A Week Ch. 02

Story Info
Day one of her personal Hell.
4.2k words
4.6
38k
61

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
May_I
May_I
254 Followers

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays loves!! I hope everyone has a great day and spend it with the people you love (or at least tolerate for this time of year) =D

xoxo -I.M

*****

Wyatt arrived to work twenty minutes early. She couldn't even enjoy her weekend because she dreaded what day one of this week long challenge held. She put her belongings away and then booted up her computer. She logged on and found she already had an email on her company account. She opened to see it was from Gladstein and could feel the headache coming on. She clicked on it apprehensive about the message.

{Come to meeting room four once you've arrived.}

She immediately stood making her way down the hallway wanting to get this over. She opened the door and was greeted with Jake and a guy in a lab coat. She apprehensively looked at the two not liking where this looked to be going.

"Miss Johnson this is Doctor Calbrie. Doctor this is Miss Johnson."

"Hello Doctor. Uhh Gladstein why—"

"No need for questions Johnson. The Doctor will just be taking a mouth swab and a small sample of your blood."

"Gladstein I—"

A glare in her direction shut her up quick. She made her way over and sat down. The doctor swabbed her mouth and then pricked her finger. With that he was packaged and gone. She turned concerned eyes onto Jake who typed away on his laptop. He glanced in her direction and handed her a file. She skimmed it and gulped visibly. These were his doctor records.

"As you can see from my records I am disease and drug free. The doctor was just here to do some general tests on you. When was the last time you had an HIV test?"

"I get one twice a year. The last one was a few months ago. All negative."

"As are mine. Are you on any drugs?"

"No!"

"Just inquiring. Drugs don't have to be illegal. There are plenty of them out here."

"If you count birth control as a drug then that would be the only one Gladstein."

She watched as his eyes seemed to get darker if that was even possible. She began to fidget as she felt her body temperature rise.

"Interesting. Well you can go back to your desk. I'm pretty sure the Seniors will be looking for us soon."

Wyatt made her way to her desk many thoughts swirling in her head. If she thought that they would have a harmless sex free week she was wrong. Why else for the medical history? Maybe it was just a stunt to scare her? She knew it was far-fetching but she needed something to rest her racing mind. A few minutes later the Seniors called her into the meeting room. She walked in to see a very serious faced Jake. They both were handed over files and she found she was to act as the plaintiff attorney to a 20 year old man accused of rape at a fraternity party of one of his sorority sisters. This would be easy and could only mean Jake was the defendant. She smiled at her selection. The Seniors imparted more info before dismissing them and she hurriedly left and made her way over to her desk to start her day.

***

Jake was focused. He already beat her at basketball and he planned to do the same in the court room. He became distracted at a fax that was being sent in to him. He smiled as he read the results of the test his friend sent him. She was indeed drug and disease free with the only thing being found in her system remnants of alcohol and her birth control she was on.

He made his way over to her desk watching her hard at work. He dropped the papers on top of her hands and she read them. She looked up at him with a frown before throwing them in the trash.

"I'm really thirsty Miss Johnson. You mind getting me something to drink?"

Her eyes widened and mouth opened with a retort before she shut it. She stood and stomped over to the water cooler grabbing a cup and pouring water into it. She brought it over nearly throwing it into his hands.

"Thank you kind lady."

He took a small sip and then threw the remaining water in her trashcan. She couldn't help her visible eye twitch but he was able to catch it. With a smile he began perusing through her files.

"Look Gladstein—"

"Jake."

"What?"

"From now on I want to hear you say Jake. No more last name basis Wyatt."

"Fine but—"

"And when you address me I want to hear Sir. Got it."

He watched as she bit her lip hard. He knew it was an act to extinguish a mean reply.

"Yes...sir."

"Good. Now that we have that cleared up I want you to drive home and pack a suitcase. You'll be staying at my ranch this week and we will ride to work together for the remainder of the week. Also pack several evening gowns as I would like to go out some nights."

"Yes sir."

"Good girl."

She watched him walk away shooting daggers at him with her eyes. Why did she agree to this shit! She should have known he would make this harder than it actually should be. She sighed and went back to working on a case she had to close out by the night.

