A Weekend Before Life Pt. 01

Story Info
College love blossoms but will it survive once over.
2.7k words
4.54
15.1k
20
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be patient as I feel the characters need to grow as the story progresses and so does the action. It is a mission of mine to avoid the hello, slam, bam, thank you Ma'am stories. If that is your particular bent please stop now, or continue and see if your expectations and tastes can change. Hope you enjoy.

*****

When I had graduated from High School I thought I'd go into the programming field and headed off to college an overweight semi-nerd. I was 6' 3" and around 260 pounds. There was nothing remarkable about my looks and I was surely no ladies man.

In fact, once when I was in the high school's library I was waiting for the librarian to finish checking out a book on Chivalry, Knights codes, shields and crests, see, nerd, it happened. My dream girl, my fantasy for the last three years came to the checkout counter next to me, so close I couldn't help but inwardly moan as my cock started to harden just from the smell of her. She was just over 6' and had the longest legs of any girl in our school. She had nice breasts that I believe looking back on it now I'd say were C cups. Her lovely spade shaped ass has been the example I have compared others to for the last 20 years of my life. Her hazel eyes sparkled even from a distance, which is where I had always admired them from. As I turned to look in her direction but not at her (You can not dare to look directly at the sun) she turned as well and our forearms touched. It was a live electric wire shooting sparks everywhere. Then our hands briefly touched and I was as still as the face on the moon.

She smiled, such a lovely smile and said, "Hello."

I was screwed. I tried to answer, but when face to face with my Goddess, I stammered, "I, unh, oh -"

I was saved, or rather spared further emasculation of myself as the Librarian interrupted, "Excuse me, but here is your book."

I was snapped out my private hell and I quickly turned, snatched the book from her hand and nearly ran for the door.

Yep. Definitely not a ladies man then, and not for that matter now either, but I learned something in college that simply amazed me. Women loved to talk. They simply wanted to have someone genuinely listen to them, which if handled the wrong way would always lead one to the dreaded friend zone. But if one set aside Lust for them, not permanently, but on a shelf, with duct tape over its mouth one could allow for the early release of Lust from its place on the shelf. This transformed life for me.

As my freshman year progressed I made friends with a beautiful blonde who had chosen to major in english with a secondary in teaching. I had always loved to read and write, and often wrote poetry in the guise of songs. Most hast a hard rock, or punk flair to them and when in one of our conversations waiting for the professor I mentioned this she quickly said, "I'd love to see them sometime."

I breathlessly answered, "Yes . . .um yeah, sure."

She knew I had no class after this and asked, "What are you doing after class?"

"Well, first running back to my dorm room to get my songs," I hesitated, "or walk with you to show them to you there." I raised my left eyebrow and cocked my head a bit to the side and laughed.

"Let's walk," she replied smiling.

The class took forever to get through and over. But once it did we began to walk across campus to my dorm room. We talked about little things. As we absently and nervously chatted we both tried to steal glances of the other as we walked but failed miserably. At one point we locked eyes and both stopped mid gait and almost tripped. I caught myself first and grabbed her to keep from falling but all I got was her arm and as I pulled she swung around and whip like flew into my arms. I held her and looked down into her deep blue eyes it was a moment where the world fell away. There was nothing else. Not the quad we were crossing. Not the campus or anything in it. I broke the moment and released her and I said, "Good thing I caught you."

"Yesss," she cooed, "Yes it was." Her backpack hung precariously on her fingertips. She slung it back over her shoulder, looked down the path to the dorm, and began to walk towards it, "thank you."

I began walking but let her momentarily lead the way as I examined her wonderful ass. She had a nice jiggle, and slight wiggle in her walk. I was sure there was a little extra at the moment than in the past. It was a perfect fit to her slender body and I thought what had to be B cup breasts. Her long mid-back length hair lightly fluttered in an early and an unusually warm early October breeze and -

"Hey, if you're done checking out my ass would you like to join me up here?" she laughed.

