A Weekend in June

Story Info
A couple enjoy a summer weekend at their lover's place.
2.7k words
4.28
22.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,250 Followers

It was a weekend afternoon and my wife and I were heading to her lover's place. This was her second outing with Charles. Her first time had happened at a hotel room some weeks ago, which was usually how we love to keep things as far from the kids as possible. That night had cemented their relationship in ways even I had been surprised about. Juliet was often shy unless her buttons got really pushed. You can't imagine the amount of talking and persuading I had to do to get her to be with Charles. Charles, too, was as patient with her as I never thought he would. Since their first date she wouldn't quit talking about him. She, too, has been looking forward to this weekend break as did I.

As I drove I kept glancing at her to see how she's doing. She was tapping her fingers on her thigh and singing along to the R&B music streaming out of the stereo. I could tell she was fighting from feeling nervous.

"You alright, babe?" I asked.

She looked at me, her eyes bright and sparkling like I just caught her at something. She had done her hair and painted her nails all just to look good for Charles.

"Yeah . . . yeah, sure, of course, I'm alright," she muttered. She looked away for a moment before returning to me: "You think leaving the kids with Sheryl was a good idea?"

Sheryl was our neighbour's teenage daughter whom we'd asked to babysit our twin tots while we were away.

"I think it's a terrific idea, and Sheryl will be perfect with the kids," I said. "Nothing we should worry about."

"I know, I know . . . it's just . . . Oh Damn, I'm sounding like a Grinch, aren't I?"

I sniggered. "A beautiful Grinch out to pay her lover a visit, that's what you are. You called him yet to let him know how far we are?"

"I've been texting him," she showed me her phone, laughing. "He says he's home alone and waiting."

"I'll bet you can't wait to lock arms around him."

"You know it," she leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I never thought we would ever pull such a day off, but we did. I'm so glad you're with me on this."

"You know I'm always with you," I wrapped my arm around her; I inhaled her white rose-scented perfume. "This is us together. Let's make the best out of it when we can."

We got to Charles's home in no time. He was sitting out on the front porch and came to his feet when I drove into his compound. Juliet had unclasped her seatbelt and flung the door open before I'd even applied the handbrake. Charles came to her and she called out his name before jumping into his arms. I came from around the vehicle to shake his hand.

"What's up, white boy?" he said to me. "Hope it wasn't hard finding my crib."

"Nah, it was easy-peasy," I said before gesturing at my wife. "Looks like someone's happy to meet you again."

"Awwh honey, can't you tell," Juliet cooed while smooching Charles.

"Well, how about we go inside," he said. "I've got nosy neighbours and they love to talk."

"Hold on one minute," I said and opened the trunk and took out a picnic basket and a travel bag which I had stocked with some of Juliet's clothes in case she needed to make a change.

We went up the short flight of stairs into his home. He and Juliet walked ahead of me while I came inside and shut the door behind me.

Charles assumed the role of lord and master whereas Juliet and I assumed that of his pleasure servants.

He locked lips with Juliet as they made it into the bedroom. He lifted her into his arms, his hands rode up her panties, caressing her butt while she locked hers around his neck still kissing him. I sat the basket and the bag beside my feet before sitting down on a chair close to the door. I wanted to give them some distance so I can enjoy the pleasure of watching so Juliet won't get too uncomfortable with my presence. My hard-on was alive inside my jeans and I could not wait to free it.

Charles dropped her on the bed and he went on kissing her all over. They gave each other a couple of minutes of foreplay then Charles rose to his feet and signalled me to come over. I slipped out of my shoes as I came on the bed and knelt before him.

"Get me out of my jeans, white boy," he demanded.

"Yes sir," I said and proceeded to undo his belt buckle.

Juliet knelt beside me as I unzipped his jeans and shoved it down his thighs. His ten-inch pounder slapped my face, stunning me with pre-cum. I took his cock in my hand and into my mouth it went. Juliet breathed at my face the entire time I sucked her lover's cock. Then I gave it to her to enjoy as well. We took turns sucking his cock. Back and forth, we'd share a kiss with his cock in-between our lips, then we'd trade towards sucking his balls and shaft. Charles caressed our heads and prodded us not to stop.

