A Weekend at the Cabin

Story Info
Cher, Peggy and their families spend a week-end at a cabin.
7.5k words
4.62
92.9k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a follow on to two of my previous stories, "My BFF, Her Dad and Her Mom" and "All In The Families". I encourage you to read them in order if you haven't already!

*

It was 2:00 Monday afternoon, so I knew Peggy would be at work, but it was the first time I'd felt alert enough to communicate! I sent her a text.

"Sat session 2 was mind blowing! Yours?"

I knew she would realize that I was referring to the hour and a half I'd spent fucking my dad Saturday evening and asking about the same time she'd spent screwing her dad. I'd had a few occasions to have sex with her dad and she'd spent a few hours with mine, too, so we both knew they were very capable of pleasing a young lady! Actually, 'Sat session 1' had been threesomes in her parents' family room, her with my dad and her mom, and me with her dad and my mom. Wow!

It was a few minutes before she responded, so I knew she was waiting on a customer at the store she worked at. Her response was just what I expected. "In-fucking-credible!"

"Tonight after work?"

I knew she would understand that I was suggesting that she stop at my place when she got off.

"10:30"

I couldn't wait to tell her about the really hot sex I'd had with my father! And I wanted to hear all about her dad fucking her. But even more, I really wanted to spend an hour with my tongue in her pussy! And her tongue in mine! Damn, that girl knows how to eat a pussy!

I didn't think 10:30 was ever going to get here! Mom and Dad always turn in at 10, so Peggy knows to let herself in and come to my room. I was waiting at the computer with a really hot porn video running. I'd thought about a sexy nightgown, but since it would just be coming back off, I didn't waste the time!

I was right. She practically tore my shirt off to get a nipple in her mouth and pushed her hand down the front of my shorts without even unzipping them! She hadn't been in the house more than a couple of minutes before she had one tit in her mouth and a finger in my cunt!

"Holy shit, Peg! Slow down!"

"I'm sorry, Cher, but I have been remembering Saturday night all afternoon and I'm so fucking horny I can't stand it!"

"I know! Let's get undressed, stretch out on the bed and talk while we play!"

A few minutes later as I teased her pussy with my fingertips, she told me about the hour and a half she had spent with Brad, her father. She had started sucking his cock and then had sat on his face. He teased her pussy with his tongue until she came in his mouth and then he pushed her back far enough to get his hard on into her cunt! He let her have control for a few minutes before he started pushing his shaft so hard and so deep into her that she quickly went into multiple orgasms! Then he rolled her over onto her back, lifted her legs and fucked her really slow for so long she lost track of her orgasms and then he came in her! She sucked him off again and then he licked her out again before they fucked one more time.

"Now, Cherrie, you have got to make me come! Please, baby, please! I am so close!"

I pushed her legs apart and drove my tongue into her cunt. She was close! She started to climax within just a few seconds! I love the taste of her come so I kept eating her until she begged me to stop!

"Ok, Cher! Ok! Tell me about your dad! Was he as good as you thought he'd be?"

"Oh -- my—god, Peg! He was so fucking hot!"

As she started sucking on one of my nipples, I went on to tell her about my time with Dad. It had, at first, been a lot like hers, with one exception. While Dad was eating my pussy, he pushed a finger up my asshole! "I started to come almost immediately! It was so hot!"

"Oh my god, Cher! Did it hurt?"

"No, not his finger."

She sat up. "Wait! You said not his finger! You mean ..."

I waited for her to go on.

"You mean he ...."

I waited, watching her face as she put it together!

"Oh, shit, Cher! He did, didn't he? He fucked your ass, didn't he!"

I just grinned!

"Oh, shit! Did it hurt?"

"He loosened me up with a couple of fingers first while he was licking my pussy, It hurt a little when he pushed in the second finger, but it was so hot I didn't care! I needed his cock in me and I needed him to come in my ass! It really hurt when he pushed in his cock, but in a couple of minutes it sort of eased up and then he started fucking me really slow and I started to come and then he came in my ass and it was so fucking incredible! Absolutely mind blowing!"

"Wow! I don't know if I could do that, Cher! I'm afraid I couldn't take the pain of a cock as big as your dad's in my ass!"

"Well, I didn't think I could either, but I figured my dad was the right guy to do it first! Think about it, Peg. You can trust your dad to stop if you ask him to. And your dad is a really good fuck, even though his cock is slightly smaller than Dad's. If you're going to do it, your dad would be the right guy to do it with!"

