A Week with Cathy Ch. 01

Story Info
Is my sister encouraging our cousin to flirt with me?
8.8k words
4.54
165.5k
240

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
964 Followers

"Knock knock," Gail said, then opened my bedroom door without waiting for me to invite her in. "I'm glad you're decent... this time," she said with a smirk. I was lying on my bed, messing with my cell phone, wearing a pair of boxer-briefs.

She'd caught me jerking off twice in the past year. I know she didn't do it on purpose: we've been twins for the past eighteen years, and while we didn't walk around naked in front of each other, we also didn't get bent out of shape if one of us occasionally sees something improper.

Which didn't stop her from teasing me for weeks after each time she'd caught me taking care of business.

(I'd never caught her doing anything similar, I should add, but then I tend to be a bit more hesitant when walking into her room. I guess I'm the good twin)

She was toweling off her hair, post-shower, wearing pajamas consisting of a thin top that came down to about her belly button, and what looked like very short boxers. Her normal summer sleepwear. I could hear the shower going, which meant our cousin Cathy, a year older than we were, who was staying with us for a few days, was still in the shower.

"What's up"? I asked.

"You, brother, were totally perving on Cathy today at the beach." We heard the shower turn off.

"Was not."

She gave me that smirk again. She could always see through me.

"She didn't notice, did she?" I asked her.

"Not that I could tell," Gail said. We heard the bathroom door open. "Cathy, come in here for a minute, okay? Scotty's room."

The bathroom's right across the hall from my bedroom, which didn't give me time to slip under the blanket. And once she reached the doorway, there was no way I could cover myself without it looking like a desperation move.

"What's up?" Cathy asked. She was securely wrapped in a towel. The swell of her small breasts was uncovered, and the towel didn't come all that far below her waist -- in other words it covered more than her bikini this had afternoon, but knowing she wasn't wearing anything under the towel made me worry about developing an embarrassing bulge in my briefs.

Cathy seemed a little surprised to see me wearing only said underwear, with Gail standing next to the bed wearing was was essentially also underwear. But Cathy's an only child, and for all she knew this was normal for siblings. And I guess it kind of is.

"As long as all three of us are together," Gail said casually, staring furtively at my crotch as if willing it to respond, "I thought we'd discuss what to do for Cathy's last day tomorrow."

"I wouldn't mind going to the beach again," Cathy said. "I live so far from the nearest beach, I probably won't see another one until next summer."

"Fine by me," I said, noticing that now Cathy was also taking furtive glances at my boxer-briefs. Oh great. And now I could start feeling my cock ready to stir.

"Okay, ladies," I said, "I need to get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow."

As they left, I couldn't help noticing how much upper leg they were each showing.

As soon as I heard the girls settle into Gail's room, I texted her.

VERY FUNNY

LOL, BET YOU NEED TO JERK OFF NOW

YEAH, AND HAVE YOU BRING CATHY INTO MY BEDROOM AGAIN AND MAKE FUN OF ME? NO THANKS.

:P

YOU KNOW, YOU SEEMED TO BE ENJOYING THAT WAY TOO MUCH

ALWAYS FUN TO TORMENT MY BROTHER

NO... MAYBE IT WAS MORE THAN THAT. YOU WERE REALLY STARING AT ME

JUST TO SEE IF YOU'D EMBARRASS YOURSELF, BROTHER

NO... I THINK YOU WERE GETTING A BIT EXCITED

STOP THAT!

I realized I was breaking the rules here: she always got to make me uncomfortable, but I always felt it was wrong to retaliate. It was just something I'd always let my sister do.

IT'S OKAY TO TEASE ME ABOUT GETTING BONERS, BUT I CAN'T ASK WHETHER YOU WERE GETTING HOT?

SCOTT, STOP IT. I'M YOUR SISTER

I BET YOUR PANTIES WERE GETTING WET THINKING ABOUT ME GETTING A BONER.

She disconnected.

#

When I woke up the next morning, there was a text message waiting for me: OKAY, YOU WERE BEING A SHIT TO ME LAST NIGHT, BUT I HAD IT COMING. I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T MIND, THAT THIS WAS JUST A GAIL/SCOTT THING WE DID, YOU KNOW? I NEVER MEANT IT TO GET WEIRD OR MAKE YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE.

Not exactly an apology, but it was enough. I'M NOT REALLY UPSET, AND IT'S OKAY. IT'S JUST THAT YOU BROUGHT CATHY INTO IT, AND THAT MADE IT WEIRD.

