A Website Meeting

Story Info
A young Tracy has a her first brief encounter with a BBC.
3.2k words
4.34
42.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun_tracy
fun_tracy
378 Followers

I am one of the lucky ones, lucky enough to have won the lottery and at 18 it was just perfect timing for me as I'd finished school and didn't really know what I wanted to do. This just gave me more time and opened up more options to decide as to what I wanted to do with myself. I knew one thing that I wanted to do though, and that was have fun no matter how it presented itself.

That was 6 months ago and I'd had a good summer of jetting around the world and taking my friends on holiday, enjoying the pleasures that the freedom created by money can bring and the privileges it can also bring. But now the summer had ended and we were all going our separate ways, my friends off to work or university and me .....Well....... I'm still not sure what to do. I did however find time to buy myself a big house and one for my mum (don't ask about my father) and one each for my 2 brothers and a few other things that I'd always wanted.

I was relaxing on my veranda wearing a simple vest top and jogging bottoms with my laptop on my lap as the old gardener was mowing my lawn on a ride on lawnmower. I clicked onto A social networking website and was just browsing when an advert at the side of the screen caught my eye: "You've tried this now meet someone local to fuck."

"Now there's tempting." I said to myself licking my lips and clicking on the link, the page reloaded with some very scantily clad men and women and a title stating: "Find local people in your area to fuck." I began browsing through a few of the adverts and to my surprise I found myself becoming excited about possibly meeting a stranger and just having some sexy fun with none of the baggage and strings attached plus some of the guys on the site were HOT. "Well then, best I sign up and start having some fun."

Being only 18 I was still relatively new to the world and enjoyment of sex. I knew I loved sex, I couldn't get enough of it the few times I'd done it but I felt as though over the past 6 months it had been missing from my life. There was so much I wanted to try and to experience but when hanging around with friends you kind of have to tame that side of yourself a little, but now I had all the time in the world and it was time to unleash myself.

I'd recently found myself watching interracial porn in the internet, watching as big black cocks pushed their way into tight white pussy's and how good a white woman looked as she sucked on a black cock. I know it was "acting" but there are things in a woman's face and expression that can't be hidden, and there was a lot of genuine enjoyment and fun being had. It was fast becoming something I wanted to try for myself and now seemed like the perfect opportunity.

I couldn't stop looking at this one porn actor called Lex Steele, he just has the best looking big black cock I've ever seen. So long, so straight, so fat and I was becoming envious of the girls that got to enjoy a black cock like that. The way he controlled himself masterfully, dominating the woman he was with, they'd be worshipping him and his cock. Allowing him to do as he pleased with their body. That made my mind up, I needed to find my very own Lex Steele!

The first thing I had to do on the meeting website, apart from let £20 be taken from my account for the privilege of having a profile, was to choose a profile name. I always found it troublesome to choose a nickname for anything and this was no different, after a little deliberation I went for: Young and wanting cum. Next it was onto the "About me/Describe yourself" section, "Right then, time to try and sell myself a little bit."

Hey, thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm 18, long blonde hair, dark brown eyes, 5'6" tall, slim and tanned, with enhanced 34DD's that are aching to be played with. Sensitive nipples which enjoy a good licking and a nibble. A peachy bum, perfect for grabbing and squeezing, and round the front.....well..... I'll let you find that out.

"That should do the trick I suppose." I said clicking "next" and looking up and watched as the gardener was locking up the barn he keeps the lawn mower in, he was done for the day and I was about to be left alone. I gave him a friendly wave and he returned it with a smile and a wave and got into his old red golf and drove off down the drive, the gates at the end of the driveway closing behind him with a little clang. "Right then, back to business."

It was onto the next section: What are you looking for:

I'm young and relatively inexperienced and I want to experience A LOT more, mainly a big black cock. I'm keen and eager and will give anything a go at least once and if I like it, I'll come back for more. I keep myself tidy down there and I expect the same! Discretion is assured and expected and generally I can accommodate unless you have other ideas, like I said: I'm easy! Give me a try!

I clicked next and the page refreshed and came up with the pictures section, I needed at least 4 pictures to complete my profile and make it go "live". I walked into my bedroom and rummaged around in my bottom dresser drawer and found my 20MP Sony Cyber shot digital camera. "Well 4 pictures then huh." I was wearing a vest top and took a picture looking down, and then a few cleavage shots in just my blue bra. Then without my bra on and my arm across my boobs, pushing them together and hiding my nipples, making my big 34DD's look big and round and hopefully appetising. I slid my jogging bottoms down and twisted round and took a few pics of my bum with my thong separating my cheeks and the final one I took was of my thong around my ankles. I thought it might be classed as artistic and then a full length frontal shot in the mirror, taking care not to get my head in the picture.

