A Weekend Before Life Pt. 03

Story Info
Two young lovers head to her house for Thanksgiving.
3.4k words
4.51
16.9k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanksgiving - Day 1

We looked at each other as the door was opened and the stewardess announced the deboarding of our flight.

"Here we go," Julia said just before she kissed me on the lips, then nuzzled her nose against mine. God I thought it was so sexy when she did that.

"I'm ready Babe," I said as I pulled her tight, kissed her and said, "Whatever happens, I love you."

We stepped out of the covered rampart and into the Duluth International Airport. It wasn't much to behold, but we made our way down to baggage claim and then to the car rental agency Julia's father had made arrangements with. The rental agent gave us the keys and the paperwork and explained that it was waiting for us out front. Gerald led the way to a GMC Yukon. I looked to Julia. She shrugged her shoulders and smiled. I thanked Gerald and put our bags in the back and then helped Julia into the vehicle. As I stepped into the Yukon I realized they had it warmed and ready to go.

"You warm Baby?"

"Yep," she said smiling.

"Okay, tell me the way."

We took Rice Lake Road north out of town and headed deep into mosquito country. I was glad though for it being late November. I had heard horror stories about mosquitos up here being the size of small birds. However, I hoped that the cold of such a late season had killed them for me. The road eventually opened up to a large lake on each side of the road where Julia pointed out on the east side of the lake a spot where they used to park a vehicle on the ice and take bets on when it would fall through when spring arrived.

"Nice, something to do when passing time drinking beer I guess."

"Yah, you know, we like dat up here!" she said pointing out my stereotyping of Minnesotans.

The road turned to the east once across the lake then shortly after turned north. Not long after that the road turned into Vermillion Trail and we saw a somewhat freshly cut road on the left leading to the northeastern corner of Boulder Lake. Julia said we needed to turn there. We headed down the narrow gravel road cut through the trees and what looked like former swampland. After a few turns the road opened into a large gravel roundabout with two houses along its outer edge. Julia pointed to the house on the right.

I stopped and stared at the house. It was more of a log cabin mansion. It was built on a raised surface making the land about 15' higher than its environs. A huge front porch looked over by two huge tree logs supporting a large deck above provided an imposing and magnificent entrance. The doors were single slabs of wood with tree branches for door handles sanded smooth and shining. Elaborate clear, beveled glass, cut and shaped liked stained glass showed a wooded scene with two deer on the left and a bear and moose on the right. Above, overlooking the deck was a two story glass wall covering the span of the great room within.

I was suddenly aware of a sharp elbow needling me in the ribs.

"OMG! Drive please, I gotta pee!"

I pulled up and a older Gentleman walked out and down the steps to meet us.

I let Julia out and walked to the man and extended a hand, "Good morning Mr. Salo, I am glad to finally meet you."

"I am so sorry sir," he said as he removed his hand from my grip, "I am Mr. Salo's Butler Edward. May I help you with the luggage?"

I awkwardly apologized and tried to assure him it was not necessary.

"I understand Mr Williams, but our young Miss Julia never travels light. I will give you a hand."

There was no ill will in the offer and there was a knowing smile as he began to lift a few of her larger bags. I grabbed the others as I watched Julia rapidly disappear into the large house. I followed him into the foyer and as he turned to the right and began the climb up the staircase on the right. Despite the the grandeur of the home it was modestly decorated, and done in very good taste. In fact the only part of the home that bespoke of its luxury was a full story crystal chandelier hanging from the center of the great room. We arrived at the landing of the second floor and turned to the right again. Down this hall there were six doors and based on placement one must have been a hall bathroom and the other a service closet. He set Julia's luggage down and showed me into the room.

"This Mr. Williams, is your room. I hope it meets your needs. If there is anything you need just ask, and I will do my best to assist you. It has been nice meeting you, Sir."

