A Weekend at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at me, you flick my clit with your tongue, smiling satisfactorily. You know you are so very good at oral sex and it always pleases you to see, feel and taste my body reacting to your touch. "I want to fuck you Baby," you growl moving away slightly. "And I'm going to..."

Giggling at your demanding and authoritative tone, I sit up and pull you towards me. I love the taste of my own pussy juices and I kiss you gently, trailing my tongue all over your face, tasting myself everywhere. "Mmmmm, oh Baby, there's so much," I murmur through my licks and kisses. You give me a minute to devour every drop of my cum from your face before leaning back and dropping your hands, unbuttoning your pants.

"Do I get the pleasure of tasting your cum Baby, or are you just wanting to fuck me?" I ask playfully.

"Oh, don't worry, you will get to taste it, but right now I want to feel that tight little pussy of yours around my cock. I've been thinking about you all day Baby, and now that you're here, I'm gonna take what I want."

You slide your pants down, then lean back sitting on the bear skin rug, sliding them and your underwear off completely. I smile when I see your cock standing erect, pointing directly at my face. "Now how can I resist an invitation like that?" I say as I move off the couch and kneel down taking a hold of your cock. My long blonde hair drapes your stomach and thighs as I open my mouth and take your cock between my lips. I gently suck on the head of your cock, moaning as I taste the precum that has already escaped you. I lower my head, taking more of your gorgeous hard cock deeper into my mouth, feeling how hard you are, taking immense delight on how you feel sliding over the surface of my tongue towards my awaiting throat. I feel your hand gently resting on the back of my head, with the tiniest amount of pressure pushing me downwards.

I take a deep breath and take you the rest of the way into my mouth. I feel you lift your hips upwards a little and hear you moan as you feel your meat completely engulfed in my mouth. The soft hairs of your happy trail tickle my nose as I hold myself down on you. God, I love how you feel in my mouth. I slowly slide you out, seeing a thick coating of saliva on you, but before I have a chance to go down on you again, you grab my arms and pull me up and onto you. Straddling you, your cock presses against my hot moist pussy. You pull me down to you, kissing me deeply, your arms holding me tightly against your muscular body. I tilt my hips just slightly and I feel the head of your cock enter me. Our mouths are still locked together, our tongues wrestling and pushing against one another, tasting each other, and I have to resist the urge to impale myself onto you. Instead I rock back and forth fucking myself with only the head of your cock.

Pulling back from you, I lift myself up, my large tits only inches from your mouth. You grab a hold of each in your hands, squeezing them. I feel your fingers digging into me and wince in pain, but very quickly the sensation turns to pleasure. I love my tits played with, and you always give them the perfect attention they and I crave. Touching my skin with only the tip of your tongue, you circle around my areola. You then pause long enough to watch as my nipple hardens right before your eyes. I see you smile, then you repeat your actions to my other nipple. I watch as you curl the tip of your tongue around my hard points. This lets me see just how you would be working your tongue on and around my clit.

I can't wait any longer and have to feel your cock ramming into me, and it's almost as if you can read my mind. Just as I move down onto your cock, you thrust deep into me, making me throw my head back from the sheer power and strength you possess. My whole body shudders as you fill me so completely. You drive your hard shaft into me, pounding at my pussy, your hands still on my tits, your mouth finding my nipple and sucking it voraciously, not letting it go. "Oh yeah Baby...suck my tits...you know how much I love that!" I say pushing my tit further into you mouth. All I hear from you is a deep guttural moan. You alternate from one to the other, not letting up as you continue to drive yourself deep into me.

I lean back and sit up straight, my hands massaging you through your shirt. Resting your hands on my thighs, you caress them, occasionally rubbing my swollen clit with your thumb. I look down upon you as I slowly unbutton your shirt, pulling it open and marveling at your muscular chest, your toned abs. Massaging your chest, I rock my hips back and forth delighting in having your cock buried balls deep inside me. pushing your hips upwards, I brace myself with my hands on your chest and start to move faster back and forth on your cock. Mmmmm, I love to be on top and I know that I will cum hard riding you like this. Grabbing my ass, you push and pull me as I grind my tight pussy down onto your cock.

"Cum for me Baby, cum all over my cock," you say between your own moans and grunts. Hearing your words is all it takes for me and almost immediately I cum.

"Uggghhhhhh, yeah.....oh fuck! Fuck me Baby! Fuck me!" I cry out as my pussy clamps down onto your cock, my orgasm sending my body into convulsions. I can't stop shaking and you continue pushing your cock into me. You feel my pussy squeezing onto you and although you try to hold out, it's no use.

"Yeah, that's it Baby...Ahhhhhhh, fuck, I'm cummmingggggg! Oh God, Baby!!!!! Fuck, yeah....milk my cock!" you growl bucking your hips into me, my pussy still tightening and loosening around your throbbing shaft. I tilt my head back as I feel your cum spewing into me, my pussy filling with your hot seed. Your body shudders as you feel my hair tickling your thighs and grab my arms, pulling me down onto you. With my hair draped over your face, you blow it out of the way long enough to gently kiss my shoulder and neck.

Still gasping for air, I lift my head, and kiss you, our tongues still wrestling with one another, our kiss still as intense and passionate as before. We lay together, my body still atop yours, your hands caressing my back, occasionally giving my ass a little squeeze. Your spent cock slowly softens and I giggle as I feel our combined cum seeping from me, knowing it is dribbling down onto your balls. I squeeze my pussy then look at you as I know you are feeling the cum trickling down onto you. You beam a smile at me and moan as you feel the warmth coating your balls.

Looking into my eyes, you whisper, "I don't know about you, but I'm hungry...ready for something to eat?"

"Mmmm, yes Baby, I'm famished. Want some help?"

"Sure...you know I'll never turn you down," you reply with a sly grin.

To be Continued...

12