A Weekend in Atlanta

Story Info
Wife savors stranger while husband watches.
2.5k words
4.37
128.3k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topo
topo
630 Followers

Judy an I were planning a four day weekend in Atlanta before I attended a conference there on Monday. We left Tampa late evening on Wednesday and arrived at the Atlanta airport where retrieved our rental car. We then checked into our hotel near the airport.

We asked the clerk at the hotel where we could settle down and get a couple of drinks. He said that the nearest place was the Gentleman's Club right next to the hotel. We had planned on having some fun these four days so that seemed to be a great place to start. We went to our room and cleaned up and changed. Judy wore a short skirt and thin-strapped halter top; obviously without a bra.

We walked across the parking lot to the club. It wasn't too crowded and we took a small round table in a cluster of tables along the runway where the girls were dancing. We ordered drinks and watched the entertainment for awhile. Several tables around us filled with men; mostly those looking like businessmen. Judy and I were both putting dollar bills in the garters of the dancers and continued to drink wine and eat snacks.

We started a conversation with a couple of men at the tables around us and as the evening progressed became very friendly with one table with three men. They were in town for meetings and conferences and would be leaving on Friday. The tables were so close together that we became a table of five. Judy enjoyed flirting with them and they were obviously enjoying her company.

When she reached over to put dollar bills in the girls' garters everyone got a nice view of her long legs and thighs. Stretching up, her skirt barely covered her backside that wasn't covered by much. She was wearing tiny thong panties and these didn't leave much to the imagination. It seemed that the more she drank, the higher up her skirt came. In fact, the guys were handing her bills to put in the garters for them. One of the guys brought back a red garter that he bought from a display at the bar and gave it to Judy. She lifted her leg onto a chair and put it way up her thigh. They started to tuck the bills into her garter for her to give to the girls. She just giggled each time.

Throughout the evening the DJ was announcing that from 1am until 2am there would be amateur dancing by ladies in the audience. The guys kept at Judy to enter and she continued to refuse. One of the guys (Duane) said that she should because he wanted her to give him a lap dance. She said no way.

Two of the men at the table left because of early meetings in the morning; that left only Duane at our table. While Duane was in the bathroom I told Judy that I thought she had the hots for him and she just grinned and smiled and said well, we came here to have fun; maybe we will live out one of your fantasies. We had talked about this all week long and Judy said no-way, not this trip. We use a third person in many of our fantasies and Judy really gets into it. We changed the subject when Duane came back.

Judy was walking back from the bathroom when one of her favorite songs came on and she danced her way back through the tables. When she got to us she continued to stand next to the table and dance very seductively. I could tell that the wine was getting to her. When the song ended she sat back down and all Duane could say was WOW. She reached over and put her closed fist into Duane's hand and told him that maybe he would get his lap dance after all. Duane opened his hand to find Judy's thong rolled into a little ball. Now, besides her sandals, all Judy had on was her very short skirt and her skimpy top.

The next time Duane went to the bathroom I asked her if we could invite him back to our room for some fun. She didn't say no...that was a good sign. She said that she'd think about it.

When Duane came back she told him that if he was ready for his lap dance he'd better put his money on the table. He took out two twenty dollar bills and placed them on the table and she placed them in her garter.

When the next song came on she stood, faced him, spread his legs and began to dance between them. She took his hands and placed them on her hips as she danced then she slipped his hands under her skirt and placed them directly on her ass and danced closer to him. Duane looked over towards me and I shrugged and smiled at him. He started to kneed her ass and she danced even closer to him. She pulled his hands from her ass and placed them on her tits. She squeezed his hands over her breasts as she leaned into him. She lifted her leg over his and was humping his thigh with her bare pussy. She put his hands under her top and he was playing with her tits and squeezing her nipples. They were rock-hard through the thin material and she was moaning. She pulled one of his hands away and placed it under her skirt and he was playing with her pussy. She pulled his hand up and licked his fingers and put his hand back under her skirt. A few seconds later she pulled his hand out and put his finger in his own mouth so he could taste her juices. She was riding his thigh like a bronco and I know that he was fingerfucking her. I knew she was going to cum by the way she was biting her lip and holding her breath. She started humping harder and Duane had grabbed onto her ass and was helping her rub into his leg. She went stiff and leaned forward and locked onto Duane's lips with hers and pulled his hair with her hands.

I didn't notice until the tables around us applauded that we had an audience. I'm sure that Judy wasn't expecting the audience either. She looked around and took my hand and said let's get out of here. She turned to Duane and told him to come along.

We nearly ran across the parking lot to the hotel and I used my keycard to enter by the side. We entered the elevator where Judy again locked onto Duane's lips and he now had her skirt hiked up to her waist as they kissed. He was squeezing her bare ass and actually had his fingers in her ass. The elevator opened and we headed for the room. I opened the door and Judy was pulling Duane's clothes off before the door was closed.

