A Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple are taken by evil spirits.
5.4k words
4.17
40.1k
32
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rabbs1972
rabbs1972
113 Followers

It is a beautiful weekend. Just perfect for some quiet time at the cabin with my wife. I got a sitter already, dropped off the kids, and we are driving to the north woods for some us time. It doesn't happen very often so we take advantage of it when we can. Usually we only get a few hours, but this time I did some planning and we have a couple days. I packed everything for both of us to have a quiet relaxing time. We hold hands the entire way thankful for the opportunity to be together. I steal occasional glances toward her as I drive. She has become more beautiful with time.

She was barely one hundred pounds when I met her. Her five foot frame was topped with perky 32A breasts, and finished with a tiny round ass to die for. Her brown seducive eyes mesmerized me from the first time I looked into them, and her soft long brown hair smelled so nice. Now twenty some years and two kids later her body has been changed even though her eyes and hair remain the same. She is now 250 pounds with big 40D breasts. Her ass though still round is larger. Stretch marks adorn her stomach. Mommy marks I call them. Her breasts sag, but are much softer. I my eyes she is beautiful inside and out.

I too have changed over the years. My five foot seven 165 pounds has grown to 240 pounds, and my long black hair now has streaks of gray. Other than that I feel as though I haven't changed much. I'm still pretty agile, and my sex drive is still on overdrive. Which is way more than she could ever satisfy even though she's tried.

After the two hours drive I pull up to the cabin. I open it up, and get everything situated before telling her to come in. She grabs an arm full of stuff to help me unload our supplies.

"Sit down. I got this. You just relax." I tell her as I embrace her.

She smiles, and I kiss her on the forehead before turning her toward the couch. I give her a gentle pat on the ass nudging her to sit down. She turns on the TV while I unload the car. I sit beside her when I finish holding her hand once more.

"So, what do you have planned?" She asks.

"Relaxing, and that's about it. I have no other plans so if you want to do something just say so." I answer.

"No. Relaxing sounds good. It is almost suppertime though."

I walk to the window to see the sun setting behind the trees, and then I ask if she'd like me to make something. Otherwise I offer to take her out to eat. She votes for me to make something. I whip together a quick supper of chicken and vegetables in about an hour. We eat, and I clean up.

"Want a fire?" I ask offering to light a fire in the pit out back.

She shrugs her shoulders which I take as an okay. She waits inside as I go to get it going. The woods are pitch black. The stars are behind some clouds or something because I can't see any of them. I have a creepy feeling that I'm being watched, but I brush it off as my own paranoia. My fishing through the wood pile echoes throughout the woods breaking the absolute silence. I listen in between setting up the wood with the eerie feeling of being watched growing more by the minute.

She soon comes by me, and comments on how quiet the night is. I dump some gas on the wood before tossing on a match. The fire flares up with a roaring whoosh. Then the silence is broken by the sound of something running away through the woods behind us. We stare at each other as we listen to the footfalls grow distant until they are drown out by the crackling sounds of the fire.

The minutes slip by as we hold each other by the warmth of the fire. We don't say much. Instead we just enjoy one another's company. The fire slowly dies out before we retire for the night. I make sure it's completely out, and then I follow her into the cabin. She enters just ahead of me. The living room illuminated with a single nightlight.

She freezes in her tracks, and stares down the hallway toward the back bedroom.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I seen something." She whispers with her voice shaking from fear.

"What?"

"It looked like a tall man, and he ducked into the bedroom."

I grab my pistol from off the table, and slowly make my way down to the room turning on the lights as I go. Fear and adrenaline is coursing through me as I approach the doorway. I reach around the corner flipping on the light before pointing my gun into the room in front of me while I jump around the corner. I see nothing. I check the room over real good before giving her the all clear. Both of us rattled we sit up for a bit before going to bed for the night. We sleep with the lights on, and pistol near. Just in case.

The next day we are up by seven in the morning. Neither one of us slept very well. It is already a warm day, and the afternoon is supposed to be even warmer.

"Want to go for a walk before it gets too hot out?" I ask her.

"Sure. It seems warm now, but it's going to be hot later. A short walk would be nice."