***

Wyatt paced back and forth in her living room. She had two small suitcases packed not believing that she was spending the week with this pompous asshole. She watched as lights drowned her windows. She walked to the door so she could hurriedly leave not before she saw Jake bounding up her stairs. She rolled her eyes.

"I could have went to the car."

"What kind of man would I be if I didn't at least

help you with your things?"

He grabbed both bags effortlessly and made his way out the door. She turned bidding adieu to her humble abode before locking up. She approached a sleek black Jaguar he had wondering how many cars he owned. She hopped inside surprised to hear a Jazz station on his radio. He took off driving like a bat out of hell and she instinctively held onto the door for dear life. In about an hour they were driving down a winding path. She saw lush green grass everywhere and a few cows and horses that roamed around freely. Living in the city she wouldn't have thought so much land could be so near. As they drove more she slowly started to see a huge house appear. It was a beautiful brick home that she guessed was the ranch Jake always bragged about. A little stream twisted and turned behind the house making its way towards the woods that surrounded the little haven.

He pulled up the driveway killing the engine. He stepped out and she slowly followed suit. He grabbed her bags as she admired more of the land and the huge home. They made their way up the stairs and he swung open the door ushering her inside. He cut on the lights and her eyes adjusted fast and she stared in awe at the magnificent home. She couldn't help noticing it had a woman's touch.

"My mom went a little overboard with the decorating. This is the family ranch but I'm the only one who is here much."

"It's beautiful."

She walked around admiring little knick-knacks and artwork that decorated the place. He watched her and couldn't help how he was starting to notice little things about her. He had to rid himself of these thoughts. This wasn't about getting to know her. This was about showing her who's boss.

"Wyatt. Come."

He watched the irritated look she shot his way at his talking to her like a dog. Speaking of dogs...Barking assaulted their ears and before he could react a large German shepherd came bounding from the back of the house. The dog went straight for Wyatt jumping on her and sending them both to the ground.

"Jojo get off of her!"

The dog assaulted Wyatt with wet licks that sent her giggling. This was the first time Jake heard her laugh and he couldn't help the pleasure that coursed through his veins at hearing it.

"Oh my God he's huge!"

Jake pulled Jojo by the collar finally getting the dog away from her. She stood dusting herself and smiling at the dog.

"Jojo that's a cute name! You're such a cute doggy."

Jojo wagged his tail and Wyatt began lavishing him in attention. Jake felt slightly jealous but also couldn't believe the hard-ass Miss Johnson could be so affectionate.

"Jojo come with me. Wyatt you go shower. Third door down the hall on your left will be where you are staying."

She rolled her eyes at him sauntering off while Jake took Jojo to the playroom. He made his way to her room with her suitcases and sat them down. He sat down on the edge of the bed and listened to Wyatt's humming as she showered. When the water was killed she made her way to the room oblivious that he was there. She had a large tan towel wrapped around her. Her hair was wet and curled around her shoulders giving her a tousled look. Water dripped enticingly from her body and the towel seemed to meld to her womanly form. He could feel his erection pressing against his jeans and knew that he would definitely be fucking her before she left.

*****

Wyatt was unaware of her observer and when she turned she let out a startled gasp.

"Glad—er Jake. What are you doing in here?"

"Well watching you get dressed."

Her eyes narrowed at the dead-pan way he stated the obvious. She grabbed a small bag and made her way back into the bathroom changing into soft cotton shorts and a tank top. She put on lotion and then made her way back into the room. She tried to avoid looking at him but found that she couldn't. He had since moved to a loveseat situated in the corner of the room. He had a fluffy pillow on the floor in front of him and motioned for her to come over. She visibly gulped as he motioned for her to sit. This put her at eye level with his dick and she couldn't help noticing the erection he sported.

"Since it's your first day I didn't want to overload you. You do know how to give head?"

Wyatt glared at him and nodded. She saw the frown grace his face and felt his hands twining in her curly hair. He pulled her head back tightly and she let out a gasp.

"Honey what did I tell you about sign language?"

"Yes, I know how to give head Jake."

