A Weekend At The Beach Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie indulges him.
892 words
4.21
39.4k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Julie gently nudge me. When I opened my eyes she pointed to the clock which registered 6:30pm. Since we had a dinner reservation for 7:30 she suggested that we must get ready. I showered and dressed quickly, rapidly followed by Julie. (Among her other attributes is that Julie can dress and ready much faster than any other lady I have known in my life!)

I sat waiting in our bedroom while she got ready. Modesty is not one of Julie’s cardinal virtues. She came in to the bedroom completely au natural and charming, for me to dry her back off with the towel. Once this was done she put on her Bra. This was a frothy, lacy concoction that just supported her charming breasts without covering too much. This was followed by her fastening a similarly constructed Garter belt. She sat down across from me to put on her stockings. This was always something that I loved to watch. Slowly she drew one then the other up and over her elegant, long and shapely legs. She made very sure that when she lifted and stretched her legs that I got a perfect view of her thighs and vagina in the process. Then she stood up with her back to me and stepped into her high heeled shoes. She leaned forward to smooth out her hose and to adjust the garter straps so that the lacy stocking tops were symmetric on her thighs. Of course once again she gave me an unimpeded view of her delicious rosy, round buttocks, with a fringe of light brown curls separating her thighs.

She turned and grinned at me. Either she had read my thoughts which at that moment were seriously considering the cancellation of the restaurant reservation in favor of room service. Or more likely she noted the expression on my face, and the bulge in the front of my pants. At any rate she blew me a kiss and said “Later, my Love. First lets eat.” She finished dressing and off we went.

We arrived at the restaurant and were shown to a secluded, dark banquette. The waiter, mercifully a professional and not a talkative budding actor and/or screenwriter took our drink orders. I had my usual Vodka Martini, and she a Margarita. The meal was excellent, and we enjoyed a fine California Cabernet Then we ordered dessert. We were enjoying ourselves immensely.

All the time I was acutely aware of my proximity to Julie. She wore my favorite perfume, Joy whose fragrance was just enough to make me aware of its presence, and very much aware of hers. Occasionally our hands and knees touched. But nothing more happened until Dessert time. Then I felt a familiar hand gently move to my thigh and rest there. Then the fingers moved up my thigh until they reached my once again, rock-hard erection. But her actions did not stop there. Again I felt her fingers gently unzip my pants, release and stroke my Penis. “Stop it – I love it” I whispered, because I knew from past experience what was going to happen. But she didn’t stop and continued to play with my almost bursting Penis. The sensations were excruciatingly delightful. “What are you doing” I asked her.

“I like Strawberries and cream.” Julie said, and she continued to caress my Penis. At this point I really didn’t care what happened because I was approaching bliss. Within a very short time the inevitable happened. I came, and came profusely into her waiting hand. Then she casually brought her hand to her dessert plate and spooned my cum over her strawberries. These which she ate slowly and with relish, and spooned up the rest of the “cream”, which she said “was too good to leave.”

I quickly and quietly closed my pants. But then I decided that what was good for the Goose might be just as good for the Gander I reached under the tablecloth. There I found that Julie had already spread her thighs for my hand. I loved to caress the smooth nylon of her hose which clung to her thighs, and the lace tops held in place by her garters. The inner flesh of her thighs above this became increasingly warm as one approached her Vagina. My fingers reached and parted the lips of her Vagina. These were already swollen and moist. Julie had not worn Panties so that her Vagina was easily accessible to my probing fingers. Her Vaginal juices were flowing freely. I dipped my fingers in her Vagina and as they entered I stimulated her Clitoris . She loved me to do this and began to tremble. Within an equally short time I felt her thighs clamp down on my hand and Julie came, and as you already know, came more than once. I continued to gently stimulate herb pleasure spot, and she leaned over and kissed me passionately. Finally I brought my soaking fingers up to my plate and picked up my own strawberries, without a fork. Obviously this was an example of poor table manners, but my dessert had a decidedly unique flavor.

Once we were both settled and composed I called for the check, left a handsome tip and we left to return to the Hotel, and the culmination of our evening.

To be continued.