We spent the next hour eating each other's pussies, sucking each other's tits and finger fucking and coming, over and over, coming! As Peggy was pulling her clothes on to leave, she brought up the suggestion of inviting Tommy to one of our parties. At 20, Tommy was just a year older than us. We had both fucked him a couple of times. Of all the guys in our town he was probably the best. Most guys seemed to think if they bought a girl one draft at the bar she should be willing to fuck him. Tommy at least was reasonably generous.

We agreed to see how that played out.

Two days later I got a text from Peggy. "Mom and I ran into Tommy at store. Mom thinks he's hot! Thinking about threesome with him and Mom."

"Good idea," I sent back, "be sure he's okay with the idea of you and your mom before we dump him into the whole bunch of us!"

That afternoon Mom asked if I'd like to have lunch the next day with her and her friend, Carrie. They've been friends for years and still get together a couple of times a year for girl's weekends. I'd always liked Carrie so I was happy to have lunch with her, especially since it meant Mom would be paying for mine!

Mom seemed to be a little more concerned than normal that afternoon about the house cleaning but I didn't think too much about it. That is until the next morning as I was getting ready for our lunch date. I had just finished my shower and was digging in my drawer for the right underwear when Mom walked in.

"Cher, do you remember what you wore the night of our first party with Peggy, Karen and Brad?"

How could I forget! It was a wrap around skirt that was just barely long enough to hide my pussy and a see through blouse that made no attempt to hide my nipples. Was Mom suggesting I wear something that revealing to lunch?

"Maybe you could find a nice bra and panty set you could wear with that?"

"Really, Mom? You want me to ... wait! Holy shit! You're planning on seducing Carrie, aren't you? You want to take her to the cabin next weekend, don't you?"

"Well, dear, she is the best looking woman I can think of! She has the longest legs and the prettiest face! And her ass is small and tight! Her tits are big and firm and I get wet just thinking about licking her nipples! Wouldn't you like a chance to eat her out?"

"Oh my god, Mom! You are such a slut! Yes! Am I going to eat her before or after I eat lunch? You are such a slut!"

Mom laughed and we dug through my dresser and managed to find a sexy beige lace bra and matching thong. Mom's outfit wasn't quite as obvious, but was still really hot. On the way to the restaurant we talked about our approach. We didn't expect the restaurant to be busy, so it might be easy to get a booth near the back. I'd slide in beside Carrie and Mom would take the other side. She would be cornered and Mom could open the play by telling her about the first time she and Karen got together. No mention of the rest of us at first, but if I sensed Carrie getting even a little excited, I'd take her hand and see if she'd let me guide her to my crotch. From there it shouldn't be too hard to get her back to Mom's bedroom.

Lunch went pretty much as planned. As we were finishing our salads Mom started her moves.

"I'm curious, Carrie. Have you ever been intimate with another woman?"

I thought Carrie was going to choke on her tomato!

"Oh my god, no! Why would you ask that?"

"Well, like I said, I'm curious. I guess --- well I don't quite know how to --- well you know Karen and I have been really close for a long time, almost as long as you and I. So --- well a couple of weeks ago we --- well we spent a couple of hours in my bedroom, and it was utterly fantastic!"

"Oh my god! You and Karen had --- sex?"

"We did! Absolutely mind blowing, fucking incredible, girl-girl sex! I sucked her nipples and I ate her pussy! And she sucked my nipples and she licked my pussy and we both had one orgasm after another! It was awesome!"

I could feel Carrie squirming and wiggling in the booth beside me. I had sat close enough to her that our thighs were lightly touching. As Mom continued talking about what a great lover Karen was I gently pulled Carrie's hand to my thigh. I don't think it registered at first, but when I actually pulled her hand high enough to touch my crotch it was like a lightening bolt hit! She jumped and pulled her hand back.

"Holy shit! Are you coming on to me Cher? With your mother sitting right across the table from us?"

Mom laughed. "Actually we're both coming on to you, Carrie. We're hoping that after we finish these salads you'll come back to the house with us for some afternoon delight!"

"Wait, you mean with both of you?"

"That's exactly what we mean, Carrie. I like eating pussy as much as Mom does! And we both agree that you are one of the sexiest women we know!"

"And right now, having told you about my time with Karen, I am so fucking turned on I could almost crawl under this table and eat you out right here and now!"

Twenty minutes later we were in Mom's bedroom pulling each other's clothes off! I couldn't wait to get one of Carrie's tits in my mouth. Mom pulled her panties down past her knees and dove for her cunt! Carrie is a natural redhead and the little bit of bush she had was actually exciting. As Mom pushed her towards her first girl-girl climax she started to lose her balance and almost fell!

