A Weekend at Aunt Penny's Ch. 01

Story Info
Friday evening and David arrives for a long weekend.
2.7k words
4.23
56.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkscot111
dkscot111
10 Followers

My first attempt at erotica. All comments and criticism gratefully received.

*****

Friday

It was 6:30 in the evening at I was at Aunt Penny's door. She had offered to let me stay while my parents were away on a weekend in Rome they had recently won. Like anyone who has just turned 18, I thought I was well capable of surviving a few days on my own but they had insisted someone should look after me.

Not that I objected to Aunt Penny. She was certainly pretty. Late 30s, fairly tall, slim with blue eyes and long dark hair but I had never thought of her as attractive, probably because I had known her for as long as I could remember.

I rang the doorbell and after a few seconds I was let in. "Hello David, come on in." Aunt Penny smiled sweetly and continued. "Take your shoes off and come into the lounge. I didn't know if you had eaten, so I fixed us a little something."

I stepped through the door and removed my shoes, putting the sports bag I had brought with my clothes in in the corner. "Thanks for letting me stay, Aunt Penny." I took a couple of bottles wine my parents had given me out of the bag. "These are for you, as a thank you."

"That's very sweet of you." Aunt Penny took the bottles, gave me a little peck on the cheek and walked off to the kitchen. "Go and sit. I'll put the white in the fridge but I think I'll have some of the red now. Do you drink wine? I don't really like drinking on my own."

"I haven't had much alcohol in the past. I had half a glass last Christmas and New Year, so I guess I can have a taste," I called after her. I went and sat on the sofa in the lounge. There were a few snacks on the coffee table and I helped myself to a sausage roll. A couple of minutes later Aunt Penny sat beside me, putting the open bottle and a couple of glasses on the table.

"Whoops. It looks like I marked you a bit." Aunt Penny rubbed her thumb on my cheek where she had kissed me. She poured me half a glass and took three quarters for herself. As she took out her lipstick to retouch any damage to herself, I noticed her nails were painted the same pale pink as her lips.

It could also be said that I was starting to really notice Aunt Penny too. Her long, slender legs; her elegant fingers, tipped with perfectly pointed nails; the smooth curve of her cheek with a little highlight of blush; the delicate matt finish of her foundation; her gentle, soft lips. I had even caught an inadvertent glimpse of her light, lacy bra down her top, as she had leant forward to pour the wine.

Despite my awakening arousal, the evening was going well. The conversation flowed easily and rather than the family small talk and searching for common ground I had dreaded, I was having an enjoyable time with an alluring and vivacious woman who seemed to have an opinion about everything.

The attraction was a problem, though. The light flickering off Aunt Penny's exquisitely polished nails was mesmeric and I often became transfixed by her lips as she talked. I began to feel aroused, especially when every once in a while she would refresh her lipstick, accentuating the mark on her glass with the next sip of wine, or picked up a morsel of the finger food and delicately put it in her mouth.

This was more than enough to fuel the fire of an adolescent boy. At least I could blame my inexperience of alcohol if ever it appeared my mind had wandered from the conversation but harder to explain the growing bulge in my jeans if ever my attempts to hide it failed. Fortunately it seemed Aunt Penny was too wrapped up in our discussions to notice.

I barely noticed the time slipping by, or that my glass was rarely less than half full, no matter how many sips I took. However, at about ten o'clock the bottle was finally empty.

"That's the end of the wine," Aunt Penny sighed. "I guess it's time for bed. I want to pop out tomorrow morning, so need to be up quite early."

We both stood up, me a little woozy from the wine, and went into the hallway. I picked up my bag and I followed Aunt Penny upstairs. When we got to my bedroom door, she turned around and put her arms around me. "Thanks for the lovely evening, I almost forgot I was supposed to be babysitting. It's been warm so I have only put a couple of sheets on the bed. If you need more covers, they are in the draws." With that, she briefly kissed me on the lips. "Goodnight, David. Sleep tight."

"Goodnight, Aunt Penny," I called after her, as she turned and went into her bedroom.

