A Week In The Mountains Ch. 27

Story Info
Frankie and Kay seek comfort in each other.
2.3k words
4.68
35k
2
0

Part 27 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,331 Followers

Passion in James County XIV: A Week In The Mountains

Kay stood in the driveway and watched her husband and Sue drive away and realized that her life had changed permanently. "He's not just taking Sue to the hospital..." she thought as the car disappeared around a curve, "...he's driving out of my life." She took a deep breath, turned, and walked back into the house where Frankie was still sitting on the sofa, crying. "Would you like me to get you something to eat, Frankie?" she asked.

Frankie shook his head. "I...I'm not hungry," he replied.

Kay could understand that. She didn't feel much like eating, either. "How about some hot chocolate?" she suggested.

Frankie nodded slowly. "Yeah, I guess I could drink some of that," he replied.

Kay went out to the kitchen and began making hot chocolate for them.

"I should have gone with Mom this morning," Frankie said from the doorway between the living room and kitchen. "I...I..." His shoulders shook and he began sobbing again.

Kay put down the cups she'd taken out of the cupboard, walked over to the grief-stricken young man, and put her arms around him. He put his arms around her, laid his head on her shoulder, and continued to sob.

"Frankie, if you'd gone with your mother, you might be dead, or seriously hurt, like Mike," Kay said. "Do you think your parents would want that?" A shudder went through her when she realized she could have lost him. The thought frightened her.

"Ah...no...I...I guess they...they wouldn't," Frankie sobbed. "But...oh, God, Kay, what am I...I going to do? I...I miss them already..."

"I know you do, darling," Kay said softly. She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him gently on the cheek. "You'll always miss them. But I'll be here for you. I'll take care of you."

Frankie leaned back in her arms and looked at her. "You...you will?" he asked. "Promise?"

Kay nodded. "I don't know if your parents ever told you," she said, "but about ten years ago, after your mother's parents died, they asked Stu and me if they could put us in their wills as your guardian if anything happened to them."

"They...they did?" Frankie asked. "So...so that means you and Mr. Tobin are my guardians now?"

"Well, you're legally an adult, so I don't suppose that provision of the will has any legal force any more," Kay replied, "but as far as I'm concerned, that doesn't matter. You need me and I'll be here for you as long as you do."

"What...what happens now?" Frankie asked. "What about the funeral and everything?"

"We'll just have to take things one step at a time," she replied. The teakettle began whistling, so she released the young man, went back to the counter, and made two cups of hot chocolate for them. She carried the cups to the table and sat them down. Frankie came over and they both sat down at the kitchen table.

"Your parents use the same lawyer Stu and I do," Kay told the boy. "I know they were careful about taking care of important things. I have a feeling the lawyer will be able to tell us what needs to be done. Your folks may have left instructions for their funeral with him. In fact, not that I think about it, I remember your mother telling me she and your father had taken out one of those insurance policies to cover the cost of their funerals. I remember because I teased her that it sounded so morbid. She told me that Stu and I should think about doing it."

"It does sound kinda morbid, doesn't it?" Frankie agreed, taking a sip of his hot chocolate. "But it sounds like Mom and Dad, too. They were always thinking ahead."

"Do you want to back to Jamestown until things are settled?" Kay asked.

Frankie shook his head. "I...I don't want to, not now, anyhow," he said. "I...there's too much there to remind me of Mom and Dad, you know? And I...I feel better here." He took a deep breath. "It's crazy, I...I keep looking at the front door and expecting them to come in and..." He put his head in his hands and began sobbing again.

"Frankie, that's not crazy," Kay said softly. "I...I keep expecting them to come in, too." She had an idea. She laid her hand gently on the young man's shoulder and asked, "Frankie, would it be easier for you if we went up and stayed at my cabin for a few days? At least until we can make all the arrangements we need to make. Do you think that might make it easier for you?"

Frankie nodded. "May...maybe it...it would," he sobbed. "At least there's none of Mom and Dad's stuff around there to...to make me...think of...of them."

"Why don't I call the lawyer and find out what, if anything, you need to do?" Kay said, "Then I'll pack some of our things and we can go up to my place."

"O...OK," Frankie replied.

Kay called the Bobar's lawyer, who offered his condolences and said he would take care of everything, including the funeral arrangements. Kay was right, Frankie's parents had made and pre-paid their own funeral arrangements. After she finished talking to the lawyer, she went into the young man's room and packed a few of his things in a small suitcase. Then, she went to her room and put her clothes in her suitcase. Once she had things packed for both her and Frankie, she carried the suitcases out to Glen Bobar's pickup, then went back in the house, wrote out a note telling anyone who might be interested where Frankie and she were going to be, and fastened it to the door with cellophane tape.

Finally, Kay went back out to the kitchen, where Frankie still sat, staring into his nearly-full cup of hot chocolate. "Ready to go, Frankie?" she asked. "Everything's all set. I called the lawyer. He said he will take care of the funeral arrangements, and I put a note on the door telling people where to find us if they need us."

"OK," Frankie said, standing up. "Let's go."

They walked outside and Kay turned to lock the door. She noticed that Frankie kept looking back toward the house, then toward the road while they walked to the garage. "I hope I have the strength to help him get through this," she thought as they climbed into the pickup. Frankie handed her the keys, she started the engine, and backed the truck out of the garage. Then she headed up the road to her cabin.

