A Weekend with Master Jim Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." I cooed at his forceful embrace.

"Then your legs should be too!" He smirked as he spoke grabbing my but with both hands.

"I'll keep them here in case you want to tie me up with them later!" I moaned softy as is hands manipulating my butt caused the plug to move slightly.

"Maybe," he said squeezing my ass and lifting me off the floor with his grip, "but I'd prefer to just man handle you!"

My pussy trembled at his words. He set me down then led me outside and down the stairs to the cart path. I didn't ask why he wasn't taking the golf cart, it didn't matter, the walk wasn't far, and it was an amazing night. The club house was a glow with people milling all about.

"What's our cover story?" I asked. "What do we tell people when they ask how we met? Do we say our mutual friend?"

I was almost panicked in my questions, I'd focused so much on everything else I was going to have to admit I had a secret.

"Yeah," Jim replied gently squeezing my hand, "just say we met through him, we'll be fine."

"Okay, so or mutual friend the business man." I could feel my heart racing in my chest.

"Allie," Jim said stopping and turning me to face him, "how long have you been his play thing?

"Just over a year and a half." I replied feeling my face burning as brightly as the lights in the club house.

"What's his name?" Jim's question was met with silence. "What do you call him?"

"Ummmm," I racked my brain as I knew I heard it once, "I call him Master, Sir, or oh my fucking God please don't stop!" My answer caused Jim to bellow in laughter which only added to my embarrassment. "And it's been just over 18 months." I answered sheepishly.

"Awesome!" Jim said smacking my ass again then pulling me toward the club house. "Well if you don't know the name of the guy who's been fucking you for the past 18 months I'm not going to help you with it! He'll jut be our mutual friend!"

Amazingly enough we were able to avoid mentioning the name of our mutual friend, although Jim's constant giggling whenever it was brought up always made me blush. Thankfully, that friend, had not only insisted that I not only play golf but he also paid for lessons and pushed me to join a league. Jim was shocked when I was able to hold my own in conversations about not only golf but business. Before dinner he was beaming with pride at the fact that he not only had a hot date but one that was smart too! We sat for dinner with hi boss, which Jim was definitely uneasy about, but I manage to not only win him over but also massage Jim's cock under the table. Through his pants of course, it was a classy place after all. The only awkward interchange went like this.

"So how did you meet Jim?" His boss asked. "You don't seem like the type of girl he typically meets."

"We have a mutual friend," I replied, "Jim came up to the area to play golf, when one of their foursome backed out I was able to join in."

Thankfully I remembered the name of the country club Master belonged to and mentioned it.

"Have I met this friend Jim?" He asked, and my hopes to find out the possessor of my souls name quickly approached.

"Oh yeah," Jim smiled putting his hand on the back of my chair so he could tickle my back just above my dress, "we played golf with him last year at Harbor Town!"

"Oh yes," his boss replied, "nice man, hell of a golfer too!"

With that realization the conversation, and my hopes to find out his name that night, died. After dinner Jim took me to the dance floor where the drinks began flowing. He seemed incredibly impressed with how I held my own to this point and made no secret of that fact.

"I love you!" He said, not even drunk enough to have let it slip.

"I know you do!" I replied with a wide grin. "Who else can you bring here to win over your boss, make you look like an absolute stud, then be an absolute unabashed slut for you after?"

"Just you I guess!" Jim replied pressing his erection into my abdomen.

At 5'4" Jim towered over me, his athletic build only made me look smaller next to him.

"Mind if I cut in?" His boss asked tapping Jim on the shoulder.

"Of course not." Jim stammered stepping out of his boss's way.

Jim moved away but kept a watchful eye on the two of us as we chatted away. His silver haired boss was a bit on the tipsy side, I gracefully lifted his hand higher on my back more than a couple times as we danced. Silver haired or not it wasn't long before I felt his erection pressed into me either. Seems my dress was a big hit in more ways than one! I managed to wave Jim off, who was begging to look incredibly jealous of his boss's advances and managed to hold my own. I was able to pry myself away after the song ended but not before getting invited to play golf with him and his wife the next time I visited.

We finished our drinks then Jim, who now had wrapped his arm around me like a protective bear, escorted me outside where he started to grill me about my conversation with his boss.

