A Weekend IRL Ch. 11

Story Info
They make final night one to remember.
1.4k words
4.52
16k
00

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stayed there together as the fire slowly waned and died, holding on to each other as if afraid to let go, neither wanting to allow the moment to come to an end. They held tightly, kissed softly, and all but melted into one being. Finally, with one mind, they rose. He quickly nabbed the remaining bottle of wine and their glasses and followed her quietly to the bedroom.

This would be their last night together. They both knew it, were both saddened by it, but both treasured it as a priceless gem.

He brought the red candles from the bath, setting them on the dresser and lighting them before starting the music, the soft strains of a lone Celtic flute. She stood and watched, warming and smiling at the smallest details that he remembered and tended to: the candles, the music, the wine. He was making it perfect for her . . . for them.

Returning behind her, he wrapped his arms around her, slowly loosening the knot at her waist to allow the soft fabric of her robe to fall open. His hands brushed against her belly and traveled gently up to her breasts to softly caress her trembling flesh. He took his time, allowing his warm breath to wrap around her throat, nuzzling through her hair to find that sensitive place on her neck, and gently nibbling at her ear, and all the while whispering his love again and again.

She had no strength to stand on her own, but leaned against him for support, allowing him to take her anyplace he wished. She trembled at the touch of his hands, sighed at his breath so warm against her throat and shoulder, shuddered at the feel of his lips, and grew dizzy at the words he whispered in her ear.

They moved together, swaying to the gentle melodies in the air, as he held her to him, his chin on her shoulder, pressing his head to hers. She turned in his arms to face him. Her hands flowed across his chest through his robe, coming to rest on its knotted belt. Her fingers worked easily to release it. Her arms slid around him, pulling his bare flesh close against her own. He looked down at her, and his heart filled with tenderness as his fingertips gently brushed over her lips, traced the contours of her face, and eased through her hair. Her head fell back as she became lost in sensation. Holding her face in the palms of his hands, he pulled her lips toward his, meeting them in a deep and sensuous kiss. His tongue slipped between her lips covered by his own.

Releasing his hold of her face, his hands moved slowly down her neck to her shoulders, pushing the robe to fall to the floor at her feet and shrugged off his own to land with hers. His arms around her swept her up as he carried her to their bed, breaking his kiss only when he softly set her down, and joined her where she lay.

She moved against him as he eased in beside her. Her fingers trailed across his chest, playing against his nipples as her fingertips passed over them, traveling on to stroke down to his belly and back up his sides to his shoulders. He felt every movement she made, each touch moving him, thrilling him. He smiled. She always knew just how to get his full attention.

She moved from his side, crawling atop him, her knees resting on either side of his hips. He closed his eyes, his mind filling with images. He inhaled and was surprised by the heady aroma of almonds as she poured oil into her palm, warming it between her hands before smoothing across his chest.

He relaxed under her touch, enjoying each movement of her hands, each brush of her fingertips, as she worked along his body, coaxing tension from each muscle, drawing stresses out. Her hands traveled lovingly down his arms to his hands. She lifted each hand and held it close to her heart, massaging his palms and fingers, kissing the tip of each finger as she finished it. She worked deeply, softening her touch as he relaxed, until only the tips of her fingers whispered across him.

When he opened his eyes, he found her staring at him, a slight smile at her lips. He reached for her, pulling her down, holding her close, pressing her to his chest, still shining in the candlelight. She reached to touch his face, running her hands lightly over his closed eyes, his lips, learning to see him by braille to better remember when he was gone. He felt her nuzzle against his neck, felt her kisses along his jaw, felt her nipping beneath his ear. He felt the red silk of a blindfold cover his eyes.

"Oh my," he purred. "I like that."

"Really, what else do you like?" She felt his response under her hips.

She raised herself onto her knees and moved back just enough to bring herself over his shaft, and slowly lower onto it, engulfing him within her. She moved slowly, deliberately, rocking back and forth on him. With his sight momentarily taken away, his attention was channeled into his other senses. The fragrant almond oil smelled sweeter, more intoxicating. The sound of the music and that of their breath mixed more fully. The touch of her body on his burned deeper into his consciousness. Every move of her hips stroked him with softness. She bent her head and swept her hair across his chest, following it with light kisses and sending a tremor down his spine. He began to press up into her, but as he did she pulled away. He whimpered, loving her control of him.

"Huh-uh," she whispered. "Relax." She pressed her hands once again to his chest, stroking in tempo with the movement of her hips. Her movements grew more intense, and he moaned in pleasure. She leaned down once again, close to his body, and gently nibbled his chest. He was lost in it all and felt his excitement level build with every touch, as she focused everything on his pleasure. He felt her breath, hot against his skin raising a chill as it passed.

His hands stroked gently against her thighs, brushing along her hips and up the sides of her body. She took his hands and pulled him to sit with her as her legs wrapped around his hips and her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

He pushed the blindfold from his eyes to fall to his pillow, blinked to readjust his eyes to the soft light, and smiled at what he saw. He looked at her face, caught in the candle's glow, and watched the subtle changed in the shadows as the flames flickered around them. She moved a hand behind his head and pulled his mouth toward her own, barely brushing her lips over his. His hand slipped through back of her hair to pull her closer and bring their kiss deeper, heightening the torrid craving between them. They moved together with building need, holding each other close and warm, as their hips rocked faster and harder.

She leaned hard to one side, pulling him down onto the bed and onto herself, giggling as they fell. She loved the feeling of his weight on her and of his swelling inside her. He laughed with her, until he lowered his mouth to her throat. She felt his teeth against her skin, nibbling along her throat and up the side of her neck to her ear. His tongue slowly traced the outline of her ear, seductively nipping along the way.

They moved together, letting their lovemaking heighten and calm as their natural rhythms converged. They took pleasure in the sometimes hard and even rough fervor as it swept over them, the tender and soft rapture of complete fusion of body, mind and soul, and the moments of rest and simple closeness.

Late into the night, they finally curled up together, still and spent. They lay facing each other, neither wanting to sleep but rather hold onto the seconds slipping away. Whispers, soft words, and giggles past between them until neither could hold their eyes open a second longer. Then, in the stillness of what had become for them a microcosm of existence, an island of refuge from the real world, they held each other close and slept.