A Weekend on the Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday:

When we finally got up Saturday morning we dressed and went back to my place. i was dressed as i was the day before including those 6" hell raisers. i was permitted to shower and refresh myself. i was looking forward to getting into a nice hot shower and just enjoy. my excitement dimmed quite a bit when, after entering the shower i saw a dildo stuck to the wall several inches above my mouth. The shower was spent standing on my toes with the dildo in my mouth until i had to shave my legs. While i showered Ms Amy had laid out some things for me to wear, a black lace bra, panty and matching garterbelt, black stockings, short black skirt and white top. It was a maid's outfit of sorts. She put out my 5" pumps for me to wear and while they're better than the 6 inchers they were still not much better. As we started to leave She told me to bring the 6" along as i would need them later. Somehow i knew i wasn't going to get away from those.

Back at Ms Amy's house i was allowed to prepare a nice brunch for us. When we finished the cleanup was left for me of course. i went about straightening and cleaning up the kitchen and as i was just about finished Ms Amy came in to supervise the work.

"I haven't had My good morning kiss yet My pet." Ms. Amy said seeming pleased with my clean up work. As i started to hug Her She put up Her hand and stopped me, and pointed to Her shoes. i almost forgot my place. i knelt down on the hard kitchen floor and kissed the black flats She had on. As i busied myself with Her shoes i heard her belt buckle being undone and then felt Her jeans slide down and rest on my head. i pulled away from her shoes and as i did She turned around, stuck out Her ass. "Now you can kiss Me." She said allowing me to lavish Her ass with my mouth.

The next few hours were spent cleaning Her house. She wanted it cleaned from top to bottom because She said She had company coming tonight. i had a sinking feeling when She said that, who was coming and what was i in for now? i cleaned and tended to her wishes, i worked and She supervised, things were as they should be.

"Come and sit in the den and relax," Ms. Amy said after the house was cleaned to her satisfaction, "you have been on your feet all day long. Those were welcome words indeed. i sat in a nice overstuffed chair and made myself comfy. "Okay," Ms. Amy exclaimed less than a minute later, "you've loafed long enough, time to go make dinner."

Ms Amy is always the Domme. bDinner was prepared and served along with a nice bottle of wine. While i was cleaning up the kitchen She went to change. i was wiping off the last of the counters when i heard the unmistakable sound of stiletto heels come in to the kitchen. i turned around and there was Ms.Amy, a black leather mini skirt, black leather vest, black stockings and black patent pumps. Her hair and makeup done to perfection. She looked like a true Domme Goddess and instinctively i fell to my knees and blurted out that She looked beautiful.

"Thank you My pet." she said with a smile and a chuckle. "Now hurry up and finish in here you filthy whore," She said in a far more menacing Domme voice, "company will be here shortly."

i quickly finished and joined Her in the den. She told me to go stand in the corner until i was needed. The front door bell eventually rang and i went to answer it, thankful She didn't alter my outfit any.

When i opened the door i saw a young girl who looked to be in her mid 20's. She was casually dressed in a sweater, jeans, and ankle boots. She looked like anybody on the street or in the mall.

"You must be Ms. Amy's whore." She said coldly.

"Yes Ma'am." i replied softly feeling somewhat odd to refer to a younger woman as Ma'am.

i directed her to the den where Amy was waiting. They hugged and then the girl took off Her coat and held it out in my direction telling me, ordering me to go hang it up. i took the coat and started to turn when i was stopped.

"I didn't here anything slave!" She said. i fumbled a bit then and said quickly, "Yes Maam, thank you Maam, i'll hang Your coat right away Maam'.

"That's better." She replied.

Ms Amy laughed a bit and introduced me to Her friend Erica, Ms Erica to me of course. They sat and talked casually for awhile, with me kneeling beside Ms Amy, not wanting to stray too far from Her. i did the normal hostess thing, getting beverages for them to drink. i gathered from their conversation that Ms Erica was relatively new to the area and a beginning Domme. She had a boyfriend who was home watching TV. She met Ms Amy through a number of contacts i guessed.

"Stand up and strip to the waist slut." Ms. Amy ordered during a lull in the conversation.

i hesitated slightly but did as i was told.

"Nice tits slut." Ms. Erica said.

"Thank You Ms." i muttered softly feeling funny hearing her talk like that.