With that he left me standing in awe. The room was the size of my home. There was a small kitchenette off to the left of the door, a door further down the wall leading to a large bathroom with walk in shower, jacuzzi, a toilet and oh hell, a bidet. I laughed and returned to the room and began to unpack in the cedar closet and dresser.

Just as I was finished hanging my last buttoned shirt two hands covered my eyes. I turned and swept Julia into my arms and began to passionately kiss her. There was a bit of resistance at first but I shrugged it off as being in her father's house. Eventually she caved and began to eagerly return the kiss. My hands traveled down the curves of her body and and grabbed her ass forcefully pulling her close, and further up to my mouth. We slowly parted and my hands moved around and up to the bottom of her sweater and began pulling the sweater up. As she lifted her arms, I bunched the sweater together around her wrists, restricting her arms above her head and began kissing down her neck to her bra encased breasts. She began to moan as my mouth closed around her rapidly hardening nipple. As I lightly bit down -

"Ahem, what do you think you are doing?"

Oh shit, I thought, her Mother. I dropped Julia's arms and turned to apologize.

I froze. Confused. Lost. I was looking at Julia in the clothes she was wearing when we arrived. I couldn't think. But how, I turned, looked dumbfounded to where Julia was pulling down her sweater, but Julia was over there, arms crossed, smiling? What the hell? I looked back, Julia had her sweater down now and was blushing deeply. I needed to sit. I sat on the bed and for just the briefest of moments held my spinning head in my hands. Then, "Oh my God," I said as I turned to my Julia, "You're a twin? Shouldn't you have told me? I mean, I, I," I was stuttering and couldn't stop.

Julia, laughed. "Don't worry. I wanted to surprise you. I'm not mad. Remember, I told you I shared everything with my Sisters."

I looked to the other Julia. Her blush was fading and a smile lit up her face.

"Georgie, meet my sister Jewell."

"Hi," she said with just a hint of a higher pitched voice, but other than that no immediate clue as to any other difference, "that was such a nice way to meet you."

"Hello," I said, "Nice to meet you . . . and your lips . . . and mouth . . . and -"

"Down boy," Julia laughed.

"Well," I said, "What a wonderful way to meet your twin Julia."

They both laughed, "Unh hunh."

Julia spoke next, "Jewell, dad wants us downstairs, Georgie, come down once you're ready. I know how you'd like to take a shower. Take one quickly and come on down. I'd like you to meet Dad." With that she grabbed Jewell's hand to lead her from the room. Jewell strained her neck to watch me as she was led against her will from the room. Damn, I thought, this is going to be one interesting Thanksgiving.

I retrieved some nice clothes and laid them on the bed, grabbed a towel, placed it on the bathroom counter and stepped into the shower. There was a marble bench about three feet long placed along the north wall. There was a large shower head, and four long silver shower strips in each corner from the ceiling to about a foot from the floor. The water was almost immediately at the perfect temperature. I stepped into the center of the spray's junction and sighed as I began to relax. I heard Julia's familiar giggle behind me and smiled.

Julia entered the shower as she stepped from the pile of clothes she had just shed. I turned and grabbed her and backed her against the wall pinning her hands to her side as I finally got to take her bare nipple into my mouth. Her moans began softly and then became deep and guttural. I slid downwards and lifted her left leg and placed it on the marble bench. I leaned forward and placed my left hand on her mound and slid it south using my index finger and thumb to move her soft pink lips apart. I placed my tongue at the bottom of her lovely opening and licked upwards. Almost immediately she came with a catlike growl. She yanked my head forward into her pussy as her shakes intensified. I licked and sucked in as much of her fluids as I could and once the spasms subsided I slid upward and began to kiss her as I positioned my cock at her slippery opening.