"Mom, I think everyone better finish getting undressed, and get on the bed before someone gets hurt!"

Mom and I quickly pulled each other's clothes off as Carrie finished shedding her panties. It was only a few minutes before we were on the bed, Carrie on her back, me with a hard nipple in my mouth and Mom between her legs with her tongue in her pussy. Carrie hit her climax almost immediately. Mom really knows how to eat a cunt!

For the next two hours we took turns eating and being eaten. Mom ate me out while Carrie sat on my face, I ate her while Mom sat on her face, she ate Mom while I sat on Mom's face. If there was a way for three ladies to have sex, we tried it! We lost track of how many times we went into multiple orgasm!

After we showered we sat in the family room with a cold beer. Carrie had asked about Mom and I fucking each other while we were at the restaurant. We told her it was a long story and promised to tell her all about it later. As we sat in the family room we told her the whole story, from Peggy and I wanting to screw each other's fathers through the two parties we'd had. The only thing we left out was the part about Peg and I fucking our own dads.

"So, Carrie, our next party is a week from tomorrow. Actually, it starts then, but it will be a full week-end. Ted has a friend that has agreed to let us use his cabin. It's secluded enough that we expect to spend the week-end naked, with everyone fucking everyone!"

"No shit! But what about -- I mean your husbands and your daughters --?"

It was my turn to laugh. "Yes, Carrie, Dad and I will probably fuck more than once, And for that matter, so will Brad and Peg. We've already broken that ice! Dad is a fantastic pussy eater and he knows just how to fuck a girl to give her maximum pleasure! We really are all about family fun!"

"So," Mom continued, "What we'd like to know, Carrie, is if you'd be interested in joining us for the week-end?"

"Wait! You mean you want me to spend the week-end with you? And fuck your husband? And both of you? And your husband?"

We laughed. "Yes, Carrie, you would most likely fuck Ted a few times. You've already had sex with Cher and I, so you know how good that can be. For that matter, you will probably screw Brad more than once, too. And Karen and Peggy, as well."

"Oh, shit!"

"We've found that threesomes are real turn ons so you'll undoubtedly find yourself in some really hot combinations, too. I think I'd really like to have you eating me out while my husband fucks you!"

"And I want to eat you out while Dad fucks me, too."

"So, like I said, Carrie, we'd like you to join us. Do you think you're up to a full week-end of sex?"

I got a call from Peg later that evening. "Tommy was over for a while this evening. He just left. It was actually kind of funny! I invited him over to fuck Mom and me. He said that would be really hot. But when he realized we wanted to do it together he got all squirrelly! 'Wait,' he said, "you want me to fuck you while your mom watches? And you want to watch while I fuck your mom?' I told him that was wrong! I wanted him to fuck me while I ate Mom out and to fuck her while she ate my pussy! He couldn't handle that! He said he'd love to do either one of us, but no way could he do both of us at once! So I guess he wouldn't stand a chance at one of our parties!"

"It's okay, Peg. I think we're going to have a good time next week end as is. Mom and I had lunch with her friend, Carrie, today. And after we ate, we ate! She's a quick study! You should have seen the look on her face when Mom told her she'd had sex with your mom. And when I pulled her hand up the inside of my thigh to my pussy I thought she was going to scream out loud right there in the restaurant! But when we got back here she turned into a real slut! For someone who had never eaten a pussy before she was damned fucking good at it! She's coming to the cabin with us!"

"Oh -- my -- god! She really is hot! She and Mom have been friends for years! I wonder if Mom ever thought about fucking her! Oh, shit! I can't wait to have a threesome with her and your mom! Or maybe your dad and her!"

"I know! I've been thinking about eating her while our dads DP me!"

"Oh shit! That does sound hot, Cher! Oh shit!"

"Yeah, but have even you let your dad fuck your ass yet, Peg? I mean you don't want to try a DP at the cabin if you've never had a cock in your asshole before."

"I know, Cher. I've been thinking about it. I really want to. And you're right, it should be Dad. But I'm just a little bit afraid it will hurt!"

"It probably will, at first. But your dad's cock isn't quite as big as my dad's and when Dad fucked my ass it quit hurting after a few minutes. I'm sure you'll like it! It feels so fucking good having your dad shoot his load in your ass! You'll really be glad you did it, Peg!"

