A Week on the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, your cock feels so fucking good!" Katie shrieked.

I lifted her up until just the tip of my cock was still in her cunt, then dropped her back down, the bottom of her thighs slapping into the tops of mine.

"Oh my god," Katie gasped. "I barely know you and your fucking cock is in my cunt!"

"AH! Holy FUCK!" I looked for the source of the scream and saw Eva, stripped naked, lowering herself onto Robert's pole with help from Felicia. Eva's tits, bared to me for the first time, were impossible to look away from. They were even bigger than Becky's, and on her smaller frame, they looked enormous. I watched them jiggle and sway as she worked Robert's cock deeper into her pussy.

The sounds of moaning, sucking, slapping of skin on skin filled the room as our orgy took on its stride.

I looked around the room, from Becky sucking Todd's cock, to Jack licking Sophie's pussy, to Felicia rubbing Eva's clit and holding her steady and squeezing her tits while she rode Robert's big dick. Katie and I had managed to get her top off, and I was licking, sucking and nibbling at her nipples while she ground her hips on me, my cock buried in her pussy.

"Okay!" Jack called out. "Everybody switch!"

Katie giggled and climbed off my lap, gasping when my cock slid out of her cunt. She took her swimsuit bottoms off before moving over to Todd. Sophie appeared between my legs, and started sucking Katie's pussy juice off of my cock. Eva climbed off Robert and sat back on the couch with her legs spread wide, and Jack aimed his cock at her open pussy and slammed it inside her. Becky took Eva's former place, riding Robert's cock, and Felicia settled herself down onto her admitted fuck-buddy's face. With Robert licking hungrily at her pussy and asshole, Felicia held Becky against her and they kissed each other with fierce intensity. I looked back to see Todd and Katie sucking each other. Todd was on the floor, and I could see his tongue snaking into Katie's pussy while she sucked his cock.

I looked down to find Sophie's eyes on mine, with my stiff prick stuffed in her mouth. She popped her mouth off my cock and smiled. "Stand up," she said.

I did as I was bid, and Sophie had me stand aside while she put her left foot up on the arm of the chair and slid her right foot out to the side on the floor, spreading her legs wide open.

"Now fuck me," Sophie said. I took another look around the room, taking an extra second or two to watch Eva's tits bouncing as Jack fucked her, before turning back to Sophie and stuffing my cock in her dripping pussy. I grabbed a handful of her short blond hair and tugged her head back as I thrust. Reaching under her with the other hand, I squeezed her swinging tits.

Fresh off a recent orgasm, I had no problem fucking Sophie until she was shrieking and cumming all over my cock. When I finally pulled out of her for the next switch, she collapsed on the chair to catch her breath, and my cock and balls were shiny with pussy juice. I turned to watch Jack pull his cock out of Eva and start shooting his load all over her tits. He shot his hot spunk over and over onto her big creamy globes, and she sampled a few tastes of his cum while Jack rolled off and sat down beside her to recover.

I took Jack's place between Eva's legs and leaned over her to suck on her cum-covered tits.

"Oh my god you're eating his cum," Eva gasped. She wasn't wrong, but I was so horny, I didn't care. Her tits were incredible, and I cleaned every square inch of them, licking up and eating my friend's cum as I went. And while she was surprised by me, the look on her face when Jack started sucking Robert's cock was priceless. Just as I eased my cock into Eva's pussy, Jack rolled off the couch to hold Becky through a powerful orgasm. Sophie and Felicia rolled into a heap together on the floor, caressing and kissing. Becky collapsed on Robert's chest and dislodged his thick cock. Jack was there to lick her freshly fucked pussy before falling on Robert's cock, sucking it into his mouth. Robert showed no sign of alarm, but the look on Eva's face was one of dumbfounded shock.

When Becky rolled off of Robert, she left just the two guys there in the middle of the floor. Robert propped himself up on his elbows to watch Jack suck his cock.

It was too much for me. The room around me was filled with the sights and sounds of frantic sucking and fucking. Eva's pussy was clenching down on my cock, destroying my ability to hold back.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum," I told her.

"Do it," she said, her attention now back on the two of us. "Cum inside me."

"I didn't get a chance to make you cum," I complained.

"Plenty of time for that later," she grinned. "Just fucking cum!"

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh FUCK!" I roared as my balls tightened and began pumping their second hot load of the day deep into Eva's pussy. "Oh Jesus fuck!"