I grab my pistol whick I usually carry while I'm at the cabin because of the large amount of bears in the area, and wait for her to finish getting ready. I am wearing jean shorts, tee shirt, and tennis shoes. My wife comes out ready wearing stretch pants that hug her large butt, a sweatshirt that is big on her so it covers her butt even though her breasts push the top part tight, and sneakers. Her hair is made up, and she has put on a minimal amount of make up.

"It's just a walk my dear. Who are you trying to impress?" I ask mocking.

"You never know who you'll see. Besides I didn't put on hardly any make up."

"Whatever. Are you ready?"

She nods, and follows me out the door. We walk down to the corner a short ways up the road. Then we decide to walk up the intersecting road which wraps around about a half mile down and loops back. It works into about a mile walk. I'm impressed with her willingness to go that far. We talk about the kids, work, family, and anything else that comes to mind. The road passes under our feet rather quickly, and we are soon close to the road to the cabin.

I wasn't paying much attention to my surroundings until she freezes. I look at her staring into the woods off the side of the road. I look to where she's looking, and I see four tall men just standing there watching us. One with short black hair, one with long black hair, another blond with longer hair, and the last one has short brown hair. I grab ahold of the pistol in my pocket feeling nervous and uneasy even though they look rather well kept and clean.

"Come on, babe. Let's keep going." I say snapping her out of her trance like state.

I Keep looking back as we walk to the cabin. They don't follow thankfully. We sit back and relax after taking off our shoes. It's not long before our lack of sleep the night before catches up with us, and we nod off.

I wake a few hours later to find her staring out the window.

"What are you looking at?" I ask.

"There's somthing out there. In the tree line by the front trail."

"What? A bear or a deer or something?" I press.

"No. nothing like that. It's all black. It looks like a mist."

I jump to my feet to look out. Seeing nothing I ask, "Where is it."

"Down there. Just behind that pine tree."

"Where? I don't see it."

"There! it just peeked out! Did you see it?"

"No sweetie. I didn't see anything. The sun is starting to go down. You might just be seeing a shadow or something." I say comforting her as I look into her eyes while she stares outside.

"There it goes!" She exclaims spinning me to the window. "Did you see it?"

"No. I didn't see anything." I admitted.

All night long she continued to stare out the window off and on until we went to bed. She drifts off to sleep in my arms eventually, and I begin to doze until I hear what sounds like foot steps in the kitchen. It sounds so faint that I chalk it up to my vivid imagination until I hear something drop to the floor. I grab my pistol, and slowly make my way to the kitchen. The area is open thankfully, and I don't see anything except for a mouse caught in a trap. I get rid of the mouse, reset the trap, and return to bed.

When I get back to the bed I see my wife is gone. I hear the door close, and hurry out only to see her walking up the road in her pajamas. Something's definately wrong. There's no way my wife would walk around in what she sleeps in. Especially in public. She is only wearing her pink flower sleepshirt and black panties. That's all.

I slip on my slippers and a shirt since I am already wearing my sleep pants, and race to follow her. I hurry down the drive just to see her round the corner. I wonder where she's going, and how she is moving so fast. I run to the corner just to see her walk into the woods. Reaching the spot she walked in I see her cresting a hill a short distance off, and I continue my pursuit. She eventually arrives to a small shack in the middle of the woods where she walks in the front door. I sneak in behind her.

I watch as she enters into a room in the back of the house. She walks as though she is in a trance. Staring forward; she walks on. I hear a low voice as she enters the room.

"Finally. She has arrived." He growls.

I peek around the corner to see my wife standing in front of the tall men that we seen in the woods. The only furniture in the room is an old well kept bed off to one side, and a large mirror behind it. She looks at her feet while they surround her. I can see them checking her out. After a few seconds of eyeing her they begin to grab at her breasts, ass, and crotch. She just stands there motionless.

"Got us a big one this time boss." The blond says as he grabs her belly jiggling it.

"Yes," the long haired guy answers. "She may be big, but she will be delicious."

I reach for my pistol, but it's not there. I forgot it. I watch as I try to think of a way to get her out of here without getting either one of us hurt.

They grope and paw at her for a few minutes before backing away. They all watch her while the long haired guy steps in front of her. He gently lifts her chin, and looks into her eyes. I see a big smile come across his face.

