A Weekend Home

Story Info
This weekend, college girl gets quality time with stepdad.
4.4k words
4.41
110.5k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew she could never admit to anyone what she thought. It was taboo. But she couldn't help herself.

Whenever she looked at him, either with his knowledge or not, every muscle in her body twitched and moisture gathered rapidly at the apex of her thighs. At first, she'd tried to deny it, telling herself it was just the rampage of adolescent hormones. Then she told herself she was just curious and that if anything were to happen, it would remove all desire. Lately though, she'd been giving in to the urge to watch him.

He made her weak.

And he wasn't even aware of it. He couldn't be. She'd heard him late at night in the room across the hall. She knew how he refused to give up a challenge. Not that she'd be a really great challenge.

Oh no.

All he had to do was ask and she'd fall at his feet, begging for release.

Today, she stood at her bedroom window and watched as he mowed the lawn. Forgetting for the moment the obvious parallel that brought to mind, Charlotte bit her lip as she studied the lines of his naked chest.

God help her, he was shirtless today and the sun was beating down hard on their suburban neighborhood. He was glistening with sweat and she tightened the muscles of her thighs as she watched the moisture dribble down his muscular back. The tanned muscles of his arms bunched and shifted as he moved to one end of the lawn and turned back. Now she could see his face beneath the brim of the baseball cap and knew he had a day old growth of whiskers behind the shadow. His eyes she knew were a sparkling deep blue and his grin was enough to make her come right in her pants.

A moment later she realized she was panting, just watching him out there.

I should not have come home this weekend, she thought and bit back a moan as he whipped his hat off and rubbed his forehead. The motion stretched his muscles, better displaying his six pack of abs.

"Oh god," Charlotte moaned and whirled away from the window before she leapt out.

She flopped on her bed face down and squirmed when the dull ache between her legs wouldn't go away. She sighed and twisted one arm beneath her, sliding her fingers under the waist of her panties and rubbing herself.

Lord, she was soaking wet and every pass of her fingertip over her engorged clit made her twitch. But no matter how long she rubbed herself like this, or how hard she might come in another minute, it wouldn't be enough.

She wanted him. She wanted Nick between her legs, his cock inside of her and his lips on her body.

She'd never quite adapted to the fact that he was her stepfather. Or rather, she'd been in denial for years.

As an adolescent, she'd ignored her urges, unsure what they might have been. Now that she'd been in college for half a year, been out with a few boys and fought off the advances of more than a few, she knew exactly what was going on. Thanksgiving had been a surprise, coming home to find him just as attractive, if not more so now that she was legal. Christmas had been a real trial, with him looking delightfully sexy compared to the cretin who'd tried to force sex on her at the Christmas Ball back at her college. Spring break had been slightly easier since she'd only been home for one night before heading south with friends to party.

She evidently hadn't partied hard enough.

Here it was, two weeks later and she was taking a break from her roommate who was a little shrill at times.

Nick was just as sexy, just as distracting. And her mother was nowhere to be found.

He'd told her she was away on a business trip until the following Tuesday. Charlotte had nodded and smiled weakly, all the while cursing herself silently for her luck.

If she was being completely honest with herself though, she had hoped, dreamt for an opportunity like this.

Only she had no idea what to do with it.

So she kept rubbing herself, breathing heavily into her pillow and begging her body to release at least some of the pressure. She kept at it for so long and so intently that she didn't hear the back door slam shut or the footsteps on the stairs.

"Char?" Nick's familiar voice called out, dangerously close to her bedroom door.

Too late, she realized she'd left it open and she froze where she was; face down, pajama pants down over her ass and her hand beneath the center of her body.

"Char, the lawn's done if you still wanted to sit out and sunba-" he stopped short and Charlotte knew without looking that he'd reached her doorway. "Oh," he said. "Oh wow, I...uh..." He trailed off and Charlotte turned her head ever so slightly to see him standing just outside her room, face flushed from being outside or from seeing her like this, she'd never know.

"I'm sorry," he muttered, lifting his hat off to reveal damp, dark hair as he scratched his forehead. "I'll just...I'll go."

No.

"No!" Charlotte called and rolled off the bed, stifling a moan at the sharp movement of her finger from between her legs. "Don't go."

Nick stopped as he turned and didn't go any further. He didn't look back at her though.