BECAUSE YOU ARE HOT FOR HER?

NO, MAYBE YES A LITTLE, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT. ANYWAY, SHE'S OUR COUSIN.

I KNOW, AND I CROSSED A LINE. WOULD IT HELP, WELL, MAYBE I SHOULDN'T SAY THIS, MAYBE IT WILL JUST FUCK THINGS UP AND I'D HATE THAT, BUT WOULD IT BE BETTER IF YOU WERE ALLOWED TO GIVE ME SHIT TOO? LIKE YOU WERE DOING LAST NIGHT?

I have to admit, although I hadn't intended it, or expected it, the thought of her panties getting wet was kind of... arousing. But also uncomfortable.

NO, LET'S JUST FORGET LAST NIGHT AND TRY TO GO BACK TO NORMAL.

IT'S A DEAL.

#

"Back to normal" turned out to be tricky, though: I was sure by now that Gail had let slip to Cathy that I was improperly attracted to her, and I was positive that every time they looked over at me, one of them was checking out my crotch for activity. And while their bikinis were proper enough, it seemed to me that they were each wearing the smallest ones they did own.

Or I was just imagining all of this: if there's one thing Gail knew how to do, it was get inside my head.

But while yesterday they'd spent most of their time hanging out with Gail's girlfriends (my own friends tended to come by at night, with beer in hand), today they never seemed to be far from where I lay.

If I wanted to "perv" on my cousin, as Gail had teased the night before, Cathy wasn't going to make it very difficult.

At one point they lay on their backs on either side of me, and I couldn't ignore the differences in their body types: my sister Gail was about average height, but very curvy. Curves I'd always tried to think dispassionately about, but that was getting a bit more difficult after last night. Had her bikini tops always worked as hard as today's seemed to be doing?

Cathy was the opposite: waif-like, as they used to say, barely over five feet tall. Her bikini top was pretty small, because that's all she really needed.

How had I not noticed that before? Such a tiny bit of cloth, really.

Oh shit, I thought, turning over to lie on my front. I was sure I heard a slight chuckle come out of my sister. She knew I'd had to flip over to avoid showing a boner, but her knowing that was less embarrassing to me than having my cock trying to burst through my swimsuit.

I started thinking that if they were going to tease me this way, then let them see my boner for all I cared. Maybe that would gross them out enough to finally leave me alone.

But this was a public beach, and it would be mortifying if anybody else saw that: especially when my sister and cousin are lying alongside me. What sort of freak would that make me?

I was actually half asleep when I heard Cathy ask me "Do you want some lotion?"

"Sure, thanks," I said, as long as she was only doing my back.

The next thing I knew she was sitting right on my ass. I was very conscious that my cousin's pussy was pressed up against my ass, with only our swimsuits separating us.

Which really wasn't that bad, except it got my mine thinking about my crotch pressed up against her ass. That was almost painful, as my hard cock dug into the sand beneath me.

Good thing Cathy weighed next to nothing, I guess.

Her massaging the lotion into my back, though, was remarkably relaxing. And by the time she slid further down my legs so she could rub lotion onto my lower back, my boner had been downgraded to a mild bulge.

Then she rolled of me and said "My turn!"

"Um... in a bit, okay?"

"Come on, Scott," Gail said. "Cathy gave you a nice rub. You owe her one."

"Yeah, why not, Scott?" Cathy chimed in, though she also knew perfectly well why not.

I glanced around and saw that there was nobody on the beach within at least 50 feet of us. "Okay, fine," I grumbled. If this was what they wanted, then I better not hear any shit about it if they saw the start of another boner.

What a weird week this was turning out to be!

I got onto my knees, poured lotion into my palms, and prepared to get to work on Cathy's shoulders. She couldn't see me, but Gail glanced at the front of my swimsuit and gave me a wink. I rolled my eyes and gave her a "oh, grow up" look.

After a few minutes, I could feel Cathy's body relax. My own body, not so much. But whatever.

I was alongside Cathy rather than on top of her which was a good idea not only for the sake of propriety, but because she's so tiny, I didn't want to break her.

I worked my way slowly down to Cathy's bikini top, and was about to get up when Gail said "Can we trust you if I unclasp her top, Scott?"

Cathy raised her head questioningly for a moment, then settled back down. It's not as if she'd never tanned with the back of her bikini top untied, I guess.

Gail reached down and opened the bikini top, probably assuming I didn't know what I was doing and would break it or something. She does know me.

