A Week Before Her Wedding: Day 1

Story Info
Bride fulfills her fantasy.
5.7k words
3.67
120.2k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHammock
JHammock
109 Followers

Genevieve slowly opened her eyes. She was lying on her back gazing up at the ceiling. She stretched luxuriously, then rolled over and tightly hugged the soft pillow. She felt totally relaxed. The full body massage that Jack had given her the night before was really very relaxing. Despite the heavy drinking, she felt completely at ease. She thought. "He is always able to give me a total sense of physical and emotional relaxation with his touch and words. I am happy to have him as my friend."

Her thoughts moved to the day ahead. Yes, Antonio was coming over that evening. She felt a strange excitement course through her whole body. She knew that her desire to make love to him had been mounting. Although, he had so far neither made an approach himself nor had he taken the subtle hints she had dropped him, she felt it was time to make one final attempt to communicate her yearning for him or stop this whole madness.

She knew he must have the same feelings for her especially since they had always confided in each other in intimate detail how their sex lives were progressing. They had been good friends right from school and since they lived just a few miles from each other, they often spent time together. And she knew that both of them were in the same boat. Antonio wanted more action in bed than what his girl friend gave him. So did Genevieve. Her fiancé Sebastian surprisingly possessed a very low libido. Surprising because he was really very well endowed where it mattered. He could have been a stud in a porn movie and would have had women swooning over the size of his cock. But he couldn't stay hard for long. The brief bouts of infrequent love making often left her craving for more. She was not seeking a variety of lovers. All she wanted was a blissful satiation of her body's sensual needs. She wanted a real man in bed. One who could make her feel like a woman even if he was not as well endowed as Sebastian was.

Since he was so well endowed, Sebastian always aroused her to a fever pitch when their love making started. But his obvious 'low libido' often left her way up there all by herself. She would have felt compensated for this if he would at least caress her and hug her and generally keep up a constant physical contact with her body. But she knew he was not that type of a man. He was extremely selfish in many ways and this lack of interest in fulfilling her desires was unfortunately one of them. Genevieve soon realized that she had to accept the fact that this pattern would be a part of her life forever. Instead of feeling distressed about it, she had quickly learned to climb down from where he left her with the help of her fingers and her toys; but it wasn't enough.

She loved sex and would have loved to be made love to every day. She was the every-day-kind of girl. But by nature, Genevieve was quite modest and had a remarkable maturity for one her age. She spoke her mind when it came to talking to people, but she had a fierce pride inside her that she was sub-consciously determined to keep her self-esteem intact. Her tryst with her first boy friend Earl was a lesson indeed. She was done with dancing to others' tunes. Yet, she was not an unkind person either. She was willing to go out of her way if she knew someone needed help genuinely. So to be fair to Sebastian, she had been keeping her desires bottled up for some time now. But deep inside her she knew that she had to let go, just once at least, and have her sensual cravings satisfied. And she knew she had barely a week to make that happen.

After keeping her guessing for almost a year, Sebastian had suddenly popped the question to her. And she had gladly said "yes". She loved him very much and knew that he loved her too, in his own way. They had been living together for over an year now and had found compatibility in every aspect of their union, except of course in bed. But over the next few months, Genevieve learned to accept this as part of her life since she knew he was the right man for her in every other way. And now their wedding was just a week away. It was going to be a very simple affair for now to be followed by a grand reception three months later when it was convenient for the whole family to gather.

But of late she had been having misgivings. She feared that her physical need would eventually take over her actions and that she'd either leave him or seek sexual bliss outside of their relationship. She was not too enthusiastic about cheating on him just for sex. But she had enough distractions around her that she knew that it was just a matter of time before she gave in. And she had been unashamedly lusting for Antonio but had kept her feelings well bottled up since he was not making any moves of his own nor taking the hints she dropped. But she knew that he wanted sex as badly as she needed it. And she knew she had to take the initiative to make him approach her. And there could be no better opportunity than now. Sebastian was away on a camping trip with his best friend, a ritual they did every spring. Although Genevieve felt bad at being not asked to accompany them, she suddenly realized that this was a great opportunity for herself to make her fantasies come true. And she could stay faithful to him once they were married.