I went into my own room. Relieved at the privacy, I immediately undid the zip on my jeans. The final hour had been rather uncomfortable as my penis had been almost constantly rock hard, so it was a relief to release a bit of the pressure. Fortunately there was a sink in my room, so no need to leave to get ready for bed. I cleaned my teeth and doused my face with cold water to calm my head, hoping that would help cool me down elsewhere too.

I took off my clothes and got into bed. I was still hard, but less so, and the cool cotton sheets were soothing and I soon felt myself relaxing. As I drifted off, I could hear Aunt Penny moving in the next room, getting ready for bed herself. Aunt Penny. Thoughts of the evening started to play though my mind like a slideshow. The way she moved. The lilt of her voice. Her legs, her breasts, her hands. Her nails. I imagined her fingers moving over my naked skin, her nails leaving a trail in their wake. Her lips. Her lips gently kissing my body, leaving the lightest of marks everywhere they touched. Her naked body wrapped with mine in a tight embrace.

I woke with a start. As my mind had wandered, so had my hand. The last few drops of cum were trickling down my fingers, the rest smeared between the top sheet and my stomach. I didn't know how long it had been but I could still hear Aunt Penny moving about next door. She must have heard me. Could humiliation come worse than being caught wanking over one of your mum's best friends in her own home? I heard her door open. I wasn't even going to get the luxury of a few minutes to compose myself, not that I deserved it. I heard the handle on my door start to turn.

Aunt Penny came into my room, wearing a dressing and carrying a glass of water. "Sorry to disturb you David but I think you could do with a little drink after that." She moved towards me and sat on the side of the bed. I turned away, dumbstruck and face reddening several shades. "Don't be embarrassed. Boys will be boys and sheets wash, so no harm done. I was wondering how I was going to entertain you all weekend, now I know I just need to buy you a box of tissues."

I turned my head towards her and she passed me the glass. I remembered to take it with my sperm free hand. Whilst relieved at her making light of the situation, I was a long way from not being embarrassed being an option. After a few sips I somehow managed to find my voice. "I'm so sorry, Aunt Penny, I didn't mean to. I didn't even know I was until it was too late."

Aunt Penny got up and went to the sink. She started running a tap and dampening a flannel. "In that case, I expected it more than you did. Do you think us girls don't know when we are being checked out? Well I did some checking myself. You were bursting out of your jeans so hard earlier, I thought you might even come there and then. To be honest, I found it rather flattering."

She laughed and took the edge of the bed again. "Let's see what all the fuss was about." She pulled my sheet back and placed the hot flannel on my shrunken member. The surprise heat on my sensitive helmet and aching balls made me give out a little wince. "By the looks of it, I should be very flattered," she winked. "You certainly didn't hold back."

Aunt Penny gently wiped my penis clean, then lifted it delicately with her hand to deal with my stomach. She playfully flicked the base of my helmet with her thumbnail, giggling as she made me wince again. That done, she found the damp patch on the sheet and gave that a rub too before discarding the flannel.

"I must take some of the blame myself. May I?" she continued, taking my glass and having a sip. "I picked up early on that you had a liking for my lips, so I made sure that I teased you with them from then on. I shouldn't have been so cruel but you were being so sweet and shy about it, I wanted to see how far I could push you. All the way, it seems." She gave a wicked smile.

Feeling a little more confident, though still awkward at being naked, I sat up. "It didn't seem so cruel at the time," I joked, "and they certainly held my attention. I was trying not to be too obvious about it. Should I confess to a liking for your fingernails too, whilst I'm at it?"

Aunt Penny laughed. She motioned me to make space and sat with her back to the headboard, turned slightly towards me. "I've never met a man who didn't like nice sharp fingernails." She ran them up the inside of my thigh to emphasise the point.

I gave a couple of little twitches of recovery but Aunt Penny pretended not to notice. She put her hand in her pocket, revealing her own thigh as she did, and retrieved a lipstick. "If I'm going to be the girl of your dreams, I had better look my best for you. I'll stick with the pink for now, now that I know you like it." As her lips darkened slightly, my penis gave several more twitches, starting to straighten again. Aunt Penny paused, as if thinking, then applied another coat.

