A Week End Together

Story Info
Wife swapping.
2.2k words
4.13
127.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Okiedokes
Okiedokes
30 Followers

\The petite body beside me squirmed beside me, her breath warm against my bare neck. Angie did not weigh more than 100 pounds which suited her four foot eleven inches perfectly. She was softly moaning as my hands explored her young naked body. She is only 23 years old and this was the first time she and I had become intimate. Her breasts were about the size of half a baseball with tiny nipples that were about the size of an old wooden pencil eraser. Right now as they rubbed against my chest, I could tell they were firm and hard. I ran my hand up and gently cupped her small breasts. She sighed softly and let her mouth find mine. It was a wild and passionate kiss as her tongue and mine entwined in a hidden dance.

We were in a Holiday Inn on the fourth floor with the curtain just slightly drawn. The only light in the room was from the outside and the two queen sized beds were masked in shadows. There was just enough light that I could make out the shapes of my wife and Angie's husband David in the next bed, their bodies pressed together and apparently enjoying an intimate kiss. I could hear my wife Millie's soft moans as she became aroused.

Millie and I are both 45 years old and have been married for some 26 years. This is our second first time to trade spouses for an evening. The first was a year ago and did not go too well. The other couple seemed to be tense with some drama hidden beneath the surface. We had decided not to try that again until this opportunity presented itself and now it was going exceedingly well.

I ran my hand down Angie's smooth back until my hand cupped her butt cheeks. I pulled her closer to me and she slid her leg over mine. I could feel the heat and wet spot from her smooth pussy. She began to slowly hump my thigh while my mouth found her tiny nipples. My tongue traced small circles around her areole and nipple and gently sucked them, first one side and then the other. I felt her begin to spasm and I knew her first orgasm was beginning.

Her body quivered and I heard her whisper, "Yes, yes, oh fuck yes." She suddenly went limp for an instant and breathed a soft sigh followed by her gasps for air.

She rolled over onto her back which gave me the perfect opportunity to move my hand around and feel her smooth pussy. It was soft and smooth without even any stubble, and moisture was oozing from her tiny slit. She snuggled up close to me as I began to rub her pussy and then spread the lips to let my finger wander inside to feel the bump that is her clit. I moved it around, using the natural lubricant that was flowing to from inside her warm body. Her hand moved down my body and closed around my cock.

She squeezed it tightly and then slowly stroked it the full length. "Nice" she breathed into my ear, "Big too, I hope I can get it all in." I almost lost it then. Just the thought of my cock in this tiny pussy had me on the verge of spraying

I slid my body downward, kissing her stomach as I went. Her breathing quickened as she anticipated where I was going. I pushed her legs apart and buried my face between them. I could smell her sweet fragrance and then the taste of her pussy. It was good. I let my tongue wander up and down, stopping to suck her clit on each short journey.

She was getting louder and her voice pitch was beginning to get higher. "Yes, yes," she kept repeating as I pressed my face tightly into her pussy pushing my tongue in and out as I tongue fucked her. She put her legs around my head and pulled me tight against her. Her body began to rock in rhythm with my thrusts. I could feel her second orgasm beginning. It seemed it would never end. I knew she was finished only when she began to push my head away from her now sensitive pussy. She was gasping for air but I could wait no longer.

I moved up her body and began to rub her pussy with the head of my cock. "Wait, wait," she begged me, but I could wait no longer. I pushed her legs back and then inserted the head of my cock into her tiny opening. She was incredibly tight and I had to go slow, a small thrust at a time, an inch at a time.

"Oh god," her voice was somewhere between panic and wonder. One final thrust and I felt my balls hit her butt. She had her legs around my waist and I could feel where her ankles were crossed behind my back.

I could feel her smile as she said, "I took it all in, now fuck me." I began to slowly thrust. Each time I went in, she exhaled a huge breath. I began to move faster, and now she was panting in time with my ragged breathing. I felt the first tingle in my balls and then an eruption, spraying cum deep into her pussy. My orgasm continued as wave after wave of semen flowed into her body. I could hear myself grunting with each new deposit. I finally collapsed, rolling to one side just a little to keep from mashing Angie.

We rolled onto our sides as I struggled to get my breathing normal again. "Incredible," was all I could say. My cock was still hard so I made no effort to pull out. Angie began to press her mouth to mine and to shower me with soft butterfly kisses. I could tell she wanted more so I rolled onto my back so she could straddle me. She began to ride my still hard cock and in less than a minute began to shake all over.

When her orgasm subsided she slumped to my chest and she moved her head so her lips were against my cheek and said, "I loved that, but I need to catch my breath before we do anything else." That suited me fine since I felt totally drained.

