A Wedding to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy's eyes flicked down to Matt's boxers, and he realized he wasn't hiding much from her since he was sporting a huge bulge between his legs. Kathy smiled like a kid at Halloween who just got their favorite candy dropped in their bag, and she started toward Matt with her hips swaying side to side.

"Damn Matty, that looks like it must hurt," she said, stopping just inches in front of him.

"Um...Yeah...I was just...That is I was going to," started Matt struggling to think clearly, to deliver an explanation, though nothing seemed likely to explain this away. He was still trying to clear his head when Kathy reached out suddenly and grabbed his rigid penis through his boxers.

"Don't worry Matty, I can help," she said almost casually and then she leaned up and kissed him hard on the mouth even as she rubbed his rock hard prick.

Matt was shocked and thrilled at the same time, he had dreamed about this a million times but never thought it would happen. Kathy's lips were as soft and slick as velvet, and he quickly threw his arms around her as their mouths came alive in a passionate kiss, she opened her mouth wider in invitation and Matt slipped his tongue into her Frenching her deep as she moaned softly in the back of her throat. His hands moved down her front taking her small, perky tits in his palms, squeezing them gently and then running his fingertips on those long, hard nipples. Unable to hold back Matt broke the hot kiss to bring his mouth to one of her waiting mounds, and he engulfed it sucking at her hard nipples one at a time as he moved back and forth between them.

"Oh Matty, you're so hungry for my tits aren't you baby, but I was supposed to be helping you," moaned Kathy softly and she pushed Matt's head back to lower herself to the ground, hooking her fingers into his boxers and pulling them down. Matt's rock hard penis swung forward almost hitting Kathy in the face, and it's long, thick, seven-inch shaft was so ready for her. She ran her tongue straight up the underside of it, eliciting a groan from Matt before she plunged her mouth down over it sucking as much of his long pole into her mouth as she could manage. Her other hand came up to stroke it as her saliva coated him making it easier to jerk and suck at the same time.

Matt leaned back against the wall as Kathy went to town on his cock, his eyes almost rolling back in his head as the pleasure crashed through him,"Ah God Kathy, you have no idea how long I've wanted this baby!"

Kelly stood over the sink staring at herself in the mirror; she was trying to get her head around what was happening, she had just had sex with a stranger, not only that her best friends boyfriend.

"What is happening to me? Worse, why do I still feel like I could take on a dozen guys right now?" she thought to herself, realizing that fucking Chad had not quieted the raging fire in her pussy but just made her even hornier, whetted her appetite. She tried to splash cold water into her face, tried to gather her scattered thoughts, but when she stood back up she found that she wasn't alone, Toby was standing behind her, having come in through the connecting door. He was staring intently at her, at her naked body, and she found her heart starting to pound as he came up behind her.

"Toby, something strange is happening here, I can't control myself, and I don't know why," gasped Kelly.

Toby kept coming until his chest pressed against her back, she could feel his strong arms wrapping around her middle.

"Please Toby, I need your help," she whispered.

"God Kelly, I forgot how beautiful you are, how fucking gorgeous!" replied Toby in her ear.

"Toby, please, don't...I need you to help me stop...I can't," started Kelly, but Toby's lips found her neck, kissing her softly, sending chill's through her body.

"Did Richard ever figure out how much you like to have your ears nibbled on? How it turns you on?" whispered Toby as he started to bite her earlobe.

"Fuck Toby! No, he never did, Ah shit," moaned Kelly thinking this was grossly unfair, Toby knew her hot buttons, and the feeling of his mouth on her ear was making her wetter than she already was, her pussy tingling between her legs. She tried desperately to fight against the rising tide, but it was fast overwhelming her as Toby slid his hands up to cup her massive, round tits, pinching her nipples hard, rough, just like she liked.

"Is your pussy wet for me Kelly?" he breathed.

"Oh Jesus, Toby! Yes...God yes I'm wet...So wet for you!" she moaned.

"Remember that night on the beach in Mexico, spring break our sophomore year?" he teased as he kept kissing her neck, her ears, kneading the flesh of her soft mounds.

"God I remember, we made love on the beach. You made me cum so hard I screamed and scared half the people in the park," breathed Kelly.

"You played for me that night. Play for me now Kelly, touch yourself," said Toby.

"Ah God Toby, please don't make me do this, I can't stop, but it's so wrong," said Kelly, but even as she protested she leaned back against Toby's hard, muscular body and slipped a hand between her legs. Kelly rubbed her wet cunt, pressing her fingers against the hood of flesh above her clit as her breath started to come in hard gasps.

"It feels so good doesn't it Kelly," said Toby.

"YES! Feels so good, ah, I'm so wet, so fucking horny," said Kelly quietly her eyes half-lidded now, her body wracked with the beginnings of another orgasm.

"You want me, Kelly, want me to fuck you," whispered Toby into her ear as her breathing came even harder, her rubbing hand moving faster.