"I..." She started to speak as she crossed the room to stand beside him. "Nick, I..." She didn't know what she was trying to say. Her mouth was dry, her heart was pounding and she was still horny as hell.

"I shouldn't have seen that," Nick said then, when she couldn't seem to form a full sentence.

"Probably not," Charlotte agreed with a light laugh.

She saw the curve of a smile from this angle and couldn't help the hopeful twinge in her belly at the sight.

"I have to shower," he said then and glanced at her for the briefest of moments before walking the rest of the way down the hall to the bathroom.

I'd like to join you, the words echoed in Charlotte's head but she couldn't make her mouth work to get them out of her.

Instead, she watched him disappear behind the bathroom door and listened for a long time as the water ran on the other side.

Breathing out a noisy sigh, she turned back into her room and, leaving the door wide open, she crawled onto her bed to resume pleasuring herself. She pulled her shirt off over her head and tossed it to the floor. Then she wriggled out of her pajama pants and tossed them beside the shirt. Then she lay on her back, legs spread wide and slid her fingers inside her soaking hole.

She moaned at the feeling and rubbed hard for a few seconds, drawing forth more juice from inside her pussy. Then she circled her clit a few times with her middle finger. She pictured Nick going down on her, sucking her clit into his mouth and making her come all over his chin. Her breathing began to increase in pace and she lowered her other hand to fuck her aching hole as she pinched and rubbed at her clit.

God, give me relief, she thought to herself, biting down on her lip and lifting her hips up off the bed.

She imagined Nick over her, looking down into her face and telling her that he was going to give it to her good. Make her forget about ever fucking another man. His cock was hot on her thigh and she was begging, absolutely pleading for him to slide it into her. She added another finger to the hand that was driving in and out of her pussy and groaned loudly. Then she dragged a nail lightly over her clit with her other hand and barely kept from crying out as her orgasm took hold.

She bucked against her hand a few times, moaning in between gasping breaths and then she rolled to her side, pressing her hot cheek to the cool pillow.

Her vision cleared and she saw a familiar shape in her bedroom doorway.

And she was so glad she'd left it open.

"You called my name," Nick told her, his voice husky as he stood there, barely holding a towel around his waist.

"Did I?" She asked, blinking in surprise. She didn't remember doing that. She didn't care.

"Why?"

She considered how she should respond. Obviously he didn't have a problem watching her lie there naked with her fingers still idly working between her legs. All while he was practically naked and still dripping from his shower. She lifted one shoulder in a shrug and smiled slowly.

All her begging and wishing had given her this exact moment. This single weekend where she'd come home unplanned and her mother had gone out of town.

"I was thinking of you," she told him.

"You were?" He exhaled sharply and stepped into her room.

Her heart thudded once against her ribcage. She nodded.

"Why?"

"Because you're all I think about," she said.

He shook his head, taking another few steps in and Charlotte saw his fingers slip their hold on the towel ever so slightly. He kept moving until he was standing right next to the bed. He was close enough now that she could see he wasn't really holding the towel so much as he was hiding his erection.

Charlotte sat up then, watching his eyes take in the sight of her naked body. She perched on the edge of the bed, her legs parted so that he could see the glisten of moisture there. Then she reached out, grabbed the towel and pulled it slowly away. She bit her lip at her first sight of his swollen cock. It was beautiful. Long and straight and...yes, just big enough that she could almost wrap her fingers all the way around it.

"Char," Nick was breathing hard now and when Charlotte glanced up at his face, his eyes were dark with desire.

She decided that this was going to happen now or never.

She leaned forward and licked his cock from base to tip, swirling her tongue at the tip and moaning at the taste of his pre-cum.

"Oh, geez, Char," he moaned, his hand coming down to cup the back of her head.

Well, that was all the encouragement she needed. In an effort to keep her boyfriends satisfied without giving up what she held back, she'd become quite adept at blow jobs. She put her skills to good use here, sucking all of Nick in and halting her gag reflex when the slick bit of juice trickled against the back of her throat.

He groaned and pressed his fingers into her scalp. She lifted her hands to cup his ass, scraping her nails over the taut skin. He moved then, thrusting lightly into her mouth. She sucked him in, working her tongue at the underside of his member, savoring his tangy taste. And he was tangy. She didn't know, or care, how he managed it but she would gladly suck his cock until the end of time.