"Play with them." She ordered.

i looked at Ms Amy and She said coldly to obey any and all orders from Erica just as if they were from Her. i played with my tits for a bit then Ms Erica said to pull the nipples, and pinch them. She sat there sipping Her wine telling me 'come on pull them harder', stuff like that. She eventually told me to lose the skirt as She wanted to see what the rest of me looked like. Before long i was standing there in nothing but the garterbelt, stockings and heels. Ms Amy asked if Erica would like to see my new shoes. Ms Erica eagerly said She would. Ms Amy looked at me and coldly said, go put them on, and to give the key to Ms Erica. i went back into the bedroom, and changed into the 6", with a sigh i snapped shut the locks and minced out to the den. i meekly held out my hand with the key for Ms Erica to take. She looked at Ms Amy who told her that that was the key to my shoe locks. It was up to Her when they came off.

"Those certainly won't be coming off anytime soon." Ms. Erica exclaimed happily.

We retired to the playroom. Actually, Ms Erica roughly grabbed onto a nipple and pulled me along. Ms. Erica was here to learn more about Domme and Ms Amy was the instructor, and i well i was the lab experiment. i was bound in all manner, hands behind, hand & elbows behind, ankles, knees, thighs ... you get the idea. i was put into all sorts of positions for all types of activities. i was spanked so many times by so many implements. Ms Amy gladly showed her that one didn't need formal S/m toys to play with almost anything can be used. She demonstrated spanking me with a large wooden spoon, a metal spatula and of course, the sole of a shoe.

Ms Amy said that 'games' can be used for playtime as well. She blindfolded me had me hold my arms straight out in front of me, palms down and then she balanced a pair of shoes on the backs of my hands. Ms Amy said that if the sub is ticklish this is a wonderful thing to do. She said to me that if i dropped the shoes Ms Erica would give me 50 good ones with the implement of Her choice. i knew what was coming, but not where, and it only took a few seconds before i dropped them. In a heart beat i was on my knees, with Ms Erica straddling me, facing my ass. She never though about a common old shoe being used as a paddle so She had to try it. Geez, for a young beginning Domme She could certainly give a hard stinging paddling. That's how the evening went, i had everything in the playroom used on me. Ms Amy gave a detailed lesson on use of a strap on before turning me over to Ms Erica for a lengthy fuck session.

It was so degrading, while Ms Erica fucked me in the ass, the two of them talked about technique, position and angle like i wasn't even there. That was followed by lessons in pussy worship. As the evening's class time came to an end They went out to sit in the den for a bit and relax and talk while i went into the kitchen to get more wine for them while Ms. Amy followed me.

"I'm so very proud of you," Ms. Amy said as She hugged me, "you took everything so well."

"Thank you Ms." i replied hugging Her back.

"Before Ms. Erica leaves," Ms. Amy said with a gleam in Her eye, "you will not only ask for permission to lick Her boots but also to smell Her boots!"

"Does Ms. Erica know about that?" i asked blushing deeply.

"No," Ms. Amy replied stifling a chuckle, "it will be a complete surprise for Her." Ms. Amy hugged me a bit tighter saying, "I just can't pass up a chance for a little humiliation."

The butterfly's in my stomach were huge as i brought out their drinks. i served Ms Amy first then went to Ms Erica. Wondering how i'm going to manage this i thought i'd try working myself into it.

"Thank You for spanking me this evening Ms. Erica." i said softly.

"It was my pleasure," She replied with a smile, "I'd like to do it again."

"Can i please lick your boots Ms?" i smiled back at her trying to take it to the next level.

"By all means." She replied after looking back at Ms. Amy and then me several times.

She crossed her legs and extended Her foot. i busied myself with that happy task wondering all the while how i would manage the next one. i tended to her boots and made them look almost new enjoying the taste of the leather on my tongue.

"Is that satisfactory Ms.?" i asked sitting back.

She turned her foot one way then the other and said, yes, it was okay. Then, at that point, i mustered up the courage and asked if i could have the honor and privilege of sniffing Her boots.

"What!" Ms. Erica exclaimed initially.

i was supremely embarrassed while Ms Amy could only smile. Undaunted i repeated my request, begging a little and telling Her again how it would be a real honor. She laughed and called me a pervert and a filthy slut, a whore, and anything She could think of to make me feel really humiliated.

"Now you know what I put up with!" Ms. Amy said to Her.

