed and she left the room.

I get myself up, trying to recover from the exhausted activity. Wow, what a mind-blowing experience and she was really good. I got dressed; walk out to make my payment. Her manager asked if Penny's is ok for me, I replied with a wink, yes, she's fast and good, I smile and walk right out...