A Weekend of Life Changing Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We heard Debbie walking downstairs so we went into the kitchen, Cath washed her hands as I made us all a hot drink.

After watching Debbie fingering herself my dick was still semi erect and covered in pre cum and there was a very obvious wet patch showing in my grey shorts. Cath noticed my wet spot and laughed, "I'm not the only one that's wet, did I turn you on uncle Jay?"

"Mmm Yes, you certainly did."

We were sitting in the living room and I asked the girls if they'd ever had boyfriends.

Cath said, "no never, I had a friend at school a few years ago and I hoped he'd be my boyfriend but nothing ever happened."

"You're both pretty and very sexy so there should be many boys chasing you."

"Sometimes boys will talk to us, but we just go quiet and get very shy, it's part of being autistic, we find it difficult to communicate, but we still have sexual needs, that's why mum bought us our sex toys, and she has lots of sex toys herself too."

"I'm more than happy to help you with your sexual needs."

"It will always be our secret uncle Jay." Said Debbie.

I felt like the luckiest man on the planet, I was about to take the virginity of these two attractive sex starved teen girls.

I said to Debbie, "if you feel ready come with me to my bedroom."

"I'm ready."

"Can I come with you to watch please." Said Cath.

"That's okay with me, what do you think Debbie?"

"Yes I'd like that."

Debbie had showered and was wearing just panties and her nightshirt. In the bedroom she looked hesitant and stared out of the window into the adjacent field.

I hugged her from behind pushing my growing dick against her arse cheeks, my arms were around her waist, "are you sure you want to do this Debbie? If I do anything you don't like just say no and I will stop."

"It's okay, I'm excited and want to do it I'm just a bit nervous."

Still behind her I slid my hands up from her waist and onto her tits, holding them in my hands and squeezing them made my dick grow hard, I then lifted her nightshirt over her head and dropped it to the floor then cupped her big naked tits again, her nipples were stiff as I rolled them between my fingers.

I was stripped down to just my boxers and turned Debbie round to face me, I could feel her big soft tits against my hairy chest as I held her face and kissed her on the lips. Practicing her kissing with her sister had worked as she kissed me with amazing passion as her wet lips locked onto mine and our tongues danced together in our mouths.

Cath was sitting in a chair watching everything that was happening.

I laid Debbie down onto the bed and laid next to her propped up on my arm, I looked over her perfect sexy body in wonderment as she laid there about to lose her virginity.

I kissed her again as my free hand stroked her tits, she moaned in pleasure as I gently caressed her boobs, then slowly went down, stroking her in a circular motion all the way to her pussy. I felt her pubic bulge in her panties and stroked my finger up and down the length of her slit, she was wetter than anybody I'd ever known. I moved between her legs and began licking the wetness through her panties, just like Cath earlier she tasted sweet and smelled musky and I was in heaven. I took her panties off and was shocked at what I saw.

Debbie had a really hairy pussy and poking through the hair was the biggest clit I'd ever seen, it was mostly covered with a big clit hood and her pussy lips were thick and fleshy. I found it to be extremely erotic and rubbed my face all over it getting soaked in her wetness.

I parted her hair and exposed her clit in all its glory sucking the whole thing into my mouth, my tongue was on the underside of it and my top lip on the top as I sucked and sucked like a starving baby on a nipple. It took less than a minute and Debbie grabbed my head tightly with her hands and thighs to stop me from moving, I could feel her body shaking as she yelled and her breathing increased. I could feel her juices almost pouring from her pussy down my chin as I lapped up every drop I could. Debbie eventually released her grip on my head as her breathing returned to normal. I could also breathe easier too.

I quickly glanced over at Cath and she had her legs parted and was stroking her pussy very lightly on the outside of her panties, her nightshirt was rolled up to just below her heavy tits and it was easy to see what she was doing.

I parted Debbie's pussy lips and could now see the extent of her wetness, and pushed my tongue deep inside her to savour all her come. My nose was circling her huge clit as I French kissed her pussy and once again Debbie came in a mini explosion as her pussy pulsated on my tongue.

