A Wedding Reception

Story Info
Bonnie encounters a tittie obsessed guest and mystery cock.
2.4k words
3.99
44.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirti2014
Dirti2014
25 Followers

I really only write these for my wife. She calls me naughty and silly for the storyline but I don't mind because it usually gets her hotter than she would care to admit.

Bonnie and Henry had made the out of town trip to her cousins wedding. The service was in a small historic chapel in the downtown area. The number of invited guest were kept to a minimum due the size of the Chapel. The wedding itself went off without a hitch and soon everyone was getting in their cars to head to the reception. The trip had been a good time for Bonnie and Henry to be alone and have conversation that didn't involve the latest crazy or goofy thing the kids were doing.

On the way to the reception, Bonnie thought about how she was feeling more comfortable in her own skin. All the recent events (plumber, handymen, etc.) and Henry's continuous encouragement were starting to sink in and her confidence had grown tremendously. She still had her moments of doubt but she definitely liked the new found sexual confidence.

They arrived at the reception hall and soon were seated at their assigned table. The venue was on top of a building that gave beautiful views of the city. Dinner was not quite ready so Bonnie had a glass of wine and Henry grabbed a beer. They sat with the other guest and made small talk while everyone awaited the arrival of the wedding party. It wasn't long before the effects of the wine made Bonnie a little giddy. Henry could tell that she was starting to relax. He was curious to see where the night might lead to if she had a couple more glasses.

It wasn't long before the Bride and Groom arrived and everyone was allowed to enter the buffet line. It was obvious that everyone in attendance was having a good time. Some more than others. On her trip back to the table a young man named Ben appeared to inadvertently bump into Bonnie. Ben was probably in his late twenties. He had short brown hair. He was probably only about 5' 8" but looked as if he worked out. As the evening wore on Ben could be seen dancing (mostly by himself) and having a good time all around the room. His antics certainly caught Bonnie's attention and most everyone else at the reception.

After an hour or so Ben came over to the table where Bonnie and Henry were standing. Henry was turned around talking to another couple and didn't see Ben's approach. Ben was not shy as he quickly asked Bonnie to dance with him. She thought he was kidding, but he persisted. She had not actually seen him dancing with anyone the whole night and the fact that he was asking her seemed odd. She was probably almost old enough to be his mother and there were certainly a room full of available girls more in his age group.

As Ben started begging, Bonnie told him she was with her husband and that he would probably not like her dancing with a strange man. About that time Henry turned around. Out of the corner of his eye he had been watching with amusement as the young man was obviously interested in something and it probably wasn't dancing. "Sir", he said, looking at Henry politely "I would like to dance with your wife as long as you don't mind." Henry noticed that every time Ben looked at Bonnie his eyes immediately went to her breast. That was it, thought Henry. The rest of the women have little to no breasts. Bonnie was probably the most endowed woman there.

Bonnie looked at Henry hoping for a rescue but it was not to be had. "I'm fine with her dancing with you as long she wants to," replied Henry. Bonnie looked astonished but Henry knew that she could handle herself. Truth be told, Henry thought that Bonnie would probably think back on this encounter and feel a little aroused that another man was showing her attention. Besides, if he got beyond playful begging Henry would have stepped in.

"Great," Ben said as he turned back to Bonnie. Again Henry noticed him stealing glance at Bonnie's cleavage. Henry turned back to the conversation he was having with the other couple. Ben immediately started grabbing at Bonnie's hands trying to get her out on the dance floor. She resisted and said she appreciated the offer but she was not a dancer and would only embarrass herself. With that Henry turned back around and gave Ben a stern look. Ben picked up the hint and left their area.

Bonnie told Henry she could not believe he was going to let her dance with that guy. "He was harmless," Henry said, and "All he really wanted was to do was feel your breast and he would have left you alone." Bonnie was both mad and a little aroused. Mad that Henry didn't step in right away but a little aroused at the fact that this young guy was interested in her when he could have had his choice of several younger ladies at the reception.

After several minutes Bonnie left to go to the bathroom and stop by the bar for another glass of wine. Henry continued talking to the other people at their table while she was gone. Both the bathroom and the bar were on the other side of a wall that separated the middle of the room. That area of the room was blocked from the view of their table. After she left the bathroom Bonnie headed for the bar. As she stood in line she didn't immediately notice that someone else had gotten in line behind her. Once she sensed their presence she turned to see that it was Ben.

"I was hoping you were not heading straight back to your table after you left the bathroom'" he said. "Why is that?" Bonnie asked, "Because I wanted to talk with you alone." Bonnie asked him about what. Ben said it was a little too loud where they were standing and asked her to follow him out to the deck. She hesitated, unsure of his intentions. Then she thought about what Henry had said and figured she would see if he was correct. If not, then no harm. If so, well, she could take care of herself. Bonnie knew that if she didn't he would continue to pester her so she grabbed her glass of wine and told him to make this quick.

They headed out the nearest door to the observation deck. There were a couple folks standing just outside the door smoking. Ben told Bonnie he could not stand the smell of smoke so they moved down to the end just around the corner. Bonnie felt a little nervous with this location because it was out of view of the reception hall and the lighting was not as good but at least they were away from the cigarette smoke.

"So what is so important that has had you stalking me", Bonnie asked. Ben apologized and explained that he had meant no harm but when he has a little too much to drink he becomes a bit "locked-in" on whatever has caught his attention. "What have I got to do with that?" Bonnie asked. Ben took a deep breath but couldn't get the words out. After being so forward up to this point Ben had suddenly turned bashful. "Well, spit it out. I haven't got all night." Bonnie requested. Ben looked at the ground and then to Bonnie and told her what he was about to say would seem blunt and possibly inappropriate but he had to give it a shot. And with that Ben blurted out, "Your boobs, I have been fixated on them ever since I first saw you tonight." Ben went on to explain that he had spent the evening marveling at how fabulous they were but was unsure how he could compliment her about them. He then paused, awaiting a reaction from Bonnie.

Bonnie thought about her next move. She could probably get away with slapping him and storming off but that would cause a scene and she didn't want to disrupt the reception. She also realized that Henry had been right about Ben's intention. It must be a guy thing. They all think alike. In any event she appreciated the compliment and relished a bit at the thought of a younger guy admiring her breast. Not sure what to say next Bonnie just said, "Thank you, I'm sure you could have had your choice of any of the young ladies here tonight to compliment."

Ben told Bonnie that none of the other women had the size and natural cleavage that she presented. He was not into fake breast and was always fond of a woman who developed on her own. Bonnie understood but still found it interesting that he had stalked her just to tell her that. To break the awkwardness Ben apologized for being so forward and leaned in to hug Bonnie. Before she could react, Ben had his arms around her. In an uncharacteristic response Bonnie wrapped her arms around him to hug back.

Moments turned to seconds as she felt his hands move down her backside. She also knew that her titties were firmly pressed against his chest and to her surprise she felt a bulge protruding from his crotch onto her waist. Bonnie thought for a second and said, "Looks like you really do like a woman with breast." She couldn't believe that she had said that to him but she had found herself to be aroused by his playful lust. Without saying a word, Ben moved his hands from Bonnie's backside to her titties. He cupped one in each hand and lightly massaged them through the fabric of her dress. Bonnie did not stop him as she was feeling the tingling between her legs build.

Meeting no resistance, Ben reached around and undid the zipper on the back of Bonnies dress. She stepped out of it to reveal herself in only a bra and panties. She reached out and felt his crotch and was amazed at how big and hard it felt beneath his pants. Ben then undid her bra and marveled at Bonnie's beautiful breast. Even in the dim light he could tell they were magnificent.

It didn't take long before he was kissing and sucking on them. His mouth would work over one nipple while his hand caressed the other. She was on fire and every touch to her breast released a wave of passion. She was in need of more.

They grabbed some cushions from the nearby lounge furniture and laid them on the ground. Bonnie knelt down and immediately undid Ben's pants. Her suspicion was true. Ben had a nice size cock that was both long and thick. She stroked it a few times and then put it into her mouth. She wanted to move slowly but she kept catching herself devouring it. She worked his cock back and forth in her mouth pausing only to run her tongue down the length of his shaft and teasing his balls.

After several minutes, Ben had her lay on her back as he lowered himself over her head in the sixty-nine position. Bonnie caressed his balls as they dangled above her face. Ben placed his dick between Bonnie's tits and slowly pumped back and forth, pausing every so often for her to get another mouthful of his dick.

Ben reached forward and started fingering Bonnie's wet pussy. She was on fire and moaned as he placed a finger on the outside of her vagina. The more she sucked the more magical his fingers felt as they teased the top of her pussy and occasionally slipped inside of her pleasure hole. At the same time he continued to slide his dick back in forth between Bonnie's tits. Bonnie wanted more.

Ben leaned back giving Bonnie an opportunity to suck his cock more. He moved his hands to her tits and began to gently caress them. After a few minutes she felt another finger on her pussy. She knew that Ben had both of his hands cupped around her breast pushing them together as he continued to tittie fuck her. Given the super aroused state she was in she did not care. Whoever was attached to that finger was doing a masterful job and the excitement of not knowing who it was further intensified the feelings she was having. Her pussy was getting worked over as the unknown finger alternated between massaging her clit and probing all the right spots.

The other person then pushed her legs up and she could feel that they were about to enter her. Her pussy was so hot and wet that it would gladly accept any dick. Her anticipation mounted as the mystery cock gradually made its way into her. She loved the fulfilling touch of a cock when it first entered her pussy. That was one of her favorite parts of sex with Henry.

Bonnie lay there as Ben quickend his pace between her titties, stopping every once in a while for her to wrap her lips around his dick. His balls continued to bounce across her chin as she began to focus on the mystery cock that was now buried deep within her. The action was having its effect on her as wave after wave of orgasm hit her. She was sure that somebody would hear but she didn't care.

She began to notice that Ben's pace was changing and that his balls were drawing up. She sucked on them as Ben began to pump load after load of cum all over her chest. When he was finished she popped the head of his cock in her mouth to clean him off. As she continued to clean off Ben, the action inside her pussy was about to peak. She knew her pussy was being thoroughly used as she clamped down with every thrust. Within a matter of moments, the mystery cock was shooting cum inside her. It felt unbelievable as everyone slowed down from the intense sex that had just occurred.

Ben got up and stumbled away to put his pants on. As Bonnie began to focus her eyes she was delighted to see that the mystery cock was not a mystery at all. It had been Henry. "I don't know what came over me", Bonnie said. Henry replied, "Well, it looks like you enjoyed yourself. And just think, this probably would not have happened if you would have just danced with him."

Dirti2014
Dirti2014
25 Followers