A Weekend Away Ch. 01

Story Info
There are adventures to be had out of town.
3.7k words
4
14k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 03/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes the best fun is when you are out of town. My name is Adam. A friend of mine who was going to college near Toledo asked me to come up for the weekend. This was not the first time going up there but of the three times I did this was definitely the better of the times. This was the second time I went up. First time we hung out all weekend and went to a strip club on Saturday night. Nothing special happened. Just enjoyed lots of nakedness. There was one dancer named Cindy who was hot and gave me one dance at the end of the night.

The second visit started off like the first visit. Left home around noon on Friday. This was going to be a long 5 hour drive to get to his college. Hopped in my '85 Oldsmobile Delta 88, put on some loud tunes and prepared for a bland drive. About halfway through the drive I got hungry. Pulling off the exit I decided to stop at a McDonald's which was one of the only buildings within eye's view so I knew I was in hicksville at the moment. Surprisingly there were a few hot chicks working in at this isolated oasis of civilization. I am not someone who would ever consider himself hot yet I seemed to get the attention of all the girls working at this joint. I placed my order for dine in cause I needed the break from driving. Sitting down out in the middle of this empty place seemed weird. I felt like all eyes were on me. I looked back towards the counter and all the girls were watching me and whispering. At first I thought I had some food stuck on my face somewhere til I noticed the guys working there looking at me like they wanted to fry me up, cover me with special sauce, and feed me to a hungry pack of wolves. I had to chuckle as I left thinking how sad it is that a schmuck like me had all those girls drooling at me cause there obviously wasn't any guys in the area worth their attention.

Another 2 and half hours later and I arrived at my friend's apartment which was 6 blocks from campus. My friend Mike and his girlfriend Jill lived in a two bedroom apartment. The reason for the second bedroom was so her parents could keep the illusion that they slept separately and not humping like rabid dogs in heat. Jill was not anyone I would have been attracted to and Mike knew that so he wasn't concerned about me doing anything while visiting. At this time my morals of not sleeping with a taken woman was still in tack. I would shatter that several years later. Mike offered me a drink but there really wasn't a very good selection so a beer run would need to be made. Jill suggested we first go out to eat before getting liquored up. True I had just eaten a few hours before but I had eaten light incase they did want to get a bite to eat when I arrived.

We went to this little Italian place not far away and still really close to campus. The place was nice. Candles on the tables, soft music in the background, and still empty cause we arrived right before the dinner rush. Our waitress was cute after maybe a case of beer. I don't remember her name though she introduced herself after we sat down.

"Would you like to hear our specials?" She asked innocently enough.

I chuckled thinking her specials might be more interesting than the menu's. I didn't get a chance to respond before Jill did. She just asked for a few minutes to look over the menu.

"Would you like something to drink while you decide?"

"Yes. How big is your biggest glass of draft beer?" I questioned.

"25oz glass is the biggest though we do serve it in pitcher as well."

"I will take a pitcher of Bud for myself."

"Damn dude. Good thing we drove or we would all be in trouble." Mike chuckled while stating. "I will take a 25oz glass and Jill will have an ice tea."

Jill was not 21 yet. I was 22 and Mike was 21 while Jill was only 20. The waitress then asked to see Mike's ID which he promptly presented.

"Do you want to see my ID?"

"Does it have your phone number on it?" she said with a grin.

"No it doesn't have my phone number on it"

"Then no thanks."

Not long after our waitress has walked out of immediate listening range both Mike and Jill started making comments to me about how I should ask her out. I told them I would need a couple more pitchers before I did that. Maybe I should describe our waitress. She was probably about 19-20 years old. She looked to be about 5'2" tall, about 140lbs, I would have to say about a 38B in the chest, brown frizzy hair pulled back in a pony tail, and brown eyes. She was not really bad looking but she didn't seem like she would be my first choice for the evening. It was still early and I figured I had time to find something nicer.

This would probably be a good chance to describe me at the time. I was 6'3" tall (over a foot taller than the waitress which can give you some major kinks in the neck), 165lbs (in other words thin yet still defined in some areas), short brown hair, blue eyes, pierced ear, and a tattoo on my shoulder. Brown hair and blue eyes are not extremely common but I was born a blonde and my hair just got darker the older I got. No facial hair cause I am not a very hairy person so facial hair comes in thin. Though I did have a nice happy trail of hair leading down my chest.

Our waitress returned with our drinks and took our order. While waiting for our food we made small talk and caught up on what was going on with each other since my last visit. Jill and Mike asked me if I had been seeing anyone which is a no. I am not good with relationships so when I do get in one it doesn't last long. It is not that I cheat I just pick girls who seem to look at men as raw dough waiting to be molded into their perfect gingerbread man. I am stubborn and don't like to change.

Our food arrived fairly quickly. Probably cause the cook didn't have anyone else he had to worry about yet.

"Wow this looks good."

"Yes it does" stated our waitress while looking at me.

I guess in some stories the person might find a reason to take the waitress into a bathroom and fuck her. However I wasn't drunk enough or bold enough to try that move. Instead I just grinned and started eating. After we were done we paid our check and were about to leave.