Finally Ms Erica gave me permission and i gently unzipped her boot, pulled it off, but then, Ms Erica took the boot in one hand and put Her other hand behind my head and roughly forced Her boot over my nose and mouth.

"Breathe deep you perverted whore!" She said forcing the boot into my face. "you wanted to sniff my boots, now do it!"

Oh the humiliation. It was repeated with Her other boot. i felt so very much a slave. Ms Amy, by power of Her words alone made me degrade myself in front of a stranger. i think what made it even more humiliating was to see this 20 something year old sitting there giving me orders.

The evening pretty much ended not too long after that. i put Ms Erica's boots back on Her, and even gave them a little kiss. Ms Amy and Ms Erica said their goodbye's, they gave each other a little kiss on the cheek while i was permitted to give Her a little kiss on Her ass.

After she left and drove off, Ms Amy grabbed me and dragged me back into the bedroom, for a delightful eternity of pussy eating. i can say with complete accuracy that 50% of us had multiple, intense, orgasms. i was still waiting.

It was around 9 when we crawled out of the sack this morning. I helped Ms. Amy get dressed and she returned the favor for me. I didn't know my nipples needed to be pinched and twisted before the bra went on but Ms Amy is always right. She drove us back to my house where I cleaned up and changed clothes. She had me put on a nice skirt and a modest top along with the 5" heels. She took me to a nice buffet for brunch. She took me out on a Sunday morning date! It was so nice. We talked about everything, it was wonderful. We finished up and strolled around the area before heading back to her house.

As soon as the door was closed the cold Ms Amy returned in a flash. I was ordered to strip down to my undies and present myself to Her. i knelt before her again, hands behind my back, head bowed, staring at her boots. There was total silence ... dare i look up or stay as i am? Have i done something wrong? Should i kiss Her boots? After an eternity, or so it seemed, She asked me when i last had an orgasm.

"It has been about a month since You allowed me relief Ms." i replied.

"Do you think you have earned one?" Ms. Amy asked.

"It is up to You to decide Ms." i replied hoping that i had.

She thought for a minute and took me into the playroom where She told me to take off my panties and lay on my back in front of a full length mirror and spread my legs wide. i was told to slowly ... SLOWLY play with myself. i gladly did so, watching myself in the mirror. Ever so gradually i worked myself closer and closer to the edge. At the brink Amy said STOP! There was a few minute cooling off period and the scene was repeated, again and again. i was so frustrated, so close to that final orgasm yet so far away. Ms. Amy said to look at myself, what i saw was a sweaty looking slut laying on the floor.

"What do you see in the mirror?" She asked.

"A sweaty looking horny slut!" i replied breathlessly.

"How do you know the slut in the mirror is horny?" She teased.

"Because i am!" i blurted out.

My outburst caught me by surprise as much as it did Ms. Amy. She took the toe of Her boot and slowly, gently used it to rub my pussy, bringing me close yet again. On the brink, at the edge again but this time She said for me to play with my clit. i did, oh how i did. She kept Her boot in place down there but i didn't care. i begged and pleaded...

"Ms Amy, dear Mistress Amy, Goddess Amy," i begged over and over, "please please may i be allowed to cum?"

"What are you?" She asked.

"i am Your bitch, Your slave," i cried out, "Your slut! Your whore!"

"I can't hear you!" Ms. Amy tormented me with Her foot and Her words.

i said it louder and louder and louder until I was nearly yelling it! That is when i finally came. Oh my GOD i've never had such an intense orgasm! .i spasmed, i yelled, i moaned. i was a mess, a complete and utter mess, tired, exhausted, i felt like i just ran a marathon or something. i laid there relaxing, enjoying the after effects, lost in my own world. Ms Amy broke the silence by clearing her throat. i looked at her dreamily and she pointed at her boots. Apparently i made a mess all over them. i turned over and crawled up to Her and licked my own juices off Her boots. It was very degrading but i didn't care at that point.

i took awhile cleaning myself up and composing myself again and joined Her in the den. She patted the couch beside Her and i happily joined Her. We cuddled and 'made nice' to each other with small talk, quiet whispers and gentle kisses. i told her that i love serving Her and being her slave. She replied that She too loved the situation. Eventually it was time for Her to go and for us to return to our normal lives. i walked Ms. Amy to the door softly kissing Her boots and Her ass before She left. i will have to wait until next month for my next orgasm but it will be worth it.

12