A Weekend IRL Ch. 09

Story Info
Anal pleasure in front of the fire.
1.4k words
4.37
23.7k
00

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long until they were in their robes and sitting together on the floor in front of a crackling fire, enjoying steaming bowls of rich, creamy soup.

"Wonderful fire," she said. "Thank you."

"I'm very serious about my fire building, you know. Very serious. It has to be done just right." A smile stole onto his face. "Warmer now?"

"Mm-hmm." She moved to sit between his outstretched legs, closed her eyes and leaned back against him. "I love it here. I wish it could go on forever." She wiggled back farther, pressing close to his body.

They sat for a time, both enjoying the quiet moment of silence, neither feeling that words were necessary or even appropriate. Simply being was enough. Simply being, here in the present moment, enjoying the warmth of the fire with its smoky aroma; enjoying the sunlight filtering through the thin curtains now pulled across the windows; enjoying the companionship of one another and the sound of soft breath. Simply being.

His breath on the back of her neck began to stir her again. She turned to see his face, her legs draped over his. Her robe, loosened by her movement, fell open at the neck and slid from her shoulders and partially down her arms. She grasped it just as it exposed the top of her breasts, pulling it close but not bothering to pull it back up. She caught his eye and leaned only slightly toward him, parting her lips to encourage his kiss.

He wrapped one arm around her shoulders, taking her face with his other hand, and drew her to him. She relaxed into the crook of his arm, allowing her head to fall back to expose her throat. His kisses wandered down along her neck to find the hollow of her throat, and his hand slipped within her robe to brush her hardening nipples. A whimper escaped her lips as he pushed the cloth from her body.

"You're incredible," she told him, her voice only a whisper.

His only response was a smile as he lowered her to the floor, and stretched his body out next to hers. She laid her fingers on the knot at his waist, opened it, and slipped the robe from his shoulders to expose the body she craved. Her hands stroked softly down his chest, enjoying his smooth skin and defined muscles, and loving the effect of her touch on his nipples as her fingers slowly circled them before taking hold to softly tweak the sensitive skin. He moaned in pleasure at her touch.

"You absolutely drive me crazy. You know that?" He asked, although he knew she knew it, and he knew she loved it, and if he had any doubt of that the grin on her face would have erased it.

He felt her moving closer to him, pressing the length of her body against his, enjoying the feeling of her breasts flattened against his chest, and her mound pressing into him. His hands slid along her hips. Moving his hand between her legs, he slowly and gently slipped one, and then two fingers into her wetness. Her eyes closed, her breath became ragged, and her body flushed with excitement. He loved it that he could turn her on so easily, so quickly. His fingers probed deeply, and he brought his thumb down to circle against her clit. Her sigh of complete pleasure delighted him.

His yet free hand slipped beneath her, cupping the curves of her behind, kneading and stroking. His fingers, wet from her juices, tentatively moved down between her cheeks to brush across the tight hole there, pressing gently as if asking permission to continue. He watched her face. She shivered in excitement, smiled at him and moved against his finger to encourage him. He pressed further, sliding through her anal ring and as deeply into her as his long fingers would reach. He moved with gentle strokes against the soft tissue, watching her face for her lead. She wasn't shy about telling him what to do.

"More, baby, give me more," she whispered to him, and he slid another finger within her. The minutes passed, and he loved each one, responding to her direction, seeing her wiggle under his touch, knowing what he did to her. It excited him, and the more he watched her the harder he became.

She wanted him. She wanted to feel him move within her, but . . .

She crooked her finger to call him close. When his face was close to hers, when she could feel his breath, she moved her mouth close to his ear and whispered. "What do you want?"

He was silent for a moment, then answered, "You know what I want."

"Oh? Do I?" She teased him.

"Yes, you do. Please." He had trouble finding the words.

"Nope. Some things you have to ask for." She giggled at his reluctance, enjoying watching him squirm.

"We've talked about this before, sweetheart." He tried to ask without asking as the color crept into his face.

"Come on. Gonna make you say it." She wasn't giving in, not for love nor money.

"You are so bad." The words came out, but so did his smile. "OK, I want you. I want to slip into your ass. I want to cum with you there, and send you into the hardest orgasm you've ever felt, finally collapsing on top of you."

Her eyebrows rose into her hairline. "Oh, my, the way you talk!" She smiled at him and her eyes laughed as she turned and pressed her back to his chest and wiggled her hips closer.

She felt his cock behind her, hard between them, and she felt his breath grow shallow. Reaching between her legs, she took his cock in her hand guided him into her wet slit. He moaned in pleasure at being inside her again, and they moved together, his hands grasping her hips, pulling her back onto him.

He whimpered in surprise when she suddenly moved forward, pulling away from him. She pulled herself up to her knees, her arms folded against the rug and her head resting easily against them.

"Now," she whispered with a smile. "Come here."

He moved behind her, taking time to allow his hands to travel along the curves of her body, the slope of her back as she waited for him, and finally gliding across her cheeks raised toward him. His hand shook slightly as he grasped the base of his cock, slick with her own wetness, and guided the tip to the tight opening of her ass before him. He pressed firmly into her as she closed her eyes to relax further. Just as he entered, he heard a gasp as a moment of sharp pain caught her. He stopped, allowing her time to slowly adjust. Bit by bit, they came together, until she could feel his hips pressed tightly against her own.

With long slow strokes, he moved into and out of her, enjoying every moment and marveling at the softness that enveloped him. She raised herself on her hands so that she could move with him, match his tempo, heighten his pleasure. With one arm wrapped around her waist, he pulled himself into her, the other hand finding its way to her pussy. He stroked her aching clit, lightly touching and firmly rolling it between his fingers, and wandered in and out of the hot and wet opening below it. She moaned her pleasure as the combination of sensation nearly drove her wild.

Their bodies shone in the light of the fire as moisture beaded on their skin. She raised her head, shaking the hair from her face and turning toward him as far as she could. She could barely brush his lips and run her tongue over them.

Murmurs, sighs, and moans hung in the air around them as they were both lost in pleasure. Whispered words passed between them. An 'oh god, yes' and a 'feels so good' mixed together with 'oh, baby' and 'so close'. Their breathing shallowed and raced, becoming more of a pant than a breath. His fingers dug into her hips as hers clutched fur below them.

At the point he believed he couldn't hold back a second longer, he felt her body tense and her breath stop.

"Now" she groaned, "Come with me now."

With a final stroke, he pressed into her again, sending them both tumbling over the edge, with trembling hands and shaking limbs. Wave after wave passed through them, until neither had any strength left and they collapsed onto the floor, together.

As their breath slowly returned, to normal, and the shuddering of their bodies finally passed, he brushed the hair from her face and purred softly in her ear. She giggled quietly, and, curled into each other, they slept.