A Week to Remember

Story Info
Internet lovers enjoy a week of forbidden pleasures
1.9k words
4.4
13.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat in the lobby waiting for Helen to come down, I reflected on our relationship as I pretended to read my magazine. We had never met face to face, but I felt as if I had known her all of my life. We met on ICQ by chat request; her ad immediately intrigued me. I was married, but in a lonely marriage, and our first chat indicated that she was in a similar marriage.

We chatted a few times without any sexual discussions. Then one night I couldn’t sleep and signed on to ICQ. I was more than a little sexually frustrated and frankly was looking for an online lover. She was online, and I knew I really didn’t have much hope of finding what I was looking for by chatting with her. I messaged her and we chatted for a while. I told her that I wasn’t able to sleep and she confessed that she had that problem, too.

I decided that I would need to look some place else for the relief that I needed. Just as I was saying my good-byes, she stopped me.

“Do you ever do anything on here to help you sleep?” she asked.

“Yes, sometimes,” I confessed.

Our fantasy took us for a walk on the beach where we made passionate love in my favorite secluded area. It was a little awkward at first, but we soon got in sync and the passion grew. I could tell by her words that she would be a skilled lover. We both enjoyed a release of the tension that had built inside of us. We continued our chat and enjoyed another beautiful climax before saying good night. I went to bed peacefully, thinking of this wonderful lady.

It was a few weeks before I was able to catch her online again. It was late at night and again, I needed relief. Again, I confessed my problem to her and she suggested that we shower together. She took control as she bathed me and drove me close to the edge. I took her to the bed and we had raw animal sex, again reaching a thundering climax.

We continued our sporadic online lovemaking by keyboard for several weeks. I suggested to her that I would like to voice chat with her. She was reluctant, saying that she was to shy to say those words. Finally, she agreed and our relationship blossomed. She didn’t have to say the words. Her sultry voice and passion came through. I had never had an experience online that seemed so real.

We had agreed in the beginning that we wouldn’t get emotionally involved and because we were both married with children, it would be impossible to meet. The first condition fell be the wayside very soon as our emotions took over and we found ourselves expressing our love for each other. This intensified our passion and the online sex got better and better.

We both wondered if it would be as good if we ever met. Is fantasy better than real life? Well, the time had come when we were about to find out.

I nervously waited in the lobby while turning the pages of the Sports Illustrated magazine that I had picked up in the gift shop. Every ding of the elevators distracted me as I anxiously wondered whether it was her. “Ding”, the magic elevator finally arrived, bringing my love to me. I looked around and saw her. I immediately recognized her from the pictures that she had emailed to me. I rose from the couch and slowly approached her as I drank in her beauty.

My arms reached out for her and before saying a word, I embraced her, holding her tightly. “It’s so good to finally see you,” I whispered in her ear.

“You’re not disappointed?” she asked. She had always been so self critical of her looks.

“You are lovely, Darling,” I said as I kissed her softly on her delicious lips. “Are you ready for dinner?”

“Yes, I am starving,” she said, while still checking me out. “Our chariot awaits, Dear, “ I joked as I led her to my car. I opened the door and helped her in, not missing a glance at her legs as her skirt rode up to her thighs. As we rode through the traffic to the restaurant, I pointed out all of the interesting places that we could visit and theaters that we could attend during her week here. “If we have time,” I thought to myself.

I had reserved a table in the back corner of the restaurant. The hostess led us to it and we sat in the candlelight. We held hands across the small table as we talked about our trips here. The waitress brought the bottle of wine that I had ordered and poured each of us a glass half full. I knew the effect that a couple of glasses would have on my loved one. She would relax and that wonderful sense of humor would entertain us.

“Here’s to a great week of pure happiness,” I said, as we tinked our glasses together.

The food was ordered and brought efficiently to our table almost unnoticed in our intrigue with one another. As the wine had its predicted effect, Helen began to talk uninhibited by her original nerves. I felt her bare foot slowly moving up my leg as she chatted nonchalantly.

“Hmmm,” I thought as I slid forward slightly. “This is going to be a wonderful evening.”

Her leg moved up my thigh and began to massage my growing manhood. I moaned with pleasure as she skillfully brought me to full erection. We mutually decided to skip dessert. I had to walk close behind her as we exited the restaurant.

