A Week in the Life of a Hotwife

Story Info
An elderly swinger finds his deceased wife's diary.
5.8k words
3.74
20k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
313 Followers

Prologue

However long you have lived with someone, even in the most intimate of relationships, there are some things you keep hidden from each other. Take my case, for example — until just the other day I had no idea that throughout our married life my recently-deceased wife, Helen had kept a detailed and very explicit diary. Shortly after her death, I decided to clear the house and put it up for sale before moving to somewhere smaller and easier to maintain. I was going through her clothes and other effects when I found several volumes of personal reminiscences in her lingerie drawer along with a selection of sex toys.

We'd met at university when I was doing my PhD in physiology and Helen, who was a few years younger, was studying for a degree in sociology and psychology. After she graduated, she did a further year at teacher training college before getting a job teaching in the local grammar school. In a sense I never left university because I applied for a job as a lecturer in the department where I had already spent seven years.

I was a bit of a high flyer, and when the department expanded in the early seventies to accommodate the increase in school leavers going on to university, I was appointed to a new chair in microbial physiology. Helen left teaching after the children were born and only went back to work when they had completed their education. By then, secondary education was going through a major upheaval and she didn't feel inclined to return to her original career. However, she was agreeably surprised to find that people with her background were in demand in business, and she found a post as a personnel manager in a new and ambitious company in a nearby town.

We did not have sex until we were engaged to be married. We discovered during the early years of our marriage that the fantasy of fucking other people considerably enhanced the pleasure of our sex lives. The sixties were a time of increased sexual freedom and experimentation and it was only a small step to indulge our fantasies by swapping with a few like minded couples from our circle of friends, eventually becoming part of a larger wife swapping set in our village. This was long before HIV put a dampener on things, and we all enjoyed bareback sex with many different partners.

I'm certain that some of the women found the risk of falling pregnant very arousing, but Helen always wore a diaphragm and douched afterwards. Normally, we would meet for a few nibbles and drinks at someone's house, and after pairing up, go to our homes for a night of fucking. Occasionally, however, we would have an orgy, and since we had a large house with a secluded garden which had been left to me when my parents died, we would usually be the hosts. Even now, when I remember the exciting games that we played, I get a pleasant stirring in my cock and balls.

The arrival of children put a temporary end to the parties, although we occasionally had a hot weekend with one or two close friends when we we're able to pack the children off to their grandparents. However, once the children had grown and left home, we were able to resume our sexually liberated lifestyle once more.

Helen had been strictly straight up to then, but she discovered to her delight that she rather enjoyed sex with other ladies. Helen had always had the stronger libido, whilst I was more of a voyeur, and often just enjoyed watching my wife fucking other men while I masturbated. So, for her fifty-fifth birthday, I bought her a hot-wife ankle bracelet which I encouraged her to wear whenever we went out for the evening and on holiday.

Reading Helen's diary took me right back to those heady and very naughty days of our youth and middle age — just memories now that I am in my eighties.

I'm not sure how much of what she wrote was factual and how much fantasy, because she always had a lively and inventive imagination, but I spent a very pleasant and arousing day reading its pages. Now that she is sadly no longer with us, I thought it would be nice to publish a few titbits for the enjoyment of other connoisseurs of erotic adventures. For literary purposes, I chose a representative selection of daily entries which, although they give the impression our life was one of non-stop sexual activity, were not necessarily from the same week or even the same year. I have also changed the names of the participants, some of whom are still alive, although like me they are now all in their declining years.

ooOoo

Helen's Diary of Sexual Pleasure

Monday.

Mondays are what I call my 'girlie' night. Hubby Ken goes to his Rotary Club meeting on a Monday night and, as it is thirty miles away and he likes to have a drink or two with his friends, he usually stays the night in the hotel. I'm told they allow women to join these days, but as they are certainly all very respectable and probably ugly as old boots. I used to be sure he didn't get up to anything naughty - but I changed my mind recently. We had been to a partners evening — a posh black tie event with lots of boring speeches — and, as we had both been drinking, we decided to stay overnight in the hotel.