"Mmm," she cooed. "I can feel your cum shooting inside me, Will. It feels so good and warm!"

I lost track of the rest of the room and collapsed against Eva's chest. I caught my breath with her face beside mine and her tits pressed against me while my cock slowly shrank inside her.

When my vision cleared, I climbed off of Eva and sat down next to her. We watched as Robert bellowed that he was cumming and Jack went to work swallowing his cum. Sophie and Felicia rocked together, their mouths locked on each other's pussy, muffled moaning indicating their orgasms were powerful ones. Becky had joined Katie and Todd, and when her boyfriend pulled his cock out of the redhead's pussy, Becky was there to suck his spurting cock into her mouth and swallow ever drop of his cum.

As we all slowly recovered, we looked around at each other and traded smiles, but no words. All four of us guys had cum at least twice so far today, and it was going to be a while before we were ready for more. But after dinner, somehow we were ready. And things got going again when the sun went down.

* * *

It was another Naked Night. Maybe it wasn't planned, but since no one bothered to put any clothes on after our afternoon fuck-fest and naps, neither did I. I napped for two hours with Eva in my bed, snuggled up against me. Waking up with her naked body pressed against mine on any other day would have resulted in an instant erection, but I was still pretty well drained.

There were now too many of us to sit at the dinner table, so we moved around while we ate, going from the living room, to the kitchen and back while we ate, drank and laughed. When dinner was over and the kitchen was clean, we moved into the living room, where Sophie proposed an activity.

"Jack and I are so glad you could all be here with us this week," she said. "This is so exciting, and definitely the best group we've ever had."

"How long exactly have you guys been doing this?" Katie asked.

"Since we were eighteen," Jack said. "Ever since we started coming up here without my parents, so seven years."

"And how did all of this get started?" Eva motioned around the room, as if to remind us all that we were naked, and that just a few hours ago we had been fucking each other's brains out right here in this room.

"Well," Sophie said, looking at Jack and smiling. Jack held her hand and they kissed. "Should I tell them?"

Jack nodded and kissed her again. "It's a pretty great story," he said.

Sophie took a sip of her wine. "So Jack and I were up here alone that year, and we were fucking like rabbits all over the cabin. We fucked in every room, in the kitchen, both bathrooms, everywhere. But we started to get a little more adventurous in the middle of the week. So out in the boat on Wednesday, I sucked his cock, and it was super scary and exciting. There were other boats going by and everything."

"You mean like when we all almost got busted by the Marine Patrol a few days ago when we were all getting naked?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was crazy, but we loved it!" Sophie said. "The idea of getting caught at any seconds made it so much hotter. So the next day, we moved up to straight up fucking on the boat."

Katie and Eva both giggled, and I remembered that they had spent some time out on the water just this morning with Todd and Jack. I squeezed Eva's ass playfully and she kissed me on the cheek, causing my cock to stir for the first time since our orgy.

"So anyway," Sophie continued. "We were busted."

"Oh shit!" Becky exclaimed. "By the lake cops?"

"No," Jack said, grinning. "By two couples out on their boat going by us."

"They were a little older," Sophie said. "Probably about the same age as we are now, Jack?"

"Yeah," Jack said. "Tina said she was twenty-five."

"So it was Tina and Matt," Sophie said. "And the other couple was Jason and Amber. They were maybe thirty feet away when we looked up, which is nothing on the lake. They were just floating by applauding us."

"Yeah, and all four of them were naked," Jack added.

"So while Jack and I scrambled to find our bathing suits, Tina and Amber started sucking their guys' cocks right there in front of us."

"Eventually, they invited us to hang out at their cabin, and well... we had a blast," Jack said.

"One night," Sophie said. "They had an orgy that made this afternoon seem tiny and tame. And we've been doing it ever since. We usually try to plan our trips for the same week as Tina and Matt."

"So those other people are up here on this lake right now?" Robert asked.

"Actually, they said they'd be getting to their cabin tomorrow," Jack said.

The idea of expanding our group even further was certainly interesting to me, but I also would have been perfectly content to stay here in this cabin for the remainder of the week with just the people we had here.

"They'll be at this Island you keep talking about, won't they?" Becky asked.

Jack nodded, and Sophie leaned over and whispered in Becky's ear. Becky listened, then smiled and nodded.

"Yes, that does sounds impressive," Becky said.

