A Wedding Day Orgy

Story Info
Parents hire pros for daughter & her new hubby.
4k words
4.18
176.5k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home in the early afternoon, as I parked my car I saw Patties car was there. I thought to myself that the girls were enjoying a nooner without me, which was o k. I went in thru the back door and as I approached the den I heard the sounds that Judy makes just before she has an orgasm. I walked in and sure enough Judy was on her knees being fucked by a woman with a strap-on dildo. Patti was on the couch using her favorite toy, that's when I realized that I didn't know the babe fucking my wife.

Patti saw me standing there and motioned me over to the couch. I went over and sat down next to her, she removed the dildo from her well lubricated snatch and asked if I wanted a taste. I licked her juices from the dildo then asked who was the babe fucking Judy. Patti told me that she was Sam's wife. [Sam is a black man who was in the group that gang fucked Judy in chapter 2]. This lady was maybe 19, she was very pretty with tits bigger than Patties 38DD's, and she has a nice big ass and is a natural blond. I thought to myself that Sam was as dirty an old man as I am.

Patti explained that Sam had approached her because Ginger wanted to have sex with a woman and because he knew that Patti was bi. Patti agreed to this with the stipulation that Judy could be involved too. Sam agreed.

When Judy heard my voice she said welcome home, glad your back. This evidently startled Ginger because she pulled out of Judy and turned to see who was there. Patti told her to relax that I was Judies husband. Judy got up and came over and gave me a kiss. Ginger was just standing there looking weird with huge tits and a ten inch strap on pecker.

Judy sat on the couch and told Ginger to finish what she had started; Ginger got between her legs and started fucking her again. It didn't take long until Judy had her orgasm; Ginger removed the dildo and started eating Judies pussy. Patti explained that this was all part of the training Sam had requested.

Watching this had caused me to get hard; I removed my cloths and proceeded to lay Patti back on the couch and slid my cock into her wet hole. I have fucked Patti many times before but this was the best fuck yet. For as wet as she was she was very tight; her pussy griped my cock like a hand and seemed to get tighter as we fucked. The sensation of her hot wet pussy wrapped around my cock was heavenly. Patti pulled me down and gave me a deep hard kiss, I detected the taste of pussy on her lips and tongue; I wondered whose pussy it was.

As we kissed I felt hands on my butt then a tongue licking my asshole, this is a feeling everyone should experience at least ounce in their life, with this extra stimulation I couldn't help myself and I flooded Patties vagina with cum. It was a good thing that Patti was ready too as she was able to cum at the same time. I collapsed on top of Patti as my softening cock slipped from her wonderful pussy. I rolled off Patti to see that it was my wife that was licking my ass; she now took my shrinking cock in her mouth and sucked the last of the juice from me. Patti had Ginger on her knees cleaning the results of our love making from her cunt and ass.

Judy stood up and kissed me running her tongue to the back of my throat, I could taste my cum and Patties cunt on her lips plus another flavor that I couldn't identify. Judy told me that she and Patti and Ginger were going to have lunch together then have a girl on girl on girl session. When Sam brought Ginger over they had invited him in for coffee, he accepted. As they were having their coffee Patti asked Sam if he would like to stick around and watch the proceedings, he said that he would love to but he had to be at a meeting that couldn't be canceled.

Judy suggested that the girls get comfortable, which meant naked, so they took off their cloths. Poor Sam, sitting in a room with three beautiful naked women, in spite of his trying not too he got an erection. Judy noticed this and moved to his side and started fondling his cock, Sam said he didn't have time for a fuck so Judy took his cock from his pants and gave him a quick blowjob. When she wants too Judy can make a stone statue cum within two minuets. Sam allowed Judy to drain the cum from his cock then he had to leave. That was the strange taste I mentioned earlier.

Ginger was aware of Sam's participation with the other guys because she had been the centerpiece of one of their performances. She was living with a guy who liked to have other men fuck his women while he watched. He contacted Ron and the guys did Ginger; she and Sam fell for each other and now they were married. Fortunately neither Sam nor Ginger were jealous people. Ginger knew all about how they made their spare money. She knew that she was being prepped to take her place in the group as they were being asked for females to participate in some of their gangbangs. Lots of men wanted to watch their wife's with another woman as well as a group of men.

