A Weekend with 'k' Ch. 04

Story Info
A mutual fantasy explored. She submits
2k words
4.42
29.4k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hubee
Hubee
366 Followers

'On the bed on all fours k' I growl in command, gratified to see you scramble to obey, sensing my urgency. In a couple of paces I reach the bed and grab the flimsy material of your knickers, still around your knees, and rip them away. 'Spread your legs and reach back to play with your cunt.' As your knees part your labia open, showing how wet and excited you are. Your pussy looks like a luscious, over-ripe fruit and the intoxicating smell of your excitement fills my senses. I watch as your fingers easily slip into your slickness. Almost immediately I hear you start to pant and whimper.

'I want to....I have to cum. Can I please cum master? Can I? Pleasepleaseplease?'

Almost the last shreds of my self control rip away. 'Wait for me k, not till I say.' I grab the end of the butt-plug and pull it from your arse. You barely notice as your fingers probe deeper, trying to scratch your insatiable itch. I grab the shaft of my cock and press into the rapidly shrinking hole left by the plug. I feel your muscles tighten on the head of my cock as I grab your hips.

'Where do you want my cock?! Tell me k.' I shout.

I hear you scream, 'In my arse! In my arse! Fuck your cock into my arse HARD!'

Finally giving in to my instincts, living my hottest, longest held fantasy, I pull your hips towards me hard and thrust my cock forward harder. I feel my prick slide home to the hilt in your tight arse in one delicious, overwhelming, tearing thrust. Balls deep in your bowels in I only have enough control left to bellow, 'Cum for me my pet.'

Instantaneously I hear feel your muscles start to spasm, grasping my cock, milking it. I hear you incoherently babbling as your orgasm overwhelms you - then I let go. I let go of everything. I feel cock swell and pump, swell and pump. It feels like every bit of fluid in my body is being hosed into your lovely, tight, greedy arse. My vision almost greys out as the tidal wave of pleasure that is my orgasm sweeps over my body. My fingernails dig into your arse cheeks as I sway, almost falling. My cock, still hard, still pulsing in your arse, fills you with my sperm, an orgasm that seems to last an eternity.

I draw a deep rattling breath and my vision clears a little. I still have to hold on to your arse to stay upright. I can feel the after shocks of your orgasm still rippling through your body. Super sensitive after cumming the sensation results in an exquisite 'come down'. Slowly my cock deflates and slips from your arse. Watching, part dazed, I see the most erotic sight of my life. My cum drips from your distended, ravaged arse hole and runs over your pussy. Sated, satiated, replete, overwhelmed I collapse on the bed. Unable to speak I pull you to me. Our lips meet in the gentlest of kisses, after the violence of our coupling. No words are necessary and I doubt I would be capable of forming them if they were. Cuddling closer together your head rests on my chest and I stroke your hair, gazing into your eyes, revelling in your contented smile.

Interlude 1

Luckily I had ordered sandwiches so the food hadn't got cold whilst we had been getting carried away. We fell upon the meal like 2 people who hadn't eaten in days.

A whole bottle of bubble bath emptied into the huge tub filled it with foam to our chins. With the rest of the champagne in an ice bucket on the floor we spent a slippery, laughter filled hour soaking and luxuriating; topping up the hot water to keep the room full of steam and to draw out the fun.

Collapsing on the bed, still damp and red from the bath we kissed gently. All thoughts and plans I might have had for this time are gone from my head, spontaneity rules. I kissed your ear, teasing the lobe with my tongue, gently flicking with the tip, feeling you shiver. 'Lie back and try to relax.' I whispered to you.

I wanted to learn about your body's geography, to discover your highways and byways, all the nooks and crannies. To descend into the valleys and scale the heights. What uncharted regions would I be the first person to visit? What vistas will open up before me? Will I be able to plant my flagpole in virgin territory and claim it as mine? I want to see at first hand the areas of greatest natural beauty and learn which areas will be most receptive to my exploration.

My lips descended the column of your neck, and then traversed the ledge of your collar bone, mapping your body, my tongue the intrepid explorer of your lush terrain. I observed the twin mountains that dominate this region and the ascent began, slowly; then more slowly as the summit neared. The final protuberance of this peak is circled by tongue and then encircled by lips. I heard you sigh and feet you tremble.

Knowing how much you enjoy this I take my time, sucking, nibbling -- occasionally biting; getting harder as I respond to your responses -- your gasps and wriggles. I quietly take a half-melted ice cube from the bucket beside our bed and run the slippery surface over your stiff nipples. You arch off the bed and I press you down with one hand. 'Close your eyes and be still woman' I whisper. Then I hold the ice cube over your breasts and the ice-cold drips begin to splash on your flushed skin at random, creating involuntary flinches and rashes of goosebumps. Then I pop the ice cube in my mouth and return my attention to your nipples, tantalising you with a delightful mixture of hot and cold.