"So you guys have been having sex with other people for pretty much the whole time you've been together?" Felicia inquired. "And it never caused any problems for the two of you?"

"We had a couple of rough patches," Jack admitted. "But once we talked it out and set down ground rules we were both comfortable with, we stopped fighting and started having fun."

"What kind of rules?" Katie asked.

"Pretty basic stuff, really," Jack said. "Total honesty mostly."

"If I want to fuck a guy," Sophie said, "I always tell Jack first, and the same for him."

"But mostly," Jack said, "we do it together."

The discussion of specifics continued and I began to look around the room with more interest, as the color in the other's cheeks began to rise, and the touching became less and less casual. Eva was right up against my right side, and Katie sat close on my left. It was after I saw Sophie wrap her fingers around Robert's growing cock that I moved both hands onto the bare thighs of the young women beside me. The conversation continued, but it was now punctuated with little gasps and hums of pleasure as we started touching each other. My cock grew hard quickly when Katie pulled my hand down between her legs and I discovered the wetness of her arousal. Eva and Katie both worked my prick into a full erection with their hands.

"So I was hoping you guys might be able to do me a favor tonight," Sophie said. She emphasized guys in a way that made it plain she was talking about just the men.

"What do you have in mind?" I looked at her and raised my eyebrows.

My cock pointed straight up in the air, tall and proud. The other guys were all just as erect. Sophie had one hand around Robert's big brown pole, and the other was slowly stroking Todd's cock. Jack sat between Felicia and Becky, who were passing his thick prick back and forth. All of us looked at Sophie.

"I want all four of you to fuck me at the same time," she said.

"You greedy bitch," Becky teased. "That does sound pretty fun though."

"Yeah, what are the rest of us supposed to do while you hog all the cock?" Katie whined.

"I'll keep you company, sweetie," Felicia said. "We can have all kinds of fun without the boys. I brought some toys from home."

Sophie looked at Becky, who nodded and smiled. "That's cool with me."

"Eva?" Sophie asked. "Katie?"

"Just as long as you don't hog him all night," Eva said, elbowing me in the ribs. Then she kissed me and I wondered if I would be able to let her go to play with Felicia. For the last ten minutes, it had been hard for me to stop thinking about her squeezing her tits around my cock.

"Yeah, same here," Katie said. Then to Felicia, "Toys, you say?"

Felicia nodded and licked her lips, looking at the skinny redhead beside me with obvious lust.

"How about the guys?" Sophie continued. "Babe?"

"You know I'm in," Jack said.

"Me too," Todd added.

"Yeah sure," I said. "Definitely something new."

Sophie turned to Robert.

"Oh fuck yeah," Robert said, scooping Sophie up into his arms and plopping her down in his lap. He immediately began sucking on her tits, and Sophie reached behind her to stroke his cock.

Felicia stood and took Katie's hand and guided her out of the living room and down the hall. Becky followed after a quick kiss and a "have fun" for Todd. Eva lingered long enough to kiss me fiercely. "Save something for me later," she whispered. She gave my cock a long slow tug before leaving Sophie here with just the guys.

Sophie climbed off of Robert's lap and stood in the center of the room. Jack and Todd moved in to either side of her, and she grabbed their cocks as they began kissing along her neck and shoulders and fondling her breasts. I sat back watching, and holding my cock in my hand. Jack and Todd each took one of Sophie's tits in his mouth. Todd had his hand between her legs, and Jack was grabbing and smacking her ass. Robert stood and moved in front of Sophie, his cock waving hard in the air.

Sophie sank to her knees and opened her mouth. Robert stepped forward and Sophie took him in, her lips slipping down the thick shaft while she worked Jack and Todd in her hands. I stood up and squeezed in between Robert and Todd, and Sophie quickly moved her face and took my cock into her mouth, giving it a few hard sucks before moving back to Robert.

Jack held the back of Sophie's head and pushed her forward, driving Robert's cock into her throat. She gagged, pulled back, and spat onto the big dick in front of her before diving back on again.

"Oh yeah," Robert groaned. "You like sucking that cock, don't you?"

Jack was pushing her face lower again, and Sophie grunted before she gagged again. This time she pulled back and spat on my cock. I held my rod by the base and slapped its wet length on Sophie's face and she licked it until the others moved in and did the same. Now she had four cocks in her face, prodding and slapping. She moved from one to the next, licking and sucking.