I took my boxers off and my dick was dripping in my own juices, I kneeled up between her legs and my dick touched Debbie's meaty pussy lips, her hair was parted due to her wetness and framed her beautiful pink open pussy perfectly, the head of my dick was between her lips and at the entrance to her hungry hole, I looked at her and she looked back at me and smiled, then she closed her eyes as I very slowly pushed the whole length of my dick deep inside her wet cunt, I felt my balls rest against her arse cheeks as I left my dick inside her for a few seconds. "Are you ok Debbie."

"Yes uncle Jay, I'm fine."

I wanted and needed to come immediately but managed to hold back, then I started to fuck her amazing pussy real slow as I wanted her to enjoy it as much as I was, looking at her I could see she was loving it, her eyes were closed and she was holding her tits as they wobbled with each thrust as my balls slapped against her arse cheeks. I could not hold back any longer and with my final thrust my dick spurted load after load inside her, I could feel my dick pulsating against the walls of her vagina as each spurt left the head of my dick.

I pulled my dick from her and it was very quickly followed by a flood of my come mixed with Debbie's, it slid between her arse cheeks making Debbie giggle, then formed a pool on the bed as it emptied from her freshly fucked pussy.

As my dick left Debbie's pussy I heard a soft moaning from the chair, Cath now had her hand inside her panties and was in the middle of her own orgasm.

I laid down beside Debbie and softly caressed her boobs as we just smiled at each other.

"Was it okay Debbie."

"Yes, it was just perfect, thank you."

"No Debbie, thank you, it was an honour taking your virginity and you were amazing." I kissed her again and we laid together cuddling.

"Is it my turn now."

"Not yet Cath, but it will be very soon, I promise."

I'm not as young as I once was and these days I need a little recovery time, even though I'm with two sex hungry girls eager to lose their virginity.

The girls went to their room and I had a hot shower. Later we all sat in the living room having a chat.

"Debbie told me that it felt amazing having proper sex."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it Debbie, and I hope you will enjoy it soon Cath."

"I can't wait, I've done something very special for you that I've never done before."

"Really, can you tell me about it?"

"Yes, I used to have a hairy pussy just like Debbie but I've shaved it all off and now it's soft and smooth."

"Mmm that sounds great, I love hairy pussy and shaved pussy."

"My Mum shaves her pussy all the time and she's always telling us girls to shave ours, so I've done it now."

"Wow, I'm looking forward to seeing it, touching it, kissing it, licking it then sticking my hard dick in it."

"Ooh uncle Jay, can we do it now?"

"Absolutely Cath, come on let's go to my bedroom."

Cath ran up the stairs ahead of me, she was dressed in soft cotton cream coloured pyjamas with baby blue teddies on them and was looking every bit an innocent virgin.

Debbie followed behind as she wanted to watch her sister being deflowered.

We got to the bedroom and I sat on the edge of the bed wearing just a pair of shorts, Cath stood in front of me and started to unbutton her pyjama top, I reached for her hand and stopped her, "are you sure you want this Cath?"

"Yes uncle Jay, I definitely want it."

I put her hands to her sides and undone her top button exposing a bit of cleavage, her big boobs were trying to burst out of her top and as each button was opened the pure beauty of her magnificent boobs were exposed to my hungry eyes and my lips were eager to touch them, kiss them and suck them.

Cath slipped her top off her shoulders and as I sat there her pink puffy nipples were inches from my face, I pulled her closer to my face and felt her soft heavy boobs on my face as I kissed her cleavage, Cath moved slightly and fed me her puffy nipple, I licked it then sucked it gently into my mouth as I caressed her other tit, her nipple was hard as I sucked and licked on it. I stopped sucking and Cath moved her other tit near to my waiting mouth, her nipple wasn't as hard as the nipple I'd just sucked, "oh look this one's jealous." Joked Cath as she put her tit in my mouth.

I held the cheeks of her arse in my hands as I gladly sucked on her nipple to make it as equally hard as the other one. As I caressed her arse I felt the outline of her panties I placed my thumbs into the waistband of her pyjama bottoms and watched her pussy bulge in her pretty little pink panties being revealed bit by bit as I slid them down over her smooth hips, they dropped to the floor around her ankles and she pulled her feet out of them and kicked them out of the way.