She slipped one hand around his thigh and lightly squeezed his balls, rolling them gently through against her fingers. She pulled her head back and licked all over his round cock head, just barely slipping the tip of her tongue on the slit at the tip. He jerked against her, more of his cum leaking out of him.

"Oh yeah," he breathed and his other hand twisted into her hair, holding her face more firmly against him.

So she sucked. She licked and she lapped up every bit of him when he came into her mouth. Some of it overflowed and dripped down her chin. She pulled back and lifted it to her mouth with two fingers, meeting his gaze as she did do.

"Charlotte..." Nick spoke first and shook his head.

"Don't talk," she told him, still massaging his member as it relaxed in her hand. "I don't want to talk to you anymore."

His eyes were still dark, his pupils almost completely taken over the color. "What do you want?"

She bit her lip and slid backwards on her bed, lying back on her pillows. She let her legs fall open and pressed her fingers into her pussy again. She sighed when the juices spilled out over her fingers and rubbed them all over, coating every part of her lips. Nick watched her, his gaze intent and she almost crowed in delight when his hand went to his limp cock and began to stroke it.

"I'm wet, Nick," she told him, knowing she sounded simple and not caring. "I'm wet because of you."

"I haven't touched you," he said.

"Not yet," she tossed back.

He blinked and knelt on the bed in the next instant. He leaned over her and she smiled into his dark eyes. There were only a few thin lines around his eyes and mouth and barely any grey at his temples. He was younger than her mother by a few years but eighteen years older than Charlotte who'd just celebrated her nineteenth birthday over spring break. Not that it mattered. She'd have dreamt about fucking Nick even if he was fifty. If he let her, she'd keep on fucking him until then.

"You don't know what you're asking me," Nick said then and Charlotte wondered briefly if she'd spoken out loud.

"Yes, I do," she replied, lifting her hands to trace her fingertips over his broad chest. "I'm asking you to do me a favor."

"A favor?" He repeated with a smirk.

"Yes. I haven't been able to sleep or concentrate at school," she told him and grinned. She moved her body more to one side, sliding underneath him. His renewed cock bobbed between them and she reached for it, wanting to feel the silken heat of him against her palm again. "All I do is fantasize about you."

"About me?"

She nodded. "About you and me. About you fucking me. About me blowing you and you eating me out."

"I have been a little hungry this morning," he said then.

Charlotte's stomach clenched and she gasped as he lowered his head, biting on one nipple lightly. His rough, whiskery chin dragged across her belly and his fingers parted her pussy lips a moment before he licked her. She moaned, burying her hands in his hair and lifting her hips to press into his face.

"Keep still or I'll stop," he ordered, lifting his head slightly to give her a firm look.

She bit her lip but nodded, trying to do as he ordered. She'd do anything he asked so long as he didn't stop what he was doing.

Like pushing his thick forefinger up inside of her and rubbing his thumb over her clit. Or adding another finger to the first one and sucking her clit roughly between his lips.

"Oh god," she moaned and twitched with the effort to remain still.

He sucked her roughly for a minute, flicking his tongue over and around her clit. He pushed his fingers hard into her over and over and she came as his teeth scraped over her clit at the same moment.

"Good girl," Nick murmured as he looked up. "You did as I asked and stayed still."

His fingers were still working in and out of her as she glanced down at him, breathing hard. If he kept doing that, just that, she'd be climaxing all over his fingers as second time very soon.

"You've got a nice tight cunt, Char," he said and licked her again. "And very sweet tasting."

"Thanks," she whispered and swallowed hard as he pulled his fingers out. He bent his head, keeping his eyes on her, and thrust his tongue into her hole. "Oooh," she moaned, her eyes narrowing.

He pulled his tongue out a second later and looked up at her with a devilish grin. "I think you'll do anything I tell you to, won't you, Char?"

She nodded, unable to speak. She could hardly believe this was happening. She wondered if Nick had been thinking about this as long as she had.

"So if I tell you to hold your pussy open for me, will you?" He asked.

She nodded and reached down, sliding her fingers between her swollen lips and parting them. He looked down at her and nodded, dragging a finger through her wetness. As he raised his finger and stuck it into his mouth, he met her gaze again.