As we went to Reception to check in, another couple were ahead of us and I recognised them from the dinner. The woman was very good looking and was dressed rather revealingly in a long, figure-hugging black dress that plunged to her waist and barely covered her ample boobs. The way she looked at Ken was distinctly suggestive, and when I quizzed him once we were in our room, he told me she was the Club Secretary and that she often stayed overnight after the Monday meeting. Later, when we were enjoying a cuddle after making love, he admitted that they usually shared the room and that she gave a fantastic blow job. I suggested that it would be nice to invite them round for dinner some time, and see what developed; to which he agreed rather enthusiastically — rather too enthusiastically I thought...

Usually, it is just the three of us girls, and we have a great time licking each other's pussies and playing with our toys. There is nothing quite like the exquisite feeling of another woman sucking my clit with two fingers or more up my cunt, and I love the taste of a juicy pussy. The best however, is when I am riding a strap-on dildo cowgirl fashion with my other friend licking and sucking my clit. I just keep cumming and cumming in waves until I almost pass out with pleasure.

Last night was extra special though. We invited a pretty young stud to join us for a night of fun. There are plenty of fit college boys who are hung like a horse and who will jump at the chance to fuck an older woman. They can keep going all night, and when they climax the amount of hot cum is incredible. I do love the taste and feel of hot cum hitting the back of my throat or filling my cunt.

We fucked in every possible position and combination; you just wouldn't believe the delicious things we did. At one point I had a rock hard cock in my cunt whilst my girlfriends kissed and fingered each other, and when he came there was spunk everywhere.It was fucking amazing. He soon recovered watching the three of us pleasuring each other, and my girlfriends each had their turn on his cock. Before they went home in the early hours, we treated him to a final blow job in the shower, and everyone went home very satisfied. I had to put the sheets in the washer, they were so sticky with cum and sweat; and I threw all the windows open to blow away the gorgeous smell of hot sex.

When I heard hubby's car in the drive this morning, I wanted to give him a nice surprise to welcome him home. So I sat down on a chair in the sitting room facing the door, with my legs spread and masturbating with my fingers and a dildo. That got him excited, but he nearly blew his load when I told him all the delicious details of my fantastic night. We had a great couple of hours fucking before it was time to get lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday.

We are members of an adult club and usually go every Tuesday night. Last night I hooked up with an old friend soon after we arrived and we went off to a viewing room to fuck while hubby watched through the window. When we came back, hubby went off on his own and I spent a pleasant hour going round the various rooms to watch the exciting action. While I was sitting at the bar with a long drink, a younger man I had never met before, came to sit beside me. He looked rather tasty, and he had a very pretty cock, and as I was ready for another fuck I leaned across to give him a kiss. We kissed and caressed for a while until he suggested we find somewhere private in order to take things to a satisfying conclusion.

As we were leaving I saw hubby with a young woman who was bending over giving him a blow job while another man fucked her from behind. He told me later that the man was her husband, and that they went and found a private room for a threesome which ended with him fucking the young lady doggie fashion while her husband lay on his back with his head between her thighs so he could lick her pussy. As far as I know, hubby has always been straight, but he said that the man licked his balls and even cleaned up his cock after he had cum and that set me wondering whether I could persuade him to try a bit of all-male action one day soon with one of my young lovers.

As my cunt was a tiny bit sore, I finished the evening by giving several men a blow job while their wives watched. I really fancy myself as a bit of a blow job queen. I start off by sucking their balls while circling their shaft between the finger and thumb of one hand, and stroking them until they are really hard and throbbing. Some men like me to stick a couple of fingers up their rectum to stimulate their prostate — I've found that makes them even more excited. Then I take just the swollen head of their cock and stick the tip of my tongue in their little pee hole to taste their pre-cum — that makes them groan which I love to hear: it makes me feel so powerful. When I sense that they are ready to cum, I slide my mouth right down their shaft until I have swallowed the whole length of their tool — I pride myself that I can take at least eight inches — and then I gently squeeze their balls until they shoot their load down my throat. I learned a new trick last week when I found that I could stick my tongue out and lick their balls when I had taken the whole of their prick — wow, that really makes them cum hard.

