A Weekend at Aunt Shell's

Story Info
Nephew washes hot aunt's car then fucks her!
1.5k words
3.99
128.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to earn a few dollars to save up for some new video games so I decided, "Hey, why not go to my Aunt Michelle's house and wash her car?" And with that in mind I also thought, "Why not stay the weekend?" Boy, what a great idea that was...

*1 week ago*

My mom pulled up to my aunt's house with me in the passenger seat in our minivan, and I looked at her two story house lodged in the deep woods of New Jersey. I looked to my right and saw her nice black Mercedes Benz, the car I was going to be washing.

"Alright, sweetie," my mother began, "here's where I see you off! Aunt Michelle will provide lunch for you so I won't have to give you anything"

"Thanks, mom" I replied and I kissed her on the cheek and she drove off. I walked on up to the front porch and before I could knock, my aunt swung the door open.

"Hey, Jeremy! Long time no see! God, look how big you've gotten!"

"Hi, Aunt Michelle, good to see you."

"Aw, come on kiddo, don't call me that. Call me Aunt Shell, I like it better" and with a smile she let me inside.

Now, my aunt was a very attractive figure who stood about 5'5" and had nice D cup breasts and flowing brunette hair. She was in her late thirties but looked as if she was twenty.

She led me upstairs to the room in which I would be staying in and I plopped my stuff down on the nice cozy bed.

"I had all of the sheets washed, so they're nice and clean for ya" she said smiling. My aunt has gone through several boyfriends, all relationships to no avail, so she hasn't really had much company for the past 4 months.

"Thanks, Aunt Shell, I'm just gonna hop in the shower and then I'll get started on the car."

"No problem, bud. Get started anytime you want."

She left the room and I closed the door and got undressed to hop in the shower in my room. Whoa, what the hell? Apparently the sight of my low-cut-shirt-wearing aunt has given me a hard on. Better get that out of my mind. I turned the faucet on and got in the steamy hot shower. My dick was still hard so I decided to relieve the little guy. I grasped it in my hand and started going up and down my shaft. Within ten minutes I came over the shower wall. I cleaned it up, and hopped on out.

I met my aunt downstairs and gathered my things to get ready for washing the car.

"Try not to scratch it, you klutz, or I'll have your head on that wall." She slapped my rear on my way out and I headed towards the car. She came out with me and pulled a chair out on the porch. I started scrubbing the car with a sponge and got in all the crevices of the shiny car. And forty-five minutes later, I had finished. My aunt had fallen asleep on the porch. I walked up next to her and saw that her low-cut shirt revealed some of her cleavage. Wow, what nice tits she has. Stop it, Jeremy, this is your aunt! As I opened the door, she woke up and looked at the car.

"Wow, kiddo, you did a pretty good job! Not bad for a nincompoop!"

"Thanks, Aunt Shell, I think I'm gonna take a shower again"

"Yes, please! You smell like a dump!"

I walked upstairs and got undressed in my room again. I started thinking about my aunt's bug tits and my penis started getting hard again.

"Oh, you again," I thought, "well, let's do it"

I started masturbating on the bed this time and didn't wait until I got in the shower. Unfortunately, I forgot to lock the door and my aunt walked right in.

"Oh, shit. Shit, shit shit"

"Oh! I'm sorry Jeremy! I didn't realize you were still getting undressed!"

She slammed the door and I tried to comprehend what had happened. Damn it, why didn't I lock the damn door.I decided to go ahead and take the shower in utter embarrassment. And I realized I had to go downstairs again to pick the things up from outside. Damn, I have to walk down and see her. I walked down slowly and just as I thought I was safe, she turned around the corner.

"Oh, hi Jeremy. Look, I'm sorry for walking in on you, I should have knocked."

"No, no it's fine Aunt Shell, I'm sorry"

"Are things awkward, now?"

"No, I don't think so, Aunt Shell."

"Good, because I don't want things to be like that this weekend," she said as she grabbed my hand, "you know, Jeremy, I just want to say something. Now that we're getting the awkward stuff out of the way."

"What is it?"

"You really have a big penis and I'm sorry if that comes on a little strong, but I just wanted to say it."

"Wow, Aunt Shell. Umm, thanks? I guess?"

She leaned in closer to me, creating even more body heat. She looked down and saw that I was starting to get an erection.

"Wow, Jeremy, look at that. My, my, how big."

She reached her and to my erection and grabbed the head. "Wow. Maybe we should see what this big boy could do. Would you like that, Jeremy? A big strong 18 year old such as yourself must need some sex.

I nodded my head, "Yes, Aunt Shell, I would like that."

She led me up to my bedroom, but stopped in the hallway. "Come on, let's get these pants off of you."

She untied my belt and pulled my pants down to the ground leaving me in my boxers. "How about these as well?" She asked, pulling them off and I stood there in just a white tank top, the lower half of me naked. She grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom and plopped herself on the edge of the bed.

"What do you want me to take off first?"

"I don't know," I replied, "maybe your shirt?"

"With pleasure." she replied seductively. And she removed her shirt to reveal herself in just her bra, which she untied just seconds after. There we sat, my lower half naked, and her top half naked. We stared at each other for a second before she got up and pulled my tank top off as I pulled her pants and underwear off. We stood there naked, staring at each other, and she started coming closer to me and I felt her erect nipples on my chest. I picked her up from her ass and dropped her on the bed, scooting her to the pillows, where I spread her legs and prepared to eat her out.

"Oh, God, yes Jeremy please eat me out."

I decided to tease her a little bit by kissing her thighs, working my way from her him down to her feet and then back up.

"Damn it, Jeremy please eat me out!"

I obeyed her command and put my mouth to meet her clitoris.

"Ohhhh, God," she moaned, "yes, right there."

I continued to swirl my tongue around and eventually worked my way into her G-spot while she moaned even louder and louder.

"Yes, oh my God, Jeremy, yes!"

She started to buckle her hips and finally she began to orgasm with thunderous results. I continued to go after her G-spot even after her orgasm.

"Oh, God, come here Jeremy, please."

I came over and on top of her and she threw her arms around my neck and we were locked in a passionate kiss, our tongues going at each other.

"Please put it inside of me." she begged.

I aimed my dick into her wet pussy and started humping her.

"Oh my God, yes, Jeremy ohhh God! Harder! Faster! Ohhhhh!"

I obeyed her commands and started to go deeper and faster. She moved her legs so that her calves were on my shoulders and we locked in passionate kissing again. I humped her faster and even harder now.

"Oh, God. Oh, God! Yes, please give it to me, Jeremy!"

I was about to come any second, but I tried to keep it going because of how much I was enjoying it but to no avail and I exploded inside of her.

"Ohhhhh God, Aunt Shell! Ohhh!"

I lay on top of her while we catch our breaths, my penis still inside of her. She looked so beautiful all sweaty and tired, so I kissed her again and again. Finally, we got up and I laid on my back and she lowered herself down to my penis and covered it with her mouth and began moving up and down. Her technique was flawless and I came within three minutes.

"Oh, wow Aunt Shell, that was great."

"Ohhh, I had a great time, too Jeremy. Good thing I have you for the weekend."

We smiled at each other, and began kissing again, our tongues battling each other. And we lay there naked for the rest of the night.