A Weekend Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you make me want to be naughty," she replied. "Now be a naughty boy and fuck your wife's sister!"

We kissed as I moved on top of her, preparing to impale her with my aching cock. With one hand I held it, rubbing the head between her slick lips, teasing her clit. I placed the head at the entrance of her hole and she wrapped her legs around me as I drove into her. She let out a moan as I began to stroke in and out. After several minutes I couldn't take any more and I could feel my own orgasm building within me.

"I'm going to come, Angie," I said. "I can't hold back"

"Come inside me, Frank! I want you to come inside me!"

"Tell me again, Angie."

"Come inside me, Frank. Come in my pussy."

Those words were intoxicating and I erupted, shooting my semen deep inside her vagina. With every spasm Angie repeated, "Come in my pussy!" until I was spent and exhausted.

For several minutes we lay kissing, entangled on the sofa, Angie's legs firmly wrapped around me. When I awoke, it was to Angie cleaning me with a warm, wet towel.

"All done," she said. "You can go back to sleep."

I didn't know how long I had slept but it was still dark. Angie did not release me, but began stroking my manhood. My cock began to stiffen under her touch and soon I was fully erect. She kissed the tip of my cock, then began to suck just the head. I waited for her to take as much of my member into her mouth as she could, but she didn't. This wasn't going to be a love making session. Angie was mouth fucking my cockhead just for a load of semen. I could tell by the way she sucked me that was all she wanted.

After a few minutes I was ready to give it to her, not that I could stop even if I wanted. My hips began to buck as my orgasm erupted and Angie plunged her mouth deep onto my cock. Streams of semen shot into her throat and began to leak from the corners of her mouth and down to her hand that held my rod. After she swallowed what she could, Angie licked my shaft and her hand clean, then gently sucked the last of my semen from the head. I was delirious from the warm sensation of her lips and tongue.

Angie got to her feet, kissed me on the lips and whispered, "Goodnight, Frank. I love you," and went off to bed as I drifted back to sleep.

12