Patti had been and still was involved. She had asked Judy and I if we would like to join the group. She explained that Ron was accepting different scenarios; his motto was if you think it we might try it. Judy and I had discussed the matter and finally decided that we would give it a try. Patti was thrilled by our decision.

Sam returned about six o'clock to pick up Ginger, Patti told him of our decision to become part of the group. He was happy to hear this, as he wanted to have sex with Judy more often. I know that most people won't understand this but I enjoyed watching my wife have sex with Sam. I can't explain why it is such a turn on to see his black cock sliding in and out of her cunt, or being buried deep in her ass.

Ginger got dressed and they left saying they would see us Saturday.

I asked what was happening Saturday, Judy told me we were going on our first outing with Ron and Patti. Judy had not been aware of it until yesterday and she was going to tell me when I returned. The theme of this was an orgy after a wedding. The parents of the bride were giving it as their wedding present. They wanted group, lesbian and definitely double and triple penetration performed on their daughter while her new husband watched; then they wanted him involved in gay sex. The only hard stipulation was that the groom had to suck a cock in front of his bride and perform oral on one of the ladies.

With the addition of Judy, Ginger and I the crew now had seven guys and three females. We were all capable of any sex act that we were required to participate in. The father of the bride was going to video the entire episode so he could watch his daughter being violated by strangers on her wedding day.

Patti and Ginger came over Friday to spend some time with Judy and discuss their plans for Saturday. They smoked a joint, and decided that since it was a nice sunny day and pleasant outside that they would sit on the deck and get some sun. We live on three acres and the back of our house faces a wooded area so it is very private. The girls got a cool drink and went out. It didn't take long till they were all nude. I kept checking to see if they needed anything.

Saturday morning Judy started getting ready for the afternoon activities. The women decided yesterday how they would dress for today. Judy had chosen a red theme, she applied a crimson colored polish to her finger and toe nails and used a matching lipstick. She also painted her nipples and outer pussy lips with her lipstick. I got to do her anus for her. Her eyes were done in black. She put on a red dress that was cut so low in the back it exposed half of her beautiful ass and the front barely covered her nipples. The skirt length was mid thigh. She never wore panties. She finished with a pair of high heel red shoes. My wife was a sexy looking woman and she knew it.

The "Party" was being held at the home of the bride's parents. Ron has a van that seats twelve so we were all riding with him, we met at Patties and away we went. Patti and Ginger were both wearing the same dress as Judy in different colors. Patties dress was an emerald green, her makeup and nail polish were also green, Ginger was in black. The three of them were stunning and would have produced an erection on a dead man.

It took about 45 minuets to get to the address we were given, as we turned into the drive the garage door opened and a man motioned Ron to park inside. As we exited the van the man introduced himself as Rick; the brides father. He asked Ron if it would be o. k. for him to film the proceedings, Ron approved.

We were led into a large den where the newly wed couple were waiting with Gail; the brides mother. Rick introduced his daughter, Cindy and her husband Larry. Cindy was a small woman about 5'2" weighing 100 pounds with small tits but a nice ass. Larry was at least 6'2" tall and 190 pounds, I imagined during sex she was on top.

Gail was about 55 years old with large breast and a big ass, my first thoughts about her was that fucking her ass would be a pleasure. Rick was younger than Gail at 51. Rick told us that any sex act would be acceptable no matter how perverse. Ron took over at this time with the request that everyone get naked. Gail told us we could put our cloths in the bedroom next to the den. We were all nude in a flash; it is a trip to be in a room full of naked people; everyone was checking out everyone else. Rick had the largest cock; at least 10" and fat; Larry came in second just ahead of Doug's 8"; I wanted to watch little Cindy take on those tools. Like I mentioned before, Cindy has "A" cup tits but her nipples were large and she had a nice butt. I was right about Gail's ass it was one of those that begged to be fucked; I was looking forward to having all kinds of sex with her. From the reaction of the "customers" they were happy with us.