"Listen sweetie," I said placing the fingertips of my right hand over his mouth, "we can either talk about this now, or you can take me back to your place and see if you can make me scream loud enough so they hear me back here!" My left hand moved to his crotch, with his wide back to the party guests no one could what I was doing as I massaged him through his pants. "I don't know about you," I whispered in my best husky voice, "but I really need a good fucking right now from someone who knows how to deliver it." His cock was now rock hard in my hand. "So, we can stay here and chat and make the rounds," I said pulling his lips to mine with my hand behind his head, "or you can treat me like the slut you know I am because this butt plug in my ass is getting boring and I need cock!"

"Time to go I guess!" Jim said grabbing me by the wrist and leading me toward the darkened cart path.

I almost had to run to keep up with him. Looking back I could see we were now at a relatively safe distance from the club house.

"Hang on," I said pulling back with my hand which was dwarfed by his, "hang on I need to make an adjustment back here if you're gonna make me run!"

"Sorry." Jim replied somewhat flustered.

"It's not easy keeping up with a guy your size you know," I said making a defiant stand, "I've got little legs after all."

"Sorry." Jim said sincerely looking across the course toward his house.

With his back turned I quickly unzipped my dress, letting it fall to the ground as I unhooked my bra. His back still too me I stepped out of the dress then tossed one end of the bra over his shoulder while still holding the other.

"What the?" He said picking up the bra. "Holy fuck Allie!"

"Spank me, it's the only way I'll learn!" I said as I leaned down picking up my dress.

"You really are wearing a butt plug," he said unable to hide his shock, "is that blue?"

"It matches my dress," I said wiggling my ass at him, "do you like it?"

"Come on, let's go!" He said showing off his strength by scooping me up in his arms and putting me over his shoulder. "Do you have everything? Dress? Undies?"

"I didn't wear any," I snickered, "I told you my ass was bare!"

"Yes it is!" Jim said as he strode off smacking both of my ass cheeks so hard the sound almost echoed. "Horny slut!"

Jim had my legs in his right arm keeping me from falling off his shoulder while my hands were on his lower back holding my torso up. I felt his left hand glide up my inner thigh where his fingers slowly invaded my slit. The pulsating music had kept my plug practically buzzing inside me, as a result my pussy lips were full and pouty. His fingers easily slipped between my swollen lips causing me to moan loudly.

"Shit!" He grimaced freezing quickly. "Someone is coming our way!" Quickly putting me down he pulled me into a void in the bushes to his right. "I can't believe you took your dress off," he said pulling me into his body trying to cover me, "what if they see you?"

"Then you'll get a nasty note from the home owners association about public nudity," I said reaching for his head with my right arm while finding his hand with my left, "and you'll have to promise to keep me tied to your bed the next time I show up!" I nibbled his earlobe, making sure to exhale into his ear with my nose, while pushing his left hand toward my pussy. "Bet you won't finger me while your neighbor walks by!" I hissed in his ear while shoving his hand between my legs daring him.

"You're incorrigible!" He whispered.

Incorrigible or not his meaty fingers were soon slipping inside me, his mouth quickly found my neck while his right hand reached for my breasts. Spreading my legs and rolling my hips forward I allowed him as much access as I could while his fingers greedily screwed me. Off to my right I could see shadows approaching and hear their soft voices. I grabbed Jim's head tightly with my right hand, I didn't want him to get spooked by seeing people pass barely 10 feet from us. My left hand went to my left breast matching the torturous tugging he was giving my right while his fingers slopped in and out of my pussy. The couple approaching seemed to consist of an upset woman and a rather laid-back young man. I quickly pulled Jim's hand as deeply into my pussy as his fingers would allow so I could simply grind into them then covered my mouth with my left hand. Screaming, or even moaning too loudly, would not be good in this situation.

"I need to get to the lady's room," the woman said somewhat angrily, "I don't want my dress ruined because of the mess you made." The guy chuckled and shrugged his shoulders obviously proud of the mess. "I can't sit down with your cum dripping out of me!" The guy chuckled again.

I caught just enough light to see the woman clearly, she was a bottle blond wearing a red dress that was way too short not only for her but the occasion. Her head snapped in my direction as I tried to muffle a moan but failed slightly. Jim, who's head I was still clamping to the side of my neck, had not idea what was going on, started to scissor his fingers inside me making matters worse. I swear the girl was staring straight at me, right into my very eyes, as my orgasm ripped through me like a freight train! Jim's massive hand and buff arm held me up more than my legs did as the woman leaned forward staring straight at me.

"Rachel let's go," the guy called from several feet beyond us, "you said you needed to clean up!"

Rachel stared one last time then stormed off to meet her date. It was only then that I released Jim's head.

"That was too close," Jim said easing his fingers from my body, "did they see us?"

