A Weekend To Remember

Story Info
Has Brandon finally met that special female?
1.3k words
3.65
16.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon had rented a house on the beach for the summer. He had high hopes in meeting that "Someone Special" but it was the middle of August and no one... That is, until now!

The sun is beaming, the ocean water as blue as could be and there she was. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off of her. She had waist length curly brown hair, green eyes, a smile that made him weak in the knees, and a tan slender body. Sitting on his deck, he watched her romp around in the waves.

Standing up after going under a wave, she turned her head and noticed that she had an audience. Her beautiful body was being showed off through her sheer, wet bathing suit. She decided that it was time to meet the man who has excited her all morning while she has been on the beach.

Walking out of the water and straight towards him, she smiled and waved him down off the deck. He was more excited then he could ever remember being and he jumped up out of his chair and walked to meet her. This is the opportunity that he has been waiting for all summer.

She extends her hand, " Hi, I'm Megan." He shakes her hand and responds, Hi, I'm Brandon."

"It must be nice to live right on the beach," she blurts out as they start to walk. " I'm only renting for the summer, then I'm back to college."

" A college man," she teases. She starts to run into the water, wondering if he will follow. Stopping at waist high water level she turns and there he is. His smile beaming, how could she ever resist him?

While dodging the waves, he asks her for a date. " If you are free tomorrow I would like to take you for a ride in the country and then a picnic lunch?" Feeling like she was in a dream. Hmmm. could he be her Prince Charming? Thinking it over as not to seem too anxious, she waited a minute then responded, "I am free and it sounds wonderful!"

They spent the rest of the afternoon together, neither one wanting it to end. They both had prior commitments for that evening so they new today would have to come to a close. It was 5pm and he walked her over to her candy apple red jeep. He opened the door for her and then after she got in, closed it, leaned over and very lightly kissed her left cheek. They both parted with a smile in their heart.

That night Brandon was having dinner with his parents. He was very distant. He was totally lost when it came to following the dinner conversation. His mother looked directly into his eyes. "You met someone today, didn't you?" He just smiled. When dinner was over, he said goodnight and was on his way home.

Once at home, he relaxed on his bed only to have his mind drift to wonderful thoughts about Megan and himself. The next thing he knew it was 7AM and time to get up and get ready for his day with his princess.

He was all ready and it was time to pick her up. Brandon arrived in his shiny black BMW convertible beamer. The day was starting out perfect! Megan stepped into the car, "Good morning."

"Hi, good morning," Brandon replied as he started to drive.

Megan still seemed a little sleepy so Brandon told her that if she wanted to stretch out and take a nap it was ok with him. He agreed to wake her up when they got near their destination.

She closed her eyes and stretched her body out so that her head was toward her door and the rest of her body was tilted toward Brandon. His princess was wearing a pair of cut off shorts (very, very short) and a lightweight summer top.

There was a nice warm breeze while they were driving. He happened to notice that the breeze was moving the leg of her shorts up. Looking, he could tell that she was not wearing any panties. Just the thought was making him crazy with desire to touch her. She was asleep, so he decided to slide his hand very carefully in her shorts. He went right up the leg of her shorts and was sliding his fingers over her secret place. She was immediately wet. She had started to stir but only to open her legs a little wider. Brandon gently inserted two fingers into her most precious spot and was given a surprise! Megan's juices had spilled out all over his hand! He thought she might wake up so he removed his hand and she remained asleep. As long as he could smell her scent on his hand, there was no way he was going to be able to concentrate. He looked over at her again and he noticed that her blouse had been blown up in the wind. She was not wearing a bra and he could see her breasts perfectly. They were small but tanned. Their shape was breath taking. Her nipples were very hard.

Putting his eyes back on the road, he noticed that they were coming to a small town where they would be able to spend some time at. He was also drawn to the front of his shorts. His bulge was rock hard and ready to burst out. Brandon was aching to be with Megan. He had daydreams of taking his tongue and tasting her honey pot, feeling her breasts in his hands, and sucking on her perky nipples.

"Honey, it's time to wake up," he softly told her. She opened her eyes and smiled. Looking down at his shorts she could tell that he was very aroused and she could feel just how wet she had gotten in her sleep. With this devilish grin on her face she slipped off her shorts and began to move her fingers in and out of her hot juicy snatch. Now he felt the need to pull off the road but unable to because they were still on the highway. The next exit isn't for another ten miles. How will he ever make it? Watching him stiffen even more, she shifts her body so she can put her mouth on his hardness through his shorts. Feeling her hot breath is making him drive even faster. Now she takes him out of his shorts so that he may feel her hot wanting mouth. "Oh Megan," he moans.

Finally, the next exit! They pull off the main road and he sees a dirt path not too far from them. He now has the perfect spot for their afternoon picnic. Very desolate, no one will bother them.

Megan brought her lips up to Brandon's mouth, kissing him with a deep burning passion. His hands were roaming all over her body. The more he probed her the louder her moans became. She was so hot! Her body feeling like it was on fire, she took off her blouse. Now naked in his front seat she needed to feel her skin next to his. "Please take everything off, I need to feel you," she begged!

After undressing, he took her into his big strong muscular arms and began to make love to her like she had never been made love to before. Bodies sweaty and weak they collapsed in each other's arms with their legs intertwined. Was this for real or had they both been dreaming?

Feeling a gentle kiss on her left breast Megan opened her eyes to find that Brandon had set up their picnic with flowers, candles, wine and soft music. A romantic setting with the most romantic man she has ever met. "My Princess, may I escort you to lunch?"

"Of course you may my Prince."

The rest of the afternoon they fed each other strawberries and grapes as they continued to enjoy each other's company.