I scurried up next to her and was a little red faced, "Well in life one should stop to smell the roses and enjoy the view," I said, and then added, "Did you know you had such a sweet, sexy, laugh?"

"Yeah, well," she said looking up at me, "That is not all that is sexy . . . and sweet."

I looked at her and almost stumbled again and she laughed. God was she hot.

We finally made it to the dorm and went up to the fourth floor. I had gotten lucky. My dorm room was on the top floor of the tallest building on campus. From up here I had one of the best views of the entire campus. As I turned the key in the lock I was relieved to know that my roommate had left early for a weekend back home.

I opened the door and extended an arm showing her the way in with a bow and wave inward. She giggled and entered. She immediately went to the window and looked out across campus.

"Oh man, you are so lucky. I'd love to have this view."

"Yea, I am. I love sitting here at night."

She spun on her heels and then walked over dropped her backpack on the floor and plopped down on the bed, her breasts lightly jiggling in her blue St. F. U. t-shirt. Her legs were hidden by a pair of black jeans that seemed to have been painted on. I heard giggling again.

"Um, hello," she said, "remember I am here to check out your writing? After you can oogle me better. Okay?" And again she giggled.

I quickly grabbed the latest spiral notebook I had begun to fill with my gibberish. I sat down next to her and handed it to her and said, "Remember these are supposed to be songs, songs I started writing as a sophomore in high school. We had a band and were learning covers, but we needed someone to write and I decided to try. Some are brutally honest and direct as I was pushing for us to be a punk rock band, but . . . " I trailed off.

She shushed me and opened the newest collection and began reading. She seemed thoroughly interested and after a couple of pages I leaned back on the bed and propped one of my pillows behind me and studied the shape of her back. Absentmindedly my hand rose and began to move along the small of her back. She scooted a little further back and I was relieved, and excited at the same time. I continued to slide my hand from her left to right shoulder moving in circles, gently applying pressure and releasing. It earned me a moan. She shuddered slightly as my hand had completed its circuit and moved up under her shirt and made contact with skin. She moaned deeply this time.

She quickly stood and spun around. "Damn it!" She said loudly.

FUCK. I blew it and pushed too fast.

"How the hell am I supposed to read this when you are making me so fucking hot and wet?" she continued loudly. "Now damn it. I have to take off these pants before they get too wet!"

She unbuttoned and unzipped them in what appeared to be one swift move. She stopped, looked at me, and while keeping her eyes on mine slowly began to peel them down. She stopped at her ankles and slightly lifted one foot and deftly peeled a shoe off toe to heel and then did the other and stepped out of her pants. As she stood I finally became aware of her tight little pink panties. They appeared to be very wet as they clung to her pussy following every curve and making one of the loveliest camel toes I had ever seen. I could tell she had shaved everything but an inverted thin triangle of hair above it.

"Wait. You can't oogle it yet."

She stood straight and began to pull her shirt up her body and revealed a matching pink bra that seemed to caress the beautiful orbs they held. The shirt finally came up and over a face with the sexiest crazed look I had ever seen.

"Now it's your turn."

"But," I laughed, "I am not wet!"

"NO, but you are very hard," she said pointing to the bulge in my jeans. "That cannot stay there lest you rip and ruin your pants, and that would be a shame as they show off that large ass of yours so well."

Still reclined I began unbuckling my belt but she leaned forward and grabbed my hand removing it and said, "Please allow me."

She finished unbuckling the belt and pulled the belt free like a slain snake from its nest. She then unbuttoned my pants and before unzipping them she placed her hands to each side of the bulge and gathered them together pushing the material together and allowing my covered cock to rise further. She leaned forward and rubbed each cheek along it and then inhaled deeply. She looked up, but her eyes were unfocused and had a glazed look.

"Hmmm, oh do I love your smell. So very . . . so very earthy and like a home should smell."

If she said so who was I to argue.

