A Weekend At The Beach

Story Info
Continuation of her first affair
1.2k words
4.19
56.2k
5
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie and I had been lovers for a couple of years, however we were continually frustrated because we could not meet for more than a stolen few hours every week or two. Then we met for lunch , and afterwards found a place, usually a motel or hotel where we could enjoy each other for an hour or two.

Whenever I could arrange a day or a weekend for a meeting she could not, and so it went. One weekend in May my family went to visit friends in San Francisco. I took the opportunity to sign up for a medical meeting to be held in Newport. Julie's husband was also going to be away on a business trip that weekend, and so we made our plans.

I checked into a Hotel and registered as Dr. and Mrs, telling the clerk that my wife was driving in later. Then I made an obligatory appearance at the meeting held elsewhere. Once back in the room I ordered a bottle of Champagne and some Hors D'oevres, and waited impatiently for Julie. She arrived later than expected because of the heavy traffic. We greeted each other enthusiastically and planned our long delayed "Honeymoon."

I tipped the bellboy generously and we were alone at last, this time without a clock ticking. Julie was dressed simply and elegantly. She wore a tan suit with a skirt that showed off her long slim legs clad in tan, FF Nylons, and she wore high heeled shoes. When she sat down on the edge of the bed her skirt rode up on her thighs revealing the lace trimmed edge of her stockings to which was attached a garter. I joined her on the bed.

We kissed passionately as our tongues played with each other's and explored our mouths. I already had a large and firm erection. Just the thought of being with, and the sight of Julie produced this effect every time. The front of my slacks bulged. Julie stroked my cock through my slacks with her long, sensitive fingers. While I slid my hand up her thigh and felt the electric tingle of her Nylons. My fingers reached above their junction with her garter, and I could feel the heat emanating from her pelvis as I approached her Vagina. I found to my pleasure that she was wearing no panties, and soon my fingers became moist with her secretions which by now were abundant and flowing freely. She groaned as my fingers parted her Vaginal lips and she rolled over to her back to permit me more complete access. I withdrew my hand and licked my fingers because I loved her taste. Then I reinserted my fingers and very gently found her most sensitive area. This I lightly caressed, and in a moment she began to shake and sigh. I felt the walls of her Vagina contracting about my fingers which by now were completely in her. She came, and came again, as we kissed each other.

Julie had the ability to become aroused almost instantly by the most trivial stimulus, and she could come in an astonishingly short time. Not once or twice, but several times in succession. My wife on the other hand rarely experienced an orgasm no matter how hard I tried to stimulate her, and she promptly went to sleep immediately after sex. Julie's husband was totally selfish. He also never appreciated her special ability and also never indulged her.

By this time I was ready to explode. Julie stood up at the side of the bed and slowly began to undress. This was something that she did and that I loved to watch. She slipped off her jacket and unbuttoned her silk blouse. Her breasts were somewhat small, but firm and perky in her brown lacy Bra. Her nipples however were larger than usual and quite prominent through the lace of her Bra. Then she slipped her skirt off, sinuously twisting her slim but shapely body to display her firm, deliciously round, rosy buttocks which this time were not covered by panties, but instead were crossed by a lacy garter belt. The thigh length tan FF nylons ended in lace tops which were snuggly held in place by her garter straps. These framed the lower part of her abdomen and upper thighs. At the apex her prominent Mons was framed below by her large, swollen Vaginal lips. The whole covered by a nest of curly brown hairs. Some of these gleaming with the secretions that now leaked out. She turned towards me and stood in all her glory with her arms on her hips, breasts outthrust, and with a smile on her lips as if to say "Like what you see"?

I slipped off my shirt, slacks, and shoes, and pulled her down on the bed next to me. With my tongue I explored her ears, lips, shoulders and breasts. She loved me to suck on her breasts, which also often caused her to come. While I was enjoying this activity she slipped her hand into my shorts and pulled them down. This immediately released my cock which sprang to attention. Her fingers gently massaged my own pre-cum which had started to flow, and she too licked them clean.. By this time my tongue had reached her Vaginal lips which were sticky with her abundant secretions. I lapped them up vigorously because I enjoyed her unique flavor. Soon the lips of her Vagina parted and my tongue found her spot. Her hand pressed my face against her and once again she began to shake uncontrollably, and to moan with pleasure. She called my name as she came again and again, and again cried out her characteristic phrase "I can't move, I can't move" as she came and gradually subsided.

By this time her Bra was off, as were the remainder of my clothes. She motioned for me to remain on my back while she in turn faced forward, and knelt over my hips.. Then she slowly, oh so slowly lowered herself on my erect, rigid, straining and almost bursting Cock. She didn't allow it to enter her, but just permitted the tip to brush against the inside of her Vaginal lips. This she did repeatedly, each time allowing a little more penetration. Finally however I couldn't tolerate this exquisite torture. I grasped her smooth nylon clad thighs and plunged upward as she descended. I penetrated her to my entire length, and felt the tip of my cock touch her womb. Then we moved together.

Although I was ready to come she controlled the action, and when I came too near she pinched the base of my cock, and we rested. This allowed us to enjoy our lovemaking for a much longer period than usual. I caressed her breasts from behind and kissed her back, licking at the salty sweat that poured from her skin. Nature however cannot be denied, and inevitably we both wanted to come, and we did. We crowed in our mutual pleasure as her vagina gripped and milked my Cock, and I came as I had never done before. I also stayed hard for a longer time than ever before, and it was some minutes before my Cock slipped out.

Finally we lay side by side, contented, relaxed, and caressing and holding each other. She slipped her nylon clad legs over mine and I gently toyed with her stockinged thighs. It was late afternoon, and we had a reservation for dinner at a local Bistro.

(To be continued...)