"That's better. Do you think I look pretty." She playfully blew me a kiss as I nodded. "Your sheet will almost be dry now, so lie yourself down. Put your hands behind you head and stretch out" As I did, Aunt Penny lay down beside me, resting her head on my shoulder. I looked down at her. The top of her dressing gown had moved slightly, revealing the inner curve of a breast as she moved her body close to mine.

Aunt Penny softened her voice and looked up. "I see your little man is starting to wake up." The layers of lipstick made her lips just perceptibly stick together for a fraction of a second on each word. "We don't want any more accidents, so just lie back and relax." She stroked her hand down my cheek and neck. Now she spoke in no more than a whisper. "That's good. Relax and breathe deep. Feel the weight of your body sink into the bed. You are tired and you don't want to move."

Her hand now ran down my chest and stomach, to the outside of my thigh, her arm resting diagonally across my body. "Wonderful. Close your eyes. Drift off to sleep. Don't worry about a thing. Aunt Penny is here to look after you." She ran her nails across my leg to my inner thigh. I gave a little gasp as her arm nudged the tip of my now erect member. "Oh my. I think you need some extra relaxation down here. Let's see what Aunt Penny can do to help."

Aunt Penny gently cupped my balls and ran the nail of her index finger along my shaft. I gave a slightly louder sigh and she quickly put her fingers to my lips with a 'Shhh'. She returned her attention to my cock, running three fingers down and retracing her steps backward with the three nails. I bit my lip to prevent further sound as she teased my glans, rubbing palm, then fingers, then nails over the expanding helmet. Squeezing the very tip with her thumb and ring finger, she toyed with the opening hole, flicking the nails from her index and middle finger in and out.

I could take no more and released my lip, exhaling a long, low moan. Aunt Penny gripped my cock tightly and shifted to a more upright position, placing her free forearm under my neck. I felt her dressing gown resting on my chest and knew that with just one peek I could see her beautiful breasts in all their glory. She moved in closer, her face now inches from mine, her hair blocking all vision except what was in front of me. I breathed deeply, feeling the faintest touch of her breasts on my chest.

Under her breath, she chided me. "You're not ready yet, only when I say so." She increased her grip down below. "Now open your eyes and look at me ... but not a word." As I obeyed, she released her grip and started to tease again, nails up and down the full length but with more firmness than before. Aunt Penny's cool blue eyes were fixed on mine and every time she sensed me starting to tense, she released her grip until my body sagged, resuming the torture with slightly more pressure each time.

My pre-cum was starting to leak and Aunt Penny knew I could take no more. "You've been a very good boy, David. Such a lovely hard on you have for me." She wrapped her fingers gently around my throbbing cock. I could feel the tracks from her nails against her soft skin. "I think it is time for you to show how much you want to please your Auntie. Do you want to come for me?" My head was spinning so fast I barely had the energy to nod.

Aunt Penny started slowly, wrapping her palm around the top each length so that my pre-cum lubricated the stroke back. Gradually her speed increased, eyes still fixed on mine. My whole body started to twitch, trying to hold back a little longer, trying to please Aunt Penny more. Her hand went faster, I could feel myself close. I opened my mouth to moan as my orgasm neared and was met by Aunt Penny's luscious lips on mine, tongue thrust deep into my mouth, pinning my head to the pillow. I had no choice but to reciprocate. Lips wrestling, tongues clashing like swords, my body writhing, desperate for breath.

The kiss broke. Free at last, I greedily started to take huge gasps of air. My body writhed, incapable of thought. With only instinct left, my only sensation was of Aunt Penny's hand driving me closer and closer. She started to whisper urgently in my ear. "Oh yes, David. Show me. Show me how much you want me. Come for me. Spunk for me now. Shoot. Shoot, my love. Shoot for Aun..."

She was cut short as I arched my back and gave an animalistic scream. Sperm flew from my cock, striking me on my face and neck. Aunt Penny slowed her pace but kept stroking, making sure that every drop was spent. I lay broken in the bed, mouth smeared with lipstick, incapable of speech or movement.

Aunt Penny traced the line of sperm with her finger, putting it between her lips to suck clean, got up and pulled my cover across me. She wrapped her dressing gown around her and tightened the belt. As she left and closed the bedroom door I thought I heard her giggle, "I don't think there will be any more accidents tonight."

dkscot111
dkscot111
10 Followers