A Week with Uncle Dave

Story Info
Sexy Carrie is sent to stay with her uncle for a week.
3k words
3.96
296.1k
259
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annaSpank
annaSpank
50 Followers

Carrie was humiliated. She had been 18 for a month and her parents still didn't trust her to stay home alone for the week. She pouted in the backseat of the car as her parents prepared to drop her off at her uncle's.

"Hey, you haven't seen Uncle Dave since you were 12. This'll be a good chance for you two to get to know each other!" Her dad was trying his best to lighten the mood but Carrie ignored him, too focused on her anger.

"Besides, you know, your uncle can use some company now that Anne is moving to the city." Her mother added.

Carrie didn't care about her uncle's divorce and she didn't care about her parents' pathetic attempts to cheer her up. All she wanted to do was get dropped off at her uncle's so she could make nice and then get over to Kim's party which should be kicking off in a few hours. She had already dressed up for the event. She was going all out with black eyeshadow covering her lids and her soft pink body-con sweater dress clinging to her skinny waist and wide hips. Her dark brown hair cascaded over her big, pushed up tits and her lace thong was riding up between her pussy lips, making her wiggle in her seat. She knew she was going a little overboard with the strappy pink heels she had put on but she knew her parents hated when she dressed like this so she went the extra mile to piss them off.

Her parents got out of the car with her and walked her to the front door of her uncle's single level house. "Is it really necessary for you guys to hand me off like freaking cattle?" Carrie grumbled under her breath as her father buzzed the doorbell. Within a few seconds, the white painted door flew open and revealed a man that resembled her father so closely, Carrie was shocked out of her bad mood as her gaze flew back and forth between the two men.

"Welcome! Hey, the gangs all here!" Her uncle cried joyously. "Come on in, I haven't seen my niece in years and my goodness, John! Your wife gets more beautiful by the year! You sure you don't want to leave both these lovely ladies to keep me company while you go on your grand adventure?" He had a big friendly grin on his face, effectively distracting from his receding hair line and small blue eyes.

Carrie's father laughed in his slightly anxious way, "Alright, Dave. We've actually got a plane to catch so we don't have too much time to visit."

"Well that's a damn shame." Her uncle said, smiling and shaking his head. He stepped out onto the porch, embraced his brother and gave Carrie's mother a polite kiss on the cheek. He swiftly picked up Carrie's bags and then looked at her. He paused for a second, looking her down at her outfit quickly and then snapping his eyes back to meet hers. He continued with his cheery voice. "You all ready to hug these guys goodbye and spend a week with your favorite uncle?" His smile stretched big and Carrie felt her stomach turn as she took in this slightly grosser and slightly fatter version of her own father, down to the flecks of gray in his blonde goatee and his hooked nose.

Carrie closed her eyes for a moment. This was going to be worse than being dragged to the mid-west with her mom and dad. For a second, she doubted her choice to stay behind and then shrugged it off. "Yeah, can't wait." She answered in a flat voice.

Her uncle's face flashed serious for an instant but then his goofy smile was back. "Alrighty then! I don't always understand these kids but hey, you guys go enjoy yourselves. I hear the desert is hot so I hope you packed some sunscreen, right?" He laughed loudly at his bad joke as her parents said goodbye, hugged a reluctant Carrie and went back to the car. "Come on in, Carrie." Her uncle directed at her quietly, as he remained on the porch to wave once more at her parents driving away.

As Carrie walked through the door she scanned the dimly lit front room. The place was in need of a good dusting and a good airing out. The shades were all drawn making the dark room feel instantly suffocating and hazy. Carrie heard the door close behind her, the lock turned and suddenly her uncle's thick hands were on her back. Carrie gasped as she felt herself pushed to the ground, the heavy weight of her uncle's body crushing her. His knees pinned her legs and he supported the rest of his weight on his right arm which held her down. His rough hands pulled her tight dress quickly over her ass as he stared at her thong. Her uncle groaned, "oh god, this is so much better than I hoped for."

"What! What are you doing! You're hurting me!" Carrie found her voice. "Get off me!"

It was as if she hadn't said anything. He was breathing heavily and continued to talk to himself in a grunted voice. "Oh this fat fucking ass" He groaned, spanking her hard with his free hand and watching her ass jiggle. "I'm gonna fucking slide my cock into this tight little pussy" He traced a rough finger along her slit over her thong and Carrie gasped. "this whore is mine now." Carrie could feel as her uncle pushed his heavy hips into her ass. She could feel his full erection under the full weight of his body.

"What the fuck are you-" Suddenly, she felt his meaty hands close around her skinny neck. He began to squeeze just as Carrie tried to scream but his grasp clamped her throat shut. The blood pounded in her head as she tried to take a breath, her vision of the dark room was shuttering and then it was black.

