A Weekend IRL Ch. 01

Story Info
Cyber-lovers arrange to meet.
1.5k words
4.39
22.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It promised to be an interesting evening. So many preparations, so much anticipation, and very few inhibitions had come together for what did promise to be a very interesting evening, indeed.

The weather forecast had temperatures plummeting with cold winds moving in during the evening, and storms overnight. It definitely felt like winter when she arrived an hour ago. The chill had wrapped itself around her legs, uncovered below the black leather skirt she wore, and permeated her leather jacket and the silk blouse beneath. She really must remember, she thought, leather is not ideal for cold weather. Although, the chill created some interesting protrusions in her blouse that immediately caught the attention of the clerk when she checked in.

The poor clerk behind the registration desk had a hard time finding the reservation and looking at her at the same time. Of course she hadn't helped him any, when she leaned over the desk, her white silk unbuttoned to the point directly between her full breasts, revealing enough but not too much. She reveled in the attention.

With her key in hand, she looked straight into his eyes, lightly tracing her red nails into the folds of silk. "Thank you," she purred. "Other than my companion, who will be arriving this evening, I expect to be left alone and undisturbed. No calls, no visitors. Understood?" As he nodded his understanding, she turned and left.

She needed no direction to her cabin, but knew exactly where she was going. Nothing was going to be left to chance this weekend. She had visited more than a few areas, and checked out every cabin available. This one was perfect, and she knew it when she first saw it. Secluded, with a rough natural look in its setting of thick trees, it was just what she had been searching for, she was reminded as she pulled to the front steps. She carried boxes of groceries, luggage, and a few other things she brought for the weekend, to the front door. She stopped there for a moment to close her eyes and enjoy the sounds of the surrounding trees creaking in the winds and the rustling of the fallen leaves on the ground. Finally, the cold rushing through her, she turned her key in the lock to open the heavy oak door. The wonderful aroma of the pine floor mixed with the smokey whisper from the stone fireplace and the rich scent of the leather furnishings enveloped her as she walked in.

For a moment, she allowed herself to drown in her surroundings and in her thoughts.

This encounter, this tryst, had a rather strange beginning. They were two people who had never met in real life, never shared a glance, never been in the same place at the same time, and yet had developed a bond that defied logical explanation. But what had logic and feelings to do with one another?

Their relationship wasn't the only thing that defied logic in this moment. Usually so cautious, she had agreed to this, this assignation. She still was amazed at herself and even questioned her own sanity. Then, slowly, a smile played across her dark red painted lips, and a glint of delight caught in her eyes at a memory.

She met him in a chat room, well OK, an erotic chat room. He came in and ambled over to the bar, where he sat and propped his feet up, lounging back in his chair. He poured himself a drink and watched what was going on around him. She'd noticed him immediately, had noticed his self-confidence, his composure, his ease. He was dominant, a dom, a top. She was sure of that, as she cyber-strolled over next to him.

"Is there room for me here?" she asked, and sat down with her own drink in hand. From that easy meeting the relationship grew. They just seemed to click, two friends who just met. They could talk about absolutely anything, and did.

Although they'd never met, they'd had sex at least a dozen times. She felt her own warm, wet response as she recalled those times. They were so intense, so tender, and simply incredible.

She had been quite adept at phone sex when she was still in high school, some twenty years ago, but the power of cybersex was a completely different animal. The anonymity of it allowed a higher degree of response, a considerable lack of inhibition, and a greater use of imagination. They had spoken on the phone several times, but both preferred the cyber world. It was just different, perhaps more intimate, and definitely more freeing. However, each deeply longed to actually meet, face to face.

How many times, she wondered, had they talked about this. In how many hushed conversations, hidden chat logs, or secure e-mails had they discussed this very possibility? She couldn't count them. Now it was real, at least it would be if he ever got there.

Shaking off those thoughts, she busied herself putting things away downstairs. Her heels echoed on the pine floors as she crossed the rooms, sprinkling candles and a few books from her erotic collection around the room, until she stepped onto the deep fur rug in front of the fireplace, when they fell silent. Kneeling there, she lit the tinder to start a warming fire. Heavenly, she thought as her mind raced with plans. With the candles scattered about, she undertook the task of putting the groceries away. The wine came last, as she filled the ice bucket, settled the bottles in to chill, and gently stood two crystal glasses alongside. She stood for a moment and ran through a mental checklist. The candles were out, and the lighter was ready. The wine was chilling, and the glasses were ready. A fire was started, and the room was warming. "OK," she whispered, "onward and upward."

Upward was right. She lifted the leather bag and moved up the stairs and into the bedroom. As she unpacked the bag, she silently ran an inventory of its contents, making sure she actually packed what she intended, as she put her clothes and lingerie in the top drawer, toys in the second. "Let's see, oil, fur cuffs, blindfold, but no saran wrap . . . " She giggled. He had been so curious when she first mentioned saran wrap in one of their 20 questions type chats.

"What do you do with that?" he had typed, so she explained sensory deprivation. "Huh-uh. Not for me. Too claustrophobic." He was adamant

After putting the empty bag in the closet, she gathered the empty boxes, and took them back to her car. Finally, feeling comfortable with the preparations, she melted into one of the big leather chairs and lost herself in waking dreams.

***

They were so close as they stood there among the trees, and she felt the need to touch him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close. His response was immediate as his arms encircled her body, tenderly enfolding her within them. His lips touched her neck, slowly planting kisses down toward her shoulder. She gasped as his touch evoked a shot of electricity through her. His hands slipped from around her to rest at her waist, sliding beneath the fabric of her shirt. The contact of his hands on her flesh brought another gasp. He slowly moved them up just beneath her breasts, and she moved almost imperceptibly to position his hands directly over her erect nipples. Just the touch of his hands on her brought a wave of orgasm over her. Her knees went weak as a tremor overtook her. He held her, supporting her, savoring his effect upon her.

She raised her face to meet his, her lips to encounter his own, and lost herself in his kiss. She felt suspended in time and wanted it to go on forever. His tongue searched her mouth, playing along her teeth and withdrawing again. Her teeth captured his lower lip, biting tenderly, and releasing.

Her hands slid up his chest, flesh to flesh, to find his nipples. They hardened at her touch as she lightly brushed her fingers over them. Then taking them between her fingertips to gently squeeze them, roll them, and finally catch them between her nails to send a subtle jolt of erotic pain, quickly gone even before the whimper escaped his mouth.

They sank into the grass, arms and bodies entwined, hands searching, touching, stroking, exploring. There on the soft ground, he lowered his mouth to her breast, eagerly taking in all he could hold, hungrily sucking. Then taking only her nipple, teasing with his tongue, nipping with his teeth.

Her legs tensed and her back arched as he lowered a hand, allowing his fingers to explore and probe her. His hands stroked just so, gently and patiently.

With her eyes closed she felt his body upon her, spreading her legs and finally entering her growing heat.

***

To Be Continued...