A Weekend with Ginger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all went very smoothly.

Brad picked up Marisol in the late afternoon and they went back to Ginger's. Brad had an ounce of weed that he was planning to sell, in eighths, at the party.

Ginger answered the door. "Hey you two. The party hasn't started yet, but come in. How'd it go with your parents?"

"Nice and easy," Marisol said. Brad nodded.

"I brought some more weed," Brad said.

"Excellent," Ginger said. "Do I owe you any money?"

"It's forty bucks for a bag, but for you, I'll make it twenty."

"That's awfully sweet. I don't have any cash right now. Would you be interested in a trade?"

"Depends."

"I have some E."

"Sold," Brad looked at Marisol. "We're gonna have fun tonight."

"I've never done E before," Marisol said.

"Just make sure you drink a lot of water," Ginger said. She handed her a small white pill, and gave one to Brad. Brad gave her a baggie of weed.

"We'll save it for the party," Brad said.

*****

Ginger had enough Ecstasy for everyone at the party, and within an hour it turned into a drug-induced teenage orgy. Apparently, this was common. Everyone was given a black mask to wear.

"Welcome," Ginger said to Brad and Marisol, who were in their underwear and getting and touchy-feely on the floor next to the sofa, "to the Lakeview High School Sex Club."

Two different couples were having sex on the sofa. At one point they switched partners. There were three other couples on the floor of the living room. Three girls were getting it on in the kitchen. At least five couples were having sex in or around the pool. Brad wondered where Ginger had run off to.

Brad and Marisol finished, for a moment, and Brad had to use the bathroom. He found it, went and came out. His arm was immediately grabbed by Ginger. She pushed him against the wall and ground against his leg with her pussy. There was suddenly another girl grinding her pussy against his other leg. And a third, directly in front of him. All three were naked. They led him into a bedroom, and he fell upon a very large water bed.

Ginger grabbed his dick and started pumping up and down. Another girl started sucking on the head of his cock. The third mounted him, straddling him at his face, and let him watch (and occasionally help with his tongue) her finger herself. Ginger put a pill on his tongue. "Viagra," she said.

He swallowed it. "Sounds like fun."

It was.

Brad fucked each of the girls in the bed (he fucked Ginger twice) before they rejoined the party. For a while, he couldn't find Marisol. He and Ginger went out to the pool, where they did find Marisol. She was the meat of a sex sandwich between two guys.

Brad and Ginger looked at each other. She pushed him down onto one of the poolside reclining chairs and fucked him again, so he could watch Marisol take it in the pussy and the ass from those two guys.

At least, he thought, that was probably Marisol Everybody was wearing a mask. He had recognized Ginger's voice.

Much later, all the fucking was done, and everyone had gone home, except for Brad. Marisol was gone—she had a nervous breadown after the ecstasy wore off and one of the girls gave her a ride home. Brad lay in bed with Ginger. They were smoking weed as the sun came up, until they were so stoned that their bodies, finally fully exhausted from enduring chemical abuse, shut down, and they passed out in each other's arms.

Brad called Marisol when he woke up. He felt like shit, hung-over from the chemical assault his body had taken. He was hungry as hell. But he called Marisol anyway, to make sure she was okay. She didn't answer her cell phone. He kissed Ginger on the cheek, got his things together, and left.

To be Continued...

12