***

As she came to, Carrie's first awareness was the tight ropes around her wrists, stretching her arms out against the mattress she was laying on. Then she felt her uncle's stiff dick running over her nipples and the supple curve of her tits. She didn't want to open her eyes but she knew her breathing had changed as her uncle became still.

"Baby..." He said softly. "Wake up, sweet girl." Carrie opened her eyes groggily to see her uncle kneeling directly over her, his fat cock in his meaty hand, legs spread on either side of her so his meat and sack hung over her chest. He was completely naked, covered in body hair and a thin layer of sweat. His breathing was still heavy as stared down at her. "Hi Carrie," He smiled at her and her stomach plunged again. His voice matched the chipper attitude he had displayed earlier. "I know you're probably thinking, 'wow what have I gotten myself into'!" He laughed casually and dropped his dick. Carrie noticed his erection had softened.

"Uncle," she had to convince him to let her go, make him remember they were family, "can we just-"

"Shh! Baby girl," He squeezed her face with his big hand. "I know this is all so sudden for you and it must be very surprising, I know, really!" He chuckled, "But just give me a chance to show you how good this is going to be for you, I promise Uncle Dave is going to make you feel so, so good." He began running his fat red hands over her pale soft skin.

Carrie tried to plead with him as he fondled her chest and caressed her waist. "I don't want to do anything, Uncle, please. Can we just talk or I can...um...make some food?" Carrie tried to sound positive, hopeful that if she could stay calm, she could talk herself out of this.

"I need you to be a good girl, okay? I'm letting you stay at my house and I think that was very nice of me. So I just need you to behave for Uncle Dave, can you do that?" He raised himself up and began to turn around. He positioned himself with his back to her so he was looking down at her pussy, still straddling her. Carrie shut her eyes knowing the hulking, hairy ass that was waiting in her field of vision. "I just need you to do sweet things for me, baby. I need you to lick Uncle Dave with that pink little mouth of yours." She could feel him backing himself over her. She could feel the heat from his asshole and his hanging sack.

"Please, please, no" Carrie could barely breathe with the hot smell of her uncle's ass hanging in her face. He lowered himself more and she felt his fat sack rest onto her chin. She jerked her head but was trapped between her uncle's large thighs. "NO! No, please!"

"That's it, I can feel that hot little girl breath. Oh it feels so good, Carrie, just let me feel that little tongue." Then he sat down on her face. Carrie struggled, trapped and unable to breath. She thrashed as she felt her body demand oxygen. She opened her mouth wide, finally unable to resist a breath. She inhaled nothing but her uncle's fat balls, feeling them land on her tongue and slide to the back of her throat, causing her to gag on his pubic hair.

"Oh girl! Uncle's gonna give it back to you, that's so good." He pulled himself back, Carrie gasped air and he dove his hard cock down her throat, fucking her mouth and groaning. He reached between her legs and found her slit, pulled her little g-string to the side and began to swirl her clit. He could feel her getting moist on his sausage fingers so he dipped gently into her pussy, swirling his finger to bring out her fluids. Suddenly, he lifted his hips and pulled his cock from her mouth. Carrie was sweating and panting, overwhelmed by the cool air rushing over her face and into her lungs, horrified that her uncle had just used her as a fuck object.

"Oh that was good!" Her uncle said, palming her down her legs, fingering the straps to her pink high heels. "A perfect little warm up to get your uncle ready."

"No, no. Please," Carrie said, still fighting to keep her voice calm, "I-I...I don't have sex. I've never done anything like that before so I'm not really-"

"Virgin?" Her Uncle's jaw dropped. "You dress like this and you've never even had a dick in that...oh god..." He sat up shaking his head in disbelief and moved to sit on the edge of the bed away from her. Carrie knew this could be her chance.

"It's okay, Uncle. I know you probably just, made a mistake or...got confused and that's okay. I promise not to tell anyone at all. It's all okay. We can just forget it! Please, let's just forget it."

He was staring intently down at his dick which was standing at attention, bigger and harder than it had been before. "Virgin...a little virgin... My dick is so hard, it hurts" He moaned, keeping his hands down on the bed. "You really make your uncle feel good; you know that?" He was breathing hard and Carrie felt as if any semblance of hope she had was about to disappear, "God, Carrie, my sweet little niece is all ready to turn into a woman and I'm the man who's going to take her." He jumped over her now, landing by her knees and she kicked her legs wildly. "No, no, little girl, you might not want to tense up. You'll only make it tighter for me!" He tried to grab her legs to pin her down. Carrie was resisting with all her strength but her hands were tied above her and her uncle was so heavy.