"So about that phone number" our waitress asked me as we were standing up.

"I could give it to you but it is long distance. I am up here visiting so wouldn't be available to answer until Monday."

"Going anywhere fun tonight?"

"Hell if I know. I don't know the area. These two are my tour guides."

She then stated some local bar that she and her friends were going to tonight. I told her we would see how things go. After we got outside I told Mike we were not going there. I like aggressive women but the way this chick came off was more desperate than aggressive which is a turn off for me.

We then stocked up on some alcohol at a near buy grocery store and headed back to the apartment. Mike was telling me about some of the hot chicks in the apartment so I bought about 3 times the amount of beer that we would be able to drink. It was fun trying to get all the alcohol to fit in the fridge but we managed somehow. Jill offered to put on some music to listen to while we started to get drunk. It looked as though Friday night would be at spent at the apartment which means there was no chance of running into that waitress. Jill put on some lame pop music which she started singing too.

"You know if you do have hot chicks in this building I am not going to meet them this way."

Mike replied, "What do you have planned? Going to hang out by your old car and hit on them as they enter or leave the building?"

"Hell no. Better to have them come to you."

"Yeah right. There is no way you are going to get them to come to you. We have been living here for over a year and we have only said hi to them in passing."

This was laid out like a challenge which is always good motivation for me. I then went over to my bags and grabbed my CD binder. This was in the late nineties so one of the things that was big was techno. I put a good techno mix CD in and cranked up the volume up about 3 notches. This made it a good volume yet you could still talk if you desired. Next I cracked open the windows in the living room and opened the apartment door. Mike questioned me opening the door. I explained that it had to look like you were open for those interested. Jill was concerned about pissing someone off.

About 3 songs later there was a knock on the door frame. Standing in the door way was a very hot brunette. She was about 5'7" tall, I would say about 115lb, hair down to her shoulders, green stunning eyes, light makeup, 36C size chest, dressed in tight jeans and a half top.

"If your here to complain about the music being hard to hear we could turn it up."

"Hard to hear? It might be a bit high since you have the door open"

"I bet the music won't be too loud if you were to come in and join us for a few drinks."

"I would hate to drink all your beer."

I curled my finger and told her to follow me. I then led this beauty over to the fridge and opened it. She giggled which I thought was a good sign. I grabbed a beer and handed it to her while introducing myself. Her name was Brooke. We then started talking about her major and ambitions. Found out she was suppose to go out with her roommates for some drinks.

Looking over at Mike and Jill slurring, giggling, and looking to be at the start of their foreplay I stated, "well I am afraid my tour guides are a couple of horny lightweights so I guess I will get to find out who is on Letterman tonight."

"Well if you need a new tour guide for the evening then I think that is the least I can do to repay you for your beers."

Looking at my t-shirt and Jeans I asked if I was dressed ok for wear we were going or should I put on something else. Thankfully we were not going any place high class so I was dressed fine. Brooke said she needed to put on a different top and she would be right back. I took this chance to let my hosts know that I would be going out for a bit and that they could take that time to let our their sexual frustrations on each other.

Brooke was back faster than I expected. We were off in no time flat in her little white hatchback. Within 5 minutes we were at this little bar packed full of college students. I think we were probably at double the max number of people that should be in this place based on fire codes. Brooke introduced me to her roommates who were already there. I figured I needed to make a good first impression and being in a bar full of drunkards I ordered a round of shots. We sat in this booth drinking, while the girls talked about classes and some of the lame guys who were there. Apparently drunk frat boys congratulating each other on having long belches is a turn off to these girls.

More friends of the girls started showing up and packing into the booth. Brooke ended up on my lap to make room. Her wiggling around while leaning from here to there started to give me one hell of an erection. Finally in mid sentence to a friend she stopped and looked at me with a smile and winked. She knew she caused the erection and was proud of it. I had one hand on the table and the other was on her belly making sure she kept balance. I decided to see how much she liked me and moved my hand down her belly a bit then down her thigh. After reaching her knee I moved back up her thigh but this time on the inside of the thigh. She started wiggling her butt again but this time it seemed more intentional with a purpose than before. When my hand reached the top of her thighs I started to rub where her secret treasure was hiding.

"You better not be starting something you can't finish" Brooke whispered in my ear.

My response was simple. I nibbled her ear.

Brooke then looked back over towards her friends. "I think we are going to head out for now. You all should stay for a while and enjoy yourselves."

Not exactly a subtle hint but it got the point across that she did not want them to arrive home soon. I am not a quick person so at first I thought she was just being polite and didn't want her roommates to feel they needed to leave with us. It wasn't till we were outside and she stuck her tongue in my throat that the light bulb in my head went off.

We were back at the apartment building in no time flat. She had some skills opening a door while also trying to suck my tonsils into her mouth. My shirt was gone before the door was even all the way shut. Her fingers were working the button and zipper on my jeans. I managed to stop her long enough to get her shirt and bra off. I thought her tits look good in the top but out of it they were practically perfect. I picked her up with my hands under her ass and planted my face right in between them.

