A Way into the Queen's Legs

Story Info
It is a world of fantasy.
966 words
2.91
14k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know your responsibilities?"

"Yes I know."

"Remember being a queen is not easy, we're not from the royal family. And you're elected, they will always try to bring you down."

"I know."

"It hasn't happened in the last 100 years. We have broken stereotypes. You are from among the common people. Never forget it."

"I won't mom. I won't. Because I know I've broken not only the stereotypes but also the rules to be the queen."

"What are you.."

"Mom I know dad loved me a month before. While I was sleeping."

"It was for your good onl..."

"Please Mom. Do you know what will happen to me if they ever find out? I'll be out of this land."

"I know you would never forgive me. But..."

"But I know it doesn't matter to you. You can be satisfied by Vilas's cock. Because the law supports that. The law only doesn't support us daughters getting a nice treatment between our legs."

"I know. That's what I wanted you to change. That's why I took this step. I've seen the fire in your voice and eyes. And I know only you can save the lives of common women who die donating their juices to men."

That conversation with her mom had changed Priya. She had become sex crazed, power hungry. And why shouldn't she be?

She has transformed from the ugliest to the most beautiful woman on their land. Her eyes can make any man come. Her voice would make them tremble to make her their's. Her figure, her assets she flaunted them proudly.

There were two ways one could be a queen in their land.

1. Naturally be the most beautiful lady. Men will see you naked, analyse you, vote for you. This generally only happens with the royals. Everyone senses conspiracy, but no one dares to speak.

2. Donate as much juice to the army. Their juice is magical, it saves lives. It measures their ability to get turned on. Her mother asked her father to fuck her every night so she she could collect enough juice to make her the queen.

She was the queen by following the 2nd principle.

It was festival time today. She was in power. She could do anything she wishes for.

As per religion she has to stand on a stage, where one by one all the men will come to lick or suck her cunt briefly. It is believed to make them healthy.

She had spread her legs.

Her huge wide ass fully displayed to people at the back.

Her bosom which had two large boobs were swaying.

She seemed nothing like a eighteen year old.

50 thousand people old and young were lusting for her body. To suck her atleast once.

They will be her slave anyway. But who knows if she'll ask them to suck her cunt again or not?

Everyone was sucking her cunt like mad men.

Everyone said it tasted like heaven.

She was there physically, but absent mentally.

Would anyone ever treat her like her father used to?

In the shower, on the bed, his finger inside her vagina, his touch. Ahh. What would she not do to get those kisses again from her daddy? After all she was a little girl to her daddy and daddy really taught her many things.

On the other side her father was lost too. She couldn't think of his lovely daughter getting claimed by an unknown cocks.

She got out of the trance when someone groped her ass.

He wanted to claim her all over. He bit her and yes it did hurt.

She instantly sat on the imprudent man's face grinding her pink soft and fluffy vagina over his face. She did it in anger, but seemed like he was more than happy.

The ceremony was over. Some where she felt good too for having almost 50 thousand men trying to have her.

"Your highness."

A voice broke her chain of thoughts.

"Hmm." She said composing herself.

"I'm your secretary. I will always follow you. Any doubts you can ask me. Since you are not from the royal lineage you might need my help."

He was a main in his late 20's. He was handsome and sensible too. No one had asked her anything except him.

"Hmm. What's your name?"

"Rajeev."

"Rajeev. I like your name. Will call you when needed."

"As you wish your highness."

He blushed and left the room.

She felt an urge to shower and wash her sins. That may help... She thought.

She entered into the bathroom. It was as big as their house when she wasn't a queen. It had a beautiful red tub with golden patterns all over it.

She sat inside the tub. Poured milk over her bosom.

She called her maid to wash her body. They did. But she still wasn't pleased.

She asked them to call Rajeev.

Rajeev was summoned. He was glad to help.

"Wash me. Wash my body and all my sins"

"Your highness I don't un..."

He stammered. After all he was looking at the most beautiful pair of breasts who were calling him to grab them, bite them.

He imagined what the pussy would be, if such delightful is the bosom.

"Don't be shy. Come here."

She insisted.

"Inside the tub."

"But.."

"No questions please. I'm your queen."

He did as ordered.

"Open this piece of clothing please. Its really hot." She hinted at the petticoat.

"As you wish your highness."

He did, his hands trembling.

"Call me Priya please. I don't want all that authority."

She smirked.

"Pr.. Priya."

"Yeah" She purred.

He liked how her name sounded in his voice. She was only making it irresistible.

"Fuck" He screamed insiduosly but admonished himself for keeping such feelings.