A Weekend of Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete was pleased as he was feeling incredibly turned on watching his wife get closer and closer to orgasm and with the knowledge that she was pantyless underneath her dress.

Sara grabbed Pete by the hand and practically marched him out of the restaurant and into the grounds.

On their way out they passed the young couple from the pool, who were eating at another table. The woman noticed Sara and Pete and quickly looked away, blushing. Pete smiled as he tried to keep up with Sara.

"I've never wanted you to fuck me as much as I do right now" she said to him as soon as they were out of earshot of the other diners.

Pete kept the vibrator turned on as they walked and they soon came to a path leading into the woods.

It was getting dark and there was little chance of them bumping into anyone else at this time so they found the first suitable spot in the woods and Pete pushed Sara hard up against a tree. The wine had gone to both of their heads and neither of them cared too much about being caught in the act now anyway.

They explored each other's mouths deeply with their tongues. Sara took off Pete's belt and pulled down his trousers, freeing his cock, which she then took in her hands. She dropped to her knees on the woodland floor and began furiously sucking the head while she stroked the shaft.

As Pete felt himself getting closer to coming he lifted her up and spun her around so she was facing away from him

He lifted her tight dress up to expose her pert arse and bent her over, while she held onto the tree. Her exposed pussy was now presenting itself to him in all its glory and he pulled out the wet, vibrating toy and put it in his pocket before firmly taking hold of her hips and quickly sliding his length into her glistening hole. He watched her labia stretch as they gripped around his shaft with each outward motion and his balls slapped against her with each inward thrust. She was actively pushing her arse into him as he fucked her hard from behind and she was eagerly taking every inch of his thick cock.

She had often told him that he was the biggest she'd ever had and although he preferred not to think of the other dicks she'd had before his, it was reassuring to know he measured up well.

They were both so turned on that after just a couple of minutes of passionate fucking against the tree, they both came hard.

As his spasms subsided Pete slowly pulled out and watched as his cum dribbled out of Sara's pussy onto the leaves between her feet while they each caught their breath. He was amazed there was so much, given that was the third time he'd come that day.

The pair tidied themselves up and Sara brushed the earth from her knees and rearranged her dress before they kissed. They then began their slow walk back towards the hotel, hand-in-hand.

As they walked into the bar to get to the hotel lift they passed the young couple from the pool again, who were themselves hurriedly heading out into the grounds, hand-in-hand.

"It looks like our sexual habits are contagious." whispered Sara to Pete, with a smile, as they got to the lift.

When they got back to their room they both took a shower together before sliding underneath the soft sheets of the four poster bed. Pete held Sara in his arms and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"Well. That was quite a day! I very much enjoyed all your little surprises. Thank you."

She leant her head into his chest, closed her eyes and sleepily said "Well, we've got another two nights here yet, so perhaps there'll be another surprise or two to come."

12