"You will be ours my dear." He coos to her. "You will do as we ask."

I watch her closely as she stares at him for a few seconds before shaking her head. She looks around seemingly confused. Stepping back a step she mumbles. I can't make out what she says. Then she repeats herself louder.

"Where am I? What's going on? Who are you?" She stammers.

"Hush, my dear. All will be revealed in due time. First you will strip for me." He commands.

"No! Never!" She protests.

"Oh, you will." He says rubbing his cheek against hers. "For your husband's sake."

He looks over toward me, and I duck behind the wall quick to hide. I hear her tell him to leave me alone just before I feel myself being dragged by an unseen force into the room. My back is slammed up against the wall behind her, and I am held still unable to move any part of my body.

"Leave him be! Let us go!" She protests.

She tries to move, but can't. The guy gently takes her chin in his hand making her look at him. He smiles again just before kissing her on the lips.

"There's no sense in struggling. Just do as I ask, and you will learn true pleasure."

"Let me go!" She screams struggling, but unable to move. "Who are you?"

"I'm either your best fantasy, or your worst nightmare. It all depends on you. One last chance. Strip."

"Fuck off!"

"Very well then."

He walks in front of me turning her so she is facing me. A cord comes out of nowhere, and wraps around my wrists. I am yanked up by my wrists until I am hanging from the ceiling off the ground. I see what looks like leather straps fly out from nowhere, and begin to lash all over my body hard. My skin immediately begins to burn from the whipping, and I moan in agony feeling my blood running from my wounds.

She watches in shock for what seems like forever before she slowly begins to undress. I see her cover bare chest with her arms through my watery eyes. The whipping continues while he tells her to remove all of her clothing. It finally stops when her panties hit the floor.

"Very nice, ny dear. Now move your arms to your sides, and let me see you."

She obeys reluctantly. The man slowly walks around her checking her out. She flinches and begins to cry when he touches her breasts. Her body shudders as his fingers trace lighty down from her shoulders to her nipples. I am amazed at how hard her nipples get from his touch. The tears run down her cheeks while he studies her body, and her sobbing is making her breasts shake as she breathes.

"Pull out my dick my sweet." He commands.

"No. Please. No." She sobs.

"Very well then."

I see a roll of barbed wire unravel, and then fly through the air toward me. It slashes my back making me scream in agony. Then just as fast as it starts it stops. As my eyes clear I see his hard dick in my wife's hand. He is making her stroke him.

"Nice," he moans after a few minutes, "Now get on your knees my sweet, and wrap those sweet lips around it."

"No. Never." She says fearing what he'll do.

"I guess you need to feel what your husband is feeling." He sneers.

Just then the strap flies through the air striking her across her ass. It as though time slows as I witness the onslaught. I see the strap wrap around the center of both her ass cheeks. I see it sink in slightly before sliding off to the side causing her cheeks to wiggle from the impact. A red welt quickly forms while her ass shakes, and the strap is again sinking into her flesh a bit higher on her ass starting the tremors all over again. Three quick strikes is all it takes before she falls to her knees.

The straps fall to the floor motionless. He steps in front of her with his dick inches from her face. I watch in disbelief as she raises herself onto her hands and knees with her legs open enough for me to see her pussy clearly, and then she wraps her lips around his shaft. She reluctantly works his dick. He just stands there letting her do her thing for a few minutes before I watch him grab her hair on the sides of her head toward the back, and then he pulls her toward him forcing his dick down her throat.

She coughs and gags swatting at him as she tries to get air, but he doesn't let up. He just holds her head tight to him until she stops struggling. I think she's passed out from the way her arms fall to the floor, but see that she's not when he begins to fuck her face roughly. Her coughing and gagging starts again as his dick penetrates her throat. Holding her head firm he controls her movements.

I watch closely, and I don't notice the strap move until it smacks her ass again. I watch it jiggle and welt up from the impact. The strap cracks across her ass at regular intervals a few seconds apart. Her gagging slowly reduces to more of a slurping sound, and I see his hands are on top of her head now. She is doing all the work, and he begins to moan as he pulls his cock all the way out before ramming it back down her throat.