~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday.

Today was really rather special. A few weeks ago, a well-known top shelf adult magazine phoned me and asked whether they could make an appointment to interview me and take some nude photographs for the Mature Wives section. They added that there would be a small fee — although I would happily have done it for nothing as I find the idea of men wanking over my tits and pussy very exciting. In addition we would get twelve months free subscription which would please hubby, and a free copy of the issue where my pictures appeared.

When they arrived, there was a male reporter — man about my own age and rather dishy — and a female photographer armed with two SLR cameras. They were also accompanied by a young female assistant who was barely out of her teens. Her only job appeared to be to change the film in the cameras. Before we started, the reporter asked if I would be prepared to take part in something more hardcore once they had finished the interview and taken all the photo shots they needed for the magazine. I said that the idea sounded very appealing, but would they mind saying why. He replied that they also worked for another magazine which published pictures of explicit sexual activity, and that threesome sex with a man and two women was a particular favourite with readers. This sent my arousal sky high, and my pussy was already very wet and swollen before we even started.

The interview, which lasted about half an hour, took the usual course with questions about how we started swinging, what we found particularly exciting; did I enjoy being fucked in the arse; whether I liked to swallow when giving a blow job; and did I allow my partners to cum in my cunt?

When I asked how they wanted to photograph me, they said that they would like me to start in the hall fully dressed in my business suit, and then for me to titillate the readers by undressing in stages until I was wearing only my lingerie. Then they wanted me to walk upstairs to the bedroom and continue stripping until I was completely naked except for stockings and suspender belt. I was curious about the kind of candid shots they wanted, and when I asked, they said they would direct me, but to expect open crotch shots from front and rear and shots holding my pussy lips open with my fingers to show my pink slit and vaginal opening.

The photo session took longer than I expected, especially getting the right expression of desire and invitation so that the readers would be totally involved and would believe that I was about to let them fuck me. By the time they were finished to their satisfaction, I was very aroused and impatient for the explicit session to get started. The reporter asked me to put my bra and panties back on before explaining the scenario. The idea was that he and I were a mature married couple making out on the bed, and that we should accidentally catch the young woman watching us from the bedroom doorway with her hand in her jeans playing with her pussy. The rest would be up to my imagination.

As soon as I was ready, we started kissing and cuddling on the bed. After a few minutes of delicious tongue wrestling, I had just unzipped his trousers to release his cock, when I happened to glance round and saw the young woman standing in the doorway. I immediately got up and crossing the room, took her by the hand and led her to join us on the bed. After removing his trousers and underpants I began to show her the way a man liked his cock and balls to be fondled and stroked, and we then took turns licking the shaft and sucking the head of his engorged cock. While she was happily bobbing up and down his length, I pulled off her jeans and panties and removed her shirt and bra tot so that we could fondle her pert little breasts.

When she was naked, I asked her to straddle his thighs and, taking his cock in one hand, I stroked it between her pussy before positioning it at the entrance. She sank down with a moan of pleasure and began to ride him hard with her head thrown back as she abandoned herself to pleasure. Meanwhile, I knelt over his face and, pulling my panties to one side, pushed my pussy against his mouth for a delicious tongue fucking. After a few minutes, during which we both had the first of several climaxes, we reversed positions and I was finally able to enjoy what I needed most at that moment — a hard cock filling me.

We eventually ended up with the young woman and me in a face-to-face embrace, kissing and caressing each other whilst the reporter took it in turns to fuck us until we both had another intense orgasm. We finished off kneeling at his feet while he worked his cock until he came in gobbets of hot sticky cream in our mouths and over our faces and boobs.

