A Weekend of Reconnecting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my attention to see her standing there, tossing her bra into our suitcase and wearing nothing more than a pair of teal blue cotton hipsters. Being low cut as well, I noticed just a curl or two of her bush peeking out the top of her panties. Mmmm.

"Come on, big boy, your turn," Molly encouraged.

"Well aren't you a little forward without Jimmy here." Inside, I was more than a little excited by her forward request for me to undress. But then again, Jimmy would undoubtedly be back shortly. After all, it was only a couple of blocks to the liquor store.

I emptied my pockets and stripped my shirt, then let my jeans fall to the floor.

"'Ata boy," Lisa said as she walked past and slapped my ass.

Molly grabbed the TV remote and sat down at the foot of her bed to find something to watch. After putting the rest of her clothes away, Lisa sat at the foot of our bed to watch as Molly flipped through the channels. Picking up my pile of clothes and putting them on top of the suitcase, I moved around and sat down next to Lisa at the foot of our bed. Relaxing, I laid back and put one hand behind my head as the other went out and rested on Lisa's far hip.

After making it through the channels at least once without finding anything to watch, the girls started whining about it. Poking fun at the two of them, I began running my finger just inside the back of Lisa's panties and said, "Who needs a TV to watch anyway when I've got two nearly naked women in front of me?" To add emphasis to the end of the statement, I pulled Lisa's panties back a few inches from the middle of her hips and let it snap back into place.

"Hey!" she squealed as she flopped back next to me. I had been doing pretty well at keeping flaccid so far, but the sight of her naked jiggling tits right next to me started the blood flowing - not enough to be hard, just a little bigger.

The two went through the list of programming possibilities they had found and settled on some cook-off program. I just kept my mouth shut and my eyes open, roaming back and forth between the two nearly naked beauties.

Through the segment, we all chatted as normal as if we were sitting fully clothed with our parents in the room. At the first commercial, Molly put the remote down and got up and started tittering around the room, plugging in her phone, picking up her discarded shirt from the night before, then rummaging through their suitcase. I didn't pay much attention to what she was doing until she turned and walked over between my wife's legs.

"Pretty sure tonight will be another 'exciting' one, so I'll give this to you now so you have it when you want it." As she spoke, she held up a condom she had torn off the strip in her suitcase and, holding it in her fingertips, reached down and tucked it into the front of Lisa's panties. I watched, holding my breath, as Molly first just tucked it in, then began pushing it further and further, until that condom rested about where the top of Lisa's clit was. Then, ever so slowly, Molly pulled her fingers back out of my wife's panties. As the top of her panties lightly snapped back against her skin, Lisa let out the breath she had been holding.

"So you don't lose it before you need it," Molly explained with a wicked little grin.

"Mmmmm. Thanks," Lisa replied a little breathless, "but I'm not the one that puts the condom on. I let him do it himself."

"You never put it on him?"

"Nope, never have."

"You really ought to try it. It can be a fun little bit of foreplay."

"Maybe I'll try it someday."

"Well then, let me put that where it needs to be." And with that, Molly came back towards us and, standing beside my wife, reached down with one hand, grabbed the front of her panties, and slid her other in to retrieve the condom. My dick started thumping with my heart beat as I watched Molly, for a second time, put her hand into Lisa's panties. This time, with the restriction of the panties held out of the way, Molly reached way in, well past the condom in question until her fingertips pushed out against the crotch of Lisa's panties where it rose from between her thighs. Molly then dropped her hand against Lisa's mound, ever so slowly, drug her hand back out. I guess it was kind of one of those chicken and the egg things, because I wasn't sure which came first or was more important. Regardless, Molly was retrieving the condom and at the same rubbing her fingers along Lisa's pussy lips. Looking down past where Molly held the panties up, I watched as her hand drug through my wife's bush, pulling not only the condom, but a fair amount of moisture with it.