If this was a porn film I would probably be all swift and slick about getting her to the bedroom where the real action would be but that didn't happen. If someone had a video camera they would have been laughing their asses off. My pants dropped to my ankles as I started to walk. Here I was kind of hobbling through her apartment with my head in her boobs, her legs around my waist, my pants around my ankles, my belt making clanking noises as we moved, and me running into things cause I didn't know where I was going.

Finally I got her into her bedroom which I had to lower her to get her through the door way. Removing shoes normally makes it easer to try and hobble out of pants. She was getting a good laugh watching me. Actually I think it was my boxers that she was laughing at. White boxers with a black waistband. Going into the crotch opening was a winking smiley face and around the waistband it said "Peek-a-boo". I didn't care cause I was not out of my shoes and pants which meant it was her turn to shed those jeans.

Thankfully I have more skill removing her clothes than my own. I unbuttoned her jeans (button fly jeans). I pushed her down on her bed, grabbed both legs and put them straight up in the air, and started pulling the jeans up them. After the jeans were off the feet I then let her legs fall onto my shoulders. I began planting little kisses from her ankles down her left leg.

"Oh you are such a tease."

When I got down to her nice white panties which were soaked I ran my tongue straight up the crotch.

"OH YEAH" was her response while arching her back.

Pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and ran my tongue up the same path again.

"Oh that is even better."

Panties I knew would be in the way so I pulled those down her legs and tossed them over near my pile of clothes instead of hers. Thankfully she either didn't notice or figured that was just random. I went back to the task at hand. I think it is best to make sure a woman gets at least one orgasm before working on my own. I parted the lips of her pussy and dove my tongue in. I then started licking and sucking on every part of her pussy. Little nibbles on her clit make her grab my hair and push my face deeper between her legs. She had her thighs wrapped around my head to make sure I was not going anywhere. Her clit was hard and just aching to get attention.

"Oh my god don't move from there" was her response when I started giving her clit the attention it desired.

Since her clit was getting all of my mouths attention I felt it was a good time to insert a couple of fingers in her to help prime her up for when I wanted to get my rocks off.

"Don't stop....oh god....don't stop....right there....don't stop....here it comes....." was what I heard before her thigh tightened on my head, her back arched, and her orgasm swept through her. After her orgasm calmed down she let go of my hair, loosened the grip her thighs had and just started breathing heavy.

"I take it you liked that" was all I said as I started to kiss my way up her body.

"That's an understatement."

When I reached her head we started kissing again and she got to taste the sweet nectar I got to enjoy moments earlier. Her hands began tugging at my boxes to get them down. Unfortunately with her on the bottom she could reach down far enough to get them all the way off so she just rolled us over so she was on top. It was her turn to plant little kisses on my as she worked her way down my body.

"Oh look. A nice little happy trail here. I wonder where it leads?"

She found out where it leads real fast. I am not a porn star by any means but nor am I tiny either. I am just an average 7 and a half inches. She didn't bother to tease any when she reached it. She just devoured it. If I didn't know better I would have thought she really was trying to devour it. I only let her try for a few minutes before I had to stop her. As drunk as I was I wasn't sure if I had more than one load in me to give which I wasn't wasting on her mouth.

Tugging on her shoulders she got the hint and started back up my body.

"Oh goodie I get to go for a ride" was her remark when her face was even with mine.

Her hand reached between us and aimed me at her pussy then she just sat right down on it.

"That is a very nice fit stud"

"I don't know. It is a bit tight"

"Guess you will just have to break me in then"

"Would love to break in a hot little slut like you" I stated as I rolled us over.

Once I was on top I didn't even bother working up to a heavy pace I just started pounding away at her. She didn't seem to mind too much with the moaning she was doing.

"Oh god harder. Show me what you got."

"You like being treated like a horny little slut?"

"Oh yeah....I am a slut. I am a bitch in heat."

"Bitch in heat? Maybe you should be fucked like a bitch."

I pulled out, grabbed her hips and flipped her over hard. I then pulled her hips up so she was on her knees with her head laid down on the mattress. I stabbed right back into her waiting pussy.

"Oh God. Do it just like that."

I had other ideas how I was going to ride this little tramp. I grabbed onto her hair with both hands. A nice tug had her raising herself onto her hands and moaning loudly. I then proceeded to pound hard into her from behind. Looking down I could see her little puckered asshole staring at me. I so wanted to plow into that hole but I knew I wouldn't last long enough for that.

"I am going to cum soon"

"Me too so don't you dare fuckin stop. I am on the pill so just let loose into me."

That was all I needed to hear and I started to feel my balls tighten and felt her pussy clamp onto my cock. I felt like I was erupting a gallon into her but I knew that was not the case but it was enough that I think it took two minutes to stop bucking into her. She plopped down onto the mattress with me on top of her. I pulled from her and rolled onto my back. After a couple of minutes she rolled over and laid her head on my chest.

"You realize you can't leave yet. I may need a protein shake in the morning."

That sounded good to me since the alcohol and the workout had me incapable of moving.

"I think I should be able to help you with that breakfast request."

With that I fell asleep.

To be continued..............

This was my first story. Depending on the responses on if I continue and tell you about Saturday night.