She got out of her bed, straightened the sheets and pillows and headed towards the bathroom. After brushing her teeth and washing her face she went into the kitchen. She made herself some hot coffee and sat down on the couch to enjoy it. She was wearing her green and yellow lycra spandex jogging shorts and a matching sleeveless green tank top. As she sat there sipping the hot coffee, her mind again started thinking about the day ahead. She began to think how she could open up the topic to Antonio. She knew that he would not feel comfortable approaching her if he was not certain that she wanted him too. So she knew that she had to give him more than just hints to goad him into action. Her mind was coming up with ideas, a dozen a minute. But she discarded them all. Either they were too crude for her taste or too subtle for Antonio. She sub-consciously gazed down at her legs. They were propped up on the couch. She liked what she saw. Her skin was flawless and smooth. And her legs were in great shape. She decided that she did not have to spend any time shaving or creaming her legs for that evening. They looked and felt lovely. She just had to decide what to wear so that she could show them off to advantage! But that was the least of her problems right now. She needed a plan on how to seduce Antonio!

She let the dogs out and then went and took a nice long hot shower. She admired her figure in the mirror as she dried herself. She knew that she had been gaining a little weight recently but so far they had all been in the right places. But she smiled when a funny thought occurred to her. Her breasts were beginning to feel a little uncomfortable in her B cups. They were obviously in need of more room and she had to think about trying on some C's when she went shopping next. And she smiled because there had been many a time when she decided not to wear any bra at all when she went out and hoped it was enough compensation for the 'twins'! Besides, she almost never wore any when she was at home. So the twins really shouldn't be complaining about an occasional claustrophobic situation! A little tautening of the muscles once in a while was a good thing for them, indeed!

One thing she knew she had to have was enough booze. Tequila would be fine. She checked her liquor cabinet and sure enough there was this unopened bottle. She also set aside some lime and salt for her 'shots'. She also had a few cigars that Jack had left behind last night. That done she decided to go out to finish a few chores she couldn't complete the previous day. She returned around three o'clock and went straight to bed. She just lay there, one leg dangling on the side of the bed, her mind lazily drumming up thoughts. She felt very calm but also knew that in another hour or so, Antonio would be here. The phone rang and she picked it up. It was Antonio. He said he was just getting off from work and would be there in another couple of hours. She looked at the clock. It was four o'clock.

She was casually wondering what she should wear. And for the first time, thought about putting on some make up. She got up and moved closer to the mirror and inspected her face. Her lips were red and full from last night's facial massage Jack had given her and she loved to see them so succulent. Her face looked radiant too. She went into her closet to decide what to wear and her eyes fell on her new toy-the digital camera. Her brain went into instant action. All sorts of crazy ideas were zipping through her head. She sat down on the couch in the corner and let the thoughts flow. And after a few minutes, she knew what her approach to seduce Antonio would be. And for the first time that day, her heart was pounding with excitement and expectation. She slipped on her pink flowered pajamas with the matching top. As usual, she wasn't wearing anything beneath her night-dress.

Antonio showed up promptly at six. He was wearing his blue denim shorts and a white T shirt. He looked like he had just shaved and showered. His cologne was very strong but Genevieve liked it. She gave him a hug and he held her for a few seconds before releasing her. She stepped back and led him to the couch. She asked him about his day and told him about hers. She said that Sebastian had called earlier in the day and left a message to let her know that he'll be camping in the hills that night and that will call her tomorrow when he returns to his room first thing in the morning.

And she sheepishly added. "So, we have the night all to ourselves!"

Antonio laughed and said "Yes, I am free too because my son is visiting his mom and so no one will be looking for me tonight. And I did not tell them I was going to spend the evening here with you. So that makes us even."

Genevieve added. "My original plan was to stay at my grand parents' place tonight and Sebastian does not know the change in my plans because I was not here when he called and he had left a message about his being incommunicado for the night."

Genevieve thought. "Gosh! It sounds like a conspiracy already. And I am not even sure if anything was going to happen at all."