"Now I want you to roll over and get on your hands and knees," he ordered, sitting up between her legs.

"Wh-what?" She stammered, flushing a deep red.

He gave her a look and she immediately twisted around, crawling up to her knees in front of him.

"Good girl," he said and she felt the bed dip beneath her as he moved behind her. "I always knew you were a good little girl."

She felt his palm slide over her ass cheek and shivered in anticipation. This wasn't exactly how she'd pictured it happening but she just didn't care at this point.

"You know, I wanted to give you something special for your eighteenth birthday but it just didn't seem to work out," he went on, stroking her ass as she held still in front of him.

In another second, she felt his cock brush against the backs of her thighs and she bit back a moan. All she wanted to do was beg him to take her, to slide his cock inside and fucking take her.

"I wanted to give you this for your nineteenth birthday too, but you had to go away," Nick went on and Charlotte felt him drag his cock down the crack of her ass, slowly coating the head with her pussy juices. "I bet you were getting all kinds of cock action on your spring break, weren't you."

She shook her head feebly but couldn't speak out loud.

"Don't lie, Char," Nick murmured, rubbing a hand up her spine and brushing her hair over her shoulder. "You're a good girl, right? And good girls don't lie. Not if they want their reward."

Oh shit, Charlotte thought, her mind turning to mush.

"Are you a good girl?" Nick asked her, his cock sliding up through her wet pussy lips again as he spoke.

"Yes," she hissed out from behind clenched teeth.

"I don't know if I believe you," Nick said. "Do good girls beg to be fucked while their mommies are away from home?"

"Yes!" Charlotte moaned, pushing her hips back and gasping when she felt the tip slip inside her soaking hole.

"Hmm, good girls do get pretty wet, don't they?"

"Yes, god yes, please, Nick!" Charlotte moaned and almost sobbed when he pulled his cock away.

"Please. Good girls say please."

"Yes, please, I'm begging you," Charlotte panted and pushed back. Nick held her in place though, his hand closing on her shoulder.

Nick was breathing heavily, Charlotte realized then. She glanced at him over her shoulder and he was stroking his cock while staring down at her. He licked his lips and shifted closer as she watched.

"Good girl," he whispered, dragging his cock head down her slit once.

Charlotte whimpered, dropping her head down and trying to keep from losing her mind. Then Nick shoved his cock all the way in and she cried out at the shock.

"Holy shit," Nick breathed. "You're so fucking tight, Char."

She nodded weakly and braced herself as he drew back and thrust again. Their bodies coming together made a wet slapping noise and Charlotte felt her legs start to tremble.

"Oh yeah," Nick groaned and pushed into her again. "God, yes, you're fucking tight, Charlotte. Good, fucking tight cunt on a good fucking girl."

"Yes," Charlotte agreed in a whisper and gasped as he thumped into her again. And again. And then his hand was sliding under her, over her belly and down through the damp thatch of curls above their joined bodies.

She started to come as his fingers pinched her clit roughly. He rocked into her hard then, pumping his cock into her tender pussy and making her scream as she came, in spite of the discomfort she felt.

"That's it, Char," Nick said and moved both his hands so he was holding her hips.

He started to fuck her hard then, sinking deep into her with each move of her hips. His fingers were digging into her hips and probably leaving marks but she didn't care. He was breathing hard and his cock was hot and thick inside of her.

"Yes," she moaned. "Yes, god yes."

"Yeah, you like it, huh?" Nick ground out as he slapped his body into hers. "I fucking knew you'd like it. Good girls love to get fucked by big cocks, don't they."

"Yes Nick, please," she replied, lowering her head and gasping for air. "Please don't stop."

"Oh I won't," Nick moaned between inhalations. "Now that I know what a nice tight cunt you have, I'm not going to let you fuck anyone else."

Charlotte nodded her head in agreement. She didn't want to fuck anyone else either. No one else would ever come close to her stepfather and they way he was sliding into her right now. She didn't know what else he might ask her to do but her answer was always going to be yes.

"Yes, fuck me, Nick, please!" She begged, thrusting back at him and biting her lip as he slammed into her.

Nick said nothing, moving faster behind her. He groaned, his fingers squeezing her painfully as he came, his cum spilling inside of her and down her thighs as he continued to pump into her.

12