I went over to a side chair as they fell onto the bed. Judy looked up at me as she tore his clothes off. Our eyes locked and she gave me this intense look and pulled his pants down exposing his fully erect member. She was still looking at me as she rubbed it against her body. Finally, she looked down at him as he pulled her top off and slid her skirt over her head. There was my wife naked sitting on another man who was naked as well. She slid down off of him and pull his pants over his feet and cradled his balls in her hands as she held his penis upright. She looked at me again as she touched his penis with her tongue. Her look intensified as she stuck the tip of her tongue into the hole at the top of it's head. She smiled at me and opened her mouth wide and took the head into her mouth. She was watching my reaction as she gave him a blow job. She could tell that I was loving it! She took most of his dick into her mouth and started sucking with a passion.

Then she stopped sucking and climbed on top of him. They repositioned on the bed and were in the 69 position. I now could see her sucking him as he had his tongue deep inside of her. She was telling him how good he was doing and how good his tongue felt inside of her. He wet his finger with her juices and slowly slid it into her ass. She began to ride his finger; moving back and forth. She was no longer sucking him; but held onto his stiff member as he fingerfucked her ass and sucked on her clit. She kept saying oh yes, oh yes as she reached another powerful orgasm. This time she looked at me as long as she could until she closed her eyes tightly as she exploded.

She told him to fuck her; that she wanted to feel him inside of her. He rolled out from under her and had her stay on the bed doggy-style and he came up behind her and started to slide his dick into her wet cunt. Again, it was important to her to look right at me as he entered her. I watched her eyes widen and a smile cross her lips as he made his first slow thrust. She locked her eyes on mine as he began to pick up the tempo. He was pulling on her breasts with each stroke. She mouthed silently that she love me as he started to really grind into her. She told him that she wanted all of him inside of her. She told him she wanted me to see her cum from his dick. When she came she screamed for him to fuck her; which is very unusual because, even though we have wild sex, she is usually very quiet.

It was as if there was a different woman on that bed being fucked. He told her that he was going to cum and he asked her where she want his juices. She told him that he had better leave his fucking dick inside her cunt and she wanted to feel him explode inside of her. Duane looked at me and I nodded just as he came inside of her. He was thrusting hard and I could hear his balls slapping against her bare ass. She came with such intensity and she held her breath for so long that I thought that she was going to pass out. She fell flat down on the bed and he just laid on top of her; both of them spent.

Several minutes passed before there was movement on the bed. Duane was kissing the back of Judy's neck and her shoulders. He was nibbling on her ears and whispering in them something that I couldn't make out. She just nodded her head yes and he started to slowly pump in and out. Very soft motions and Judy was loving it. He continued to kiss her shoulder and neck as he worked at getting his dick hard again. He gently rolled her on her back and kissed her eyes, forehead, nose, then lips; all very gently. He lowered himself and sucked and kissed each nipple; smothering each breast with kisses and little licks. He continued this until he was kissing and licking her swollen clit. He continued down kissing her thighs, knees and feet; sucking on her toes. He rolled her over and did the same on her backside; spending time on the back of her knees which seemed to have an unusual effect on her. Continuing up he kissed and suck each cheek of her ass and ran his tongue along the full length of her crack. Up to the small of her back, then her shoulders and neck. Again he rolled her over and spread her legs with his knees and slid his almost fully erect penis back into her cunt.

He was so gentle this time that I thought there was going to be no reaction from Judy, but, she wrapped her legs around his as he entered her fully and started to fuck her again. She looked over at me and told me how good felt. Again she maintained eye contact with me as he was thrusting inside of her. She closed her eyes and came again; but, without the rage of the previous times.

After a few minutes he picked up the pace and she responded and soon they were back at it full swing! She was digging into his back and he was fucking her hard. He reached under her ass and lifted her off the bed and onto him and he rolled back. She was now riding him like a horse and I could see his dick sliding in and out of her. I watched as her juices mixed with his cum flowed down his balls onto the bed. She was arched backwards; she looked absolutely glorious. She looked stunning with her long dark hair flowing back and her breasts pointing high as she slid up and down on his dick. She was looking at me as she fucked him. She was concentrating on cumming again and she was biting her lips as she got closer. She started to cum but never broke eye contact with me. It was over the top! She was fucking him but I felt like she was making love to me! They rolled over missionary again and he continued to fuck her. He told her that he was going to cum again and she lifted her ass off the bed to push him deeper in her as he came.

Things were quiet for a few minutes as they laid on the bed. I got them some wine and we talked a little. Actually made plans for the next night. They took a shower together and I could hear them in the bathroom. They came out and he dressed and we said our good nights. Judy walked him to the door naked and kissed him passionately as he was leaving. She turned to me and went to the bed and told me to fuck her. Which I did for what was probably most of the remaining night. We woke to the maid knocking on the door and I told her we weren't ready, put out the do not disturb sign and climbed back into bed. We fucked again before getting up. She asked me to be gentle as she was very sore. I asked her what he was whispering to her on the bed and she said that he told her that he was done fucking her and now he was going to make love to her, which, according to Judy, he did!. She also said that she gave him a "private" blowjob in the shower and asked if I was angry that she did that. I told her no and that I listened to them.

We had our plans to meet that night...but, that is another day.

topo
topo
630 Followers