A Week In The Mountains Ch. 29

Story Info
Frankie & Kay make it through the funeral.
1.7k words
4.6
33.2k
3
0

Part 29 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XIV: A Week In The Mountains

Chapter twenty-nine

Frankie and Kay didn't go back to Jamestown until the day of the wake. After they got there, they took showers, changed, and went to the funeral home. They talked to the funeral director on the phone and had decided that the caskets should be closed.

When they arrived at the funeral home an hour before the calling hours were to start, the funeral director asked them if they wanted him to open the caskets.

Frankie shook his head. "I...I don't think so," he said.

"Sometimes it helps make the experience more final if you do view the bodies," the funeral director said.

"No," Frankie said. "I know Mom and Dad are dead. And I've seen enough car wrecks to know what they probably look like. I...I don't need to see them. I'd rather remember them the way they were."

"That's your choice," the funeral director said.

Frankie had never experienced anything more horrible than his parents' funeral rites. First he had to deal with the wake, which consisted sitting for what seemed like hours in the funeral home while people filed through the room where the two closed caskets lay. He lost count of the number of people who told him how sorry they were about what happened to his folks and what wonderful people his parents had been. Everyone who talked to him said they'd do whatever they could for him, and told him what a brave young man he was.

He was glad when the calling hours were over and he could finally go home with Kay. After they got there, they got undressed and laid in his bed, in each other's arms, talking. And, before they went to sleep, they once again made sweet, gentle love; very much like they had the night his parents had died. The tragedy that had befallen them was allowing them to grow even closer.

The funeral service the next day was little better than the calling hours had been. Reverend Williams, the pastor of the church Frankie and his parents attended, droned on for what felt like hours, talking about what wonderful people the Bobars were, but Frankie thought the minister's speech sounded insincere, as if he really didn't know his parents.

Then several other people, including Stu, got up and talked about what wonderful people Glen and Gloria had been. Finally Frankie got up and, even though his eyes were filled with tears and his voice broke, he managed to say a few words of tribute and remembrance for his parents.

Kay took his hand and squeezed it when he sat down. "That was beautiful, Frankie," she whispered.

"It's the hardest thing I've ever done," Frankie replied.

After the service, the young man once again was subjected to a procession of people telling him how sorry they were and how brave he was.

When they went to the cemetery for the burial, Frankie stood next to Kay in the cold wind blowing over the hillside cemetery, clutching her hand. He felt as if his whole world had come to an end. Even after going through the calling hours and the funeral, he found it difficult to believe that his parents were in the two caskets sitting atop the open graves, and that he would never, ever see them again. If Kay hadn't been with him, he was sure he wouldn't have been able to get through the ordeal.

After the funeral services were finally over, they went back to the house and were joined by a large group of Glen and Gloria's friends. Arrangements had been made for a caterer to provide food, and the people milled around, alternately crying and laughing, while they talked about what wonderful people Glen and Gloria had been.

"What are you going to do when all this is over?" Stu Bobar asked Kay at one point during the afternoon.

"What do you mean?" she replied.

"Well, are you going to live up at the lake, or what?" he asked. "And what about Frankie?"

"I'm going to live at the lake and take care of him," Kay replied. "Where else would I live?"

"How are you going to do that?" Stu asked. "You going to have him live with you or what? You have your own place, remember?"

"I'm not sure where Frankie wants to live," Kay replied. "We haven't really talked about it. But wherever that is, I plan to stay with him. He...he needs someone, Stu."

"Yeah, I know he does," Stu replied. "But...well...you're not family or anything, that's a pretty big sacrifice. I mean..."

"Stu, I promised Gloria I'd look after Frankie if something happened to her," Kay told him. "She was my best friend. I'm not going to break my promise."

Stu shrugged. "All right," he said. "If there's anything I can do, call me, OK?"

"All right, Stu, I will," Kay said.

After a while, the people finally began to drift away and, eventually, Kay and Frankie were alone in the house once again. "How are you doing, Frankie?" she asked the young man, who was sitting on the sofa, looking extremely sad.

"All right, I guess," he replied. "God, this place seems so empty with everyone gone, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does," Kay said. "Why don't we go to bed?"