I bit her lower lip as I harshly pushed up and in and elicited a very loud cry. She was so tight, that the resistance I felt was extremely hot and exhilarating. I began to thrust upward, increasing in intensity and force. Her moan became one long growl. It was a sound I had not heard Julia make and it increased my desire as I drove harder upward, intending to make that growl become one long intense roar. Her arms were clinging to my neck as she hung loosely fixed to the wall. Her movements were erratic as water on her back acted as lubricant on the marbled wall. I released her briefly and turned her, then had her bend forward on the bench as I prepared to enter her from behind.

I grabbed her hips and as I thrust forcefully inward her squeal echoed in the shower. I was now mad with lust and determined to make her cum before I let mine loose. She began to pant rapidly as I felt her pussy begin to twitch. Her back arched, her wet hair was flung backward and slapped her back like hundreds of whips. Her body was amiss in a thousand violent shudders. And I finally released full force into her lovely pussy. I lost count of the number of times my cock shot forth its seed in pump after pump. Something about fucking in her parent's house had turned us both on in ways we hadn't felt before.

I regained my senses and stepped backwards. My cock made a loud pop as I withdrew it from her pussy. She sank to her knees and laid her head upon her arms and kept softly repeating, "Oh God, Oh god, so, so, so, God, oh God sooooo damn good."

"Honey, are you okay," I said placing my hands under her arms and helping her to her feet.

"Thank you George."

"Okay, now I know I fucked you senseless Julia, what happened to Georgie?"

"Well for one," came a voice from outside the shower, "That's not me. Damn it, Justine, why the fuck couldn't you wait?"

My head was spinning again. I absently sat down on the bench after I moved - Justine(?) to the side. Justine giggled and stepped out of the shower, turned, thanked me, and grabbed my towel and left the bathroom.

I looked up, "Honey, I am so sorry but damn it, are there any more of you waiting around the corner you need to tell me about?"

"No," she laughed loudly, "but get your ass up and get dressed. Daddy is waiting to meet you." She left me there on the bench, cock hanging happy and limp, and my head reeling from the overload of information since I entered this house. I shook my head and left the shower.

When I finally made it downstairs I was warmly greeted by a man a little shorter than myself who despite his age and greying temples was still in very good shape. He had a caring, kind smile, a firm, but not overpowering handshake and timing for the right comment, or joke when needed that made him a perfect host. His mood turned serious as he said, "George, may we talk in my study?"

He lead the way from the kitchen side bar and into his study. It was a dark but warm wood lavished room with medical tomes along the wall behind his desk, philosophy, science, and various non fiction works on the left, and copies of what appeared to be rare first editions of many of the world's greatest literary works on the other wall. Behind the leather high backed chairs were paintings of each of the family members and one of the family together.

He motioned for me to have a seat.

"Would you like a drink George?"

"No sir, thank you though."

He smiled softly, then poured a three fingered glass of whiskey for himself.

He sat down across from me, smiled, and said, "You can relax George. This will be no inquisition. I know two things about you I like already. The first being that I have never seen my daughter more happy than she has been with you. Second," he chuckled softly, "I checked you out. You seemed to have been a late bloomer in terms of academics, but from what I have heard you have proved yourself to be a determined, intelligent, young man. Julia told me of your health situation in high school. I wish we would have known you then. I have a friend of mine whose work is focused on muscular and skeletal growth development. A lot of his research has been used by NASA. I think he would have been able to cut your misery in half, or less. But unfortunately it is of no matter now. I am glad to see you stuck to it through it all to make it to where you are now. That, in, and of itself, tells me all I need to know about you."

I was impressed. He dissected me with an aplomb I had never encountered, and yet I felt comfortable talking with him. Our talk meandered seemingly of its own free will, and yet somehow I knew it to have been guided, measured, and evaluated. through it all I never felt the imposing presence Julia relayed to me.

A light knock on the door.

"Yes," John Salo replied, "please come in, I think we are done for the moment." He stood as Julia/Jewell/Justine aw hell, I don't know anymore, entered the room.

"Dad," she said, "Mother would like you two to come to dinner."

"Yes Justine we are on our way. Shall we," he said motioning the way.

