A Weekend of Lust with Peter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation that coursed through my cock and the two fingers in my ass pushed me over the edge, my balls were tingling and I was cumming too, spunking into my beautiful lover's ass, filling him with my seed as his seed pumped out of his cock and over my hand and his belly. My pulsating ass seemed to be out of control as it gripped Sam's fingers which continued to probe my prostrate as the last of my semen left my cock and made a lovely liquid bond between Peter and I.

Peter asked Sam to get a towel to prevent my cum dribbling over the sofa, when Sam returned with towel he wiped my cock and squeezed the last of my semen out of it, he looked in amazement at Peter's gaping cum filled hole, tenderly he pressed the towel into it and gave Peter an affectionate pat on the hip.

The three of us stood and looked at each other, we held each others cocks and shared kisses, never before had anyone of us experienced such a degree of pleasure or satisfaction through a sexual encounter or otherwise.

We sat on the sofa and drank some more wine, shoulder to shoulder, hip to hip

Sam swallowed and then asked Peter --

"Please can I stay with you both, or do you want me to leave?"

Peter placed a hand on Sam's lap and said --

"Sorry Sammy, my sweet little sex pot, even though you have as yet to suck us both off and be fucked by us, you will have to leave -- by three pm on Sunday, which is an hour before my girlfriend gets home.."

It was still only early on Friday evening...

12