Frankie looked around. "We ought to pick up a little, the place is a mess," he said. Detritus from the food the caterer had served lay all over the house.

"Don't worry about the mess," Kay said. "The caterer said he'd send some people to clean it up in the morning."

"OK," Frankie replied. He stood up, took Kay's hand and they started for the stairs.

When they reached Frankie's bedroom, Kay moved into his arms, kissed him, then she laid her head on his shoulder and let him hold her for a few seconds. After a while, she leaned back and looked up into his face. He had the most incredible eyes! She could see his love for her reflected in them, with such force it shook her a little.

Frankie bent his head and covered her lips with his.

Kay felt a conflagration of desire exploding in her when their lips met. Weakness swept over her. Her mind was whirling and her body was trembling violently by the time the kiss ended.

"Wow!" Frankie said when the kiss was over. He was having trouble breathing. He'd kissed Kay what seemed like thousands of times before but, for some reason that kiss was more incredible than most of them had been!

Kay was having problems breathing, too. Her chest felt as if someone had put a steel band around it. Her heart was pounding so hard she was afraid Frankie could hear it. She quivered when Frankie stroked her face gently with both of his hands. Then he began unbuttoning the buttons down the front the black coatdress she'd worn to the funeral and her legs went weak. When he had the dress unbuttoned, she lowered her arms to her sides and let him push the dress down and off.

He made short work of her bra and panties, then onto her breasts his hands moved. He gently thumbed here erecting nipples until they were hard and tingling while overwhelming thrills rocked her. "Ohh!" she moaned.

Frankie scooped her up in his arms and laid her on the bed and gently. He stripped his clothes off too, then he laid down next to her and began to caress her tenderly, bringing her to higher and higher levels of ecstasy and need. Kay soon lost the capacity for rational thought. All she felt was need! Powerful need! "Please! Oh, Frankie, please!" she murmured. "I need you! Please, darling, I need you!"

"I know you do," Frankie replied. "And I'm going to give you what you want. Soon! God, you're so pretty!"

"Ah!" Kay cried when his mouth covered her vagina. Her hips shot up off the bed and her hands raked the covers as his lips and tongue lashed into her, punished her clit, and drove her still wilder. "Gahhhh! I...I...Oh, God...I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Her back arched and her hips writhed as he sent her to the point of ultimate ecstasy and beyond.

Even though Kay's orgasm ran it's course and her body began to calm, the young man's caresses continued. And, as he gently, tenderly continued to make love to her, she felt the fires of passion begin to flare again, and once more passion started to spread through her. It wasn't long before, once again, her whole body was tingling; every nerve was screaming for release. "N...need you!" she moaned, her body writhing, her arms reaching for him. "I...I need you, Frankie! Please, darling! Oh, please! Please!" At last he rolled on top of her and she felt his erection prodding the soft, smooth flesh of her belly. "Oh, darling, please don't make me wait! Please!" she begged, thrusting her hips up at him. "Take me, Frankie! Please! Take me!"

"All right," Frankie said and reached between them.

Kay almost screamed with joy when his erection began to enter her. She was so turned on, she couldn't wait. Her hips began thrusting and straining against him. "Coming! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she groaned.

Frankie pressed his middle against Kay's while he held his upper body above her on outstretched arms while paroxysms of joy wracked her. When her spasms of delight began to wane, he began to thrust into her moving slowly and steadily.

Kay locked her legs behind his and began matching his thrusts with urgent movements of her own. She was starting to wonder if their love-making was ever going to end. He seemed tireless, stroking gently into her, bringing her once more back to a quivering peak.

And, much to her surprise, she rapidly charged toward release yet again. "Yes! Oh, God, Frankie! Yes! Yes! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she groaned when her third orgasm exploded through her.

"Gahhhh!" Frankie cried then, keeping his hips pressed down against her while his hot juices exploded into Kay.

Sated, they snuggled into each other's arms. Kay had never felt more wonderful in her life! She smiled at Frankie. "I love you, my darling," she said and kissed him tenderly.

"I love you, too," Frankie replied.

Holding each other, they finally fell asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers