A Week Getaway

Story Info
Fantasy getaway with special online friend.
2k words
4
11.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MzTich
MzTich
17 Followers

A short story about a fantasy getaway with a special online friend....The same 'special friend' that suggested I check out this erotic story web site. This is for you... We have a good relationship, totally open and honest about our needs, our fantasies. He's definitely one of my favorite fantasies. We travel a lot in our fantasies, exploring our sexuality...

This one started with him renting a secluded cabin on a lake in the north woods of Canada. Since he's from the north and I from the south, I let him take care of the preparations. I flew north to meet him and from there he chartered a water plane that would drop us off with enough supplies for a week, with a radio to call if there were an emergency.

We settled in, checking out everything that the cabin had to offer, including a 'hot tub'!!! The bedroom was an open loft upstairs. As we put away our clothes, we played a little grab ass like a pair of kids... We both needed this getaway! What a stress buster it would be.

We made our way down to the kitchen to start dinner, a light one on our first night. Some grilled fish for him, grilled shrimp for me, along with a nice salad and a fine bottle of wine. We finished off the bottle and decided to take a walk down to the lake. I picked up a blanket on our way out the door.

I was feeling a bit tipsy from the wine, and so uninhibited! As we walked toward the lake, I started shedding my clothes piece by piece. First my blouse, then my shorts, then my bra, leaving only my black thong panties, I ran towards the end of the pier, jumping in...I love the water. You come walking up, laughing at my silliness. [Thinking watch this Sweetie! ] I start splashing about like I was in trouble, knowing you'd come to my rescue. You reached your hand down towards me, My knight in shining armor helping me out!!!

Being silly, I reach to grab it, but instead I pull you in, clothes and all! Staying out of your reach, I'm laughing at the funny startled look on your face ...[Thinking OOPS] I see the look on your face changing, I swim over to you. Kissing you softly, our lips meeting, mmmm, nice I think. Then you grab me and dunk me under the water, holding me there for a second, till I playfully grab your crotch and squeeze.

Pulling me up, you move closer to me, this time I open my mouth to accept your tongue. Our tongues playfully darting back and forth. Wrapping my arms around you, as I press my body against yours. You realize I still have a hold of your cock through your pants. Massaging through them, feeling your cock swell in my hand, as we bob up and down in the water, I slowly lick your lips, outlining them with my tongue, before sucking your bottom lip into my mouth, gently biting it.

Pushing back I start unbuttoning your shirt, but that thought fades away as I feel your hand slide under the elastic of my thong. I softly moan, a shiver knowing how talented you are at bringing forth my orgasms. First rubbing my ass cheeks, then running your middle finger down my crack, lightly brushing over my virgin ass. Going down further, placing your hand between my legs, rubbing the bottom of my pussy...

I shiver with excitement. You kiss my neck, gently biting the soft skin and then moving up to my ear lobe. My hand stroking up and down your cock through your pants. I spread my legs allowing more of your touch.

I open my eyes to see you looking at me as the sun sets behind me. You take my hands and bring them to your neck. Drawing my legs around your waist, you pick me up and carry me to shore. As you walk along I kiss your cheeks, playfully biting your lip, you say "ouch" I lick it to make it all better.

You place me on the blanket on the sandy beach. I sit watching you as you take your shirt off, unbuckling your belt; I'm smiling, as you take your time teasing me. You unbutton your jeans, sliding them down...Licking my lips with anticipation you look sheepishly at me, the cold water having had a drastic affect.

I tell you to come here, I can remedy that! As you reach me, I kneel in front of you, kissing up your thighs, nuzzling your balls. I lick them, warming them; I lick under them, around them.. You're running your fingers through my hair, playing with my ear lobes.. My hand caressing your cock gently, bringing it back to life. The sensations to your body bringing forth little moans. I start sucking on your balls, one at a time, rolling them with my tongue, you feel like electricity running up your spine. Your cock swelling in my hand, I feel you looking down at me, I look up, as the sensation of my tongue sends a shiver up your spine, you throw your head back...

I look up as I flick my tongue under your balls to your ass.... Your eyes are closed and you're biting your lip. My other hand massaging your ass cheek, you feel the sensations of my tongue against the tender sensitive skin as my tongue flicks across your asshole, You spread your legs giving me better access. I lick around it, pointing my tongue, I press against it. Hearing your little moans, your fingers entertwined in my hair, your grip tightens, thrusting the tip of my tongue in an 'in and out' motion in your ass. Wiggling it side to side your cock standing straight out away from your body, bobbing in mid-air. I hear you gasp as I push my tongue into you. Your body jerking from it....

I ask if maybe you should sit down, feeling your legs shake a little.You stretch out on the blanket, spreading your legs; I crawl up between them on hands and knees.. Kissing, licking from one leg to the other.. I kiss the tip of your cock, I lick it, smiling at you. It jumps from the sensation. I stroke it at the base, as I suck it into my hot, hungry mouth. Sucking in short strokes in and out, my hand stroking up to meet my mouth. Your leaning up on your elbows to watch as your cock slowly disappears in my mouth. My other hand fondling, caressing your balls. You lay back as I suck you in deeper, you close your eyes and give into it...

My tongue licks at the underneath side as it slides in and out, .I suck a little harder, causing your cock to twitch from the suction. Taking you deeper, feeling you hit the back of my throat, I swallow hard letting you slide into my throat. With each of your thrusts going deeper, my throat muscles constricting around your cock then relaxing....

You start thrusting your hips, my mouth meeting your thrusts. Swallowing rapidly in succession, giving you that milking affect. My lips against your body, as I've deep-throated you, my throat muscles rippling along your cock. Your balls tightening. I hear you moan, telling me you want this to go on and on...

My hair is tickling your thighs and balls, as I bob up and down on it, grinding it deep. Sucking harder.. Faster.. Deeper..... MMMM, a little moan escapes my throat, sending vibrations through you, tasting your precum. Your cock feels bigger then it ever has...I slide my hands under your ass, squeezing your cheeks, gripping them, as I use my mouth to fuck you. Your hands holding my head down on your cock briefly.. It throbs so deep in my throat my hair tickling across your balls driving you wild...

I feel your cock start pulsating, biting down gently, letting my teeth scrap lightly on the outstroke. You groan aloud, and I know it's time...The first of your hot cum goes straight down my throat, pulling back a little letting it shoot in my mouth and swallowing as much and as quickly as I can. Using my tongue to gather the last of it, as my hands massage your balls, getting all you have to give. Your cock twitching, throbbing, ohhhh so sensitive, as I suck it gently...You pull me up to you, for a kiss, I slide my tongue into your mouth sharing the remnants of your cum with you.

You roll me quickly over on my back, you sit up, pinning me to the ground. You start licking down my body...Licking my breasts, swirling your tongue around my nipples as they grow harder. You kiss first the left one then the right, biting them gently, I arch my back, moaning softly. As you continue licking down my cleavage, I run my fingers through your hair..

You move down my body, stopping to French kiss my belly button; I giggle, as it tickles...your fingers gently grazing up my inner thighs. As you move lower seeking out my smooth shaven pussy. You lick down the creases of either leg, then starting at the top you lick down to find my already wet and waiting pussy lips...You lift my legs to your shoulders, as you lap hungrily atit. Your delve deeply, tasting the juices that built up from my excitement from sucking you.. You draw my nectar towards my clit, circling my hard clit with your tongue. Then digging in deeper again. Making long laps inside my hot, wet pussy.

Your hands move up my body, finding my nipples are harder then even before, as the evening sun is setting, and there's a cool breeze blowing now. You suck on each pussy lip, stretching it out before letting it go to suck in the other...You feel my breathing change, becoming much more labored. You twirl my nipples between your thumb and forefinger... I'm squirming, your head bobbing up and down, sucking, licking, you feel my body start to shake...my purrs louder and more animated.

I grasp your cock, and start pumping it, squirming under the expertise of your tongue. It doesn't take long and you're 'rock hard' again. You look up to me, and see the wanton look in my eyes, and move up between my legs on your knees bringing your hard cock to my soaking wet pussy. I reach down and rub it up and down my pussy lips getting the head wet. I instantly wrap my legs around your waist, pulling you into me at the same time as you thrust forward. I'm so wet from the licking that you slip in easily...From all the build up, I scream 'fuck me, Baby".....You slam into me, hard and deep...

You watch as I close my eyes, while biting my bottom lip...your cock sliding in and out...You lift my legs to your shoulders, so I'm practically on my own... as you force your cock deeper... The position forcing my breath out, so my words are totally incoherent now... You thrust faster, harder... I say 'Baby, please nowwwwww'. You can feel my pussy tightening around your cock...

MMMM I feel you start shooting your load, filling my pussy with your cum...my pussy spasms around your hard cock, as your hot juice splashes deep inside me. You reach down kissing me deeply as our love juices gush out around your cock and down our legs... We kiss passionately, rolling onto our sides, as our breathing comes back to normal, looking up to see the moon shining full upon us. Feeling like we're the only two people on earth, [smiling] feels like a little piece of heaven to me! You ask if I'm feeling better now, I say 'Yes', [smiling]...I ask, "Whatever will we do for the rest of our vacation?"

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I.. Mmmmm.... Enjoyed writing it! Please rate it accordingly...

MzTich
MzTich
17 Followers