When they got to her house, Kay and Frankie carried the suitcases in. She decided that, considering the circumstances, the young man would probably be better off having his own room, so she put his things in one of the spare bedrooms and hers in the master bedroom. When she finished unpacking, she went back downstairs. She had hoped that, somehow, her first night in her new home would be a time of excitement, but instead it was a night of sorrow.

The two of them spent the rest of the evening talking about Frankie's parents. Each of them told humorous stories about the couple, and they also shared the intense sadness both of them felt. They spent a lot of time sitting on the sofa, crying in each other's arms. It was very late when they finally did go to bed.

Kay made up the bed in the spare bedroom and made sure Frankie was safely tucked in. Then she went to her room, got undressed, put on a nightgown, and slipped into bed.

"This has to be the worst day I'll ever experience in my life," she thought as she lay in her bed, trying to get to sleep. "In the space of a few hours, my husband told me he wants a divorce and I found out that two of my best friends were dead and another was seriously injured. Nothing much worse could happen, could it?"

A little later, Frankie knocked softly at the door to her bedroom, then he opened it. "I...I can't get to sleep, Kay," he said. "Can...can I come in for...for a little while?"

"Of course you can, Frankie," Kay replied. "Come here, darling. I'll hold you and you hold me. I think we both need that, don't you?"

"Ah, yeah," Frankie said. "I...I sure do."

The young man, who was wearing pajamas, slid into bed and he and Kay snuggled into each other's arms and clung to each other.

"I'm really glad you're here for me tonight, Kay," the young man whispered. "I...I don't know what I'd have done if you weren't. It...it helps a lot to...to have you hold me. It...it really does."

"I'm glad I was here for you, too," Kay said softly. "It feels good to have you hold me, too."

They lay in each other's arms for a long time, not saying anything, just drawing comfort from the contact of their bodies.

At one point, Frankie kissed Kay's forehead gently. Kay looked at him and caressed his face gently with her fingers. The young man bent his head and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. Kay sighed softly and gave Frankie a gentle kiss in return.

Once they started kissing each other, it was as if they couldn't stop. Over and over again, their lips joined. And, as time went on, their kisses became more urgent and soon were evoking feelings that were incredibly intense, yet different from anything either of them had ever experienced before.

Kay felt herself becoming aroused even though that had been the last thing on her mind when she invited into Frankie her bed. As they continued to hold and kiss each other, she felt something else, too, something she couldn't identify other than that it was absolutely wonderful, almost mystical. She continued to cling to him and share passionate kisses with him.

After a while, Frankie's lips left hers and began travelling down her neck and onto her shoulders, which were bare, save for the thin shoulder straps of her pale pink silk and lace nightgown. She felt tingling sensations begin to spread through her. Part of her felt that that doing this tonight, of all nights, was wrong, but at the same time, part of her felt a tremendous need to make love with Frankie, to reaffirm the reality of life in the face of the sudden, horrible death that had been visited on them.

Frankie began to caress her tenderly though her nightgown. His gentle touches sent wonderful feelings sweeping through her. He stroked her breasts and nipples through the sheer fabric, then he pushed the straps off her shoulders, bared her breasts, and suckled her nipples until they were rigid and tingling. The caresses of his lips and tongue moved downward while he pulled up her nightgown to give him access to her body. His caresses were trailing fire down her body.

Kay murmured softly when, at long last, his lips began to move through her pubic hair and between her legs. Then he began kissing the excitement-dampened lips of her vagina. She groaned again and her back arched, lifting her hips off the bed. She didn't know exactly why their love making this night was so different, but it was, and it was wonderful!

Frankie was far too aroused to be satisfied with kissing and licking Kay's vagina. Alive with intense desire, he slid on top of her. When he lowered his hips he felt his erection slide into her warm, damp cavern. When he was in her as far as he could get, he laid still, enjoying how wonderful it felt to have his swollen shaft embedded in Kay's body. Her rigid nipples pressed into his chest. He covered Kay's lips with his and felt her tongue probe into his mouth.

Kay, aware they hadn't spoken and feeling that doing so would somehow mar the wonder of the experience they were sharing, began gently moving her hips and felt Frankie's hips begin moving in response. His erection, buried deep inside her, caressed her insides, giving her absolutely exquisite sensations. Those feelings more wondrous than any she'd ever experienced in her life began to spread through her.

The two lovers remained silent while their bodies strained against each other, flesh rubbing flesh, giving and taking, seeking and receiving feelings each of them desperately needed. It wasn't long before both of them felt the signals which told them that what they so desperately wanted would soon be theirs.

Frankie groaned softly, then powerful spasms began deep in his body and feelings, the likes of which he'd never experienced before, spread through him. His hot fluids flowed out of him gently, not violently, like lava out of a volcano.

When Kay felt Frankie's warm fluids flooding into her, she pulled his head down and covered his mouth with hers. Miraculous sensations inundated her. She was stunned by how sweet and wonderful their love making tonight was. She'd never experienced anything quite like it, and wished it didn't have to stop.

After their joining was completed, Frankie and Kay lay in each other's arms, overwhelmed by the unique and exhilarating experience they'd just shared.

"Kay, I...I love you," Frankie murmured, hugging her against him fiercely.

"I love you, too, Frankie darling," Kay replied.

"You...you aren't going to leave me, too, are you?" Frankie whispered, his face buried in her neck. "I...I couldn't stand it if...if you...left me, too."

"No, Frankie, I'm never going to leave you," Kay said. "Now go to sleep." She reached across the young man and turned out the light. It felt, somehow, very right to have him sleeping next to her.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,331 Followers