Later he gestured at Juliet to remove her clothes. I came to her aid and helped with undressing her and taking each item in my hand till she was left in her pantyhose and bra. Charles tore off a sheath of condom and wore it over his hard-on. He lay on the bed stroking his cock while waiting for Juliet to get done undressing.

She unclasped her bra then fell on him while I went back to my chair. I, too, got out of my clothes and wore my wife's panties and bra and sat down watching them fuck. The whole time I stroked my penis, gasping at the sight of Juliet's butt bouncing down on his cock. Her moans went into a frenzy when he worked up a tempo fucking her harder.

I jerked off and shot my load over my thigh and on the carpet and yet I was not done. Neither were they. Charles turned Juliet over and she locked her ankles over his thighs while he slammed down on her. Juliet scratched his backside and shoulders and hollered at him to fuck her harder. She was his whore, his bitch, and she was my queen and mother to my kids, and I loved watching her get fucked.

Charles groaned when he climaxed and pulled out of her when he was done. I came to the bed and ate Juliet's pussy. Her vagina tasted warm and succulent against my tongue. Charles slipped the used condom off his penis and gave it to me. I drained the condom's contents and thanked him for it.

"Don't thank me yet, white boy," he said to me. He went and got his phone out of his jeans. "I've got a surprise for you."

I was confused and looked at Juliet, wondering if she had any idea what he meant. She smiled at me and said: "You're about to get your wish, darling."

* * *

Charles turned away from us while speaking into his phone. I had no idea who he was calling. I looked at my wife Juliet and she gave a shrug that said she didn't know either but the glint of a wicked smile of her face alarmed me into thinking she at least had an idea what it was about. She shoved my face down on her crotch and I went on eating her pussy till I was just about fulfilled, having made her cum a second time.

"Yeah, you both hurry on here sharpish," I heard Charles say before ending his call. He turned around to face us. "They're on their way. Meantime, you'd best get yourself ready, white boy."

Juliet tapped my shoulder. "You remembered to pack the costume, didn't you, dear?"

"Yes, I did."

"I think Charles would want you to start getting into it now."

I looked over at Charles and he nodded in agreement. I experienced a flutter of anxiety and excitement that I'd never had before. I looked back and forth at either of them thinking it was a joke or something. I'd mentioned bringing along the costume in the off-chance that I might present it to Charles to let him know my thoughts regarding it. It was obvious now that since their previous outing he and Juliet had been communicating a lot behind my back.

"Times's a-wasting, white boy," Charles snapped my out of my reverie. "They'll be here anytime soon."

That got me moving. I went and grabbed the bag and Charles indicated where the restroom was and I went in there and locked the door. I felt like Clark Kent about to change into his Superman costume. The whole time I changed, I heard voices in the bedroom. They sounded somewhat hushed, like they didn't want me catching their conversation. I heard Juliet burst into a giggling fit; my heart raced so excitedly I nearly stumbled as I tried rolling a pair of stockings up my thighs.

"Aren't you done yet, boy?" Charles hollered beyond the door.

"Almost, sir," I replied, and indeed I was. I wore my blonde wig over my head and stopped to check myself in the mirror before opening the door.

Charles sat on the bed while Juliet sat across his lap, both of them caressing each other while admiring my new look. I had transformed myself into what I always wanted Juliet to see me as - a sissy.

Juliet broke the silence by clapping her hands. She came off her lover's lap and hugged me.

"You look so . . . different, honey," she said.

I did look different; I felt different too. I was wearing my PVC French maid's outfit which I had actually bought for Juliet to wear on her first night with Charles. She had declined, but suggested later that it would look good on me. I have tried it on several times and we have even made love to me wearing it. I had thought it a fluke when she agreed that I bring it along to our weekend tryst with Charles. Even now I felt extremely nervous having worn it for him to see. The outfit came with thigh-length stockings and high heels too, which made me feel clumsy standing in them. But I've had some practise.

My cheeks were flush red as my wife presented me before her lover.

"What do you think, Charles?" Juliet asked. "Doesn't he look cute?"