Upon clearing the waist of Lisa's panties, Molly moved around to my side and said, "Apparently you should be the one to hold on to this." And with that, she repeated the same motion she had made in giving Lisa the condom, pushing it down until I felt the bottom of the wrapper hit the juncture where my prick connected with my abdomen. Then, curling her fingers slightly up, Molly withdrew her hand, dragging her fingers along the top of my cock as she went. Upon reaching the mushroom head with her fingertips, she wiggled them just a little as she covered the last bit of length. I groaned as the elastic of my boxers snapped back into place with her hand no longer holding it away from my body. Surprising to me, Lisa giggled along with Molly.

"Although," Lisa said thoughtfully, "it has been a weekend for new things. Maybe it is a good time for me to put his condom on for him. You would be here to coach me through it," she said as she looked up at Molly.

"Well then, I guess you are going to need that condom back, aren't you?" And with that, much as she did with Lisa's panties, Molly grabbed the front of my boxers and pulled them a few inches away. I watched across my chest and belly as she slid her other hand into my boxers, sliding it not along my belly, where the condom was, but rather along the underside of my shaft, between it and my boxers. It was clear this was not just a move to retrieve the condom. She was playing. Reaching all the way in, she lightly cupped and rolled my balls before tracing her fingers back around the base of my cock. Flipping her hand over, she pushed the condom against the topside of my cock and slowly drug it back out, curling the tips of her fingers up each side of my prick as she went. Watching herself work, she noticed the generous drop of pre-cum at my tip and used her thumb to smear it around my head before fully retrieving her hand.

She moved back between Lisa's legs and, just as she had the first time, worked the condom and her fingers down into the front of Lisa's panties. This time Lisa didn't hold her breath, but rocked her hips up, getting just a little extra depth from Molly's fingers. As I watched Molly's fingertips again clear the top of my wife's panties, Molly's phone rang.

"That's Jimmy's ring," she commented as she got up to answer it.

While Molly had her conversation of the phone, with her back to us, Lisa turned her head to my ear and leaned in. "I think we need to pass that condom back and forth a few more times." Surprised by her desire for another woman to touch not only her, but me too, I turned my head to look at her with the look of "Are you sure?"

She raised her eyebrows to say "You agree?" then gave a little nod and leaned in for a deep, passionate kiss. Our tongues danced as we lay there and kissed, until I heard Molly wrapping up her conversation with Jimmy. The kiss broke just as Molly hung up and put the phone down.

Turning back to us, she explained that the liquor store was a fair bit further down the road than Jimmy realized. He called to explain that he was sure now and could see the sign just two blocks further on the other side of the road. He would get what we wanted and be on his way back shortly.

As Molly wrapped up the explanation, Lisa looked at her and, with a slightly seductive tone, said, "I changed my mind. I think I'll save putting the condom on for later, so we have something new to try at home."

Molly looked at her a little questioningly before moving back between Lisa's spread legs. Using one finger to lightly rub and push on the condom tucked into the front of Lisa's panties, she was indirectly stimulating my wife. "You guys aren't just trying to get a cheap feel, are you?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"What if we are? You're just making sure we have a condom to use tonight."

"Oh, to hell with the condom." And with that, Molly grabbed Lisa's panties by the hips and pulled them down. Lisa quickly lifted her feet to the edge of the bed and raised her hips to allow her panties to be pulled down under her ass. She then dropped her feet again as Molly pulled her panties past her ankles.

Moving over to me, Molly looked down at my throbbing dick in my boxers, then made eye contact with me. "I suppose this was a collaborative effort between the two of you?" And with that, she reached one hand in and wrapped her fingers around my dick to hold it out of the way as her other hand pulled the front of my boxers down and past it. Grabbing the sides of my boxers, we then worked together to get them off just as she had with Lisa. I looked over to see Lisa watching intently, knowing she had clearly seen Molly grasp my shaft, and I watched for any signs of apprehension. I saw none.

Molly then used her knee to create just a little room between where my leg was rubbing against Lisa's and got down on her knees between our thighs. Lisa and I both watched as she ran her hand up the inside of each of our thighs then grabbed hold of my cock as she pushed her palm against Lisa's furry mound. While smearing more pre-cum around the tip of my cock, Molly ran her fingers down the slit of Lisa's pussy before sliding two fingers as deep as she could into Lisa's waiting twat. As Molly thrust forward, Lisa arched her back and groaned in pure desire. No, there was no apprehension here. While Molly continued to finger fuck my wife, rubbing Lisa's clit with her thumb, she began in earnest to give me on hell of a hand job. I closed my eyes and reveled in the feel of her hand first making up and down movements along my shaft, then add a swirling motion to the mix. At the same time, I could hear the sloppy noises of her fingers working in and out of Lisa's cunt as Lisa humped herself against Molly's fingers.