I stood up and sat Cath on the edge of the bed, she laid back on the bed and I kneeled on the floor between her legs, I picked up her left leg and licked and kissed her toes then onto her ankles, calves, knees and thighs, as I got near her pantie covered pussy I could smell the beautiful musky aroma her virgin pussy was emitting. I deliberately teased her by not touching her pussy instead I lightly bit and sucked her inner thigh very near her pussy. Cath was purring like a kitten and clearly enjoying it so I released her leg and put her foot on the edge of the bed as I picked up her other foot from the floor and repeated my kissing and licking.

I looked over at Debbie and she was stroking her boobs with one hand as her other hand was inside her pyjama bottoms.

This time as I reached the top of her thighs I placed her foot on the edge of the bed as I'd done with her other one and there was a definitive wet patch in her panties. I didn't tease any longer and put the tip of my tongue onto the wet patch "oh god, that's wonderful uncle Jay."

"It tastes wonderful too Cath."

I continued to lick up and down the length of her slit through her panties and they were quickly soaking, I could see the bulge of her clit through her panties and licked it fast until Cath screamed "oh fuck, mmmm arghhh." And she shook violently as her juices filled her already soaking panties.

"It's time to remove these panties." I said.

I slowly pulled them down as she arched her back allowing me to remove them easier, I got my first look at her gorgeous bald virginal pussy, it was shiny with her wetness and come. I looked into the panties that were now in my hand and there was a huge blob of her juices, I put it to my face, "no point in wasting this." I said as I licked it out and swirled it around my mouth, knowing there was plenty more waiting for me.

Unlike her sister Debbie, Cath's pussy lips were much smaller and neater, but she had a large clit too, about half the size of Debbie's but still very prominent as the tip was sticking out from its protective hood. I was holding her pussy lips apart admiring the beauty of her pink bald pussy, my wet dripping cock was eager to fill her but my tongue needed to taste her first. My tongue licked her lips and I couldn't wait any longer so I plunged my tongue deep inside, she tasted so sweet I could have stayed there all day, I moved up to her clit and sucked it into my mouth, using both my lips and my tongue I sucked and sucked and put two fingers inside her and finger fucked her wet pussy, Cath very quickly cum all over my face as she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me tightly into her to stop me.

The time had come as I couldn't wait any longer, I stood up and removed my shorts, my dick was rock hard and dripping with pre cum, as I stood there it was the perfect height with her hungry open hole and just inches away from entering her. I moved just a little bit closer so the head of my dick was just touching Cath's wetness.

As the head of my dick rested between the lips of Cath's pussy I called Debbie over to the bed, "watch as your little sister loses her virginity."

I then pushed my dick very slowly into her bald pussy until every inch was buried inside her.

Debbie watched as my dick rested inside Cath then looked at Cath and smiled at her, Cath smiled back and started to thrust herself against me, I responded with my own thrusts, slowly at first then I saw Cath's toes curling onto the bed and almost gripping the sheet so I pounded harder and faster into her, I reached between her legs and rubbed her clit, "I'm going to cum." She yelled.

"Me too." I replied as my dick pumped my warm creamy cum into her, the head of my dick was very tender as I felt her orgasm pulsating. Cath's face and chest were very red as she breathed heavily. I pulled my wet dick from her pussy, "you were amazing Cath, I hoped it was good for you too."

"Oh yes uncle Jay I loved it and want more."

I got on the bed hugged Cath and said "any time."

"Me too!" Said Debbie.

"Of course."

I was absolutely shattered and took a long warm shower, as I was getting dried in my bedroom I spotted Cath's pink panties just under the bed, I picked them up and put them to my nose, they still smelled of her pussy juices, I put them under my pillow as I thought they will come in handy later when I'm in bed alone, then I laid down on my bed while I regained some energy.

I fell asleep and woke about an hour later, I got dressed and went downstairs, Dan was home from work and was talking with the girls in the living room.

"I saw mum earlier today, she's talking about coming over later."

"Ok Dan, no problem, are you staying in tonight?"

"No, I'm going out with my mates, but I'm playing football tomorrow so I won't be too late."

Claire arrived at 5:30 much to the girls excitement, they hugged Claire and chatted endlessly with her. I was hoping that the girls didn't slip up and tell Claire about their new found sex lives.

"I hope uncle Jay is looking after you two girls." Said Claire.

"He certainly is, he's been very nice to us." Replied Cath.

I interrupted the conversation as it was getting a bit too risky.