With all the activity, I had completely forgotten about my wife in the next bed. I was able to turn my head and see their shapes and hear their bodies slamming together. My beautiful wife had her ass in the air and David was behind her slamming his cock into her like his life depended on it. She was literally squealing as her ravaged her. I knew that her pussy was only partly shaven with a landing strip at the top. David appeared to be doing his best to wear Millie's pussy out and she was not objecting. She had her hands braced and was pushing back as hard as he was pounding her. I knew she would have the sheet twisted in her hands as she got close to her orgasm. I then saw her back arch and then she emitted a huge moan and I knew she was Cumming. That was all David needed. He had a hand on each side of my wife's hips and he pulled her tight against him and I could see his body pumping cum into Millie's waiting pussy. They both collapsed in a heap. I could hear their whispers as Angie and I enjoyed the afterglow of sex.

I slipped out of bed and padded to the bathroom. I got a drink from the faucet and then filled two glasses that I carried back into the room. I sat them beside the bed and Angie took a few sips before lying back down. I could see her smile. Millie and David shared the other glass and then joined Angie in a relaxed posture against the pillows.

"What now?" I asked, as I surveyed my shadowy companions.

Millie spoke first. "We all have to head home tomorrow so we need to get some sleep." "I'd like to stay with David, in case we get a second wind." I could barely make out her smile. "Is that ok with everyone?'

Angie and I both nodded our agreement, and I slipped back into bed and spooned Angie's small body. Within minute's we were both asleep. I was awakened in the wee hours by the sound of David and my wife's bed squeaking. I raised my head and could see David and Millie in the missionary position as he fucked her, stopping only occasionally to share a long kiss. My dick slowly began to harden but Angie was still sleeping so I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep.

I was awakened by Angie softly shaking me. I squinted at her through half opened lids and was finally able to make out what she was saying. "We need to get an early start, but let's take our shower first."

She pulled my hand to make me move and we ambled to the shower together.

"Gotta pee first," I said, lifting the lid to the stool.

She smiled and said "I'll get the water hot." The shower was one of the new walk in types, and she reached around to get the water flowing as I finished up. In the light of the bathroom, she was beautiful. Her short hair was tousled from sleep and fucking, but she was still beautiful. She stepped into the warm water with me close behind.

The water restored my energy and I began to rub Angie's back as my cock began to awaken as well. She turned and smiled and looked down at my rapidly swelling cock. "I hoped that would happen," she said, and without a word slid to her knees and, taking my cock in her hand, guided it to her mouth. She knew just how to please. Her hand stroked my cock as her mouth sucked and to her tongue caressed the full length. She cupped my balls and began to fuck me with her mouth. It was perfect.

"I'm going to cum," I warned. Her response was to slid her hand past my balls and push her finger up my ass. I reacted immediately, filling her mouth with my discharge. She did not slow down as my legs began to shake and, for a moment, I almost slumped to the floor. She finally pulled back and looked up at me with her beautiful smile.

"That's to remember me by," she said, as the water cascaded on us both.

"My turn," I said. I helped her to her feet and spread her legs as I fell to my knees. I pushed her back against the shower wall and began to lick her pussy. She put her hands on my head and when I looked up I could see her eyes closed and her head pressed back against the wall. She raised one leg and draped it across my shoulder. I loved the taste of her pussy. She suddenly grabbed my head and pulled it tight against her. She moaned a high pitched squeal, almost a scream and began to orgasm. When she signaled with her hand to my head that she was finished, I looked up, smiled and said, "That's so you remember me."

We dried off and went back into the room to get dressed. We met David and Millie headed for the shower. Millie had David's hand, pulling him along and from the look on her face; I knew it would not be a quick shower. It was not.

When Millie and David emerged from the shower, Angie and I were dressed and putting our clothes into the suitcases. David and Millie dressed quickly and followed suit. We both had a long drive home and were anxious to get on the road. We checked out and met at our parked cars for a final good-bye.

I gave Angie a big hug as David and Millie were saying good-bye with a similar embrace. Millie got into our car and leaned back, getting ready for the trip. I opened Angie's car door and with a quick peck on the cheek she slid into her seat. I closed the door and turned to David.

I grasped his hand in a firm handshake and said, "You are a lucky man, David to have Angie as your wife."

"You are just as lucky dad," he said,"Mom is an incredible woman. I have a few days off in a few months" he went on, "I hope we can meet again."

"Count on it," was my reply.

The drive home was uneventful. I looked over at my wife Millie, who was leaning back with her eyes half closed and a tiny smile on her face.

"So what was it like to get your brains fucked out by your own son?"

She turned and smiled. "I never thought it could be so good. He's as good as you and younger. We will do this again."

I knew she was right.

Okiedokes
Okiedokes
30 Followers