A Weekend Away Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no" Lisa replied. "I've always wanted to fuck a beautiful slut with him, so nothing's off limits. I want a full-on threesome."

"Mmmm, I'm glad" Veronica said, her hand still gently stroking at Lisa's open crotch. "Where shall we start then?"

"Let's suck his cock together, Veronica. I want to share his big, hard dick with you and see you take him deep into your mouth" Lisa smiled. "Honey, stand up against the headboard." I moved up like a flash, leaning up against the headboard, while these two voluptuous goddesses moved slowly between my spread thighs.

My cock ached hard in front of me as Lisa slowly took it in her hand and rubbed it across her breasts. "He really likes this" she said to the call girl. "I know he really likes your tits too. It's always been his fantasy to have two dark-haired sluts with big tits together, and I think he's done pretty well here" she smiled.

Lisa handed my cock to Veronica. "Here, I know he's dying to feel your breasts on his cock." The woman gripped my dick and slowly ran it across her swollen breasts, each giving way as my cock pressed against it and slid over its nipple. "Do you like that, babe?" my wife asked. "Do you like feeling another woman's tits?"

"Mmmm" I moaned. "Christ, I love this. I can't wait to fuck you both all weekend. But I really want to come all over both your tits now."

I reached down and scooped Veronica's tits up around my cock and started fucking her cleavage, my cock head periodically appearing through her breasts so the woman could briefly lick at its head. Her lips were wet, and she applied lots of saliva to my dick so it could slide easily between her soft, warm breasts.

After a few thrusts, I let her tits drop and the two women moved their heads down between my legs. Lisa started, taking my cock gently in her hand and sucking it into her mouth. I could feel her familiar soft, wet lips engulf my member, her tongue slowly massaging it as she gently pumped it in and out of her mouth.

Looking down, I saw her big brown eyes staring intently at the woman beside her, almost as if to say "This is how to suck my husband's cock." After a minute, she slid her mouth off and offered my dick to Veronica. "Here, you try now."

The call-girl was an excellent cocksucker too. Her moist lips slid over my dick, and slowly moved down to the base of my cock, taking the whole thing into her warm mouth and throat. "Do you like that, babe?" Lisa asked looking up at me as she shared my cock with this slut. "Do you like fucking both our mouths?"

Veronica started pumping my cock harder, before quickly sliding it into Lisa's mouth. Lisa gave it a few long steady pumps then put it back into Veronica's mouth. They started to alternate back and forth, sharing my cock like a couple of sex-starved sluts. The contrasting styles were making me hotter and hotter, and after witnessing my wife suck off another woman, I knew I couldn't last long.

"Lisa, get behind Veronica and start squeezing her tits" I said to my wife. She quickly moved to kneel behind our slut, my wife's crotch grinding against the woman's ass and her hands reaching round to cup and squeeze the brunette's large firm breasts.

With Lisa's head on Veronica's shoulder, I let each girl take turns sucking my cock, savouring the feel of two wet mouths sucking at my meat. After a few minutes of trading off between them, Lisa said "Let her suck you off, babe. I want to see that." Veronica grabbed my dick and continued to pump at it, her wet mouth taking me deep into her throat. Over and over she sucked, looking up at me with her dark eyes as my cock disappeared into her hot red mouth.

My wife continued to squeeze the slut's breasts and was feverishly grinding her crotch at the woman's ass. "Fuck her mouth, babe. I want to see you cum all over her face." I grabbed Veronica's head in my hand and started pumping at her mouth, the feeling of her wet lips and tongue on my cock driving me ever closer.

I could feel my cum starting to boil, and I moved the call-girl's face from my cock. I slowly pumped my cock, looking down on two of the hottest women I've seen. Lisa squeezed the other woman's tits together and ground her cunt into the slut's firm ass cheeks, her own breasts mashed against Veronica's back. Their hair was tussled and their faces wet with each other's cunt juices.

The scene was too much and I pumped my cock a last few times and erupted onto to their upturned faces. The first blast landed across the girls" mouths and cheeks, their tongues quickly licking up the fluid. I continued to pump my dick, aiming my cock lower and draining load after load onto Veronica's large tits. Finally, I was finished and collapsed back against the wall, looking at my cum dripping down the brunette's breasts.

Lisa gently moved around to face the woman and began rubbing their tits together, my sperm smearing across their beautiful mounds. My wife slowly moved down and, while looking up into Veronica's eyes, started licking my cum from the other woman's nipples and breasts. After catching most of it on her tongue, Lisa grabbed the girl's dark hair, pulled her face to hers and kissed her hotly, mingling my sperm into the call girl's mouth.

After, the two girls turned back towards my cock and Lisa leaned down to suck the deflating shaft. After a few moments, she once again shared it with Veronica and the two women took turns gently sucking my softening dick.

To be continued...

12