I caught a perverse little shiver of pleasure the first time my cock rubbed up against Todd's, and it kept happening. All of us were in such close quarters there was no way to avoid bouncing off all three of them. I lost my breath when Sophie grabbed my cock and Jack's and pulled us together. We were right next to each other and Todd and Robert backed off to make room while Sophie pressed the undersides of our cocks together and tried to take both of our heads in her mouth at the same time.

"Holy fuck, that's hot, baby," Jack moaned. "Suck those cocks!" He pumped his hips a little, and his entire shaft moved up along mine and into Sophie's mouth, then he pulled back again and came down, causing our balls to meet while his girlfriend licked and sucked the heads of our cocks.

"Our turn," Todd said. I turned to see he and Robert standing with their cocks pressed together in exactly the same way. Robert had his hand around both of the big hard rods and Sophie crawled over to bathe them in her saliva. This left me with my cock in Jack's hand, and he quickly knelt down and took a few short hard sucks.

When he stood, I dropped to the floor and tasted his cock for the first time. The spongy top passed onto my tongue and I moved my lips over the smooth hardness of his shaft.

"Hey," Sophie said. "You guys are supposed to be fucking me, remember?"

"Just a quick taste," I said after pulling Jack's cock out of my mouth.

I got back to my feet and Jack and I approached Sophie. She had a sheen of spit over her chin and cheeks, and she was pumping two hard cocks in her hands. Jack held his cock by the base and pointed it into Sophie's mouth. She alternated from cock to cock, sucking her boyfriend, then Robert, then Todd, while I knelt down behind her and reached underneath her to feel the wetness of her pussy. She was sopping wet. Her pussy juices were already leaking down her legs. I wrapped and arm around her waist and rolled back onto the floor, taking her with me. She reached down and pointed my cock at her cunt, nudging the swollen head between her pussy lips before dropping down, burying my prick inside her.

I reached around Sophie and held onto her tits as she rode me. The other guys circled around us to take turns feeding her their cocks. After a few minutes, Sophie hopped up and I stood, making room for Robert to lie down in my place. Sophie resumed her position, lowering herself down onto Robert's stiff rod while she sucked her own juices off of my cock. The pressure in my balls was building quickly. Sophie's frantic humping up and down on Robert's cock was bringing her closer to cumming herself.

We all managed to hold back while Todd and Jack took their turns on the floor inside Sophie's pussy. Sophie lifted herself off of Jack's cock, only to slowly lower her ass onto it instead. Todd, Robert and I stood back and stroked our cocks, watching Jack's prick disappear into her asshole. Robert moved in and slowly stuffed his cock into Sophie's pussy, and Todd and I fed her our cocks while they double-fucked her. I lost it when Sophie pulled my cock against Todd's and sucked on both of our heads at the same time. Roaring wordlessly, I watched as spurts of hot cum started shooting out of my cock and into Sophie's mouth. Todd was right behind me. Sophie swallowed over and over as we simultaneously spunked into her mouth. When we were done, our cocks both had globs of each other's cum hanging off the ends, and Sophie greedily sucked them clean, one after the other.

Robert was next to cum. His entire body went stiff as he emptied his seed deep into Sophie's pussy.

"Holy shit," Jack groaned. "I can feel him cumming." Then he exploded, firing his hot load up Sophie's ass while she orgasmed again, clamping down hard on the two cocks inside her.

I collapsed into a chair to catch my breath, while Jack, Sophie and Robert disentangled themselves on the floor.

The orgasmic shriek coming from down the hall reverse the deflation of my cock.

"I need a break," Sophie gasped. "Somebody go get those guys back out here."

I walked down the hall with my cock bobbing up and down in front of me. When I turned to to look into the first bedroom, I saw Felicia holding a vibrator to Eva's clit. Katie was sucking on Becky's pussy, who was holding her left breast in one hand, using it to muffle Eva's moans and cries of pleasure. Watching Eva suck on Becky's tit brought my cock back to full hardness.

Felicia looked at me over her shoulder. "Is she done hogging you guys yet?"

"Yeah, I think she's ready to share now," I said.

Felicia jumped off the bed, leaving Eva's pussy unattended. I took her place, licking my way up and down the delicious open snatch. When Eva's moans became louder, I realized that she wasn't sucking on Becky's tits anymore, and indeed, Becky and Katie had left us alone.

"Close the door," Eva said. "I need you to do me a favor and fuck my brains out."