"Yes, want you, inside me...Toby...Please fuck me...God, I need to FUCK! FUCK ME NOW!" yelled Kelly.

Toby spun her around pushing Kelly's shaking body up onto the bathroom counter but keeping her close enough to the edge that he could slip between her legs, her pussy was a flowing river, even more soaking and slick than it had been with Chad, and he entered her abruptly, almost brutally as she cried out and grasped at his muscular shoulders.

"AH GOD TOBY! Fuck your cock is inside me! Ah, God, it feels so good, so good," whimpered Kelly.

Toby went at Kelly's pussy hard, slamming his fat prick into her over and over, almost lifting her ass off the counter. Her cries of desperate pleasure filled the bathroom as he hammered her and she started to come, one orgasm after another, almost more than she could take as tears filled her eyes. It was like getting fucked by a Greek god, his body so perfect, so hard and firm, so strong, and it turned her on beyond belief.

"AH FUCK TOBY! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM SO FUCKING HARD! GOD, IT WAS NEVER THIS GOOD WITH RICHARD! Ah, shit...AH GOD...TOBYYYYYY!" she cried as the hardest orgasm yet ripped through her.

Toby was getting close himself, he could feel the thick semen moving up his shaft, and he longed to fill Kelly's sweet cunt with his seed, but just when it seemed like he was at the breaking point, he heard a loud moaning cry from the hallway. He recognized Kathy's voice, and he withdrew from Kelly's body as she slumped back exhausted against the mirror. He walked quickly back through the bedroom and opened the door into the hallway. The scene before him was unexpected, to say the least.

His wife was down on all fours and behind her Matt, one of his closest friends was ramming his cock into her as she cried out her face flushed with sexual excitement. Both of them looked up at the sound of the door opening, and Matt looked like a deer in the headlights though he didn't completely stop his hips were still moving slowly back and forth as his cock slid in and out of Kathy's well-stretched pussy.

"Toby, Jesus...I, God I'm sorry it's just, I couldn't help myself," said Matt, his word tumbling over themselves as he tried to explain, convinced his Army Ranger friend was about to end his life.

Toby took a deep breath and walked straight toward Kathy, reaching her head he dropped to his knees and took his love pole, still coated with the juice from Kelly's cunt and pushed it into Kathy's mouth, her lips stretching around it. He looked at Matt who had stopped moving his expression one of confusion.

"You just gonna sit there looking stupid, she likes it hard and deep, we don't want to be here all night!" barked Toby suddenly as if he was back on the parade ground.

Matt broke into a fast, pounding motion, driving his thick cock back into Kathy's tight pussy so hard that it had the added benefit of sending her mouth up and down Toby's equally stiff love gun. All three of them started to moan and grunt with effort, and Kathy especially was moaning deep in her throat as she got it from both directions. The stimulus from so much cock was more than she could take and she went first her back arching upward like she was doing a yoga pose even as she came hard all over Matt's prick, she would have screamed the roof down, but it was hard to do that with a mouth full of penis.

Matt and Toby eyeballed each other even as Kathy writhed between them almost as if they were daring each other to see who would lose it; first, perhaps years of Ranger discipline paid off because Matt blinked, if only by a second or two.

"FUCK KATHY! AH SHITTTTTTT!" yelled Matt as he emptied his fat balls into Kathy's hot, wet cunt, his cock jerking and spurting over and over.

Toby was too disciplined to give voice to his orgasm, but he still grunted loudly as his balls gave up the ghost and he shot his wife's mouth full of his jizz, she swallowed desperately, trying to take it all in.

Kelly pulled herself from the counter and managed to get back to her feet as her legs trembled a bit she started to walk back to the empty bedroom following the path that Toby had taken minutes earlier. She paused for a moment in the hallway at the sight of her three friends on the ground, Kathy trapped between Matt and Toby, biting her lip she considered getting in on the action, but in the back of her sex-addled mind, some thought of Richard still lingered. Walking past the rutting threesome, Kelly descended the stairs to the foyer below, away from the noises upstairs her ears picked up a new sound, of grunting and moaning in the direction of the living room.

As she passed the arched entry, she found the source of the sound, and she paused, her face a mask, in front of her Richard was on the ground laying on his back and on top of him Sabrina was riding his cock, her breasts bouncing up and down.

"Oh...Richard, feels so good to fuck you!" groaned Sabrina, she reached up to squeeze her breasts as her hips rolled back and forth grinding her pussy on Richard's prick.

Kelly had not seen her best friend naked in many years, not since college really, she had forgotten what a fantastic body Sabrina had and she could hardly blame her husband for wanting to be inside that hot pussy. Stealing across the thick carpet, Kelly walked right up to the writhing bodies on the floor, coming closer Sabrina must have sensed her presence because her eyes suddenly flew open.

"Kelly!?" gasped Sabrina, her voice betraying shock and uncertainty, though she didn't stop humping Richards penis. Kelly smiled and lowered herself down, straddling her startled husbands face who didn't have time to utter a word before his wife's pussy was covering his mouth.

Back in school, there had always been the old joke about how girls were still experimenting with lesbian encounters, and Kelly had rolled her eyes whenever she heard that she had never been attracted to women and couldn't imagine a scenario where that would ever happen. She was imagining it now.

Her lips found Sabrina's, tasting those full, sweet pillows of flesh as their mouths came together. Kelly felt Richards tongue starting to work inside her, flicking against her hard clit and she moaned into Sabrina's mouth, her growing arousal making her ram her tongue forward kissing Sabrina even more passionately. She was amazed at how good it felt to kiss her friend, her lips were so perfect, so warm, so soft and the feel of their tongues coming together just heightened things. Her hands slid up across Sabrina's chest, and she ran her palms across the fat nipples she found there, with a loud groan she broke the kiss and lowered her head her mouth wrapping around one stiff nipple, sucking hard, biting.

"OH JESUS KELLY!" cried Sabrina as her best friend feasted on her tits.

"Sabrina! Um your tits taste so good baby!" said Kelly as her tongue lashed at the giant mound before her leaving Sabrina's tit shiny with her saliva.

Kelly's other hand moved downward, between the two women where her husband and Sabrina were joined. She could feel her husband's hard penis caught in the wet valley of Sabrina's cunt the thick pussy lips sliding slowly up and down. Her fingers slipped slightly upward, seeking that hard nub of flesh, finding it swollen and stiff she started to rub at Sabrina's clitoris as her friend began to slam her hips more violently onto Richard's cock.

"Oh...OH GOD KELLY...IF YOU RUB ME LIKE THAT...I'M GOING TO CUM!" gasped Sabrina.

"Yeah, are you going to cream my husband's cock, Sabrina? Do it baby, cum all over his fat prick!" said Kelly as her fingers moved faster, pressed harder.

"Ah...Fuck! AH GOD KELLY...I...CAN'T...TAKE IT...OH FUCK CUMMING!" screamed Sabrina as she lost it.

"YEAH CUM ON THAT COCK! TAKE EVERY INCH!" came Kelly's answering scream even as her pussy broke into a series of hard spasms, her juice pouring down her husband's throat as she creamed his face.

Between her thighs, Kelly could hear Richard moaning and she knew the cause, her fingers could feel his cock pulsing inside Sabrina, and she knew he was cumming himself, his cock shooting its load into her best friends love tunnel.

Falling to the side Kelly lay with her back on the carpet, her chest heaving for breath, from her vantage point she looked back to find the upside down an image of her four house guests staring down at her, having come down from upstairs.

Kelly licked her lips, "Well, didn't this just get more interesting."

CODA -

Chelsea Collie wrestled with the door. Her key still stuck in the lock as she worked it back and forth finally managing to free it. Shutting the door behind her, she looked around the empty entryway as she sat her heavy suitcase on the cold tile.

"Hello?" she called to the semi-darkness.

No one answered back but it was very early, she had gotten a flight out sooner than she expected, so it wasn't surprising now one was up yet.

Brushing her long, straight brunette hair out of her face Chelsea walked to the kitchen, the long flight had left her dehydrated, and she needed a drink. She found a glass in the kitchen cabinet and filled it from the tap taking a sip of the refreshing liquid. Her eyes roved around the kitchen where she had grown up imagining one day that she and her new husband might have a house like this one.

Walking back toward her suitcase she stopped at the edge of the kitchen island, a platter of cookies laid out, many missing from what must have been an impressive pile earlier.

"Well, at least they saved me some," thought Chelsea with a smile.

Selecting a nice big cookie filled with chips, Chelsea brought it to her mouth and began to chew.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

I liked the fantasy story and give the story 5 stars. I would have liked to find out what the morning would bring this group and how they handled the sexual swapping that took place during the wee morning hours. Nice fantasy and nice job on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had a wedding never to forget. I was a photographer and swinger and some rich friends that had been together for over 10 years decided to get married at the beach at sunset by a Minister, she was in a sexy dress and she and he decided to consumate there new Marriage by going down to the beach and fucking as the tide came in and she got all wet and so did he but they came back all smiling, for they thought a few people were watching them. They went to the reception and had a beautiful cake about 3 feet tall, that I think cost them $1000 beautiful but the reception was at restaurant on a pier, and the deal was it was going to swingers gang bang party for her. She was going to take on the grooms friends! To again consumate the wedding, the reception was catered by McDonalds and back in their hotel rool took on about 10 of grooms friends to consumate the marriage and promise she would never do that again!

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Silly SciFi

Nuff said.

Not your best from a proof reading perspective.

I finished it, but barely. I suggest a different track next time; no (NO!) sequel is required.

Thanks for the effort!

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Load

Load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Better fix your characters...

So at the very beginning Matt is a vegetarian marathon runner, then about a half hour later he is poolside inhaling a double roast beef sandwich? That pretty much destroys your credibility as an author before the reader settles in, dontcha know?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Undercover Mother A female cop is forced to have sex with her son's friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
More Stories