To get things started Ron suggested that the bride should be the center of attention he suggested she should be given the full attention of the ladies. With this pronouncement the women surrounded Cindy; Judy and Patti started sucking her tits as Ginger was licking her clitoris and her mother pulled Cindy's face into her cunt. This went on for a few moments until Gail said she wanted her daughter to suck her fathers cock. Rick was all for this and immediately pushed his massive dick into his daughters mouth. It was obvious that she had done this before as she had no trouble taking the full 10 inches in her mouth and down her throat. Her new husband watched this with an amazed look on his face.

Larry probably thought that he had the biggest cock that his new bride had ever had; boy was he wrong. Larry asked Ginger to move and pushed his cock into her willing cunt, she took it without any hesitation. Doug thought that he should get in on impaling this little woman so he managed to enter her ass. This was amazing there was this little woman with at least two feet of cock inside her body; it was obvious that she was enjoying every inch and would have taken more if it was presented.

I had held off as long as I could and approached Gail; I told her that I loved the size of her ass and thighs and I wanted to suck her pussy and asshole. She said that could be arraigned; as soon as I fucked her. I agreed; she lay back on the couch and I quickly slid my scrawny little pecker into her cavernous cunt. I liked the way her love tunnel grasped my cock and I was surprised at the control this woman had of her vaginal muscles. She was made for fucking and gave me one fantastic ride. It didn't take long before I expended my sperm inside this wonderful pussy. After I finished she whispered in my ear that she would love to have me eat her now; then she gave me a kiss like I had never had before.

I slid off the couch and buried my face in her hot wet pussy; it tasted sweet and was very wet; I knew that I hadn't put that much cum in her. I was eating some other guys cum as well as mine; cool. I licked her clitoris and sucked on her large labia; I would push my tongue as far as I could into her vagina then lick the area between her pussy and asshole; I spent a long time exploring her ass; I have an anal fixation and I have always enjoyed rimming my partner's asshole. I slowly licked my way back to Gail's pussy and put a double lip lock on her clitoris as she climaxed and presented me with another large helping of her feminine love juice.

She made me promise her another round of oral love making later; I promised. I made a mental note to keep in touch with this lady.

I looked around the room to see what was transpiring; Sam had replaced Rick fucking Cindy's mouth; Rick was now fucking my wife and Judy had wrapped her arms and legs around his body trying to get his huge cock deeper inside her; I could hear the sound of them fucking and it made me feel good that my wife was enjoying herself.

Larry was lying on his back with Patti riding his cock while he was sucking Bill's cock. Patti was facing Larry's feet so I went over and got into position so I could lick her pussy and his cock as they fucked. I enjoy this position as I get the best of both sexes.

Jack and Jim were fucking Cindy; one in her pussy and the other in her ass. Sam still had his black cock in her mouth.

Sam noticed Gail was not involved so he withdrew form Cindy's mouth and started fucking her mother; from the look on Gail's face she approved.

Poor Ron since he was using the portable camera he wasn't able to get any of this new pussy. Ron didn't mind he was counting his money.

Rick had turned over and Judy was on top I moved over to them and decided that I would lick my wife's ass as she fucked Rick. I started licking from Rick's balls all the way up to Judies asshole; Judy was excreting her feminine juices in copious amounts; I don't remember ever experiencing this much flow from my wife's pussy. Judy has the sweetest tasting pussy I have ever experienced but today it was even better than usual. The only thing I could attrib it to was the fact that she was being fucked in areas that had never been reached before. As I was licking her ass Rick's cock slipped from her pussy and I managed to catch it in my mouth; I was able to lick the juice off the head and replace in my wife's cunt.

I noticed Rick's balls were getting tight and I knew he was about to fill Judy with his seed; I started licking his balls as they got even tighter then I noticed his cock jerking as he filled Judy with his cum. He must have deposited a large load in her as some was starting to leak between his cock and Judies pussy lips. I started licking the juices as Rick's cock softened and slipped from her hole; soon his cock was free of her so I took what I could in my mouth and cleaned their fluids from his shaft. Judies vagina was gapped open and Rick's cum mixed with her juices were running down her inner thigh I managed to get into a position so I could suck these fluids from her. I truly love the taste of cum mixed with a woman's vaginal juices. What is even better is Judy likes to supply me with these delicacies.