Having my cousin's bare back in front of me -- seeing her, from behind, naked except for her bikini bottoms -- made my mind go places other than "apply sunscreen." But apply sunscreen I did, of course.

I did let my hands wander just a little to the sides, but Cathy's breasts were way to small for me to "accidentally" touch some sideboob. And no, I wasn't proud of myself for wishing I could.

I also have to confess a fleeting fantasy that she'd flip over without re-tying her top, and ask me to massage her front.

"I think you'd better make a quick run for the water, brother," Gail said, and she was right and I did.

The rest of the afternoon nobody did or said anything overtly sexual, but there was no longer any pretense that I wasn't attracted to Cathy and that she didn't know and encourage it. We still remembered we were cousins, of course, but I don't think my parents would have approved of the way we were flirting.

After dinner, we all went our separate ways: Gail and Cathy went to some chick flick with Gail's friends, my parents went out to dinner with some of their friends, and I went out with Allison again, same as the night before. And same as the night before, while I enjoyed myself, I was hoping for something more at the end of the evening, and -- came home a bit frustrated.

I'll admit to having a "type": like Cathy, Allison was slight of build, though not quite as short as Cathy. One advantage to this, especially in the summer, is that this meant Allison usually wore light tops with no bra underneath. Same as the night before, she'd let me slip my hand under her top and play with her breasts. I cursed the fact that we were leaving on a family trip the following day, because another day or two and I was sure she'd let me take the top off completely.

But it wasn't to be.

I got home around 12:30, walked quietly past my parents' room on the first floor -- I was supposed to have been home by midnight, so I didn't want to wake them up -- and walked up the stairs to the second floor, where I stripped down to my underpants and flopped down onto the bed.

I listened carefully for signs of life in Gail's room down the hall. They were still talking quietly, and I cursed under my breath: after my past two dates, and last night in my room, and the beach this afternoon, I was pretty desperate to jerk off. Maybe even more than once.

My phone beeped. It was Gail. COME ON OVER TO MY ROOM. WE CAN WATCH A MOVIE.

IT'S LATE

I KNOW. BUT WE'LL BE DRIVING LIKE SEVEN HOURS TOMORROW, AND I'D RATHER BE TIRED ENOUGH TO SLEEP THROUGH MOST OF IT.

YEAH, OKAY.

AND COME AS YOU ARE, K?

WHATEVER.

Funny, I thought, I couldn't remember ever having walked to Gail's room in just my underwear before: it was always her visiting me for some reason. I wondered how she did it without feeling so... naked.

I have to admit, though, I didn't come as I was: first I'd switched to my baggiest pair of boxers, the least likely to show I was a little hard.

Gail and Cathy were both sitting on a heavy blanket on the floor, watching the screen of Gail's laptop. Gail was dressed much as she was the night before, and tonight Cathy was also dressed for a warm night, in a manner I'd never seen her before: wearing a light t-shirt cut off to just a few inches below her breasts, and plain panties.

She met my glance for a moment, and I could tell she felt as awkward sitting in front of me in her underwear as I did standing in front of her in mine.

But we both kind of liked it.

Cathy was sitting more or less in front of the screen, with Gail on her left, so I settled in on her right. In the glow of the monitor, I thought I could just barely see one of Cathy's nipples through her shirt. Or maybe that was just wishful thinking. But I thought this was going to be a long movie.

(If this had been Allison sitting next to me, of course, this would have been a dream come true: I'd have known this was an invitation to have my way with her cute little breasts, and I would have taken full advantage of it)

Well, at least this wasn't a sexy movie of any sort. With all due respect to Meryl Streep's acting ability, she's never going to give even a hormonally frustrated guy a boner.

About half an hour into the movie, Cathy began leaning against me, and I put an arm around her to hold her steady. My arm was touching only her midriff area, between where her shirt ended and her panties began, nothing improper.

The next thing I knew, Gail was shaking us awake: we'd been asleep on the blanket, our bodies wrapped around each other. And Cathy's top was lying on the floor next to her.

She realized she was topless, and quickly grabbed it and put it back on. Damn and I slept through it! "Come on, guys," Gail said, "it's a quarter to seven, Mom and Dad will be coming to wake us up soon."

I opened the bedroom door, made sure the coast was clear, then dashed to my own bedroom. I changed into a fresh pair of boxer-briefs, desperately wishing I had time to jerk off. After seeing Cathy's little breasts even for just a few seconds, I was ready to cum like crazy.