"Good girl. Maybe you'll get a treat later."

There goes that boiling disgust. She watched as he took his time unzipping as if he was prolonging this as much as possible. He finished unzipping and looked at her expectantly.

"What?"

"Take it out."

She closed her eyes and counted to ten. When she opened them she felt her anger had subsided substantially but it still lurked ready to pop out at any given moment. She reached inside of his pants and felt his warm shaft. It felt hot and thick in her hands and she could feel a pulse beneath her fingers. She slowly began pulling and was finally presented with his cock. It was a nice cock she could admit. It was the same tan consistency as the rest of his skin and it was really thick. Her hand couldn't wrap fully around it. He was probably seven inches give or take and his head reminded her of a mushroom all big and round. She could see the start of precum and fought the urge to lick it.

"You like what you see?"

She flicked her eyes up at him and his eyes looked almost completely black from her vantage point. She swallowed and shook her head then immediately flinched and closed her eyes remembering she didn't open her mouth. She peeked open an eye to see him smiling down at her.

"Don't worry, I see you're learning. Now go ahead and get to it."

She scowled at him and slowly leaned in towards his cock. She could smell his masculine smell and cologne emanating from his body. She couldn't help the thumping that began in her pussy and was hoping she wasn't becoming a pervert like him. She licked tentatively at the head of his cock and tasted his precum. It was salty and didn't taste as bad as she thought. She began licking up and down his shaft.

After a while she finally put the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked hard. He moaned and she could feel his hands gripping her curls. She didn't know where she got the urge for him to pull her down forcefully onto his dick by her hair but she hurried and made her mind dismiss that thought. She was not supposed to be enjoying this. She slowly made her way down swallowing more of his cock. She looked up and saw that his head was thrown back as one hand gripped her head and the other was thrown carelessly on the back of the loveseat. She couldn't remember a time when he looked any sexier and had to close her eyes and reign in her thoughts to focus on the task at hand.

She felt the head of his dick touching her throat. She could feel him pulling her back up but she had a little surprise for him. She went further down until she had his entire cock in her mouth. She could hear the expletives leaving his mouth as he pulled her off of his cock. It glistened with her saliva and she could see it angrily pulsing as if pissed he made her stop.

"Where the hell did you learn that?"

"Don't worry about it. You liked it I'm sure."

She smirked at him as he narrowed his eyes at her. He abruptly stood and his pants ended up falling to land at his feet in a heap. Her eyes tracked down looking at his muscular thighs and she noticed he wore no boxers. The little pervert!

"Well now that I know of your hidden talent let's make use of it shall we."

She narrowed her eyes at him. He grabbed his shaft and pushed against her clenched lips until the head popped into her mouth. He slowly began to make his way into her mouth until his entire shaft was inside. Her nose rested against his pubic hairs and he could feel the tickling of her lips against his balls. He was close to cumming and knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"Look at me."

Those cinnamon eyes connected with his and he felt his dick pulse in her throat. Her eyes went wide and he couldn't help the smile that followed.

"Don't close those eyes. You maintain eye contact with me, understand?"

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and she replied quietly with a yes. He grabbed her hair pulling hard and he watched the wince decorate her face.

"Yes sir."

"Good girl."

He slowly pushed back into her warm wet mouth as her eyes stayed locked onto his. He began pumping in and out of her throat slowly. He could feel her throat opening and closing around the head of his cock as it massaged his length. He could feel the impending orgasm and making intense eye contact with her was sending him over the edge. A few more pumps and he felt it coming. It started as a tickling at his balls as warmth spread throughout his being.

"Fuck."

He thrust faster until finally he pulled all the way out until just the head of his cock sat inside her wet mouth. He could feel her wiggling her tongue against his pee slit and finally he began spurting into her mouth. There was more cum than usual and he chocked it up to him not getting any in a while. He could feel her voluntarily swallowing around his head and when he had one more spurt to go he pulled out and came on her lips. Looking at the creamy white texture decorate her lips made him want to do this all over again.

Without being told her small tongue snaked out and licked up the remnants of his orgasm from her lips. She sat back on her haunches looking at him expectantly. He knew she probably was horny but this wasn't about her getting off. This was about dominance and showing her who's now in charge.