After a few minutes of idle chatter she asked him what he wanted to drink. And he said anything she had available would be fine with him. She moved over to the liquor cabinet and brought out a shot glass and the Tequila. The salt and lime were already on the kitchen counter. She took them over to the small coffee table near the couch and placed everything neatly on it. She then poured a shot and offered it to him.

He laughed and said. "Ladies first. You go girl!"

She took the glass and looked at him with challenging eyes. "How about a body shot, Antonio?"

He seemed surprised but shrugged his shoulders and said. "Sure, why not?"

Genevieve moved closer to him on the couch and she murmured. "Now, where should the first shot come off from?"

And without waiting for an answer, she touched his cheeks and he lowered his face to hers obediently. She leaned forward and gently licked his right cheek and then applied some salt to the wet spot and then licked him again, this time taking her time. She then quickly raised her glass in a toast and gulped the golden fluid in one swift shot followed by a squeeze from the lime ball. Within moments, her face was flushed. She laughed and said it was his turn. And she poured his shot for him.

She said rather casually. "Now you choose your favorite spot on my body to take your shot off from." That was a rather bold invitation and she felt awkward for a moment but she recovered when Antonio said.

"Why not off of your shoulders, Genevieve?"

And she replied. "Sure, if that's your choice."

And he pulled her closer and licked her neck-line and applied some salt, licked some more and then downed his drink followed by the lime squirt. They sat side by side and talked for almost an hour. Genevieve had in the meantime let her dogs in and they played with them. It was around eight o'clock that Genevieve realized that things were not progressing, as they should have been. Antonio was at the computer checking his mail or something!

Genevieve went over to the computer and stood behind him and looked over his shoulders. She started talking about the pictures of her puppy and leaned over him to open the file with puppy pictures. What impressed him most was the quality of the photos and asked her if he could see the camera. Genevieve was hoping that he would do just that. She went to the bedroom closet and came back with her camera. He took it from her and was asking a hundred questions.

She was equally excited and then took the camera from him and said. "Here, let me take your picture." He smiled and she snapped a close up shot of his face. They then reviewed the picture she had just taken. He seemed to be very impressed and took one of her's. They looked at it and heaped more praise on the tiny wonder.

But Genevieve said. " Antonio, mine was not really good, so I am going to erase it."

At this Antonio said. "Hey, why don't you go put some make up on and I'll take some really nice pictures of you.?

Genevieve was thrilled. Just as she had hoped! She told him she was ready for another shot and whether he wanted one. He said maybe later and that he was fine for now. But he poured her a fresh shot and held the glass towards her.

A sly look came to her eyes. "Now, it is my turn to choose my favorite part of your body!"

Antonio laughed and said " Yes, your call."

Genevieve couldn't decide how bold she should get. She was ready to throw caution to the winds by now but something held her back. The fact that he chose her shoulders despite her obvious flirtatious invitation to choose any part of her young body made her hesitate.

So she said. "Maybe the other cheek, this time."

And he leaned forward to make it easy for her to reach his face. Although she chose his cheek, she gave him a loving licking- like the one Wiley, her puppy, normally gives her! And she liked the fact that he did not stop her until she pulled back.

She then downed her shot and giggled. "Can you believe that I did this to a girl at Baby Dolls a few months ago?"

He merely smiled and said "Yeah, I remember you telling me that! It was when you went out with Julia to that strip club, wasn't it?" Julia was her step-sister. Well, more an intimate friend than step-sister, to be accurate.

She said "Yes." and giggled some more.

She went over to her bedroom to put on some make up. She painted her lips red and applied lots of make up to her face. She tied her hair back with one of those clips you can bend to any shape and achieved a Demi Moore like look. Satisfied, she walked out to the front room.

Antonio was on the couch fiddling with the camera. He looked up and the look on his face told her that her make-up certainly had its effect on him. He stood up, made her sit on the couch and walked a few feet away and focused the camera. He took a few shots and came back and sat with her to review what he had just shot. Even Genevieve, who was not very easily satisfied with her photos seemed to like them.

