A Week with Arianna: Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, please -"

"Arianna, I've been pissing on you for weeks, and I'm going to piss on you now. Now be quiet!"

"Please, it's just - it's so humiliating!"

"Would you rather drink it?" I asked harshly.

"N-no, I - I've been more humiliated every day, Master!"

"I know. But you are a urinal. Say it with me: Master, I am your urinal."

"M-master," she began nervously. "I am your urinal."

"Good." I slowly let out a stream of piss. Arianna closed her eyes, not moving, allowing me to defile her face, bringing her down a peg as I emptied my bladder onto her tender skin. She opened her mouth and I pissed inside of it, and she allowed it to roll out of her mouth onto her cheek.

"Put your tits on the rim," I said.

"Master - please don't! Please don't smash them again, I'll do anything!"

"Relax, Ari," I said. "I'm just going to piss on them to start." I watched as Arianna obediently placed her breasts on the toilet rim and then I let loose, coating them with my warm piss, watching it run in between her breasts and into the bowl.

"Good girl," I said as I finished. "Just one more thing. I want you to take a drink. Just one."

"Drink - a drink from where?"

"From the toilet bowl."

"Master! Fuck. I'm not doing that! That's so fucking nasty! I can't!"

"You can, and you will! Do it now, Ari!"

She shook her head disobediently. "I don't know what's been in there! I might be a urinal but I'm not drinking your piss out of the toilet!"

"Then you realize I'm going to punish you, don't you?"

"Master, please!" She whimpered as she began to sob. "Please, this is so degrading!" She sniffled as I reached for the toilet seat, flinging it down on top of her breasts again. With my hand, I pressed down on the seat, pinching her breasts in between the seat and the rim again.

"Owwww!" She moaned. "Master! Master, I'll do anything!" She cried. Tears poured down her cheeks.

"Such as?" I asked.

"I'll - I'll wear clips the rest of her day. I'll - I'll go back to - I don't know - I'll dress up like a slut and flash my tits - I'll - I'll do anything!"

"What you'll do is take one drink of piss out of the bowl!" She shook her head, and I pressed down on the seat again.

"Owwww, master, master please!" But I didn't let up this time. Instead, still pressing down on the seat, I repositioned myself behind her and began stroking her wet, needy pussy through her panties.

Arianna quivered as I stroked her pussy. She almost seemed to be enjoying herself. But just as quickly as I had started, I stopped, and raised my hand and brought it down harshly on her ass. She lurched forward, but her breasts were still trapped in between the toilet rim and seat.

"Owwww!" She moaned and lowered her head near the toilet seat. I grabbed her hair, letting go of the seat and allowing her tits down freedom, as I moved back around to look her in the face. I pulled her head up. She was a fucking wreck. Her eyes were puffy and red, and tears covered her face. Her hair looked like a mess. Her makeup was running. She looked incredibly pathetic, and I couldn't have been more turned on.

I pulled her hair so that she was forced to raise her head and look at me. Without a thought, I spit into her face. More tears came as she withstood the humiliation. It was like she was too humiliated and too turned on to even speak.

"Are you going to drink my piss out of the bowl?" I asked.

"No, I can't!" She said, shaking her head. Her whole body quivered. She must have known more punishment would come her way. I pulled her hair, raised my hand back, and slapped her hard in the face. It made quite a sound, my hand smacking against the moist, tear-stained skin of her cheek. She looked at the toilet and started crying harder as she shook.

I raised the seat again and pressed her tits onto the rim, lowered the seat, and knelt on the back half of the seat so that I put a good amount of pressure on her breasts, but not so much that the pain caused her to run away screaming. I've said it before - I'm not a monster. I pulled her face toward me and slapped her again.

"You ungrateful little cunt!" I said. "I own your body. I own your mouth, and you will drink my piss out of the toilet. One measly swallow!" I slapped her again, and she recoiled and sniffled, but her tits remained in their place.

"You wanted this, Ari. You knew it was going to get worse. And I know you still fucking want it, or you would tell me to fuck off and never submit to anything I want ever again. But you're still here, aren't you? You're still here because you know you need this. You know how much this turns you on! You know you're just a worthless little pain toy, fuck doll, urinal. Don't you?"

"Y-yes master!" I slapped her again. She shivered and shook as she stopped crying and looked at me.

"T-thank you, Master," she said.

"Good. Now I'm going to raise this seat and you're going to take one drink. And don't you dare disappoint me again. You do not want to see what I'm going to do to you next." Arianna just nodded through her tears, broken and hurt, but as I confirmed when I felt her pussy again, incredibly wet and aroused.

I raised the lid and held her hair back. Slowly, she lowered her head into the bowl. She shuddered, apparently at the thought of what she was about to do. And then, Arianna leaned forward a little more until her lips touched the liquid - toilet water mixed with piss - that had collected inside the bowl. She opened her mouth, sucking in a nice helping of the mixture, and closed her mouth. Sitting up, she looked me in the eye and swallowed.

"Good job, Ari. You really enjoy doing things the hard way though, don't you?"

"I - I'm so disgusted," she said before taking a deep breath. "I'm disgusted that this turns me on so much and when you - you abuse me, it - it just makes me want you to fuck me even more."

"You can't even get aroused without being humiliated any more, can you?" I said, laughing. "And guess what - from now on, you'll always be the girl that drank your boss's piss out of a toilet. And an office toilet at that. You'll never be able to live that down, Ari. You'll never look at yourself the same way."

"I don't want to look at myself the same way," she said. "I just want you to own me and I want to please you."

"Good. I'm going to go, you're going to need some time to put yourself together." She nodded and I left.

It was a good fifteen minutes before she emerged from the bathroom and made her way back to her desk, making some excuse about getting sick in the bathroom, about how it must have been something she ate because she felt fine now. "Good cover," I thought.

I didn't play with her much the rest of the day. Mainly, I was concerned that our co-workers, who were mostly present in the office that day, would get suspicious of us disappearing together for fifteen minutes at a time. I did, of course, continue to tease her with the vibrator, including turning it most of the way up during an important phone call and once when she greeted someone at the door. And, of course, I made her put the binder clips on her labia and her tits for fifteen minutes each and watched her suffer in silence as she tried to work.

"I can't believe you made me do that," she texted me as she was getting ready to leave.

"I can't believe you drank out of a toilet, you slut," I texted back.

"I feel sick just thinking about it."

"Good. But on some level I know you enjoyed it."

"Yes. I hate to admit it but all I wanted was for you to fuck me."

"You'll debase yourself to such lengths for one measly orgasm," I said.

"Not really. It's going to be one hell of an orgasm when you fuck me tomorrow."

And that concluded our conversation, and we would not speak again until the following morning.

12