He stepped away and pulled his pants back on. He read the look of disappointment on her face as she looked away and wiped at her mouth with the back of her hand. Slowly he could see the haze leaving her and the old Wyatt resurfacing.

"Are you hungry?"

"I'm fine."

"Well I'll see you in the morning."

"Whatever."

He was about to establish his dominance once again but he thought about her aroused state as she stood and he got a whiff of her arousal. He found it punishment enough and smiled a dazzling smile before leaving her to herself.

Wyatt fumed as she found herself at the horniest and wettest she had been in her life. God she was sick! Why did she have to get turned on by being used and more importantly by the likes of Jake? She made her way to her bed throwing herself onto it and praying she didn't wake up in the morning.

***

"Rise and shine beautiful!"

Wyatt groaned as her shades were thrown open and light blinded her.

"God go away!"

"Well I've been called a God before but you can just call me Jake."

She shot up remembering where exactly she currently slept and turned a glare onto Jake. She glanced over to the clock on her nightstand and was flabbergasted at the time.

"What the—we don't have to be to work until 10! Why the hell are you waking me at 7 in the morning!"

"Early bird catches the worm and are you forgetting about our hour long commute honey?"

She rolled her eyes and got out of the bed making her way to her bathroom. She couldn't believe she still had six more days to go of this shit.

Jake watched as she walked away loving the swing of her hips. Damn he wanted to fuck her, but he knew he had to pace himself. He couldn't be too eager and fuck up what he had planned for the little darling. He made his way over to the bathroom. He leaned against the door frame as he watched Wyatt vigorously brush her teeth. Their eyes connected in the bathroom and she hurried and diverted her gaze.

"You want breakfast?"

"No thanks."

"You didn't eat dinner now you're not eating breakfast?"

"I'll grab a muffin at work. Can you leave so I can get dressed?"

Jake walked behind her rubbing his hardening erection against her ass. She froze abruptly and tried to turn around but he firmly held her hips. Both of their eyes clashed in the mirror and Wyatt looked ready to scream.

"Honey I do think you are forgetting just who is in charge here. I don't want no more sass out of you unless I say otherwise, understand?"

He watched as her eyes looked like they were willing for him to set on fire. He slapped her hard on her ass and she let out a funny noise that sounded like a mix between a growl and a yelp.

"I understand!"

"Good, get dressed we leave out at 8:30."

He released her then walked away as he felt two holes being drilled into the back of his head. God she was going to be a treat to break.

***

They sat silently in the car as traffic was at a standstill. They were down the street from the office but there was an ugly accident being cleared. He glanced over at Wyatt who sat with her arms crossed glaring out the window. She had been that way since they departed from the house. He glanced down at the tight skirt she wore. It stopped inches below her knees but her plump ass and thighs made it look sinful. She wore a loose fitting burgundy blouse and had tamed her curls into a severe bun. She donned no makeup except for light gloss on her delectable lips. He wanted to reach over and touch her but knew she wouldn't approve.

"Wyatt."

She looked over at him with no word. Those cinnamon eyes seemed to swallow him and he was starting to like the color. They made her eyes seem feline-like.

"Touch me."

He watched the apprehensive look decorate her face.

"Jake we're in a public place!"

"My windows are tented no one can see in here unless they are really trying. I'm not asking you to strip just touch me."

He watched her swallow and reach over towards his lap. Her delicate hand began prodding gently at his growing erection.

"Unzip me."

She looked up at him hesitantly before she pulled him out and stroked him. He easily maneuvered through traffic as she began her ministrations. She stroked him softly and began to get faster. She heard his intake of breath and kept at the pace she was going. Before she knew it they were at the office. She hurriedly put away his member and zipped him up. He reached out to grab her with a growl and she easily maneuvered around him and hopped out of the car. She adjusted her clothes and made her way into the office without a backward glance. She couldn't believe he couldn't keep it in his pants this early in the morning!

Wyatt made it to her desk without seeing Jake. She began typing and working at her desk when a shadow fell over it.

May_I
May_I
254 Followers
12