"He looks like a sissy-bitch, that's what he looks like," Charles declared. "Put a little lipstick on him and he'll be wanting to suck black dick all day."

At that moment a knock sounded on the door and we all looked in that direction; Charles though didn't appear worried, neither did Juliet, unlike me. He went and opened the door and two black men. They shook and hugged each other like only friends would.

"Where's Queen Bee?" asked Charles.

"She's on her way," said one of his friends whom I soon got to know his name as Keon; his other buddy with him was Ray. "She said for us to come check out the merchandise first. Is that them?"

Charles led them over and introduced them to Juliet; they gave me a look-over and then burst into laughter. I got even redder as they took turns pointing at my dress . . . and the fact that I wore panties underneath.

"What a cute sissy!" Keon crackled as he raised the end of my dress to see what I had underneath. He laughed even harder when he did. "Pink panties! Oh man, you're a riot. Queen Bee's gonna have fun with you."

"You bring the rope?" Charles addressed Ray, who nodded and went out of the room and soon returned with a bundle of rope in his hand. "Alright, let's get to work and have us some fun."

They led me back to the chair I'd earlier occupied. Ray unfurled the rope and he and Charles bounded me to the chair and tied my hands behind it. Keon did the coup de grâce of pushing up the hem of my maid dress and then slipping my panties down my thighs, exposing my penis which, to my consternation, was rock-hard and dripping pre-cum. This got Keon laughing in uproar once more.

"Come on, guys," Charles nudged his friends away from me. "We've got a show to give the white boy. One his ass is never gonna forget."

Juliet came to his arms while his friends got busy getting out of their clothes. Juliet gave me the stink eye the whole time she locked lips with Charles.

"This is what you've always wanted, darling," she said to me. "Now you get to sit there like a good boy and watch these real men fuck me."

Ray and Keon discarded their clothes then came to join their buddy who was still smooching Juliet. She was all smiles as they felt their hands over her body, pinched her ass and squeezed her tits while I was helpless to do anything. She looked like she was having the time of her life. She bent forward and sucked Keon's cock while stroking Ray's. Both men had massive cocks just like Charles. From Keon, she switched over to Ray's cock. Charles later took over Keon's position who then went behind Juliet and I watched him plug his prick into her pussy and gently thrust into her.

My penis jutted five inches from my crotch which was its entire turgid length. It beckoned me to stroke it towards fulfilment. But with my wrists tied together and my arms bounded to the chair I was helpless to do anything but moan my apparent loss of freedom and watch my wife get used by Charles and his friends. It was intolerable the pathetic urge I was in. Nothing could have prepared me for what I was going through. And yet this was a fantasy I had long mentioned to Juliet about wanting to do, even if once.

I watched them lead her back to the bed. Ray lay on the bed and Juliet mounted him. I watched her ride his cock while stroking Charles and Keon who stood either side of her. She took turns blowing them, pausing often to let off a steamy groan from the dick she was riding. Ray smacked her butt and called her names. Charles and his friend glanced at my direction, sniggering at me. Nothing I could do except blush while taking their insult.

"Bitch ass white boy."

"Think he gets to fuck his slut anymore?"

"Nah. She won't want no teeny tiny dick when we get done with her."

"Queen Bee and Sis are gonna eat him for lunch."

"Oh yeah, she bringing Sis, too? Hope they get here soon. White boy looks like he wanna cry. You feel like crying, white boy? You'd better not."

The torture went on.

My eyes went from them to my penis which kept nodding its head as if also taunting me, reminding me of how helpless I was to its attention. Juliet slid off Ray afterwards and Keon positioned her on her knees and fucked her from behind while Charles fucked her mouth. Ray shuffled towards me, stroking his penis in his hand. He stopped in front of me and I could almost taste sweat running down his torso as I looked up at him.

"Open those pretty lips of yours, white boy," he said.

I did as he ordered and he shoved his cock into my mouth and seconds later ejaculated down my throat. I gurgled and choked on his semen, loving every ounce of it.

A car honked its horn outside. Everyone stopped for a moment. Ray approached the window and peeped through the curtains. He looked at us and smiled.

"Queen Bee is here!"

TO BE CONTINUED . . .