Ron announced that it was getting late so it was time for the bride and groom to get the present that we were to deliver. This consisted of all the guys fucking Cindy except Larry. He was to orally clean our cocks as we fucked his wife then orally clean our cum from her pussy. Cindy had to suck all the women's pussy including her mother. We decided that we would start with the smallest cock and work up to the biggest. Jack was first followed by Sam, Jim, me then the big dicks Bill, Doug and finally her father Rick.

Jack was erect and ready to go he entered Cindy and started pumping soon he deposited the first of seven loads in her oversized cunt. Larry was on his knees so he could see his bride getting fucked; when Jack pulled out of Cindy he turned and pushed his cum coated cock in Larry's waiting mouth. Sam and Jim did their thing and so did Larry. Then it was my turn; I eased my cock into Cindy's cum filled pussy; the feel of other guys cum mixed with her juices has been a major turn on for me since my first gangbang. I took my time fucking Cindy and wished that it was me that would be cleaning her up. I finally got to the point of no return and deposited my sperm. Larry does do a good job cleaning a cock.

Bill crawled between Cindy's legs and forced his beer can sized cock into her; Cindy let out a little scream as he entered her. Bill's cock may not have the length that the other guys have but he has a lot more girth; Bill also has staying power and it looked like he was going to stay in Cindy for awhile.

I hadn't seen Gail lately so I decided to find her. I looked around the room but she wasn't there so I wandered into the kitchen, Gail was there with Judy. Gail was spread out on the table with her legs over Judies shoulders; Judy was sitting in a chair and was eating Gail's pussy. She must have been doing a good job as Gail was squirming around and making funny little noises. I had watched Judy with other women but had never seen her so into performing cunnilingus before. She had her arms around Gail's big thighs and was holding on like she was afraid that Gail would get away from her.

I truly enjoy watching my wife have sex with other people but this was the most exciting act I have ever seen. I have watched Judy with Patti and Ginger; both very attractive and sexy women but this was different. Judy moved her right arm from Gail's thigh and started masturbating her own pussy which is something else I had never seen her do. Soon both women exploded with their own orgasm. Judy had such a strong orgasm that she stood up and pissed all over Gail. Gail rubbed Judies piss all over her belly and tits then started licking the pee off her tits and fingers. Judy leaned forward and licked her piss off Gail's belly.

I went back to the den to see how things were progressing with Cindy. Bill was just finishing; he offered his cum covered cock to Larry who cleaned him up. Doug had no trouble getting his eight inches buried in Cindy's pussy. As he started pumping; some of the cum Cindy had received earlier began running down the crack of her ass onto the floor. The length of Doug's cock was pressing on parts of Cindy's love hole that hadn't been touched lately and she was responding by wrapping her arms and legs tightly around his body. Cindy started fucking Doug harder as she reached another orgasm; she buried her face in his neck and was biting him. Doug managed to get his hands under Cindy's ass and pull her closer to him so he could get even deeper inside her. With this kind of feverish activity it wasn't long before they both had good strong orgasms. Doug replaced all the cum he had forced from Cindy's snatch when he first entered her. Doug got off Cindy then leaned over and gave her a kiss.

Larry took a very long time cleaning Doug's cock.

Now it was Rick's turn to fuck his daughter.

Rick told Cindy to get in the doggie position over Larry so he could see Rick's big cock penetrating his new wife's pussy. Rick got behind his daughter and entered her; Larry watched as his father in law penetrated his wife filling her and causing some of the stored cum to drip onto his face. Larry was in a position that he loved; he had been taught to serve a woman with his face between her legs and now that he was married to Cindy he knew that he would be spending a lot of time watching different cocks probing his wife's pussy. Secretly he wanted to see a big black cock in Cindy's cunt and was disappointed that Sam wasn't super hung.

Rick was fucking his daughter at a faster pace; he pushed her head down and told her to suck her husband's dick. Cindy took Larry's super hard cock into her mouth trying to swallow the whole thing. With the pounding her pussy was getting from Rick's huge cock all the cum that was deposited by the rest of us was being forced out of her cunt and was running down her thighs; Larry was very busy licking it off his wife's legs and his father in law's cock and balls.

12