She said. "Wow, Antonio you must be really good at it. Even I seem to like my photos, for a change."

He was visibly pleased. Obviously photography was his 'thing' As though the thought suddenly hit her,

Genevieve asked him. "Antonio, you seem so good with this camera. Would you do me a big favor, please?"

And he asked "Sure, what?" without stopping what he was doing with the camera. She was silent for a moment and that got his attention.

He looked up and she almost whispered to him. " Could you take some pictures of me, in the nude? Somehow, Sebastian freaks out whenever I bring it up and so I haven't been able to get some naked pictures of me taken so far."

Antonio's eyes nearly popped out! He stammered. "Sure. But would you show the photos to him?"

She sensed his obvious discomfort and replied. "Of course, I will. But I intend to tell him Julia took those shots."

He seemed somewhat relieved with that response.

He stared at her and asked. "Well, how do you wish to proceed?"

Genevieve got up from the couch and said. "I'll be right back"

With those words she went into her bedroom, closed the door behind her and pulled off her top. She knew she had a body any man would go crazy over. Jack and Sebastian were right. Her skin was flawless. She certainly was not pale, like she kept telling them She knew she had a healthy milky white complexion. But she was not about to admit it to them anytime soon or they would try to talk her out of the occasional tanning session she so loved. Coming back to the present she retrieved the green spandex jogging shorts she was wearing earlier in the day, quickly stripped off her pink pajamas and slipped into the silky shorts. She stepped away from the mirror to admire her full body. She liked what she saw and knew Antonio would too. She adjusted the elastic of the shorts around her waist and smoothed the shorts over her thighs. She straightened and stood there thinking of how she should enter the room. She grabbed a towel from the stand and draped it around her shoulders and walked into the front room.

He looked up and smiled and she sat down on the couch. He moved away from the couch and began to focus the camera at her. Her heart pounding, she slowly pulled off the towel and calmly laid it down beside her. And she lay back on the back-rest of the couch with her left arm casually resting on the arm of the couch and the right arm on the head of the couch.

When she looked up, Antonio was standing there mesmerized, the camera dangling from one hand. He slowly approached her and sat down next to her. She did not move except for her heavy breathing. He couldn't take his eyes of her breasts.

And he whispered. "Genevieve, you are so beautiful!"

She giggled and said. "Glad that you noticed." She could sense a change in him.

He continued. "Genevieve, could I have that shot of tequila now, please?"

She almost cooed. "Of course, Antonio, anytime."

And she poured him a full shot but changed her mind and poured half of it back into the bottle. She wanted him to go for another shot, but she didn't want him drunk. She knew from past experience that he wasn't a big drinker and so she played it safe. She held the drink out to him. And she was very pleased that he never once took his eyes off her bosom.

He took it and for a moment she thought he was going to gulp it down but he turned to her and asked, rather sheepishly, "Hey, can I choose a different favorite place this time?" She giggled like a kid and said a bit boldly. " I am all yours, baby." She wasn't sure what part of her body he was going to go for but knew and hoped that he had enough sense to make the right choice at least this time.

She thought. "Shoulders, indeed! What man would choose shoulders when a young girl offered him her whole body, dressed or undressed?"

Well, she hoped that that was all about to change now and it would have been okay with her if he chose her lips or her breasts. And suddenly she felt him bringing his face closer to her breasts and before he could change his mind she eagerly leaned forward and crushed her breasts on his face while she held his head in her hands. The effect of the impact was electrifying. Both of them felt aroused but were still cautious, for some strange reason. His mouth eagerly sought the soft suppleness of her now heaving breasts. He was in a mild frenzy and alternated between the left and the right breasts. The he remembered his mission and pulled away and applied some salt on both her nipples, and used the opportunity to gently massage them. They were cute nipples and responded to his fingers and lips quite well and their hardening made it easy for him to chew on them. Genevieve was aroused beyond control and she held his head and face close to her chest like she was holding a baby. He was lost in his sucking and licking which she wanted to go on forever.

JHammock
JHammock
109 Followers
12