"No Sweetie," I replied patting his arm, "not a chance.

"Well we need to be careful," Jim swept his dinner jacket off his wide shoulders then draped it over me, "you can parade around naked all you want when I get you home!"

"Okay." I replied sheepishly.

As it turned out it was a good thing that I had Jim's jacket on, Fred was sitting outside on his deck with his wife as we walked to Jim's condo. We never would have been able to avoid them, and because of the trees wouldn't have seen them until it was too late! Of course, the second we entered Jim's place I dropped the jacket extending it in his direction by a single finger. He tossed it, as well as my clothing and clutch, aside grabbing me tightly from behind picking me up then walking me to the back of a couch. Pushing me face first over the back of the couch and pinning my legs, he left me with my ass in the air totally exposed and unprotected. I heard his shirt all bit rip as he flung it off, the sound of his belt falling open, the zip of his pants then I braced myself for his cock.

"OH FUCK!" I screamed before covering my mouth with both hands as he slammed his long cock to the hilt inside my pussy.

"Oh no," he growled pulling my arms behind me, "you said you'd scream to make Fred's wife jealous remember?" He pulled back to the tip before slamming back into me again. "I wouldn't want you to not keep your word!"

He thrust into me again moving the couch a couple inches with the force of his body. I felt the coolness of leather around my wrists. He was using his belt to bind my wrists behind my back. With them tied he spanked my ass with his right hand before slamming into me again.

"UFFFFUCCK!" I groaned as he spanked me then thrust again filling the small room with two thunderous claps.

His hands reached up grabbing fistfuls of my hair pulling my torso upward until I was parallel to the floor then using it to pull me into him with each successively violent thrust.

"FUCK ME!" I screamed not just for show or for some prudish woman to hear. "FUCK ME JIM!"

"That's right!" His words dripped of gloating triumph. "That's right," he said quickening his pace, "who's slut are you? Tell me!"

"Your! Yours! YOURS!" I bellowed finding it hard to even form words as he crashed into me. "I'M YOURS!"

The couch kept inching its way forward as he rammed into me. With my mouth wide open I could only hope to breathe as I couldn't even form sounds from my throat. His body plunged into me one more time as he pulled back on my head so hard my back arched almost unnaturally backward. His erupting cock sent shock waves through my body meeting his orgasm with my own.

"Holy shit!" I trembled violently all over, "I'm squirting!"

"Fucking RIGHT you are!" Jim growled hoarsely giving me two more hard thrusts until he'd fully drained his balls inside me.

Jim released his grip on my hair lowering me slowly to the couch cushions. I shuddered as his cock slid out of me, squeezing my legs together as I felt our fluids pour out of me. My thighs were slick to my knees and probably beyond. A hard aftershock ripped through me sending my body into a convulsion. Jim positioned himself on his knees on the cushions in front of me feeding me his now limp cock. The taste of our combined wetness filled my mouth and coated my face.

"That's a first." He said leaving me to wonder what he was talking about in between his own heaving breaths. "I've never fucked a woman out of her shoes before!"

It took a moment for the words to penetrate the fog of my brain. Lifting my right foot, I curled my toes realizing that I no longer had my shoe on. My left foot touched the floor, that one was gone too! I'd tell him it was a first for me too, but I could barely focus on licking his balls clean at this point.

"Are you okay?" He asked, the tenderness returning to his voice.

I weakly nodded yes, then attempted to lift my hand to give him a thumbs up but failed miserably. He moved from the couch leaving me to try to figure out what, if anything, I could do next. I felt his hands on my hips, praying quickly that he wasn't ready to go again, Jim slowly pulled me up then scooped me into his arms. He carried me up the first flight of stairs to the living room before I could manage to speak.

"I'm leaving a trail behind us." I said weakly.

"The cleaning lady will be here in a few days," Jim joked as he approached the stairs to the bedroom, "she's cleaned up worse here."

Jim carried me to his bedroom laying me gently in his bed covering me with the blankets. Ever the romantic, I drifted off to sleep to the sound of him peeing in the toilet with the door open. When I awoke my phone showed it was after 3 am. My bladder insisted that I could not wait another minute to attend to it's needs. The first step in doing that was getting my face unstuck from the pillow. Next, I had to slide out from under Jim's massive arm as he was tightly spooning me. I finally made my way into the bathroom thankfully not looking at my reflection in the mirror until after I'd sat on the toilet. Washing the dried cum and make up from my face, and removing the plug, I slowly made my way back to bed once again finding myself engulfed by Jim's arms.

12