A Weekend IRL Ch. 05

Story Info
Her pleasure is his only concern.
1.2k words
4.57
19.6k
00

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They spoke together, their words tumbling over each other, and giggled at their timing. They had always joked about it never being quite right.

"God, I can't tell you how glad I am to see you!" she managed to say when their laughter ended. "I thought you'd never get here."

"I was beginning to wonder myself. Took a lot longer than I thought." The grin that melted her returned to his lips. "Sorry." His eyes and his smile softened, and his fingers grazed her cheek. "Pretty girl."

They stood for a moment, lost in nervousness, not sure what to do next, and she asked, "Want some wine? I have a wonderful Riesling chilled." She started toward the table holding the wine and glasses, but his hand caught her arm and brought her back to him.

"No, sweetheart. I don't want any wine just now. All I want right now is you." His face overflowed with feeling, and his eyes burned into her.

He scooped her up in his arms and carried her across the room to the rich softness of the waiting couch. Gently, he lowered her there and sank to his knees on the floor beside her. He brought his face close to hers as he leaned to kiss her again, softly and sensuously this time, the rushed expectation of their first kiss lessened. She reached for him, for his face, to caress his cheek and touch his brow, but he pulled away from her. He gently took hold of her hands, crossing them at the wrist and laying them together, above her head.

"Hu-uh," he whispered, "It's my turn now."

She whimpered, but left her hands where he wanted them, submitting to his desire.

His lips brushed hers, and his tongue softly entered her mouth. Her response was the quivering breath he had hoped for. His kisses wandered across her cheek and to her ear, where he stopped to nibble, planting small, warm licks. Every touch of his lips and his tongue brought a new wave of pleasure to her waiting body. Lost in the rapture of his kisses along the curve of her neck and his warm breath against her skin, she closed her eyes to savor each touch.

His hands and his lips wandered down her throat, tracing its soft lines to her partially open blouse. He nosed it back just far enough to tease her newly uncovered skin with his tongue, moving oh so slowly toward her breasts. As his hand cradled one breast through the thin fabric, his teeth teased the other until the wet silk clung to show every detail. He blew a stream of cool air across her erect nipples, making them as hard as pebbles. He smiled as her whimper urged him on.

"You torture me," she moaned.

"No, no torture darling," he whispered, though he knew it was.

"Yes it is . . . beautiful torture."

Drawing one breast free of its confines beneath her blouse, he lowered his mouth, taking in her breast. His tongue circled her tender flesh surrounding her nipple, stopping to gently bite the bud itself. His teasing nips and flickering tongue brought ragged breath to his willing victim. Lost in the feelings, her hands reached for him and fell onto his head.

"Ah-ah-ah." He raised his head to look at her in mock indignation "Guess I can't trust you to lay still, can I?" He quickly rose and crossed the room to where his bag had landed. Opening it, he withdrew a length of rope. "Didn't think I'd need to use this," he said.

The sight of the rope in his hands lit a moist fire between her legs. "Oh, no. Please. You don't need to do that. I'll be good. I promise." She couldn't hide the smile as she begged him not to do what she so wanted.

"But, you leave me no choice, sweetheart." He pulled the soft cotton of his rope around her wrists, knotted it loosely, and secured it above her head. "Now you'll have to be good, won't you?"

She nodded and promised, biting her lower lip and gazing at him through her long, black eyelashes. She knew the look would affect him.

He smiled. "You're cute," he said. "You know that?"

"So are you." A smile crept to her lips.

"I know what you're doing. You're trying to distract me, but it's not going to work." In feigned innocence she assured him she would never do such a thing, but he didn't believe her.

He kissed her lips, sliding his hands down her neck and shoulders to find and slowly unbutton her blouse. He spread the fabric wide and let his hands roam freely over her. His fingers softly squeezed and rolled her nipples, and she arched her back to get closer to his touch. Gradually, his touch became rougher, building with excitement. She whimpered and moaned until her sudden gasp let him know he'd gone too far. He lowered his lips to kiss her very tender and slightly ravaged flesh.

His hands moved on to slip beneath her skirt, brushing the softness of her thighs, bare above the stockings she wore. She trembled at the stroke of his hand and squealed as he pulled back and popped one of the straps from her garter belt. She met his eyes with a playful glare, pursing her dark painted lips but soon forgot the offense when his fingers grazed her mound. His caress was warm and intensified her need for more.

He began to stroke her outer lips, lightly tracing from one side to the other, but straying not even a bit within them. She moved to part her legs, willing him on to more, but he ignored her efforts, preferring instead to take his time and heighten her frustration. He caught her eye with a wicked grin, and she knew this was only going to happen at his pace. Her eyes begged him for more, and his smile softened. He pressed farther into her to brush his fingertips against her inner lips, already wet from the fire he built within her. Each stroke he made increased her sensitivity until she felt not only his fingertips, but each fingerprint ridge as well.

She was nearing the point of tears when his tongue touched the tip of her swollen clit. She gasped at the touch, feeling as though she might explode. His hands slid beneath her hips, pressing her to meet his mouth. His tongue ambled slowly along the side her clit, coaxing it to even fuller view, until finally settling directly on the pulsing bud. She cried out as the waves of orgasm shook her. Her scent and her taste overcame him until she begged him to stop.

Finally, his pace slowed and his touch lightened to allow her descent. When she became still and quiet, he reached to slip the rope from her wrists and laid his head on her belly. Her hands free, she stroked his hair, and caressed his face.

"That was fantastic," she breathed. "You're amazing."

"Naw, just wanted to please you." He laughed softly.

He rearranged her skirt and slid his body alongside hers. They lay facing and cuddled into each other. There was no talk, only the sounds of slow breath, until she wiggled out of his grasp to stand. She held her hand out to him, and when he took it, pulled him up to stand, and led him upstairs.