"No!" Carrie cried as she kicked again out of his grasp. "Please Uncle Don't!" She threw her hips violently, trying to keep him unable to position himself. "No Uncle, Don't do this! I'm your niece!"

"Carrie, I'm gonna fuck you like only a loving uncle could" He kept saying, over and over "I'm gonna make it good for you, just be a good for me!" She landed a kick with her heel and he grabbed her leg so tightly she cried out in pain. His other hand found a tight grasp on her left leg and he wrenched them apart and pinned her flat and open. "That's enough. You are going to enjoy this or you wouldn't have dressed like a fucking slut!" With that, he rammed his hips forward, his cock bursting through the entrance of her tight pussy. The relatives screamed together, one in pain, one in pleasure. "This fucking tight pussy!!" her uncle roared as he pushed deeply into his delicate, terrified niece.

He pulled his cock out just an inch so he could see her pussy fit snugly around him, begging him to plunge as deep into her as he could. He lifted her hips then so they lined up with his. "I'm going to make this pussy mine, bitch." With that, he rammed his dick back to the hilt and began to crudely pound in and out of his tight niece's fragile body. He lifted one hand to his face to lick his thumb and then reached down to pet his niece's perky clit.

Carrie cried out in shrieks and gasps as her overweight uncle slammed his fat cock into her. She had never felt a man fill her body before and with each slam she felt herself opening up and stretching to fit him. She felt the pain shocking her whole body but there was something like a hot twinge of pleasure that spread up from her clit to her nipples. Her uncle's rough thumb stroked her so that she began to buck her hips with his rhythm so she could get his hard dick to hit that spot. "Oh, oh, uncle" she began to cry. "What's happening to my body?"

"You're loving this dick, you filthy little cock whore." He moaned, reaching around her hips to grab her fat ass with his big hands. He squeezed her big ass cheeks and used the leverage to ram her rapidly with his rock hard dick.

"Uncle, I'm buzzing all over!I feel so-"

Before she could finish, he yanked his cock out from Carrie's sopping wet pussy. She froze and looked up at him shocked, unsure why he had stopped, forgetting that's what she had wanted all along.

"It can't all be fun and games for little whores. I've got to teach you how men like it, so you don't go out in the world wanting every dick to be so sweet and gentle." He grabbed her and twisted her around. The ropes went around each other and Carrie was restrained to her belly, wrists tightly together, fat ass up in the air for her uncle to marvel. "You know other men, need a tight hole and once that pussy is stretched out by me, there's going to be one place for the rest of them." He positioned his dick at her tight pink asshole. "I just want you to remember," he paused, breathing hard.

"Uncle, please...I know, I deserved what you did to me just now...but I don't want it in my ass. Please don't do that to me, you already did it to my pussy please just don't do that to my ass, please" Carrie was begging softly and praying in her head that her uncle would listen.

"I just want you to remember I took these holes first you fucking slut." His cock pushed forward and her butthole resisted until he lifted himself over her and pushed in hard with all his weight.

"Fuck!!" Carrie cried out, feeling as if a hot fire had been lit around her hole. "oh my god it's hurting!"

Her uncle was lost in delirium. He pushed franticly into the tiny hole, slamming himself against Carrie's fat bottom. Her cheeks provided a fat cushion for the violent pounding he was giving her. Carrie could feel nothing but the searing pain her uncle was inflicting but the more she thrashed to get him off, the more he seemed to groan and yell in pleasure. "God, you've got a hot little ass. My throbbing cock is so fucking snug in this hot little butthole." He pulled his dick back so he could see his head, pulling his fat mushroom back to the squishy tip, then rammed his steel rod deep into her. He was overjoyed; he finally had his own slut, trapped in his house, holes ready for use. He felt as though he was about to blow his massive load in this virgin asshole but he knew he wanted one more thing from his niece.

"BEG me to come in your ass, whore or else I'll make you fucking pregnant."

"Please NO! Don't come in me!" Carrie shrieked, "You can't!"

"I can do whatever the fuck I want if you don't beg me to come right in this ass right NOW!"

"Oh! Fuck! In my ass, Uncle! Please come in my ass, not my-"

Her uncle pulled his long hard dick from her asshole, making her gasp at the sensation and the slurping sound and then in one motion, plunged himself back into her hot pussy, and began his orgasm, unloading ropes of his hot semen into her tight pussy. His dick tremored as he collapsed on top of her, member slowing its pulses inside her drenched cave. Carrie felt nausea overwhelm her and she shut her eyes tightly, horrified at herself for begging, horrified at her uncle for filling her fertile womb with semen. She felt as if the room was spinning around her. He pulled his sweaty head closer to her face and whispered in her ear, "if you want plan b, you're going to have to be a little sweeter to me. We have the whole week, baby."

annaSpank
annaSpank
50 Followers