I connected my camera to my laptop and uploaded the pictures to it, I then selected 9 pictures and uploaded them up to my profile. It took about a minute for the all the pictures to upload and I was greeted with a successful and congratulatory message: I was a member! Now it was time to start searching for real and see if anyone found me.

10 minutes later I had sent 4 messages to 4 different guys who I liked the look of and I was just about to log off when I noticed I'd received a message myself, I clicked on the menu button and it took me to a message I'd been sent by a user called: BigNBlack. My heart rate began quickening just as I read the message from him, it was a naughty message and it was ticking all the right boxes for me and then there was a picture of him and his cock. Well, I nearly fell over, he was a good looking guy and his cock was BIG. I quickly checked his profile out, he was 35 and only a few miles away from me and had met a few people from the site already with good feedback from them all. I replied to him and at the bottom of the message I left my phone number, I hovered over the send button for a few seconds before taking a deep breath and pressing send.

I didn't have to wait long before my phone started to vibrate and ring, it was a number I didn't recognise, my heart rate quickened again and I paused and pressed ok. "Hello?" I said

"Hey, it's BigNBlack, you just sent me a message." A deep voice replied.

"Hey, thanks for calling back so quick," I replied trying to sound composed, a finger twiddling a loop of my blonde hair as I began to idly walk around the room as we chatted, until I finally plucked up enough courage and invited him to mine. "By the way, my name is Tracy. And erm......when do you think you can get here?"

"Hey Tracy, I'm Dez and I'm leaving right now. I'll see you in 10 minutes."

"Beep your horn when you're outside and I'll open the gates."

"Oh....ok then." And with that he hung up.

My heart was really racing now, "Right, best I go and put something sexy and girly on for him as he wanted." I pulled open a drawer and pretty much immediately settled on my bright pink push up bra and matching thong. I quickly stripped out of my clothes and threw them into the corner of the room and slipped my arms through the loops of my bra and reached behind me to fasten it up. I looked in the mirror and adjusted my boobs so they looked full, round and inviting in my pink bra, I then stepped into my pink thong and pulled it up and got it comfy. Thinking I needed something else I went back to my lingerie drawer and had another look and found a set of matching pink fishnet stockings "Perfect." I said sitting on the edge of my bed and rolling them up my smooth lightly tanned, toned legs. After a final check in the mirror and tying my blonde hair back into a pony tail I went downstairs to the kitchen.

I found a bottle of Rose in my fridge opened it and filled a glass up and quickly drunk some of it to give myself some Dutch courage, I filled the glass again and calmly sipped at it this time. I could feel my excitement building inside of me, my heart beat was up and my senses on full alert just waiting for the beep of a horn. And then there it was, I jumped up and pressed the button to open the gates, I looked out the small square window to the side of the front door and watched as an old dark blue Mondeo came edging up the driveway and stopped a few feet away from the front door.

I went to the front door took a very deep breath and opened it as Dez closed the door of his car and started towards me. "Fuck!" He said looking at me.

"Have I done ok for you?" I asked, leaning back against the frame of the door, one leg slightly bent and tucked up under me.

"I'd say." He replied almost bounding up the 3 steps to me, his black arm slipped easily around my back and onto my bum and squeezed me tight against him, my head arching up as his came down to meet mine. His warm lips touching mine, his minty tasting tongue parting my lips and entering my mouth. His hands felt as though they were all over my body, squeezing, rubbing, touching, and caressing every inch of me as he held me against his firm body still as we stood in the doorway.

Dez wasn't hanging about and had already released my 34DD's and slipped my bra off my arms and onto the floor, his other hand came up and started pinching and rolling a nipple between his finger and thumb. A gentle moan escaped my lips as I thrust my chest up into his face, his tongue and lips clamping on my now hard nipples, he flicked them with his tongue and sucked on them hard. Still in the doorway to my house a gentle warm breeze blowing over my bare skin, my hand went down to his crotch and felt a monster of a black cock straining at the seams of his jeans trying to escape. I stood in front of him and carefully and slightly nervously unhitched his belt buckle and let it clang noisily to the side as I popped the buttons of his jeans before I pulled them to the floor. He kicked off his Adidas trainers and stepped neatly out of his jeans, I was kneeling in front of him now and his cock was only an inch away from my face and it was pulling the soft white material of his boxers tight. I pulled them down and marvelled at the size of his cock, the pictures he'd sent through didn't do it justice, it was at least 11" long and straight as an arrow and pointing straight at me, he'd shaved himself bare down there which added to effect. I took his cock in one hand and then the other and looked up at him and opened my mouth.

