A Weekend In (Out) of Control for J

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blurted out, "The bartender saw me giving you a blow job!

"Yes, and he enjoyed the view. I let him watch but didn't allow him anything else. He was directed to do nothing else. I have to admit, I like knowing you would eventually remember him seeing you like that."

I take the opportunity to have a little fun. I reach into my jacket and pull out a 20 dollar bill and hand it to Jenny.

"Take this 20 and walk up to the bartender and tell him it is for the last round of drinks that we got. Tell him to keep the change."

She looked with big eyes at me and I could see how embarrassed she felt.

I looked at her and told her, "Do it now or I will decide to have you do so with your skirt hiked up or your jacket left open. Right now, all you have to do is deal with the embarrassment of handing money over to him and returning with a little cleavage showing. I can make it much worse very easily."

She realized her options could only be worse and moved with a sense of urgency to complete her task. She walked over as casually as she could try and paid for our drinks. She returned and sat down again and took several deep slurps of her fruity drink.

"Good girl. Now, you are going to put your extra clothes in your purse and follow me to the club you discussed earlier. You are going to be next to me, not 5 paces behind, but your suit jacket will be unbuttoned and your skirt will be pulled up to shorten your skirt into a very short mini skirt. You will walk with your arms at your side and will not try to keep your jacket closed. It's just 2 blocks from here so if you are lucky, there won't be a lot of people on the street. You won't be able to stop or turn so just keep your head up and be proud. Believe me, you have nothing to be ashamed of with those perky breasts.

We are going to have some fun at the club but our roles will be reversed. You will be the one wearing nothing but a collar and leash. You will refer to me as Master while there and possibly for the rest of the weekend. I will be using you publicly and having seen your limits do not preclude encounters with other women, I will find another woman and enjoy watching you explore that. And one last thing, I too enjoy anal with my play toys. I will have your ass tonight and probably several more times over the weekend. That is definitely something I enjoy doing to a woman and will not be denied this pleasure. Well, pleasure for me mostly."

She heard her own words used against her and knew it was all going to happen. She is as sure of this as she was when she believed she had the power and was saying it to me. One thing she noticed without me having to point it out verbally or by pushing her mind. She realized that she was incredibly turned on and her tight smoothly shaved pussy was soaking wet. She accepted that she was my pet this weekend and was going to obey by her choice for all but the most difficult of requests. She finished her drink and saw mine was done.

"I am ready to go Master," she smiled and said as she put her clothes in her purse and stood to hike up her skirt and unbutton her suit jacket.

End.

12