By the time my father called out a ten-minute warning, I was dressed and packed for the three days we were going to spend visiting Cathy's family. Not much to pack, really: underwear, socks, t-shirts, shorts, and a token pair of pajamas in case for some reason I didn't have the downstairs guest room to myself like I usually did when we went there.

When we got out to the car, we saw that the parents had miscalculated: we'd made this trip with the four of us plenty of times, but never with five people and five people's stuff. The trunk was stuffed full, and while the back seat sat three comfortably, we now had a small suitcase on the floor on the right side.

Cathy volunteered to sit on that side. She kicked off her sneakers and rested her feet on the suitcase, saying it wouldn't be an issue because she was so short. Her knees were about as high as her shoulders, pushing her short terry shorts up her leg almost to the bottom of her panties, which of course I noticed (sitting right next to her), but she seemed to be okay and we hit the road.

Well, for about half an hour. Then she said "Scott, I hate to ask, but can I rest my feet on your lap? I'm losing all feeling in my legs."

I told her sure, and she undid her seat belt, turned around so that her back was against the door, and rested her feet on my lap. She brushed against my cock a couple of times while she was trying to settle in, but I was pretty sure it was unintentional.

It nonetheless made me sigh slightly, and my cock stiffened a bit inside the gym shorts I was wearing. Both of which Gail noticed, and gave me a knowing wink.

And then there was the fact that I could now see far enough up Cathy's shorts to know she was wearing powder blue panties.

Yes, I'd seen her panties for an hour or two last night -- but this was seeing her panties peeking through the legs of her shorts, and that was its own kind of hot

After a few minutes she shifted position again, this time raising her knees a drop, both rubbing my cock again and giving me an even better view up her shorts. Still no indication she was aware of what she was doing; but I kind of hoped she was, because at least then hopefully she'd be careful not to make me cum. Which would have been so nice, of course, and God knows I needed to cum... but cumming in my shorts in the back seat of the car? Gail would be teasing me forever.

I turned to look at Gail who was pretending to have her eyes shut and asleep, but had obviously pulled the legs of her shorts high enough to expose her own pink panties.

She definitely didn't want this to be an easy trip for me.

Dad, as always, was 100% focused on the road -- and Mom, as always, had been softly snoring by the time we were a mile from home.

I noticed Gail taking a quick glance at me. And another quick smile.

One of the rule changes from the other night, I guessed: it would never go further, of course, but from now on light sexual teasing -- from her, anyway -- was okay.

I took the easy way out, kept my glance straight ahead, then eventually closed my eyes and fell asleep.

#

I woke up about an hour later, as Dad pulled into a Denny's for breakfast. Both girls were completely decent.

One sodium-laden meal later, we were back at the car, Gail carrying a to-go cup of water. I thought Cathy would slide into the back seat first, so she could sit at the side with the luggage on the floor. Instead Gail went in first, claiming the center seat.

Cathy motioned for me to get in. "I'll sit on your lap, is that okay? I doubt I'll crush you with my weight."

"Sure, I won't even know you're on top of me," I said, fully aware that I certainly would know. I got in and Cathy climbed onto my lap.

"All settled in back there?" my father called back at us.

"All ready," Gail and I both answered.

We pulled out of the parking lot and Cathy squirmed around a bit to get comfortable on my lap. I could see how this could get uncomfortable for me, but she settled down soon enough. I'm sure she could feel the effect her moving around had had on my cock, and that it had gone on for longer than it legitimately had to.

After a few minutes she lifted her shirt just enough to expose her belly, and took my right arm and wrapped it round her, as a sort of seat belt. It was innocent enough -- but with my hormones racing, the feel of her skin reminded me just about a foot higher were her breasts, which unknown to me had been naked and within reach all last night. My cock twitched at the thought, and she responded by giving her ass the slightest of wriggles.

Things settled down for a while after that, as the three of us discussed our favorite bands and television programs. I couldn't help wondering, though, what would happen if I slid my hands a bit higher, either over or under Cathy's shirt. Did her teasing mean she would welcome that? Was expecting that? I wasn't worried about my father noticing: the back of his seat was pretty high, and he's have to take his eyes off the road for a significant amount of time and twist his body completely around to see anything that was going on behind him.

I was sure Cathy wasn't wearing a bra -- Allison only wore one in the summer if she absolutely had to -- so I was just one (possibly-risky) move away from a (small) handful of breast.

My cock stiffened at the thought.

Cathy felt that, of course, and responded by grinding into my lap.

MemberX
MemberX
964 Followers