Much quicker than I cared, I could feel that I was about to the breaking point, and instinctively tensed a little and raised my head as I tried to figure out what I was going to do.

"What's wrong?" Molly asked as she looked at me, never breaking her rhythm with either of us.

"He's about to cum and wondering what to do about the mess," Lisa explained to Molly as Lisa looked over at my face, a horny little smile on her lips the whole time.

"Here, just a minute." Both Lisa and I groaned a little disappointment as Molly disengaged her expert fingers. Molly stood up where she was and pulled her panties down and off. Reassuming her position between us, Lisa and I watched as Molly loosely wrapped her lime green panties around the head of my cock, holding them there with the hand she again used to jack me off. As she returned her other hand to Lisa's waiting, dripping pussy, she looked at me and said, "There, now you can cum in my panties and not make a mess."

I dropped my head back and, closing my eyes, focused on nothing more that the feel of Molly's hand around my throbbing dick through her panties and the sound of her other fingers slopping in and out of my wife. The added sensation and image of Molly's panties wrapped around my cock quickly pushed me over the edge and I thoroughly soaked them through with the large amount of cum I spewed forth. I had been lost in my own orgasm as Lisa's started, but I caught the last of her loud groans as I came down from my own.

With both of us finally finished, we both looked up as Molly stood up from between our legs, a huge smile on her face. "How about I just put the condom on the bedside stand and the two of you can worry about it."

We laughed a little exhausted laugh as Molly dragged her hands off of us and I was surprised as she gave her own mound just a little rub with her cum-filled panties before putting them with the rest of her dirty clothes. Molly headed into the bathroom, presumably to wash her hands, and Lisa rolled over to me. Grasping my cock herself, she whispered, "I think you should be sure to give her a little thank you," and wanked a few good strokes on my semi-flaccid dick before letting go and rolling away. "Why don't you go clean up a little?" I didn't need to be told twice. I rolled up and off the bed and headed into the bathroom to 'clean up'.

Walking in, Molly was just drying her hands as I slid around behind her to grab a washcloth. She made eye contact with me in the mirror and whispered very quietly, "Is Lisa ok?" We both knew my wife well and I understood why she asked.

Giving a smile of comfort, I said, "Trust me, she's not ok, she's great right now. In fact, she's the one that sent me in here to clean up and thank you." With the 'thank you', I slid my hand around her hip and down between her legs, and in one flowing motion, slipped my middle finger into her very wet hole. Not only was it wet, it was hot. It was quite possibly hotter than I had ever felt my wife get. I gave her a few deep, wiggling strokes with my finger as I rubbed my thumb over her nubbin. At the same time, I leaned in very close with my lips just brushing her ear. "Thank you... from both of us."

Molly let out a soft moan and shivered through another small orgasm, just as she had when she was watching Lisa and I in our 69. "No, thank you. I'm pretty sure that was equally enjoyable for all of us." And with that I dragged my finger from her hole and up her damp crease. She watched as I pulled my finger from her and used it to rub her juices all over my flaccid cock. Even in its soft state, it gave a little twitch as I watched Molly watch me apply her fluids.

Letting out the breath she had been holding, she turned and walked out of the bathroom. Watching in the mirror, I had seen drops of fluid running down her thighs as I withdrew my fingers, and she either didn't realized they were there or didn't care as she made no move to address them before leaving. I wet the wash cloth and gave my groin area a little scrub down, then rinsed the rag with warm water and walked out to the bedroom and handed the washcloth to Lisa to clean herself up. "Unless you want me to do it for you," I said with a twinkle as she took the cloth from me.

"Thanks, but no, I need a rest at the moment. Besides, I really need to pee." And she got up and headed to the bathroom.

12