"Of course."

Dinner while simple, was for me amazing. The talk was centered around the three girls updating their parents on their studies, and their work. They did not seem to have pursued a social life as Julia had. While Julia was focused on her studies, these two seemed to have a laser like focus that left little for anything else. The discussions that night were entertaining and filled with information that flowed freely as if the family was a brain exchanging information from one sector to another. It was for some reason highly erotic, and was made all the worse by their Mother.

Julia had noticed that I was having a hard time not taking in every inch of her Mother throughout the meal. In my defense I could not help myself. Their Mother, while in her late fifties was the very image of her daughters, albeit, a little greyed at the roots, but her breasts still rode high and firm upon her chest. Her laugh lines added a regalness to her eyes that fell upon you like soft, caressing, calming hands. While her ass had filled out a bit more than her daughters had in her latter years, I was sure it had not seen one damn bit of neglect on her husband's part in that time. Julia could see in my eyes that I, if given the chance, would relish every inch of her Mother's still firm and sexy body. At one point near the end of the meal I had to excuse myself feigning discomfort and a need for a bathroom.

As I entered the bathroom I quickly unzipped, dropped my pants, and sat back on the toilet and took my cock in hand. I began to slowly stroke it up and once at the head circled it with my thumb and started the downstroke. I leaned back and spread my legs to ease the pressure of the toilet seat upon the back of my thighs. There was a soft knock on the door as Julia (I hoped) entered the room.

"I knew it," she laughed as she whispered, "Damn Georgie, is there anyone in my family you don't want to fuck?"

"Um, yeah," I laughed, "Your Dad, the Butler . . . any other Man I haven't met yet?"

She knelt down between my legs and said, "Here, let me take care of that, you take too long when you stroke your own cock." With that said she took it from my hand and began to move hers up and down then stopped, spit heavily on my cock, and resumed her pumps. After a bit she stopped just below the head and began to lick my soldier's helmet. Suddenly the door opened and Holy Shit! her Mother entered.

"Julia dear, your Father is going to get worried, move and let me take care of that. I told your father I was going to help your young man feel better. I am a Doctor after all," she joked. Julia moved aside and before lowering her lips to my cock, her Mother winked and said, "I hope you enjoy this honey, your looks have been making me wet all night."

She lowered her lips and closed them tightly around my rock hard cock. Her lips sealed beautifully and as she began to slowly bob up and down with her tongue dancing, encircling, and caressing the undersides of my cock I leaned back and as my neck went limp I hit my head. Julia laughed and her Mother simply increased her suction. Her left hand matched pace with her lips as her right hand began to squeeze my balls. Her pressure was soft at first but with each downstroke it became more firm. She was now looking into my eyes and each time she squeezed harder, she laughed harder. She struggled to breathe and suck. Finally I could hold back no more. "Mrs. Salo, I am going to cum. Mrs. Salo, Mrs. . . oh, oh, fuck!" I damn near yelled as I exploded down Julia's Mother's soft, warm, expert throat. The room went grey.

"Georgie. Georgie." I heard a voice say.

"Whoa, what, hunh?"

"Damn Georgie you made my Mom's day . . . but what about mine?" she pouted.

"Well, after dinner . . . "

"Nope, Mom is making an excuse for us. We are heading to bed, right fucking now!"

I followed her on unsteady legs up the long staircase to my room. We entered and we both stripped for bed. I crawled under the covers and held them open for her. I pulled her tight and tried to spoon with her.

"Oh fuck no, you suck Jewell's tit, fuck Justine intensely in the shower, and let my Mother suck your cock. It is my turn now, and you will suck this pussy, lick this pussy, fuck this pussy, and then darling, you will fuck me in my ass until I pass out!"

I chuckled softly, "Yes dear!"

When she finally passed out, face down, ass in the air, I lost my balance and fell backward off the bed and into the floor as I too passed out, exhausted, with a smile on my face.