She then unzipped my pants and grabbing them by the belt loops began to tug them viciously. I lifted my hips at the wrong time and her, my pants and underwear all flew backwards across the room where she landed on my roommates bed.

"So thats how you're going to play!" and with that sprang forward and landed upon me. Legs straddling me and her moist pussy inches from my tongue. I flicked my tongue trying to reach it, but she was not close enough. Seeing this she slid forward and pulled my face deep into the folds of her still panty covered lips. I licked, she moaned. I sucked hard, she shuddered. I licked her clit and she released a torrent of juices into my mouth and face as she spasmed and thrashed as her legs clamped and her hands pulled me tighter in. I struggled to lap up everything as it came my way. It was lap, swallow and suck as I held my breath trying not to drown in her sweet honey like nectar. She continued to shudder and I was close to losing the fight. I needed to breathe and just as I brought my hands to her ass to lift her off me she fell to the side.

Gasping for air I slid my hips forward and off the bed. I turned onto my knees and pulled her forward. I took her panties into my hands and gently began removing them. She reflexively lifted her hips. I wasn't sure if she knew she did because she still seemed to be in a fog of bliss. She was moaning and mumbling something too soft to be understood. I pulled each leg up and over my shoulders and leaned in to return volley.

Yes. That is indeed how I was going to play.

I began with her clit, lightly flicking, circling, and nibbling it. She shuddered softly. I licked downward along her lips and back up pushing slightly in. As I reached her clit I covered it with my mouth and sucked in pulling it up and engorging like a cock. As I did so I began circling it with my tongue. She shuddered a bit harder this time and longer. I brought my right hand up and inserted a finger into her. As I began to slowly finger fuck her I brought the left arm up and around her thigh and searched for her breast. Feeling this she arched her back and reached behind herself and released the clasps. She dropped back down as she shuddered and moaned deeper as I added a second finger. I got ahold of her bra and began pulling it down her body and away. She lifted her arms and it came free and then she dropped them to the bed and grabbed it as if she were trying not to fall off the face of the Earth. I added a third finger as I felt her begin to tighten up and bit down on her clit and twisted a nipple. Her release was magnificent.

My face became a boulder in the onrush of a wild overflowing river. I stood strong in her rapids with my tongue acting as paddle as I tried to maintain my place as she fought to hold fast to the bed. I stopped and stood quickly. She looked down as I placed my cock along her soaking groove. "YES!" she screamed at me, "Fucking yes!"

I did not hesitate and slammed my somewhat slim seven inches home. She gasped and held her breath as I began to slowly pump in and pull out. Her moans deepened. My effort increased. Sweat began to bead on her beautiful skin and as I slowed my efforts a bit I leaned forward grabbing her legs and pushed them to the side spreading her out and opening her up. I licked each breast avoiding the dark pink areolas and number two size eraser nipples. Even her her sweat, though salty, was sweet and intoxicating. She took her ankles in hand and pulled her legs back and to her sides. I leaned back leaving her breasts and nipples behind as I began to pump harder and faster. I could feel myself bottoming out on her cervix. The slapping of balls to ass filled the room as the fluids squished, and she writhed and I pumped like a madman. She began to shudder. She let go of her legs and one fell forward and she absently kicked out and connected with my chest knocking me backwards and upright. I stood amazed as I watched her shake and twitch like a person turning into movie zombie. Her moans ethereal, breathed in between shudders and twitches. Her shaking subsided. Her breathing was slowly returning to normal.

"Fucking AYE! You win, you win."

She propped herself up on her elbows and looked at me, "You didn't come."

"No. It wasn't needed for me to win," I smiled from ear to ear.

"Lets clean up and then get some dinner," I said heading to the bathroom and turning on the shower. That was another benefit of this dorm. All rooms had their own bathrooms, small, but with a toilet and shower. She joined me and I lost, but had won.

We went to dinner in the cafeteria and then returned to the room where we stayed the rest of the weekend taking breaks only to study and to order out. When my roommate returned early Monday morning we were still curled up under the covers.

(END OF PART 1)