"I know! Can you come over tonight, Cher? I'm sure if I tell him why, Dad will stay up a little later. You can, you know, keep me from chickening out! Maybe you can eat my pussy while Dad's fucking my asshole!"

"Oh god, Peg! That does sound hot! I get off at 10! I'll be there by 10:30!"

Brad and Peggy were in her room when I got there. They were already naked and Peg was on her knees with Brad's cock in her mouth. I kissed him, smacked Peggy on the ass, and quickly stripped. Peg pulled herself loose from her dad's cock and stood up to kiss me.

"I'm really glad you came, Cher! I've been thinking about this all afternoon and evening and I'm so fucking horny it almost hurts! I just can't decide what I want first!"

I laughed. "Easy girl! I'm sure you'll get what you need! I understand! I've been getting hornier by the minute myself! Why don't we start with you riding your dad's cock while I ride his face!"

Brad was quick to agree! "Hell, yes! Let me see if I can make both of you come at the same time!"

For the next twenty or thirty minutes we ate and fucked and had several orgasms each. And then Peg decided it was time! "Okay, okay! I think it's time! I think I'm ready! If you and I do a 69, Cher, Dad you can start fingering my asshole. Just kinda take it easy, Dad. Please! I've never had anything in there!"

As I started teasing her clit I could see Brad easing a finger into her asshole. As he pushed it slowly past his knuckle I felt Peggy moan into my pussy. It took all of my self control not to come as Peg pushed her tongue harder and harder into my cunt while watching Brad work his finger in and out of his daughter's ass. And then he started pushing in the second finger. I thought Peggy was going to bite my clit off! And then it was all the way in, two fingers moving slowly in and out, and Peggy moaning and wiggling and pushing her face tighter and tighter against my pussy.

After just a few minutes Peggy pulled her mouth up long enough to let out a small scream. "Now, Daddy, now! I need it now, Daddy! Please! Fuck me, now! I need you to come in my ass, Daddy!"

Brad didn't hesitate! He moved quickly behind her and I reached up to guide his cock to her asshole. I watched as he pushed the head of his very hard cock slowly into her ass. "It's in you now, Baby. Are you okay? Are you ready for more?"

"Oh my god, Daddy! It hurts! Wait, let me get used to it! Oh god, I want more, Daddy! Cherrie, please keep eating me!"

I did! I pushed my tongue as deep into her cunt as I could as I watched Brad ease his cock deeper and deeper into Peg's ass.

"Okay, Baby, It's all the way in now. I'm just going to hold it here until you tell me you're ready. It shouldn't take very long."

"Okay, Daddy. I'm ready now. Go slow, go slow. Oh, yes! That's right, Daddy! Fuck my ass!"

Brad slowly increased his pace, moving his rock hard cock in and out of his daughter's asshole as I watched from below her pussy. "Oh yes, Baby! Your ass is so tight!"

"Oh, god, Daddy! Yes, yes, yes! I'm gonna come, Daddy! Yes!" She squealed louder than I've ever heard her! I drove my tongue back into her cunt and sucked her come into my mouth! I really love the taste of her pussy when she's coming!

Brad stiffened for just a second with his cock buried all the way in Peggy's ass. "Oh, yes, Baby Girl! I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come!"

"Yes, Daddy! Yes! Come in my ass, Daddy!"

Brad grunted and pushed and grunted and pushed! "Oh, yes, Girl! Yes!" He leaned back onto his heels, his cock, now starting to soften, popping out of her asshole and dripping come on my face. I quickly pulled myself up and licked her asshole clean.

And then we all three collapsed on our backs to catch our breath!

"Oh my god, Cherrie! You were right! That was so fucking good! It felt so good when you came in my ass, Daddy! And when you pushed your tongue into my pussy while I was already coming -- girl, I thought I'd gone to heaven!"

"I could tell! I thought I was going to come myself, just from watching! The view from below your cunt was incredible! But you quit licking me just when I really needed you to finish me!"

"Oh, god! I'm sorry, Cher! Do you want me to do you now?"

"Yes! But what I really want is trade places with you for a few minutes! Brad, do you think you can get it up for another ass fuck? I've never had my pussy eaten while I was getting my ass filled!"

Minutes later Peg and I were eating each other's pussies while Brad began pushing his cock into my asshole. It was much easier than the first time I'd done it and Brad was able to get all the way into me just by going slowly. The sensation of his cock and his daughter's tongue working together was beyond mind blowing! I climaxed harder and faster than ever before, and then I felt Brad starting to come in my ass! I thought I'd pass out from the pleasure!

12