A Weekend Away with the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Don't worry about a thing Em' he breathed heavily in my ear and then forcefully rolled me over on to my front squashing my tits apart before Andy sat gently over me.

'Open your legs you sexy fuck' he demanded and I did the best that I could under his weight. His hands grabbed greedily at my arse cheeks and he roughly massaged them, pulling them apart and exposing both my little holes occasionally adding the occasional lick or bite as I could hear the rhythmic noise of him wanking himself as he savoured my ass.

'You know I love your tits Em but I've always been an arse man and yours is simply perfect, do you mind?' he asked.

Before I could answer him I felt his hands on my hips lifting me up slightly and pulling me closer to him then the hard and hot sensation of his cock rubbing between my arse cheeks. It was the ass equivalent of a titwank and at any moment I expected him to try and push his cock in my arsehole which was already more than lubed up with pussy juice and saliva.

'Finally you filthy little slut...' and Andy tailed off in a groan as I felt him spread my arse and felt the tip of his prick explode with cum all over my tight little asshole. The pressure of each spurt felt awesome and he must have covered my arse in at least eight thick and creamy spurts of spunk. Cum was everywhere covering my bum and upper thighs, running between my arse to my pussy and all over my lower back and he was sensually massaging it in to my skin and scooping it up.

'That's one big load Mr and hopefully not a drop on my new dress? I asked playfully.

Andy didn't reply instead rolling me back over to face him he brought his spunk covered right hand to my face and began to softly wipe it all over my tits, face and neck. I greedily sucked and licked his fingers as his eyes continued to wander over my semi naked and cum covered body. It was the second time that day that I had ended up looking like a filthy slut and I'd enjoyed every second of it.

As we sat and chatted afterwards things felt very comfortable and not at all awkward as is sometimes the case when the lust has died down. Andy made me laugh saying that his conscience was clear regarding his girlfriend as he hadn't actually gone through with his intentions of fucking Claire and that technically the two of us had not had sex either as his cock was only briefly in my pussy. I sent him the pics I had of me and Claire together in the bathroom from earlier as a keepsake of the day and then he asked me what I thought he should do about Claire tomorrow when we had planned to meet up for lunch. My advice was to carry on where you left off this evening and that he may get to fuck his second girl of the weekend.

Leaving Claire to sleep he walked me back to my hotel room and I giggled once again at the way that I looked in the reflection, all smudged make up, creased clothes and messy hair.

'It's been fun Em and thank you' he said as he leaned over to kiss me on the cheek. 'But you look like shit and taste like spunk' he laughed as he pulled me tight against him pushing his tongue in to my mouth and having one last good grope of my arse.

'See you tomorrow at lunch'. I winked at him, closed the door and went to shower.

12