In all the action I had entirely forgotten about the photographer, but I guess that she had got the kind of shots they wanted because she gave her two colleagues a thumbs up while they were dressing. She was very flushed and looked as if she desperately needed relief for her obvious arousal. I felt rather sorry for her and suggested that she might like to stay a bit longer after the others had departed for a bit of all-girl action. Sadly, she had to decline because she needed to get the film to the processing laboratory that evening, but she said that straight after she was going to rush home for an appointment with her dildo.

When hubby came home, I filled him in on my afternoon's exploits, and he said he was disappointed he had missed the action. He felt a bit better when I told him we would be getting a copy of all the photographs in an album for our private viewing pleasure, although I thought it would make a nice aperitif to the main event at our parties. When I had finished my tale, he was so horny that he could hardly wait to get his clothes off before fucking me with even greater vigour than normal.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday

Today was just fantastic. My boss told me last week that he would like me to act as joint hostess with his latest girlfriend at a dinner her was giving for some very influential clients. He added that it was important for the company to expand into Europe and that it was essential to give them a good time. I thought carefully about how to dress and, after talking it over with his girlfriend, decided on a semi-transparent white silk blouse and black bolero jacket, short black skirt and a pair of very high heels. Underneath I wore my favourite white basque which displayed my breasts to best advantage and ended just below my nipples, silk panties and and sheer thigh length black stockings.

When I arrived at the house, my boss gave me a long approving look, and remarked that he was glad for the sake of my co-workers' blood pressure that it was not quite the way I dressed to the office, but the impression of desirability and availability was exactly what he wanted. His girlfriend looked stunning in a long, tight-fitting cream silk dress with a plunging back and halter neck. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra, and when we were in the kitchen she admitted that she wasn't wearing knickers either.

There were three guests in addition to my boss, all dressed in expensive suits, and obviously used to a high level of service. They were all very polite, but there was a powerful sexual charge during dinner, and several of them slid their hand up my dress to feel my bum while I was serving them at the table without ever breaking off from their conversation which was all about tariffs and export licenses.

After dinner, while they were enjoying coffee and cigars and a post prandial brandy, we cleared the table. Our host then suggested that his girlfriend and I might like to entertain them to a show. We both knew what he meant and we proceeded to kiss and cuddle before slowly undressing each other. When we were naked except for suspender belts and stockings, I pushed her back onto a low chair and kneeling in front of her with my bum in the air, started to eat her pussy and fondle her breasts which soon had her writhing and crying out in the throes of an orgasm.

It wasn't long before I felt the head of a very hard cock parting my pussy lips and pressing against the entrance to my cunt. I pushed back and whoever it was pushed his full length deep into my hot wet tunnel. He must have been very aroused because it took only a few thrusts before his cock started to pulse and he filled me with hot cum. My boss then laid his girlfriend and me side by side on the dining table and invited his guests to fuck us in turn.

I think I took all four cocks that evening, and three of them emptied their balls inside me. I lost count of my orgasms and when hubby arrived to drive me home I was in a state of sexual euphoria. My pussy was a bit tender after the pounding it had received, so hubby washed me carefully and put me to bed where I fell asleep in contented bliss.

~~~~~~~~~~

Friday

Poor Ken has been very busy for the last few weeks with university examinations and meetings of the Senate, and I have been away moving my mother into a care home, so I decided he needed a treat. I told him that it would be nice to spend a quiet night at home and then retire to bed early for some tender love making. Secretly, however, I arranged for one of my single girlfriends to call round on some pretext or other at around nine when we were certain to have finished dinner.

Ken answered the door and as soon as she was in the hall, Wendy threw her arms around him and started to kiss him passionately with lots of tongue play. I waited in the sitting room for a few minutes before going out into the hall. I was excited to see that Wendy hadn't wasted any time, and had already unzipped Ken's trousers and had her hand inside his pants fondling his cock.

virusman
virusman
313 Followers
12