When the ice has melted my tongue moves down the slope of your breasts and further southward, away from the cold of the mountaintop, towards warmer climes at the equator. I smile to myself as I feel you move beneath my, trying to edge your body up the bed, eager for me to reach the destination we both desire. But I am not in as much of a hurry as you are. I raise my head and look up at your face, across the sensual contours of your body, until I catch your gaze

'I told you to keep still. Now do as you are told or you will be punished!' I order, hoping, knowing, that you will find it impossible to obey -- that the threatened punishment will be inevitable. I lower my face again. My tongue probes your belly button and straight away your body betrays you, flinching at the ticklish, exciting contact. I say nothing, but make a mental note of future action.

I shift position, to the bottom of the bed, between your legs -- kneeling. Unbidden your knees part, your thighs spread and my goal comes into view. Your pussy looks like a delectable feast laid out before me, juicy, glistening in the low light of our room. I can see your lips, soft, puffy and wet contrasting with the obvious hardness of your clit. I gently blow on this sensitive bud as I move closer. Pausing, knowing you can feel how close I am to where you want me, I turn my head to the side and lick the inside of your thigh. Your moan is the mixture of pleasure and frustration I was hoping to hear. I want to tease you to a fever pitch of anticipation, to teach that torture need not be painful. In blunt terms I want to eat your pussy better than it has ever been eaten before and to give you an orgasm that will wipe all others from your memory, setting a new personal best in your sexual 'record book'.

I carry on with the little licks on the insides of your thighs, then I draw them out, longer licks, each one moving slightly closer to the centre of your excitement. In addition to your low moans and writhing I can once again smell your excitement -- the delicious scent of wet pussy. This arouses me more and I can feel my cock hardening beneath me against the sheets. After just a few minutes your moans are betraying more evidence of frustration than pleasure -- or a lovely combination of both. I press down on your thighs until I feel your movements still. I know what is coming next and you, perhaps, have guessed. The sexual tension rises another notch and the air in the room almost crackles, like the atmosphere before I thunderstorm. I glance up between your parted thighs and see you watching, face flushed, eyes full of emotion and passion. Keeping my gaze locked on your I extend my tongue and rasp the tip across your aching, proud-standing clit.

The affect on you could not have been more dramatic if my tongue had been electrified. I see your eyes snap shut, your back arches off the bed and I hear your guttural moan. I'm tempted to keep flicking your pleasure button to watch you flop on the bed like a hooked fish. Instead I go back to nuzzling your inner thighs, adding little bites and sucks to the licks, building the tension again. Glancing up I see your eyes are closed, dreamily focusing on the sensations. I lash my tongue across your clitoris again, without warning and savour your renewed thrashing.

I want more reaction now. With the thumb and forefinger of one hand I part your engorged, slippery labia. With my other hand I gently stretch back your clitoral hood until the centre of my attention is fully exposed, vulnerable -- bright pink and almost visibly throbbing. Tilting my head forward I slowly, tenderly, lasciviously take between my lips the shiny pearl proffered to me. I gently suck and roll your clit between my lips, occasionally lapping my tongue over it as well. After only moments your moaning, sighing, writhing and gasping tell me how much you are enjoying my ministration. Shortly afterwards the increased frequency and urgency of all of the above let me know that your climax is approaching. I give your clitoris a slightly sadistic nip between my teeth, causing you to yelp -- the climb towards a climax interrupted; for the time being. Nuzzling your thighs again until you calm down I return to the core of your pleasure, sucking and nibbling till your climatic tension builds again. Another bite, harder this time, takes the edge of your joy. The process is repeated until I can sense that your ability to differentiate between pain and pleasure is blurred, no amount of aversion therapy is going to stop you from climaxing. Another change of pace is required.

Moving my hands under your legs I move you're your knees up towards your body and apart. This reveals your arse to my gaze. A mixture of your liquid excitement - and my saliva - has run down over this delightful, pink orifice -- making the prospect all the more enticing. I run my tongue around the crinkled folds of your anus and hear you whimper. Without further preamble I press my tongue into the ring of tight muscles that surround your forbidden portal. Almost instantly you are wriggling again -- as if my tongue was 12 inches long and every inch of that was probing to your very centre. The kinkiness of tonguing your arsehole is turning us both on, as evidenced by the increased flow of wetness from your cunt and the increasingly urgent throbbing in my cock. I easily slide a finger, then two, into your pussy and pump my fingers in and out as I force my tongue deeper inside you.

When I suddenly stop I hear you 'shream' -- a half scream, half shriek of frustration at being pulled back from the brink once more. I can feel you almost vibrating with the tension of a many-times postponed orgasm. I slide off the bed and stand, on slightly shaky legs. Moving round to the side of the bed I stroke your flushed cheek with the back of hand. I can see the want in your eyes, almost unrestrained, animal desire.

'Soon My-pet' I assure you. 'Soon -- and it will be worth the wait.'

Hubee
Hubee
366 Followers