It looks bigger now. I'd have to say he's a good ten inches long. Her mouth just hangs open as she rocks her body between the strap and him. I can see his dick head exit and re-enter her mouth on every thrust. I also notice a string of her juices drip from her exposed crotch. I've never seen her this wet before. She sounds like she's crying, but looks like she's loving it.

"Your mouth is fantastic my sweet." He moans.

I watch for minutes as she gobbles his dick down. Her face mashes against his body before his dick is all the way out of her mouth. His moans intensify, and his hips begin to slam into her face harder. Then I see it. When it is all the way out I hear his let out a loud gutteral growl, and I see a stream of his cum shoot into my wife's mouth. He plunges his cock back in moaning in orgasm. It's still shooting when he again pulls it out only to plunge it back in.

The strap falls to the floor. I watch him just stand there while she continues to rock onto his dick. He holds his dick deep in her mouth for a few seconds before pushing her off. I am amazed to see that he's still rock hard. He stands enjoying the view of my wife on her hands and knees in front of him lapping at his dick. I watch him slap her hard across her face as he steps back.

"It looks like I've turned your sweet wife into a whore." He says to me.

"Leave her alone you monster." I muster in defense.

"Oh I will, but she may have troubles leaving me alone."

He lays back on the bed, and I feel my binds loosen dropping me to the floor. I collapse unable to stand. I feel myself sliding across the floor until I am at the foot of the bed looking up from the side. My wife is still kneeling on her hands and knees where he left her. She is staring blankly up at him.

"You want this don't you my sweet?" He says to her lovingly.

"No." She answers.

"Too bad. It's time to stretch out your tight little pussy. Now get over here, and get on it."

She slowly climbs up the bed between his feet telling me that she's sorry as she straddles him. I watch unable to move as his dick glides across her wet pussy as he humps her while holding her hips. She is leaning down over him with her breasts in his face, and I can see him sucking on her right nipple. A soft moan escapes her captivating my attention. I watch his dick head parting her pussy lips as his dick slides up and down.

After a few minutes of teasing her I watch him lift her hips, and see his dick head begin to slide into her vaginal opening slightly before sliding out again. I hear her moan a bit louder, and I hear the wetness of her pussy as it moistens his cock. He repeats this motion again letting the head slip in a little further making her moan a little louder before again slipping out. The smacking sound grows louder as he sucks her nipple harder.

I watch as she begins to rock against his hardness as she moans with ever increasing urgency. Every time his dick begins to enter her he pulls back a bit making it slide out. Her juices soon cover his cock as they seep out of her. I watch as she tilts her hips trying to get him inside of her.

"My sweet your urgency will get the better of you. Are you sure you're ready for it?" He asks.

"Yes." She moans softly.

"Very well then. No stopping until it's all the way in. Or else."

Her hips rise up at the same time his drop, and I see his dick head slide through her pussy lips slowly. Then it reaches her vaginal opening, and I see my wife raise up, tilt her hips forward, and line his cock up. His hands move from her hips to her breasts where he pinches her nipples. She usually finds that uncomfortable, but now it sounds like she's moaning in pleasure.

She slowly lowers herself onto his thick cock. Her pussy opening wide trying to accept it. The head slips into her, and the shaft is disappearing inch by inch. I see a drop of blood run down his dick from her pussy, and I realize that she is tearing from is girth. It takes a couple minutes before she is half way down, and it looks a though she is slowing even more.

"Keep going my sweet." He encourages.

She makes it another inch before she has to stop. I watch as she lifts herself off him. Her pussy gaping for a second before clamping shut. He pulls her back down to his dick placing the head inside her.

"Too bad for you my sweet. Now you owe me."

He slowly fucks her with just the tip of his dick making her moan in pleasure.

"I'm going to fuck you good my sweet. Your little pussy isn't going to be so tight when I'm done."

He grabs her hips firmly, and stares into her eyes. I watch in the mirror while watching his dick fucking my wife. In one motion he pulls her down while ramming his hips against her hard. His large cock quickly disappears inside of her. She moans with a pained look on her face as she falls to his chest, and I see another dribble of blood leak down over his scrotum from her pussy.

rabbs1972
rabbs1972
113 Followers
12