A Weekend From Hell

Story Info
Jenna and friends are captured by escapees.
1.9k words
4.12
222.4k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davey2888
davey2888
14 Followers

The boat had just pulled into the dock when Jenna excused herself and headed toward the cabin. Veronica and Rhonda were right behind her as she headed toward the cabin to make them all some sandwiches for lunch. It was already mid afternoon and they hadn't eaten since breakfast. Their husbands were going to get the boat docked and check the boat motor to see what was causing it to miss when it was running.

Shawn, Jenna's husband, was a computer technician and knew very little about engines. But both of the other men were master mechanics by trade so he was glad they were there. There was Brad, Rhonda's husband and Jeremy,who was married to Veronica.

Just as the women went thru the door each woman felt a hand cover her mouth and stifle any screams that she had. As Jenna felt something sharp against her throat, she was told to stop struggling. Each one was told to stop struggling or die.

The stranger that had hold of Jenna seemed to be in control of the others as he was the only one giving orders at the time. The next thing he said froze each of the ladies in their tracks.

"It's your choice whether you live or die. I'm going to remove my hand and if you scream then the men die right now", he said.

He removed his hand from over Jenna's mouth and told the others to do the same thing. He also told them if there is a scream to shoot the guys as they came running toward the house.

"Ok ladies, thats a good start. Now listen to

me. We are going to be here until Sunday afternoon and its up to you whether all of you live or die when we leave."

The men still had a knife to their throats as he was talking. "You will do what you are told to do, when you are told with no backtalk. Do I make myself clear?"

The women all nodded their heads.

"Good."

Now talking to Rhonda, he told her to go out and get the guys to come inside or watch them die where they stand. As she walked out on the porch she wanted to scream for them to run and save themselves but she knew that each of the men had a gun aimed at them as she spoke and had no choice but to comply with these evil men's wishes or see her husband and the others die right then.

Rhonda called out to Brad and told him lunch was ready.

"Ok Hun, we'll be right there", he said as she turned and went back to her captors. When she went through the door, she noticed five men. Each had on denim pants with a stripe down each leg, signaling they were from the prison in the next county.

"Ok, let's hope you husbands have sense enough not to try anything.

The guys came through the door laughing and froze in their tracks as they saw a knife around each of their wives throat.

As Shawn started to move forward, the man who was in charge said very commandingly, "try it and she is dead."

Faced with no choice but to comply, the men allowed each of his wrist to be tied behind his back. He was then put in a corner of the room and told not to move or watch his wife die.

Then each one had his feet tied together, rendering him helpless.

Then the women were all released and told to sit down and shut up. The leader went around the house looking for any weapons he could find. He found a 9mm baretta in a brief case in one of the bedrooms.

When he returned he said to Jenna, "What is your name."

"Mmy name is Jenna", she said.

"Ok Jenna, come here. I want you to drop to your knees and suck my cock. If you don't make me think you love every minute of it, your husband will die and you will still do it again. Now suck me," he said.

Shawn yelled at Jenna not to do it and took a hard fist in the gut for opening his mouth.

Tears filled Jenna's eyes as she knew she had no choice but to do as he wanted. Maybe she could just get this over with and be left alone, knowing better than to think that. She was a very beautiful woman with long brunette hair and deep blue eyes and who knows how long these men had been locked up without a woman. Her 34d-22-34 body was clothed only in a light blue two piece bikini.

She dropped to her knees in front of the man and unfastened his pants letting them drop to the floor at his feet. She was staring at the cock in front of her and didn't know if she could get it in her mouth or not. It must be at least 9 inched long and as big around as her wrist.

"Suck it, bitch" he said to her.

Jenna lowered her mouth to the cock in front of her and licked the head of it. She started licking up the shaft and around the head before she engulfed it in her mouth. Grabbing her by the hair of the head fucking her mouth like it was a cunt, he started cumming in her mouth and told her to swallow it all. She found that she had no choice but to comply. After he had finished cumming in her mouth her let his cock slide out and across her beautiful face, leaving a streak of cum from the corner of here mouth to her cheek.