"Who wants a Chinese for dinner?"

They all said yes except Dan as he was just getting ready to go out. I ordered a meal and it was delivered about forty five minutes later. Dan had gone out and the four of us devoured the meal.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" Asked Claire.

That normally means Claire is horny and shares my bed, but I'd already had sex with both girls today and I wasn't sure if I could manage it again. But Claire would be suspicious if I said no so I told her "yes of course."

During the evening Claire would whisper naughty things in my ear suggesting that we would be having sex later, when the girls left the room she grabbed my dick and said "I bet you can't wait till I get my lips around this."

"You're right, it's been so long."

"Ahh poor thing, are you feeling neglected?"

If only she knew what I'd been doing all day! But the good thing was as Claire was stroking my dick it began to harden so I was encouraged that it would be okay.

Debbie and Cath said goodnight and went to bed, Claire was laid on the sofa with her head in my lap, she said to me, "how are Debbie and Cath behaving? Jenny told me that all they ever talk about is sex, and she thinks they are desperate for boyfriends, I was thinking of asking Dan if he knows if any of his mates would be interested."

"I agree that they do talk about sex a lot and it's awkward at times, but because of their autism they would not be the sort of girls for Dan and his mates."

"Yeah, you're probably right, it's a shame because they're pretty girls just looking for love. I wish we could find a way to help them."

"They're still young Claire, they've got plenty of time to find love."

Claire said nothing else, she put her hand up my pyjama shorts pulled my dick out and started to suck it. "Wow, that's one way to end a conversation!"

My dick hardened in her wet mouth as she licked and sucked on it, I reached down and stroked her arse, she parted her legs allowing me easier access to her pussy as she was laying on her front, I put my hand inside her silk panties, her pussy was already wet as usual, I put two fingers inside her and scooped out her wetness, I put the fingers to my mouth and wiped her juices on my lips, then I licked it off, she didn't taste as sweet as the girls but she tastes beautiful, just as she always has.

Debbie stopped sucking my dick stood up took off her dress then her panties, "get those shorts off, I need your dick right now."

I took them off and Claire kneeled on the floor and leaned on the seats of the sofa offering her pussy and arse to me, I kneeled behind her and parted her arse cheeks, then I leaned forward and poked the tip of my tongue onto her arsehole "leave it there." She said.

I felt her hand go between her legs and she rubbed hard on her clit, the noise her wet pussy was making was so erotic, I licked her arse and up and down the length of her wet gaping pussy until she buried her face into the pillow on the sofa to stifle her screams as she cum with a gush of juices pouring from her. "Fuck me." She said.

Without hesitation I pushed my dick straight inside her desperate wet hole, she pushed back onto my dick and our bodies clapped with every thrust, usually when fucking Claire like this I cum quickly but this time I could make it last. I continued to pound my dick into her and once again she buried her face in the pillow as her orgasm made her whole body shake, I was ready to cum now, I pulled my throbbing dick from her pussy and put the head at the entrance to her arsehole and watched it spurt all over her arse and up her spine before dripping down and flowing into and out of her dripping wide open pussy.

"Oh god, I needed that Jay, it's been too long since we last fucked."

"Yes, I agree, we should do it more often."

I was now completely drained and tired, "shall we go to bed now." I asked.

"Yes, I'm more than satisfied now and sure to sleep well."

We got into bed, as always I was naked, I've slept in the nude all my adult life, Claire was only wearing her panties, I was laying on my back and Claire was on her side cuddling me, I had my arm around her, this is how we fell asleep most nights when we were living together. "Mmm memories, I used to love falling asleep like this." Said Claire.

"Me too, it's just a shame we couldn't make it work." I replied.

"Maybe it's not too late to try again some day, that is if you're happy to."

"Where did that come from, I thought you were happy the way things are between us."

"I am, but I still love you and miss you, if you have any love for me it would be stupid to ignore it and we could talk about getting back together permanently."

"Clair, I've never stopped loving you, I'd love it if we could talk soon and discuss how we could make it work."

I could feel a wetness on my chest, Claire was crying, "I've wanted to say this for years but was afraid of how you would react."

"Let's do it, we could sell one of our houses and all move in together, I'm sure Dan and Alice would be happy too, we have two great children and to all live together again would be amazing."