Getting into the car, she let her skirt ride high on her thighs, as if I needed any more stimulation. As we drove back to the hotel, she snuggled close and nuzzled my neck as she gently rubbed up and down my now fully erect manhood. I held her close and massaged the side of her breast as I struggled to keep my eyes on the road. I parked the car and we quickly headed for the elevator.

I pushed the button for my floor and the doors closed. We began kissing passionately as our hands explored one another. My hands were moving up and down her back feeling the softness of her body as our tongues played. As the doors opened, we continued to kiss and hold one another until we arrived at my door. Fumbling with the card key, I hurriedly unlocked and opened the door. I picked my Baby up and carried her into the bedroom. I was glad that the scented candles were still burning. There was no need to turn on the lights.

There was no need for more foreplay. We had both waited for this moment for so long. We quickly began to undress one another. Finally, I saw that beautiful body that I had only imagined before. Her breasts were more lovely and perky than I had seen on those scans that she had sent.

We embraced and our lips met in a passionate kiss as our bodies pressed against one another. Her nipples were hard against my chest. My hands went down her back squeezing her bottom as I ground myself against her. Our movements were feverish now, the passion growing until we could no longer stand it.

I pushed her back against the bed, sitting her on it and pressing her on to her back. I kneeled in front of her lifting her leg. Beginning with her ankle, I began to kiss and lick my way up to her inner thigh. Now alternating between her thighs I kissed and licked my way up to her wet womanhood.

She spread her thighs and raised her hips, moaning in anticipation of my mouth on her sensitive parts. I began at the bottom of her wet valley, licking between her swollen labia. My fingers opened her to my hungry mouth as my tongue touched her sensitive bud of pleasure.

“Mmmm, Jack,” she moaned as she bucked her hips into my mouth.

I began sucking and kissing her clit as I inserted two fingers into her wet tunnel. I began flicking her now hard and erect clit as I moved my fingers in and out pressing up against her g spot. She moaned loudly as I felt her body tense up. I removed my fingers and rammed my tongue deep inside of her as she shook with an explosive climax. I held her against my face as wave after wave of pleasure came from inside of her body into her spasming womanhood.

I waited for her body to settle down before crawling up on the bed beside her, taking her into my arms and kissing her hungrily. She sucked my tongue into her mouth tasting her juices. Her hands reached for my throbbing manhood and began to stroke and squeeze it gently.

She pushed me onto my back as she began to kiss her way down my chest, teasing me as she moved from side to side, stopping to tongue my belly button. My hips were moving in anticipation. My hand was on her head encouraging her on her downward journey. She took my testicles in one hand, gently fondling them as she stroked my hardness with the other.

She smiled up at me before licking the precum from the tip of the mushroom head. Her tongue circled it slowly as her hands continued to stimulate me to a higher and higher plateau. I raised my hips as her mouth took the head inside and her tongue made swirls around it.

“Oh My God,” I moaned. I was feeling first hand what she had described to me so many times before. “How much more can I take?”

She continued with her skillful tongue and hands, licking up the bottom of my shaft, pressing hard against that most sensitive spot. My hips were raising off the bed, trying to find her warm wet mouth as she continued to tease my shaft.

“Baby, I can’t last much longer,” I pleaded.

She took her cue and slid her mouth around the head, then moving her lips down the shaft, sucking hard as I felt the head touching the back of her throat. She tightened her lips and sucked harder as her head moved up and down. One hand squeezed my testicles while the other followed her lips up and down my shaft.

“Here it CUMS, Baby,” I moaned as I felt my balls tightening and my cock swelling. My cock pulsated as I shot load after load of my hot seed into her throat.

She swallowed all that she could with the excess flowing down the shaft and between my legs. My cock continued to throb for several seconds, still leaking cum into her waiting mouth.

She then licked me clean, using her skillful tongue to get every drop, before sliding up beside me and kissing me lovingly on my waiting lips. We kissed and held one another as we expressed our Love for one another with words and kisses. Both of us were exhausted and satisfied like we had never been before. We cuddled up, with me spooning in behind her, and drifted off to sleep thinking about the days that we had ahead.