When Jenna looked around she saw Veronica on her knees with the cock of a man in her mouth and Rhonda was sitting on top of a man with his hard cock in her shaved pussy and another cock in her mouth.

Jenna felt a hand on her shoulder and looked to see the last of the guys with his cock in his hand telling her to pull her clothes off.

"Hurry up Bitch, I want some of that pussy", he said.

She untied her bikini and let it fall to the floor standing there for all of them to see.

"Get on your hands and knees and get ready for a good fucking."

When she was on her knees she felt the tip of his cock pressing against her pussy lips. He pushed his cock in in one hard stroke causing here to feel the pain as there was no lubrication in her tight little cunt. The man didn't care and continued to fuck his cock into her pussy from behind.

She closed her eyes to try to think of something pleasant instead of what was happening to her and her friends. She felt something touch her lips and opened her eyes to see a cock in front of her.

"Suck it til its hard again", she was told.

Sucking the cock in her mouth she could taste the taste of pussy on the cock and knew it had been fucking one of her friends. She lost count of how many times she had a cock in her mouth and pussy , but was glad when the rapes stopped.

But they hadn't stopped, only postponed for a few minutes.

Veronica was led over to Brad, Jenna to Jeremy, and Rhonda to Shawn and told to suck them off.

"Yeah, put on a show for us", came the voices from the men.

Each woman looked at the other one not knowing what to do about this predicament.

"I'm tired of telling you something and you just standing there", the leader said. "The next time you have to be told twice, you will get to watch you husband die ."

Jenna dropped to her knees and started unfastening Jeremy's pants. She said, "Jeremy I have to and took his cock in her mouth, sucking for all she was worth.

Veronica and Rhonda did the same , trying to just get thru this time.

Shawn was the first to cum in the mouth of his friend's wife. Rhonda swallowed every drop and just as she finished the other two cum also .

Jenna was told to crawl over there and suck one of the escaped prisoners. She did so without any hesitation.

Veronica and Rhonda were told to make them all something to eat. Veronica reached for her clothes and was told to leave them where they were that she wouldn't need them again til the men were gone.

Jenna sucked the hard cock until he erupted in her mouth and then licked hic cock clean for him.

When Veronica returned with some ham and cheese sandwiches he told her to get on her knees and eat Jenna's pussy.

She had never been with a woman before and was nervous about doing so. But, she knew what would happen if she refused or had to be told again, so she got on her knees and lowered her head to Jenna's cunt. She found that the smell wasn't as bad as she had thought it would be so she began licking around the outside of her lips. She let her tongue lick the whole area before she let it slip into her cunt. Not really knowing what to do, she just did what she liked having Jeremy do to her.

Now that Rhonda returned with ice tea for the men she was told to eat Veronica's cunt until she cum. It wasn't new to Rhonda as she had a few lesbian encounters while she was in college. But none of her friends knew this side of her.

She lay down on her back and Veronica straddled her face and lowered her hot wet cunt to the waiting tongue.

One of the men dropped to his knees at Jenna's face and put his cock in her mouth and another raised Rhonda's legs and inserted his hard cock in her pussy.

Jenna was the first to cum, moaning around the man's hard cock fucking her mouth. When he started cumming he pulled his cock out of her mouth and cum on her very beautiful face.

"Damn bitch you are a first class cock sucker," he said to her.

She didn't say anything to him and he said, "I paid you a compliment slut. When I do answer me.

"Thank you", was all she could say.

Then Veronica started cumming from the expert pussy licking she was receiving from Rhonda.

Rhonda was the next to cum.

Then her pussy was filled with another load of cum as the escaped prisoner cum in her cunt. The women just sat there with cum smeared on their faces .

Rhonda looked at a clock on the wall and realized that the rapes had been going on for about 6 hours. It was already past 9:00.

The leader told two of the men to keep first watch and to watch the men and make sure none of them were untied for any reason without him knowing it.

The women were told to fix their husbands something to eat and feed them. They did as they were commanded.

When they were done the leader took Veronicas arm and said "lets go to bed Bitch".

He told the other two men to pick one. Each of the women were glad the rapes were over. Or were they.........

To be continued.

davey2888
davey2888
14 Followers