A Weekend Guest

Story Info
Sharing my room with my cousin.
770 words
3.28
88.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything in this story and in the stories to follow is completely true.

I think I've been a voyeur since early on. The idea of secretly watching others excited me in a different way. Looking at porn was great, don't get me wrong, but watching someone I knew was the best.

I'm sure everyone fantasizes about people they know. Having sex with them, picturing what they look like naked. Under ordinary circumstances that's as far as it would ever go. But for me it never stopped there. In my mind, I always tried to find a way to make my fantasies into reality.

My first experience was not voyeurism strictly speaking, but I believe it paved the way for what I was to become. It began when my cousin was visiting from out of town and she would be spending the weekend with us. We had grown up together and were good friends.

We lived in a small home and so she would be sleeping in my room because I had a bunk bed. I don't remember why, but we decided against using the beds and ended up sleeping in sleeping bags on the floor. We stayed up late with a flash light and told stories and remembered good times - it was fun.

Eventually we turned off the light and began to sleep.

During the night I woke up to use the bathroom. When I returned I noticed that my cousin had become too hot during the night and was sleeping on top of her sleeping bag. She was wearing something that to me looked like a sports bra and panties.

I lay down and watched her in the darkness. I could see her easily with the street light shining through the blinds. She lay on her side facing away from me.

I'm not sure what caused me to act, but I decided that I wanted to see her naked. I reached over quietly and slowly tugged on her panties, slowly bringing them down. I did this in small increments so as to not wake her up. I don't know how long it actually took, but at the time it seemed like forever. I stopped many times when she would stir and I was afraid that I was caught, but she never fully awakened. Slowly I lowered the panties to reveal her ass.

My cock was throbbing, but I didn't touch it. I was leaning close to her and it would have been difficult to quickly move back into my sleeping bag if she started to wake up. I was sure the sound of me jerking off right next to her would definitely increase the chances of getting caught, not to mention having to explain accidently spraying her back side with my cum.

I watched her for a long time, deeply aroused. I studied the way her muscles shifted as she changed positions. It was a hot night and I could see small beads of sweat on her skin and how they caught the light when she moved in her sleep.

I very much wanted to continue pulling her panties down so that I could see her pussy, but she had folded her legs into a fetal position and I was afraid that any further exploration would surely awaken her.

I also considered trying to lift her sports bra up over her tits, but once again her position prevented this. As I watched her, I kept hoping that she would roll over onto her back so that I could try, but she never did.

Eventually she awoke enough to notice the state of her underwear and pulled them up and climbed back into her sleeping bag. I lay still for a long time until it seemed she was asleep again and I began to masturbate. I was extremely turned on and rock hard, easily harder than I had ever been before. It did not take long for me to finish, my body convulsing as I came in my sleeping bag. It was difficult to do this quietly and I'm sure I was gasping for breath.

I lay awake for a long time wondering if she would remember later and find it odd that her ass was exposed, but the next morning everything was normal.

I think this early incident shaped the way I fantasized in the future. Although it was something as simple as seeing her naked ass (and I had seen a lot of porn) it aroused me like nothing had before. The secrecy of it. The fact that I was watching someone I knew.

I was hooked.