Slowly, ever so slowly I edged my open mouth towards the meatiness of his cock, my lips closed softly around his helmet and gave it a gentle suck before pulling away and doing the same again. "You little tease!" He said with a smile on his lips and his hands on his hips as he watched me slowly edge further down his cock with the gentlest of touches. I wanted nothing more than to gobble his cock hungrily but I wanted to savour my first taste of black cock. I slid a hand down to his balls and gave them a cup, they were big and heavy and I licked down his long black shaft to his balls and sucked on them as I gently stroked his cock. I could feel my pussy was soaking wet at just sucking his cock, who knows what I would be like when I finally got it inside me. Not yet though, that would wait. I knelt up and pushed my big boobs around his cock and rocked up and down, his cock pushing up through my boobs and onto my willing tongue. I could taste his salty precum and knew I was doing well. I took his cock back into my mouth, deeper and faster this time, my hands twisting round his thick shaft as I sucked on it well.

I stood up kissing my way up his toned body and turned around and put one hand on the open doorway and reached back and took his cock and put it between my legs and rubbed it against my thong clad pussy, he didn't need asking twice! He pulled my tiny pink thong down and bent over kissing each bum cheek as he did. Dez then slid a hand up the inside of my thigh all the way up to my pussy, his fingers nudging at my wet opening, spreading it open. I felt his cock edging towards it and I stood with my legs further apart, I looked over my shoulder to see him slowly wanking his cock, one hand on my bum as the other started to guide his cock to my opening. I felt his big black cock nudging at my pussy and I took a deep breath, he edged forward and I felt the head of his cock push in and then pull back out again. Then he pushed a little further in and pulled it back out again, and then further in. My juices leaving a white tide mark on his cock, it felt as though it was filling me until he was balls deep inside me. He held me there as I felt his cock throbbing inside me, it was enough to tip me over the edge and without moving I came all over his cock, my moans and screams escaping out through my open front door, my back arching as my body pulsed, speared by his big black cock.

"And that's before I fuck you!" He said with a smile in his voice, he placed both hands on my hips and began to fuck me. Pushing his 11" deep inside of me and then back out, my pussy holding on to it, trying to milk it. His big heavy balls slapping into me, my bum slapping back into him as I pushed back, my boobs shaking back and forth. "Oh fuck! OH Fuck! OH FUUUUUCK!" I began as I felt another orgasm building in me, this spurred Dez on and he began pounding into me faster and harder. My eyes closed, I bit my lip, I stopped breathing, I tensed up, my nails dug into the wood work, I pinched a nipple and then I let it go. I bucked, writhed, wriggled, screamed and moaned as the intensity of my orgasm pulsed through my body. Even the neighbours might have heard that one.

"Oh jeez." I managed to say as my legs shook beneath me.

"After an orgasm like that it's only fair I cum on your face!" Dez said pulling his sticky, glistening, juice covered cock out of my pulsing pussy.

I wasn't going to say no! I turned and sunk to my knees in front of him and took his cock eagerly in my mouth this time, tasting my juices on his cock. I sucked it deep and hard, playing with his balls as I did, the other hand twisting up and down his long shaft as it followed my mouth up and down, my tongue looping round his helmet. He let out a few moans of pleasure and then I felt his balls tighten, and tasted some more pre cum. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot a long thick jet of spunk right up my face leading from my nose across my forehead into my hair, another jet splattered across the side of my face. Another blasted into my mouth and I swallowed it down, another jet shot out and landed on my chin. Another on my forehead again, I knelt up and took some more in my mouth, he just wouldn't stop cumming. He splattered my chin, my neck and down onto my boobs, I was absolutely covered in his hot spunk. He shook the last few drops into my open mouth and then began scooping his cum up using his cock and pushing it into my mouth and I cleaned it off for him and swallowed it all down.

I looked up at him with his cum running off my face and gave a smile and laugh, all I could say was "Wow!"

Dez winked at me and smiled "Don't worry I'll be coming back for more, I've got to dash now though." And with that he pulled up his boxers and jeans and left me kneeling at my front door, exhausted and covered in a lot of cum.

I watched him drive down the driveway, the gates opening for him as he approached them. The gates started to close and then began to open again as my mum's silver Mercedes nudged into view "OH FUCK!" I said my eyes wide as I jumped up slamming the front door shut and running up to my bathroom for a very quick a thorough shower, but with some happy and naughty thoughts in my mind.

fun_tracy
fun_tracy
378 Followers